Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Loc looked like he was about to say something, but seemed to see something and disappeared quickly in a flash of light and a few green and purple luminous butterflies.

"Whatcha doin back here? Whatcha lookin for?" Raph's voice come from behind Xena "And tha hell ya talkin to?"

@Michelle: Donnie would soon return with a sandwich and handed it to Michelle.
Xena noted that Loc was going to say something but disappeared quickly in a flash of light along with a few green and purple luminous butterflies. Her ears soon perked up upon hearing Raph's voice behind her. She frowned for a moment, wondering how could she explain about Loc and the Turnstone. It didn't seem like Loc wanted to reveal himself just yet to this world's version of himself and his brothers. Instead, she shook her head for a moment. However, she had wondered why Loc wanted her to keep an eye on Raph in particular. Was it because of his zombie condition? "Just talking to myself. Yeah, I know. Crazy, huh? Just needed some fresh air really. That and someone told me that they lost their watch somewhere here in the sewers so...I'd figured I tried to find it. With everything going on earlier, I couldn't get around to it." She then looked over her shoulder at Raph. "I see Donnie gave you the A-Okay to come looking for me. Took you long enough to send someone to pick me up. Quite rude to leave a lady waiting, especially if her guides weren't there to show her where she needs to go." She said teasingly at the last part. "I take it Donnie took a moment to check himself and Michelle as well, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"How do you expect me to earn trust if it's not shown they earn mine?" She asked. "A gesture of kindness is always a sign that there's a catch, especially in a kill or be killed world."

"I think that just went over your head." Loc said shaking his head.

@Michelle: "We don't have much food, but can I put you together a sandwich or something?" Donnie asked.
"Then you don't understand." Xena frowned as she continued to walk, heading over to the maintenance room to see if there was truly a watch left behind by Loc.

"I don't think you do, but eh. We could go round and round all night and not get anywhere with your stubborn a**. You are your mother's daughter." Loc said with a shrug. He watched her and waited to see if she found the watch.

@Michelle: "Coming right up." Donnie said before going to their kitchen to fix said sandwich.
"And this is why you don't understand." She said. "You just keep brushing it off as me being stubborn or comparing me to my mother instead of trying to understand my reasons. The world was cruel to me, so unlike some people, I'm not going to let people betray my trust again..." She continued to look around for the watch.

Loc looked like he was about to say something, but seemed to see something and disappeared quickly in a flash of light and a few green and purple luminous butterflies.

"Whatcha doin back here? Whatcha lookin for?" Raph's voice come from behind Xena "And tha hell ya talkin to?"

She took it with a smile. "Thank you." She took a bite and waited til she swallowed before looking at Donnie. "Has Raph always been that stubborn?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena noted that Loc was going to say something but disappeared quickly in a flash of light along with a few green and purple luminous butterflies. Her ears soon perked up upon hearing Raph's voice behind her. She frowned for a moment, wondering how could she explain about Loc and the Turnstone. It didn't seem like Loc wanted to reveal himself just yet to this world's version of himself and his brothers. Instead, she shook her head for a moment. However, she had wondered why Loc wanted her to keep an eye on Raph in particular. Was it because of his zombie condition? "Just talking to myself. Yeah, I know. Crazy, huh? Just needed some fresh air really. That and someone told me that they lost their watch somewhere here in the sewers so...I'd figured I tried to find it. With everything going on earlier, I couldn't get around to it." She then looked over her shoulder at Raph. "I see Donnie gave you the A-Okay to come looking for me. Took you long enough to send someone to pick me up. Quite rude to leave a lady waiting, especially if her guides weren't there to show her where she needs to go." She said teasingly at the last part. "I take it Donnie took a moment to check himself and Michelle as well, right?"

"A watch? Found one down here a while back. Creates a hologram when ya open it. Must be busted though. The hologram just looks like a bunch a colorful sparkles and light." he said shrugging. He went to the bag he had been keeping on the floor and rummaged around in it before pulling out the watch and handing it to Xena. "Heh. Well if ya hadn't run off, ya wouldn't need no one ta find ya, now would ya?" he asked with a smirk. "As for Donnie, yeah, i guess he said ok. I woulda left anyway. Him and Michelle havin coffee and sandwiches."

@Michelle: "This stubborn? Oh no. He was worse. He'd have huffed and stormed out of here as soon as he woke up." Donnie said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"A watch? Found one down here a while back. Creates a hologram when ya open it. Must be busted though. The hologram just looks like a bunch a colorful sparkles and light." he said shrugging. He went to the bag he had been keeping on the floor and rummaged around in it before pulling out the watch and handing it to Xena. "Heh. Well if ya hadn't run off, ya wouldn't need no one ta find ya, now would ya?" he asked with a smirk. "As for Donnie, yeah, i guess he said ok. I woulda left anyway. Him and Michelle havin coffee and sandwiches."

@Michelle: "This stubborn? Oh no. He was worse. He'd have huffed and stormed out of here as soon as he woke up." Donnie said chuckling.
"Oh?" Xena watched as Raph went to the bag had been keeping on the floor to rummage around in it before he pulled out the watch. She gazed at it as Raph handed it to her. "Hmmm, lemme take a look." She then glared at Raph from hearing his comment before she then smirked. "Hey! I needed some fresh air. Not like you wouldn't do the same thing."She attempted to open the watch as she listened to Raph. "Though did he examine Michelle too? That seems rather suspicious if you're the only one that he had to do a check up on."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She ate while he talked before giggling. "He just needed to be relaxed first. Music and a massage." She shrugged. "If I never go home, I'd be happy to play assistant for you, at least where he's concerned." She grinned  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh?" Xena watched as Raph went to the bag had been keeping on the floor to rummage around in it before he pulled out the watch. She gazed at it as Raph handed it to her. "Hmmm, lemme take a look." She then glared at Raph from hearing his comment before she then smirked. "Hey! I needed some fresh air. Not like you wouldn't do the same thing."She attempted to open the watch as she listened to Raph. "Though did he examine Michelle too? That seems rather suspicious if you're the only one that he had to do a check up on."

The hologram was a bit fuzzy like Raph said, but she could make out some things happening. Maybe a look into the future as she could see a figure getting shot in the head and going down.

"Hell, I dunno. I just left. He could be runnin tests right now for all I know." he said with a shrug.

@Michelle: "It's a deal. I need the help sometimes."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

The hologram was a bit fuzzy like Raph said, but she could make out some things happening. Maybe a look into the future as she could see a figure getting shot in the head and going down.

"Hell, I dunno. I just left. He could be runnin tests right now for all I know." he said with a shrug.

Xena watched the hologram for a moment before she narrowed her eyes a little upon noticing something was happening, notably a figure getting shot in the head. "Maybe we can have Donnie take a look at it..." She murmured in thought before looking at Raph. "I sure hope so. I'd hate to return to find out something's actually wrong upon last minute. Our escape was a little too easy...."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Michelle nodded in understanding before finishing her sandwich.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena watched the hologram for a moment before she narrowed her eyes a little upon noticing something was happening, notably a figure getting shot in the head. "Maybe we can have Donnie take a look at it..." She murmured in thought before looking at Raph. "I sure hope so. I'd hate to return to find out something's actually wrong upon last minute. Our escape was a little too easy...."

"Yeah. We'll let em look and see what he says. As for tha escape, I wouldn't know. Slept like a baby." Raph said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. We'll let em look and see what he says. As for tha escape, I wouldn't know. Slept like a baby." Raph said with a shrug.
Xena nodded at the idea of letting Donnie look at the watch before hearing his next comment regarding the escape. "Well, duh, you were out like a light so you wouldn't have seen that woman." She said before frowning a bit. "There was this woman who apparently works with the military...turns out they have a necromancer among them, but they also have been using children in their experiments. She and her unseen partner helped us escape." She then sighed a bit. "I am grateful for that, I really am, but...something about her just doesn't feel right to me..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:54 pm
dark_serena07

Sirea Angelie

"Need another?" Donnie asked.

@Xena: "They say never look a gift horse in tha mouth." Raph said with a shrug. "Can't say I like tha military usin kids though, but tha woman can't be all that bad if she........never mind. Just thought a Karai. Anyway....maybe we should give er a chance though?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Sirea Angelie

@Xena: "They say never look a gift horse in tha mouth." Raph said with a shrug. "Can't say I like tha military usin kids though, but tha woman can't be all that bad if she........never mind. Just thought a Karai. Anyway....maybe we should give er a chance though?"
"I don't know, Raph. No escape so easy isn't without a catch." She said, shaking her head. "There's always a price."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Sirea Angelie

Michelle shook her head. "No thanks. The one was enough." She smiled and finished her tea. "Anyway, got anything that needs doing that I could help with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:53 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Sirea Angelie

"I don't know, Raph. No escape so easy isn't without a catch." She said, shaking her head. "There's always a price."

"We'll worry bout it later. No need ta add more problems than we got." Raph said with a shrug.

@Michelle: "Not really. I can't seem to get the net back up and running. I figure it's all down, so I can't really see what's going on around the world with all of this. The TV is just static, so I figure all the stations are down, so no information there either. I've got an old radio, but all I can really find on there is an automated message about going to certain parts of the city for safety." Donnie said shaking his head. "I wanted to check for a cure and try and see if I couldn't fix Rapg. I did promise Leo, but as long as it's been now...."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out