Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
She raised an eyebrow. "What sort of man is Finley anyways?"

"Kinda sticks ta himself when he ain't out gatherin food for tha cemetery or findin more zombies and bringin them there ta try and help them."
"And what does he do with these zombies afterward? Keeping them contained like that will not work out in the long run. You, having to take many lives just to feed their mouths, won't be able to satisfy their hunger either. More death adds to their number..." She said as she looked at Raph with a serious look. "What will you do when there's nothing left to feed them?"

"Dunno.....started goin outta town. Ended up meetin another group a zombies that lived at an old farm house." Raph said. He didn't have all the answers. He didn't know what he'd do or what Finley did and right now he just felt like he was being grilled.
"And did this group of zombies do?" She asked.

"You know you can't keep doing this, Raph." Xena said. "Honestly, I could care less about Finley. In fact, I'd rather see him rot and die. Obviously majority of his so-called brothers and sisters had showed that they're nothing more than just shells of the people they once were. Had any of them even showed any signs of being sentient, despite having been with Finley this long?"

"I.......I had to stop them." he said. He thought he was doing really well keeping his temper down. Then Xena added in." Is that what you think a me? Just a husk?" he asked, looking at her.
She was about to speak just when Xena spoke up. She frowned a bit as she watched the interaction. "Zombies are technically speaking reanimated corpses. Yes, there are cases of sentient undead, most of it through necromancy or some other means to achieve it. I have once cured someone with a zombie infection in the past."

"You know I don't mean you. You have honor and care about the people around you. Finley does not. He cares nothing about the living, or what happens to them. He's not even worth the trouble if you ask me....you should've given Donnie a chance to try to save you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"And what does he do with these zombies afterward? Keeping them contained like that will not work out in the long run. You, having to take many lives just to feed their mouths, won't be able to satisfy their hunger either. More death adds to their number..." She said as she looked at Raph with a serious look. "What will you do when there's nothing left to feed them?"

"Dunno.....started goin outta town. Ended up meetin another group a zombies that lived at an old farm house." Raph said. He didn't have all the answers. He didn't know what he'd do or what Finley did and right now he just felt like he was being grilled.

"You know you can't keep doing this, Raph." Xena said. "Honestly, I could care less about Finley. In fact, I'd rather see him rot and die. Obviously majority of his so-called brothers and sisters had showed that they're nothing more than just shells of the people they once were. Had any of them even showed any signs of being sentient, despite having been with Finley this long?"

"I.......I had to stop them." he said. He thought he was doing really well keeping his temper down. Then Xena added in." Is that what you think a me? Just a husk?" he asked, looking at her.
She was about to speak just when Xena spoke up. She frowned a bit as she watched the interaction. "Zombies are technically speaking reanimated corpses. Yes, there are cases of sentient undead, most of it through necromancy or some other means to achieve it. I have once cured someone with a zombie infection in the past."

"You know I don't mean you. You have honor and care about the people around you. Finley does not. He cares nothing about the living, or what happens to them. He's not even worth the trouble if you ask me....you should've given Donnie a chance to try to save you..."

Raph sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Donnie's still tryin. He just ain't figured out a cure yet."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Raph sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Donnie's still tryin. He just ain't figured out a cure yet."
"Kinda difficult for him to work on a cure if you're keeping a distance from him." She said.

"Tell me, Raph. How much faith do you truly have with your brother?" Sirea asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Kinda difficult for him to work on a cure if you're keeping a distance from him." She said.

"Tell me, Raph. How much faith do you truly have with your brother?" Sirea asked.

"I have all the faith in him." he said. "I'm sure he has his ways."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Do you believe Finley would fine a cure as well?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"No. He's not tryin ta make one. Don't think he cares ta."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Then there's a problem." She said before glancing over at Dan. "Do you have any questions of your own for our otherworldly guest?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Then there's a problem." She said before glancing over at Dan. "Do you have any questions of your own for our otherworldly guest?"

"Problem?" Raph asked. "Tha man didn't mean ta start it all goin, and he's not tryin ta change people inta zombies, just protect tha ones that turn and maybe help em get their minds back."

"Nope. You two are bombarding him well enough. If he doesn't run from here screaming soon, I'll be surprised and slightly impressed."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Problem?" Raph asked. "Tha man didn't mean ta start it all goin, and he's not tryin ta change people inta zombies, just protect tha ones that turn and maybe help em get their minds back."

"Nope. You two are bombarding him well enough. If he doesn't run from here screaming soon, I'll be surprised and slightly impressed."
"I just want to know just what kind of world Loc trapped our daughter in." Sirea said to Dan then looked at Raph. "You do realize since he caused this apocalypse...or at least played a part in it, he will be held accountable. He's going to have to do more just babysit other zombies to fix your world. With the route he's taking, all it would bring is just endless war between the living and the dead."

"Didn't mean it?" Xena asked as she looked at him. "I highly doubt that. He was selfish. He wanted this to happen all because he was lonely and didn't want to be the only zombie around. Quit making excuses for him. He's done nothing but hide away in that graveyard, running away from the problems he caused. He sure did a good job of 'protecting' his fellow zombies when one got captured by the military, and now has them all clustered in one spot. Might as well hold up a huge target sign for the military to see."

Sirea watched with a frown. "Xena, what exactly had he done to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I just want to know just what kind of world Loc trapped our daughter in." Sirea said to Dan then looked at Raph. "You do realize since he caused this apocalypse...or at least played a part in it, he will be held accountable. He's going to have to do more just babysit other zombies to fix your world. With the route he's taking, all it would bring is just endless war between the living and the dead."

"Didn't mean it?" Xena asked as she looked at him. "I highly doubt that. He was selfish. He wanted this to happen all because he was lonely and didn't want to be the only zombie around. Quit making excuses for him. He's done nothing but hide away in that graveyard, running away from the problems he caused. He sure did a good job of 'protecting' his fellow zombies when one got captured by the military, and now has them all clustered in one spot. Might as well hold up a huge target sign for the military to see."

"And your interrogation tactics leave nothing for me to ask. This turtle is being thoroughly grilled and all that's left just about it is lemon and salt." Dan said with a grin as he saluted his wife with a glass of whiskey.

Raph sighed. "I know. I know what he did wasn't right. I ain't defendin it. But if you'd come ta my world, and I'd still been in tha state I'd been in when I run inta Leo and Donnie, you'd have just killed me, right? Just another zombie. Just another husk. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have met and become friends. And well.....I enjoy bein friends wit you." He sighed and shrugged feeling like he was in a losing battle. Hearing Sirea's question though had him look at Xena with wide eyes. "Did Finley do somethin ta you? And I mean besides tha first time we met and I kept em from killin you and Michelle."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"And your interrogation tactics leave nothing for me to ask. This turtle is being thoroughly grilled and all that's left just about it is lemon and salt." Dan said with a grin as he saluted his wife with a glass of whiskey.

Raph sighed. "I know. I know what he did wasn't right. I ain't defendin it. But if you'd come ta my world, and I'd still been in tha state I'd been in when I run inta Leo and Donnie, you'd have just killed me, right? Just another zombie. Just another husk. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have met and become friends. And well.....I enjoy bein friends wit you." He sighed and shrugged feeling like he was in a losing battle. Hearing Sirea's question though had him look at Xena with wide eyes. "Did Finley do somethin ta you? And I mean besides tha first time we met and I kept em from killin you and Michelle."
"You've forgotten one thing...I grew up with your counterpart and the counterpart of your brothers. I would've tried to save you if I had met you at that point. I know how to restrain a zombie. I'm not giving Finley any credit. I sure don't see any other zombie getting any sentience with his 'help'. They're still mindless creatures. He has no power over them at all." She said folding her arms over her chest. Hearing the question about what Finley did, Xena's ears pinned back. "Yeah, wanting to kill me for defending myself. You know he does everytime he sees me." She then looked at Raph "I enjoy being friends with you too, and your choice of certain friends are poor."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"You've forgotten one thing...I grew up with your counterpart and the counterpart of your brothers. I would've tried to save you if I had met you at that point. I know how to restrain a zombie. I'm not giving Finley any credit. I sure don't see any other zombie getting any sentience with his 'help'. They're still mindless creatures. He has no power over them at all." She said folding her arms over her chest. Hearing the question about what Finley did, Xena's ears pinned back. "Yeah, wanting to kill me for defending myself. You know he does everytime he sees me." She then looked at Raph "I enjoy being friends with you too, and your choice of certain friends are poor."

He found himself heaving a relieved sigh. He would have found Loc to take him back and he'd have to deal with Finley if he'd done anything to Xena behind his back. He missed some of what Xena had said and just shook his head. "We'll have ta agree ta disagree bout that.......a bit anyway."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He found himself heaving a relieved sigh. He would have found Loc to take him back and he'd have to deal with Finley if he'd done anything to Xena behind his back. He missed some of what Xena had said and just shook his head. "We'll have ta agree ta disagree bout that.......a bit anyway."
"He deserves to be punished." She said before she would then start to make her way upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"He deserves to be punished." She said before she would then start to make her way upstairs.

He watched her go before sighing again and rubbing the back of his neck.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He watched her go before sighing again and rubbing the back of his neck.
Sirea frowned as she watched. "She really hates him, doesn't she?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games