Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Alive again? What are you talking about? When was I dead?" he asked looking surprised.
This threw Xena off guard. She could tell that something was wrong. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"I.......I remember meeting you........I....then I come here and everyone was gone....I was going to get my equipment back up and running to try and figure out a cure for Raph......I told Leo I could fix him."
"Did you see anyone unusual?" She asked with a frown. "Did the military find their way here?"

"I think they must have....it was pretty wrecked...."
She frowned more, couldn't help but feeling that the military had done something to Donnie. "Raph! Come over here! I found Donnie!" She called out.

"So I see." Raph said walking over with a raised brow ridge. He had walked come back downstairs when he hadn't found anyone upstairs.

Donnie looked between them seeming very confused and maybe a bit alarmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I.......I remember meeting you........I....then I come here and everyone was gone....I was going to get my equipment back up and running to try and figure out a cure for Raph......I told Leo I could fix him."
"Did you see anyone unusual?" She asked with a frown. "Did the military find their way here?"

She frowned more, couldn't help but feeling that the military had done something to Donnie. "Raph! Come over here! I found Donnie!" She called out.

"So I see." Raph said walking over with a raised brow ridge. He had walked come back downstairs when he hadn't found anyone upstairs.

"He's not a ghost anymore. Look at his hand. He's not bleeding ecto." Xena said to Raph before looking at Donnie in concern. "Do you remember fighting against a woman with necromancy along with Michelle and Ash?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"He's not a ghost anymore. Look at his hand. He's not bleeding ecto." Xena said to Raph before looking at Donnie in concern. "Do you remember fighting against a woman with necromancy along with Michelle and Ash?"

"Michelle and who?" Donnie asked looking more confused and alarmed by the minute.

"Yeah.....somethin's wrong here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Michelle and who?" Donnie asked looking more confused and alarmed by the minute.

She frowned before she looked at Raph. "Agreed. How could he not know Ash at least? You guys knew her long before you met me and Michelle." She then looked at Donnie. "You know? Ash is that friend of yours that worked for the military...and Michelle is that other girl that was with me when you first met us. We met after Raph was taken by the military. Remember?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned before she looked at Raph. "Agreed. How could he not know Ash at least? You guys knew her long before you met me and Michelle." She then looked at Donnie. "You know? Ash is that friend of yours that worked for the military...and Michelle is that other girl that was with me when you first met us. We met after Raph was taken by the military. Remember?"

"......No....I don't." he said after standing and thinking for a few moments.

Raph looked Donnie over suspiciously and walked closer sniffing a bit.

"That's weird Raph....stop...." Donnie said stepping away a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"What happened to you, Donnie?" Xena asked with a frown. "How can you remember me, but not Michelle or Ash?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"What happened to you, Donnie?" Xena asked with a frown. "How can you remember me, but not Michelle or Ash?"

"I remember Michelle though.....I just don't remember an Ash."

Raph stepped back and eyed Donnie a bit longer.
Xena looked at Raph for a moment then back at Donnie. "What about the necromancer? Surely you remember her, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena looked at Raph for a moment then back at Donnie. "What about the necromancer? Surely you remember her, right?"

"No....no necromancer. I remember that zombie Finley."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Finley..." While Raph may have looked at the zombie man as a friend, Xena not so much. She never really trusted him. It didn't it make it any better after learning that he was the one that started the whole zombie issue to begin with. It was his fault that he robbed many people of their lives upon becoming zombies. That and it also didn't help how he looked at the living as nothing more than food. "Tell me what you remember."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Finley..." While Raph may have looked at the zombie man as a friend, Xena not so much. She never really trusted him. It didn't it make it any better after learning that he was the one that started the whole zombie issue to begin with. It was his fault that he robbed many people of their lives upon becoming zombies. That and it also didn't help how he looked at the living as nothing more than food. "Tell me what you remember."

"I did though. What else can I tell you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She had a look of concern before she looked at Raph in a manner that she wanted to speak to him privately.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She had a look of concern before she looked at Raph in a manner that she wanted to speak to him privately.

"Hold that thought." Raph said to Donnie. He then followed Xena a distance away out of his younger brother's earshot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Hold that thought." Raph said to Donnie. He then followed Xena a distance away out of his younger brother's earshot.
Once they were out of Donnie's earshot, she looked at Raph in concern. "Something's wrong, Raph..." She murmured. "He doesn't remember being killed and turned into a ghost. We were there when he died that day...He doesn't remember a friend you all knew too..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once they were out of Donnie's earshot, she looked at Raph in concern. "Something's wrong, Raph..." She murmured. "He doesn't remember being killed and turned into a ghost. We were there when he died that day...He doesn't remember a friend you all knew too..."

"Yeah. Don't help tha memory I had a her is gettin fuzzy." Raph muttered.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games