Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:03 am
I am Jaden:

I am a devout follower of the religion that is known as DMJism. It is a simple religion that lets one smack around people who are into fluffism. It does not pull any punches when putting someone in thier place. In fact, I think more people follow it, then they realize.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:54 pm
You guys are so awesome! 4laugh

I'm Sound. I'm a Missouri Synod Lutheran who knows nothing about Paganism, but I'm really interested in learning a lot about it. I'm an open-minded person who also likes to debate. I hope to learn a lot here and I hope to have many interesting discussions.
^_^  

Sound Doxa

Sparkly Explorer

bubbleofdoom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:54 pm
Hey, I'm bubbleofdoom, or you can call me bubbles for short. I'm 16 and I live in Ontario, Canada. I don't currently belong to any religion or belief system as I feel I'm too young and uneducated to make that sort of decision right now. Instead I've decided to learn as much about as many as I can and keep my open mindedness. Thanks for letting me join and I hope to learn lots here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:29 pm
Let's see...I am Skrae. I am 18 years of age. I have been a pagan for a bit over a year...I grade myself a possible of 5/10 on the fluff-o-meter.
I read almost constantly, and religions have always fascinated me.
I like to learn, as is evidenced by my appearance here, and I like to help people if I can. n_n. Hi!!!  

Skrae

Tipsy Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deo_Machina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:11 am
I'm Deo, I just came to learn more on paganism, mainly because someone told me they sort of burned people (then he used the film "The Wickerman" as evidence).
I disagreed with him, but couldn't exactly say what it was they did..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:18 am
Deo_Machina
I'm Deo, I just came to learn more on paganism, mainly because someone told me they sort of burned people (then he used the film "The Wickerman" as evidence).
I disagreed with him, but couldn't exactly say what it was they did..
Welcome to the Rehab Guild. You'll forgive me if I call you Mach right? I use Deo (as do many others) to address one of the local Asatru.  

TeaDidikai

Ahmei Lavellan

Desirable Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:29 pm
I am Kay, I'm interested in learning more about Wicca, I don't know much but that's why I'm here. I'm sixteen going on seventeen soon, and I'm glad I've found a place that can help me understand what I want to know. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:28 pm
My name is Matt. I am a born again Christian. but before I was this I was studying many different spiritual paths and paganism was a major one that I took interest in. I am here to continue my study of religions even though I am firmly planted in my faith. I am also here to make new friends and you guys seem Awesome! heart If you guys have any Questions on ChristianityI would love to answer them to the best of my ability. I am sure to have many questions for you guys.  

Spartan1989

Striga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:07 pm
I'm Striga. Some of you have probably seen me in M&R.
Anyway, I've been a pagan for most of a year now, but so far I've basically been flailing around in the dark and gradually getting a feel for things.
Magic wise I have basically no experience. Well, except for headology. I've been doing a bit of that since before I even knew what it was.
Oh, and I've participated in a bit of divination here and there, mostly because my boyfriend seems to have a knack for it.

Anyway, path-wise, so far the pieces I've put together basically amount to "trickster" and not much beyond that yet, but I feel like I'm starting to make faster progress so I decided it'd be a good idea to join here as a precautionary measure.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:00 pm
Hi, I'm Mad Hatter and I've been looking into the "pagan" beliefs since I was in seventh grade. Unfortunatly, my family stopped me so I had to wait until I was eighteen and now I'm hearing different facts from different sources and I'm a bit confused where once I was certain.

So I'm basically looking for help.

Arlane1988

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:19 am
Greetings,

I am on line know as Shadowsharrow, Sharrow to my friends.
I am a witch, a pagan, a Mammy with two kids and a cat
and I look forward to the fun of chatting with ye all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:32 pm
Heh, I figure I should introduce myself. I'm Blair. Not a fluffy, but still not completely certain of what I believe, either. Which is why I'm here, because those seeking to rehabilitate bunnies would hopefully be open to guiding of other kinds.  

Chibikerichan

Annalixa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:21 am
Guess I should introduce myself, now that I've posted a couple times.

My biographical info is in my profile. I've been reading about paganism since I was 13, 14? And now I'll be 21 this year. I have a variety of pagany interests:

*divination, namely with the Tarot and I Ching (much more skilled in the former than the latter, but I'm working on it)
*astrology (Western, Tropical zodiac, though I have a smattering of knowledge regarding Chinese astrology as well)
*technopaganism
*Feng shui (not that I know overmuch about this, but it's one of the things I am always reading about, off-and-on)
*Satanism
*Slavic and Norse mythology

My field of study at school is Creative Writing and Philosophy, namely fiction (as regards the former) and ethics, metaphysics and philosophy of science (as regards the latter). I don't really have an official path, though I am indeed a minister in the Church of Google. wink

All in all, I like to keep my beliefs as practical and utilitarian as possible  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:48 pm
Ummm.... My name is Genea..... I came on this guild on accident.... I have been studying wicca since I was 13 (i'm 17 now).... Time's kind of an issuse sooo i don't get much time to look at stuff or meet people..... I'm really confused about whats going on.... what is a fluffy bunny? gonk I really need someone to explain whats going on...... crying redface  

Victorie Rose

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:44 pm
Victorie Rose
Ummm.... My name is Genea..... I came on this guild on accident.... I have been studying wicca since I was 13 (i'm 17 now).... Time's kind of an issuse sooo i don't get much time to look at stuff or meet people..... I'm really confused about whats going on.... what is a fluffy bunny? gonk I really need someone to explain whats going on...... crying redface
Oh sweetie. Thank Eris I spotted you. A fluffy bunny is a term for the pagans who basically take all teh sugar coated nonsense that the media puts out and accept it as fact. Some fluffies then learn the truth and become the 'more persecuted than thou' types, or like I was for a while the bitchy 'you're wrong look it up dumbass'. Ever heard the phrase 'doom cookie'? thats the goth equivalent of a bunny.

and please don't be offended by my tone. I use it for anyone I feel if I were a huggy person i'd hug. I'm not being condescending. I'm the same age as you.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games