Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Where's Papa anyway?" Yumi asked. She then looked over as Zoey put her hand on top of hers. The little girl's hand was very cold indicating her status as someone not quite alive. Yumi heard Zoey and smiled happily. "I want to try the ice tea when it's ready! Your Mom sounds real nice making such a treat for you!"
She glanced over at Yumi. "Probably went outside, knowing him." She said as she looked around everyone at the table. She sighed a bit, knowing that keeping Nira's presence a secret would be troublesome. Things were already edgy with Leo, and he would probably be hostile towards Nira as she wasn't kin. That and she knew she couldn't lie to Leo, regardless how hard she and the others had tried. "Zoey wasn't the only one Raph brought home with him. He also brought another zombie with him. A strange girl named Nira. He's probably watching over her as we speak." She then looked at Zoey. "Definitely somewhere south with that accent of yours." She chuckled slightly.

"What?!" Leo asked looking up. "Why would he bring a zombie back with him!?"

"Um....because he's one too?" Mikey asked with a look on his face as if Leo was stupid.

"Calm down, My Son. I am sure Raphael has a reason why he has done this." Splinter said placing a hand on Leo's arm.

"He'd better." Leo said scowling.

@Zoey: Yumi listened to her happily and with interest until her mother mentioned a zombie and Leo slightly blew up. She got tears in her eyes as she looked down. "We're not bad because we're zombies....." she said with a sniff.

Leo seemed startled by the small voice and looked over at the little girl. "Yumi. No. I mean...."

Yumi let out a small sob and got up from the table to run upstairs.

"Nice going, Leo....." Donnie muttered.

"I didn't mean that she's bad because she has some zombie in her...."

"Save it. Geeze." Mikey said as he stood up and went to follow after Yumi, clearly angry with Leo for once.
Xena smiled a little as she listened to Zoey's story. "Where I'm from, it's not just blood that makes one family. I have my biological parents and siblings. Just majority of my relatives are adopted." There was then a sadden look. "I haven't been in contact with them in quite some time yet, so they have no idea about me staying here with Raph and Yumi." It was then she winced upon hearing Leo's reaction about Nira. She then looked at Mikey. "Could be, yet I think he still feels that he owes it to Finley to help their fellow zombies..." She then noted Yumi's reaction from Leo's reaction, which had her frown more. Mikey had already went after her before she looked at Leo. "No, it's because she hasn't killed anyone yet, but Raph did..." Getting up from the table, she went after Mikey to tend to Yumi.

Leo sighed and rubbed a hand over his face before hearing Zoey. "I don't know, Zoey. I'm conflicted about all of this. I want to trust Raph, he's my brother and I can see him in there, but other times I wonder......" he looked saddened for a moment, before putting back on a more stern look. "Donnie.....how long do zombies last?"

"Leo, I don't know. That's almost more of a Mikey question. I'd say a week or so at normal human composition, but these are zombies and there's something else in them. This virus or whatever seems to keep them from rotting like a normal human would. Like it makes the bacteria and other organisms that are involved with the process of decomposition be driven away from the zombie, making its decomposition rate extremely slow. Why?"

"What if.....we know Raph can think and be like he always was, but these moments he calls hunger or these red hazes, what if they are break downs of the brain's functions. What I'm trying to say is, how can we trust someone's judgement who may not be altogether there? That goes for Raph and Nira. I'm not sure about Yumi. She seems to be different and that could be due to Xena's DNA."

@Xena: Mikey was standing in their room looking at the opened window when Xena got there. "She went outside. I think Raph's on the roof and she climbed out there." He said with a small smile. "Look, I'm really sorry about Leo. He means well. He loves all of us and I know he loves Yumi to death. He just doesn't know when to switch off the big brother/leader button."

Zoey shook her head. "You're unbelievable! He's your brother Leo!" Zoey groaned and shook her head. "Y'all have been at each other throats since we were kids. I hoped that had changed when we got older." Zoey stood up from her seat as spoke, cleaning her dish and utensils. "But clearly...i was wrong." Zoey threw down the dishtowel and stared at Leo. "This is your family and you want to fear them and point fingers rather than help them! ....Parden my language, master splinter, but you, Leo, really need to take that katana of yours out of your a**!" She hissed before heading outside to the front porch. The door slamming behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Leo sighed and rubbed a hand over his face before hearing Zoey. "I don't know, Zoey. I'm conflicted about all of this. I want to trust Raph, he's my brother and I can see him in there, but other times I wonder......" he looked saddened for a moment, before putting back on a more stern look. "Donnie.....how long do zombies last?"

"Leo, I don't know. That's almost more of a Mikey question. I'd say a week or so at normal human composition, but these are zombies and there's something else in them. This virus or whatever seems to keep them from rotting like a normal human would. Like it makes the bacteria and other organisms that are involved with the process of decomposition be driven away from the zombie, making its decomposition rate extremely slow. Why?"

"What if.....we know Raph can think and be like he always was, but these moments he calls hunger or these red hazes, what if they are break downs of the brain's functions. What I'm trying to say is, how can we trust someone's judgement who may not be altogether there? That goes for Raph and Nira. I'm not sure about Yumi. She seems to be different and that could be due to Xena's DNA."

@Xena: Mikey was standing in their room looking at the opened window when Xena got there. "She went outside. I think Raph's on the roof and she climbed out there." He said with a small smile. "Look, I'm really sorry about Leo. He means well. He loves all of us and I know he loves Yumi to death. He just doesn't know when to switch off the big brother/leader button."
Xena frowned a bit before she shook her head. "I do understand his concerns...Honestly, I was never really trusting towards Finley or any of the other zombies. Same could be said for some undead back home. I trust Raph because of your counterparts...They've been there for me since I was very young...until certain events happened. Not just that...he never stopped being there for me...despite my own bloodstained hands." She said. "I can't really say the same for Nira or Finley....regardless if the former helped save Zoey. Neither she or Finley lifted a finger when Raph was taken by the military or any other time he needed help. That's what irritates me the most...he wastes his time with these zombies, and when the time came when he needed help...they weren't there for him, despite his own sacrifices. He's been left fight these battles alone. And it's not just zombies to worry about. The military's been making their move as well...if Raph's having to keep bringing over his fellow zombies here, the military's going to catch wind of this and track us here."

"I guess. You know Raph means well." Mikey said. "I don't think he'd bring others. Maybe just the new one. We can't judge her too soon."

@Zoey: "Wait, Zoey...I...." he sighed as she stormed off.

"I believe that's strike 3." Donnie said as he stood. As he went to follow Zoey out, he smacked Leo on the back of the head.

"My son, we should talk." Splinter said, standing and gesturing for Leo to follow him.

Leo sighed and nodded.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit before she shook her head. "I do understand his concerns...Honestly, I was never really trusting towards Finley or any of the other zombies. Same could be said for some undead back home. I trust Raph because of your counterparts...They've been there for me since I was very young...until certain events happened. Not just that...he never stopped being there for me...despite my own bloodstained hands." She said. "I can't really say the same for Nira or Finley....regardless if the former helped save Zoey. Neither she or Finley lifted a finger when Raph was taken by the military or any other time he needed help. That's what irritates me the most...he wastes his time with these zombies, and when the time came when he needed help...they weren't there for him, despite his own sacrifices. He's been left fight these battles alone. And it's not just zombies to worry about. The military's been making their move as well...if Raph's having to keep bringing over his fellow zombies here, the military's going to catch wind of this and track us here."

"I guess. You know Raph means well." Mikey said. "I don't think he'd bring others. Maybe just the new one. We can't judge her too soon."

"I believe that's strike 3." Donnie said as he stood. As he went to follow Zoey out, he smacked Leo on the back of the head.

"My son, we should talk." Splinter said, standing and gesturing for Leo to follow him.

Leo sighed and nodded.
"I kinda have trust issues when it comes to the undead...or just trust issues in general after everything I've been through. You can blame that on the ones from back home..." She said with a frown. "Especially when they play favorites with one of your counterparts. Now Finley never scored any brownie points from me at all. First time we met, he wanted to kill me because I killed his zombie kin...for defending myself. Despite being half-ghost, I was seen as food." She sighed a bit. "The man started this whole zombie outbreak all because he was the only zombie at the time. Raph wouldn't be suffering as he is now if it weren't for him...I really can't say much about Nira, just that she seems to enjoy eating human flesh and hearing them scream. Whether or not she has a longing to be human again, I don't know. I kinda wished that Raph could've at least given a heads up about Nira before bringing her along like that. I just don't want her appearance be the reason he brought her along, let alone the fact she's just a zombie too. I've known creatures who have the appearance like a child, yet were much older than they look." She shook her head. "I've learned as a child just because people are alike in some ways, whether be of the same kind of race like a zombie or a werecreature...or even family, blood or adopted...they can't always be trusted....I've been lied to, tricked, betrayed, used as currency, or even used as a tool just to get back at my parents...all that as a child."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.

As Zoey got out onto the porch, she huffed and shook her head. Groaning a bit in frustration. She hadn't been saying to just openly trust the odd zombie....but to just cautiously give her a chance. The girl had saved her after all....she could have just as easily ate her in her sleep regardless of Raph being there. Yet here she stood. And....her eyes squinted a bit as she moved onto the steps. Yup. That was Nira waving from where she lay near the woods, and grinning away like a child that was happy to see her. Zoey chuckled and waved back. Watching an Nira lazily pointed up at the sky. "Shinies! Nira watch! Fleshy join Nira!?"

"Stars, Nira!" Zoey called back and looked behind her as Donnie joined her, then looked back to Kira. "Fleshies join you!" She called back. Nira giggled happily and let her arm flop back to the ground as she resumed her star gazing.

Zoey turned back to Donnie, hand extended out. "Trust me?" Yup. And here she stood. Alive and in one piece and okay. All cause of the girl Leo would rather kill...Than give a chance too. A cautious chance. But a chance all the same.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.
"I kinda have trust issues when it comes to the undead...or just trust issues in general after everything I've been through. You can blame that on the ones from back home..." She said with a frown. "Especially when they play favorites with one of your counterparts. Now Finley never scored any brownie points from me at all. First time we met, he wanted to kill me because I killed his zombie kin...for defending myself. Despite being half-ghost, I was seen as food." She sighed a bit. "The man started this whole zombie outbreak all because he was the only zombie at the time. Raph wouldn't be suffering as he is now if it weren't for him...I really can't say much about Nira, just that she seems to enjoy eating human flesh and hearing them scream. Whether or not she has a longing to be human again, I don't know. I kinda wished that Raph could've at least given a heads up about Nira before bringing her along like that. I just don't want her appearance be the reason he brought her along, let alone the fact she's just a zombie too. I've known creatures who have the appearance like a child, yet were much older than they look." She shook her head. "I've learned as a child just because people are alike in some ways, whether be of the same kind of race like a zombie or a werecreature...or even family, blood or adopted...they can't always be trusted....I've been lied to, tricked, betrayed, used as currency, or even used as a tool just to get back at my parents...all that as a child."

"I'm sorry your child hood was that way." Mikey said sympathetically. "Maybe you can make sure that Yumi has a good one. One you didn't get."

@Zoey: Donnie smiled as he took her hand. "With my life." he said before going with her to sit with Nira and look at the stars.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry your child hood was that way." Mikey said sympathetically. "Maybe you can make sure that Yumi has a good one. One you didn't get."

@Zoey: Donnie smiled as he took her hand. "With my life." he said before going with her to sit with Nira and look at the stars.
"Maybe..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.

Zoey would lay between Nira and Donnie in the ground. The trio quietly laying there. Zoey still holding his hand. "Fleshies know shines stories?" Nira would ask curiously after a few moments. Her head turned to look at Donnie and Zoey, who turned her head to look at her.

"Yeah. Well, one..." Zoey chuckled, the gently took hold of Nira's hand, and, with practiced ease, used the girls fingers to trace out the big and little dippers. All the while telling the story that went along with them. All the while Nira laid there. Entranced and enraptured by her story.

"Of course, there's another legend regarding these stars. It's slightly romantic and tragic too. With a good lesson about just staying loyal and true."

"Fleshy-"

"Zoey, Nira. Not Fleshy."

"...Zoey tell Nira story?" Zoey nodded and launched into the tale of Zeus and Callisto. Once more leaving Nira enraptured by her story.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.

"Maybe..." She murmured.

Mikey nodded and fell silent. After a few moments, he cocked his head to the side. "Hey.....you hear that? What is that?" he asked quietly.

If Xena listened she'd hear a low singing.

@Zoey: Nira wasn't the only one enraptured by Zoey's story. Though if it was the story or Zoey herself, it was a toss up as Donnie listened to her every word.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.

"Maybe..." She murmured.

Mikey nodded and fell silent. After a few moments, he cocked his head to the side. "Hey.....you hear that? What is that?" he asked quietly.

@Zoey: Nira wasn't the only one enraptured by Zoey's story. Though if it was the story or Zoey herself, it was a toss up as Donnie listened to her every word.
She took a moment to listen before tilting her head slightly. "Sounds like someone's singing."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.

"Maybe..." She murmured.

When Zoey finished telling the story, her hand, which had been raised in the sky tracing out the bears, lowered down to rest on her stomach and she noticed both Donnie and Nira staring at her. Making her blush."...Why would he do that to her?" Nira asked softly after a few minutes. Turning her head to look up at the bigger bear star pattern Zoey had traced out. "...If he loved her...why not be honest about it instead of causing such suffering?" Zoey was perplexed. She didn't know how to answer this. That, and she was stunned at just how human Nira sounded in that moment. "...I can't imagine what that pain must have been like...to know that you...that you...." Nira seemed to trip on her words. Her face scrunching up as if fighting with herself over something. And Zoey silently noted that whatever it was....clearly was upsetting her.

"I don't know Nira, but for what it's worth....I agree with you. Zeus should have been honest. That, or he should have been loyal to his wife instead of being with someone else behind her back. It wasn't very nice." Zoey said, trying to steer Nira's thoughts back towards something else. Something less painful.

"...Nira doesn't understand." She finally muttered, sighing and she sat up. "Zoey.....where Nira sleep?" Zoey sighed. Sad that the more human part of Nira had retreated. Hiding away from whatever had been making her upset.

"Hmm. I imagine you can sleep in the barn. It's at least warm in there and you won't get rained on or anythin' but ya gotta leave the live stock alone, kay? I'll ask Raph to take ya huntin' in the mornin'." Nira just nodded but stared out at the woods for a bit before laying back down. "Or you can sleep near the porch and I'll bring ya out a sleepin bag. You'll still be warm and protected from the weather. Your choice, hun."

"...Nira stay on porch with sleep thing. She'll be good. Go eat with Raph on the morning." Zoey smiled and reached out to take hold of her hand.

"I know you'll be good. Nira protects Zoey, yeah?"

"Nira protect Zoey. Zoey must live. Nira just knows..."

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Leo sighed and nodded.

"Maybe..." She murmured.

She took a moment to listen before tilting her head slightly. "Sounds like someone's singing."

"But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many feel this way
Children don't stop dancing
Believe you can fly
Away...away
Am I hiding in the shadows?
Are we hiding in the shadows?"

@Zoey: Donnie smiled, marveling at what a good heart Zoey had and how sweet she was to people. He had seen the bit of humanity in Nira trying to regain it's self, but the past trauma driving it back into where ever it went when Nira become her more child like zombie self. "Hey. With us talking about adding rooms, maybe I could build you one on to the house or a little hut closer to the forest." Donnie offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe..." She murmured.

"But I know I must go on
Believe you can fly
Away...away

@Zoey: Donnie smiled, marveling at what a good heart Zoey had and how sweet she was to people. He had seen the bit of humanity in Nira trying to regain it's self, but the past trauma driving it back into where ever it went when Nira become her more child like zombie self. "Hey. With us talking about adding rooms, maybe I could build you one on to the house or a little hut closer to the forest." Donnie offered.
Hearing Raph's voice, she decided to go outside and climb up to the rooftop.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe..." She murmured.

"But I know I must go on
Believe you can fly
Away...away

Nira tilted her head. "...Nira likes that. Thank you." She said after a while before sitting up and looking back towards the house in some confusion before she looked back to Zoey and Donnie. "Nira walk Zoey and Purple One-"

"Donnie...."

"...Donnie back to shelter." Nira continued, pointing to the house. "Zoey and Donni need sleep." As she finished speaking, Zoey yawned and seemed to realize just how exhausted she really was after her day.

"Yeah, I guess....but I still need to get Yumi and Master Splinter a cup of the ice tea lemonade. I promised Yumi...*yawn/stretch* She could have some."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe..." She murmured.

"But I know I must go on
Believe you can fly
Away...away

Hearing Raph's voice, she decided to go outside and climb up to the rooftop.

Raph looked up when Xena made her way to the roof. He was cradling Yumi in his arm. the young girl having fallen asleep. He'd been in the middle of picking her up to carry her back inside. "Hey." he said with a nod.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and nodded before standing as well. "Yeah. That was a push to get that hot water heater working. Kind of tired too." he admitted.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Raph looked up when Xena made her way to the roof. He was cradling Yumi in his arm. the young girl having fallen asleep. He'd been in the middle of picking her up to carry her back inside. "Hey." he said with a nod.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and nodded before standing as well. "Yeah. That was a push to get that hot water heater working. Kind of tired too." he admitted.
"How is she?" She asked as she walked over to him, noticing him cradling Yumi in his arms.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games