Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“
๐Ÿƒ || Saegahara Academy [ Academy ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:13 pm
User Image

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ |SHINOBI โ€ข INFO| โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
โ€ข Etsuko Akimichi | Student |

In one of the academies many classroom and sat at one of the desks, a figure sat with her body sprawled onto the desk and looking off to the side with a frustrated expression. โ€Awwww man, I canโ€™t believe I suck so hard they are giving me supplemental lessonsโ€ฆโ€ She complained to the empty room, trying to blow one of her colourful and hair like antenna off of her face with little success, just making it rise a little before returning to where it started. One of her hands patted at the table in random spots until finding the texture of a sheet of paper and crumpled it into a ball and shoved it into her mouth. The absurd act was basically normal for her, stress eating because her feelings of inability were extra strong considering they had given her a tutor so close to her exam period. She chewed away at the now mushy texture of the paper, not loving it but finding a lot more taste and enjoyment in it than a normal personโ€ฆ. just her mood distracted her from this.

She really was worrying about the impeding exam as sheโ€™d already flunked out twice, both times because of her physical classes, mediocre nin-Jutsu abilities and fact she couldnโ€™t even manage to use her Akimichi heritage. What was a tutor gonna do more or different than what everyone else who had tried to help her advance done? Sheโ€™d tried and tried and let them all down with her inability to progress, heck at this rate she might become a genin by the time she was eighteen and be doing home assignments for the rest of her life. After a swallow she sighed and lifted her head so she could fold an arm beneath it for some support, staying that way for a few seconds before restlessly sitting up and lifting her hands with fingers poised like a marionette.

She stayed like that while thinking to herself for a few moments, finally deciding on what she wanted to do and begun to produce thin silk strands from the tips of her fingers. The threads she spun shifted about as if controlled by an invisible force, the young girl having had the natural ability to manipulate the material almost as if it were a part of her body to make some of her favourite things, clothes! She wove the silk thread together at a unreasonable rate for the fact she seemed to be making a jacket, managing to produce the majority of its structures only after minutes. It was similar to the track jacket she was already wearing, though the sleeves had two thinner lines side by side over a thick one, with other minor and minute modifications. After maybe fifteen minutes she had a full jacket lacking jacket and buttons for the breast pockets sheโ€™d given it, placing it on the table and leaning down into her bag and pulling out some supplies, including a zipper, the tools to attached it and a bag of buttons and started to fiddling away to attach them.

(E-rank Crafting mission, nice jacket complete)

Ooc: )
Stamina 100/100 | Chakra 100/100

Stats+Totals after boosts
โ€ข Strength 0 โ€ข Speed 0 โ€ข Agility 0 โ€ข Endurance 0

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

i

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

โ€œbrooyโ€

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:54 pm
User Image
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

User Image
                      Miki was on her way to the Hokage's office when an anbu with a wolf's mask appeared directly infront of her. Luckily for whoever was under the mask, Miki just managed to not run them over as she walked. "s**t man watch where you're popping in there." The girl said as she practically screeched to a halt. Without a word the figure handed her a letter with the offical Hokage seal. "Oh I was just head-..." Before she could finish telling the person she was going to the Hokage's office, they disappeared again. They must have been busy. Miki shrugged it off before opening up the letter. A quick scan of the page told Miki that she was expected to go to the academy to start teaching an academy student that was having a particularly hard time passing the academy. 'Failed two times? Probably could actually use the help.' The girl folded the letter back up and slipped it into her right pocket. To the academy it was then.

Fortunately the trip to the academy wouldn't take long for Miki as she was already in the area. The building was one she had only visited a single time, for her genin exam. Due to her father and mother training her back at the lumber mill, Miki only had to take the exam to prove her knowledge instead of actually going through the academy. Time she was glad she didn't have to waste. However, due to her only having been to the building once, it wasn't one she was familiar with at all. The girl pulled the letter from her pocket once again, scanning it once again for some sort of directions. It seemed the only information they decided to give her was the class number the girl's normal class was in. "I suppose I better try there." She would say to herself as she folded the paper up once again and slid it into her pocket. Without much more thought Miki would then walk into the building and ask the receptionist where the class was. "Thank you." She'd say before taking off down the hall the lady had pointed down.

A few more minutes would pass before Miki would successfully find the class number one the walls. "Damn I thought I was never gonna find it." She'd say as she placed her hand on the door knob, pulling it immediately open. What she found was a single person in the room. A young girl with orange hair. It seemed she was making some sort of jacket from what Miki could tell. The task was rather impressive for someone that young. "Hey uh are you..." Miki would pull the piece of paper up again. "Etsuko?" The girl would walk completely into the classroom as she waited for a response. "That's a really nice jacket. Did you make it yourself?" Miki got closer so she could admire the young girl's craftmanship. It was better than some of the stuff she had seen in the stores. Upon confirmation that this was in fact the girl she was looking for Miki would smile. "I'm Miki Shiratori. I'm your new teacher."

[ 45 Sentences: 1 x B Rank Teaching Mission | 600 exp : 400 Ryo ]

Miki
                      Kurama

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,950 // 2,950 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x2,445 // 2,445 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x12,800 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x38,000 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S-rank Genin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:55 am
User Image

Sewing the zipper into place was going well and attaching some sweet buttons had been a breeze, the Akimichi had almost forgot what she was actually here for. She was quietly singing to herself and badly, definitely some music that came from the arashigakure as did several articles of her clothing and if Miki had been near any of the villages import shops, then she would recognize this fact. It was clear sheโ€™d totally ignored the door opening as she was enraptured with her work. The moment Miki had spoken up a startled jolt was easily noticed from Etsuko along with a noise produce as she had realized she been busted singing โ€Ack!!!โ€ was the first clear โ€œwordโ€ out of her mouth, the girl standing and breaking her hair was more than orange, cycling between blonde to orange to black near the bottomโ€ฆ in fact as Miki was from the country the pattern might seem reminiscent of a moths to her. The surprised student had bounced to her feet and spun around, the chair grinding across the floor behind her but managing to evade falling. She look flustered and obviously surprised, listening with confusion forming on her face as she didnโ€™t recognize Miki, then looked over to the jacket the woman referred to and then back before picking it up.

โ€Uhhh, Yeah.. thanks so much!โ€™ Itโ€™s totally made of real silk, itโ€™s for a friend who said theyโ€™d like a jacket like mine but their parents allowance wonโ€™t cover it, which was like a total bummer yโ€™know? So after class I decided to make them one as a present, gave it some small but noticeable difference and extra pockets which she is gonna make look sooo good when she wears it!โ€ She explained as she held up the jacket and pointed at the double tone sleeves and one or two other minor differences, clearly prioritizing the excitement over this little personal project than her original embarrassment. She paused as she realized she hadnโ€™t answered the dark haired womanโ€™s question, Miki was it? โ€Ohhh yeah, sorry I got like distracted for a mo, youโ€™ve got the right gal, Iโ€™m Etsuko Akimichi, uhm you are..?โ€ She announced, not fully realize Miki was a potential teacher as she looked really young, maybe her height or headband should have been a dead giveaway but it was obvious her mind was elsewhere in that instant.

When Miki introduced herself and expressed who she was there was an immediate shift in energy and the face expression, it clearly telegraphing her disappointment. It was disappointed over Miki herself but rather of the situation of self, it brought back the real reason she was waiting in this classroom and it created a knot of anxiety produced from perceived inadequacy to form. Her shoulders drooped a little as she folded the jacket a little as her hands came close together with grip tightened, looking away from the beautiful, butterfly like shinobi toward her desk. โ€Ohhh yeah, why am I talking about a jacket when Iโ€™m here for supplementary lesson, I should get a clueโ€ฆโ€ She said dejectedly with her voice low and getting low enough into a mumble, Etsuko putting the jacket down with a disheartened sigh, folding it and beginning to put away her equipment, she would add any other small modifications left later. โ€Well, Iโ€™ll do my best but Iโ€™ll understand if you decide Iโ€™m not cut out for your training or feel Iโ€™m not cut out to be a shinobi and wanna ditch at some pointโ€ฆ. Iโ€™ll understand, It wouldnโ€™t be the first time ive heard it yโ€™know, totally failed my one on one instructor last year after allโ€ฆ So itโ€™d be all good.โ€ The words were said with a flippancy that implied she was avoiding or doing her best at not showing how much these stated fact bother her, trying to play off if Miki did feel that way it wouldnโ€™t be a big deal.

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

i

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

Brooy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:29 am
User Image

User Image
                      Miki couldn't help, but giggle softly to herself as she accidentally surprised Etsuko. It wasn't something she had meant to do, though Etsuko didn't seem that mad about Miki interrupting her progress so that was good. "Well if you're making one for someone else, would you mind making me one too? I can pay however much it costs. I'll even cover your friends." Miki smiled, it was obvious she didn't care how much it cost. Growing up on the Lumbermill gave her very little disposable income when she was growing up, so when she had it she wanted to use it to help the other shops throughout Konoha. "It's nice to meet you Etsuko." The woman watched as Etsuko's demeanor changed at knowing Miki was her new teacher. Miki's face became slightly more serious. The girl certainly had some confidence issues, something Miki was able to tell from what Etsuko was saying.

"Well, to be honest... I've never taught a student before. I'm not sure if I'm even cut out to be your teacher and not the the other way around. So, it'll be good for both of us right?" Miki nodded in affirmation to herself, the new experience would hopefully teach Miki how to be a better shinobi. However, she still didn't feel like the normal uptight shinobi she had often seen running around the village. Perhaps the lack of formal training was actually a good thing in this case. "You're right that we can't keep talking about your jacket forever, buuuuuut it is an important outlet for you to follow. Being a shinobi is more than just learning techniques, lots of shinobis bring their own personal talents into it. Craftmanship is extremely important to our job to make sure we have all the supplies we need. And who knows, maybe you'll invent a new type of clothing that'll be better than anything else we currently have." Miki looked around the classroom a bit. "I won't be ditching you anytime soon as you put it. Luckily for you, I'm gonna be a better teacher than them, because I'm not gonna give up on you." Miki nodded to herself. Though Miki was confident, she was hoping that her lack of formal training was going to be a hindrance in making sure Etsuko passed her genin exam. Afterall, she was still learning more about the basics of being a shinobi everyday. Then again, that lack of formal training could very well be the key to helping Etsuko pass. "So before we get started Etsuko, why don't you tell me about yourself a little bit? What're your goals? What have you learned in the academy so far? Tell me all about Etsuko." Miki grabbed a chair and took a seat, placing one of her legs over the other with a smile as she listened intently.

Miki
                      Kurama

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,950 // 2,950 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x2,445 // 2,445 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x18,400 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x38,000 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S-rank Genin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:58 pm
User Image

In respect to making a coat for Miki there was little opposition, in fact enthusiasm toward the idea, answer almost instantly after being asked. โ€Ohhh I totes could make you a jacket, itโ€™s cost like really depends on what youโ€™d want, especially if I use coloured textilesโ€ฆ. but itโ€™s way cheaper than most silk products of lesser quality! You donโ€™t need to pay for my friend, sheโ€™s just covering the cost of the buttons and zippers as I donโ€™t need to buy any other materials cause I make em myself.โ€ She explained while pulling out a few squares of fabric which matched the colours on the jacket she was almost finished, waving them when she referred to coloured textiles and pointing at details on the coat that would actually incur a cash cost. She took a pause while digging for more supplies before making a face that said something had come to mind and turned to Miki. โ€Like are you wanting the coat made now, I mean today? Or do you need some time to think about what you are looking for, or if you have something in mind I can draw you up some drafts first, whateverโ€™s fine by me.โ€ She expressed without pushing either of the options, not really certain if Miki understood that she had literally spent maybe half an hour making what she had in front or her and depending on what was wanted, could probably churn out something else in about an hour. โ€You too!โ€ She would respond the Mikiโ€™s โ€œnice to meet youโ€™โ€ without any falter or insincerity as she showed that she was generally the friendly sort.

Even though she had looked away and tried to distracted herself elsewhere when explain her embarrassing and confidence damaged feelings, she look toward Miki and didnโ€™t show any visible resistance or dismissal of the womanโ€™s words. The face of one not fully expecting Mikiโ€™s admission behind her experience in this field, the visible signs of thinking, momentary contemplation and possible a touch of one slightly taken aback, Etsuko not entirely certain of how to take that information. โ€I sโ€™poseโ€ฆ?โ€ The words of someone who was clearly trying to figure if someone without teaching experience would make a difference and a little worried that her being assigned someone without experience was a sign they had little expectation of Etsukoโ€™s success in some way. The continuation of these thoughts were cut off by Miki continuing to speak, the two toned eyes shifting her focus from inside her head and back to listening.

She didnโ€™t sit down and bobbed a bit on her feet with a bit of uncomfortable energy, both hesitantly and unconsciously bringing a small red textile square and brought it close to her mouth. Finally when Miki started to glance around the classroom Etsuko would slip the fabric into her mouth and started chewing the material like it was a snack, finding an enjoyment in doing so that very, very few other people could. Even if she wasnโ€™t confident in her skills and uncertain about how the experience would go she was at least invested into hearing what Miki had to say, taking it in and letting her hopes lift a little as the kind seeming woman shared her thoughts. It was a bit different when it came to her approach but that was perhaps why she felt herself willing to maybe get her hopes up for real, she wanted to believe Miki really wouldnโ€™t give up on her but again, it was difficult. She shuffled her feet and fiddled with her fingers, swallowing the fabric and nodding her head โ€Mโ€™kayโ€ฆ. Iโ€™ll trust what you say, you ainโ€™t as stuffy seeming as some of my other teachers, so yeah.โ€ The words gaining a little more certainty as she spoke, the tint of apprehension still prevalent in her tone and demeanour, though a little less. Lowering herself into the chair she had initially risen from, following Mikiโ€™s lead Etsuko pondered the question posed at her for a few seconds, lifting a hand with raised fingers and started to poke each one with a digit from the other hand as if counting up.

โ€About me, ummmmโ€ฆ, well I guess first Iโ€™m an Akimichi but canโ€™t use the clan techniques despite wanting to, Iโ€™ve been trying to learn to do what my parent do as I want to be a field shinobi, just, likeโ€ฆ I donโ€™t share ANY of the same talents as them. I donโ€™t have the natural aptitude for medical chakra like my Papa and I have a small frame and am delicate, so despite my effort Iโ€™m real average at Tai or Buki-jutsu unlike my Mom.โ€ She started off with the points she was frustrated in lacking, this becoming clear as he tone become a little more heated and a frown was forming as she spoke. A momentary breathe and she continued, if nothing else still being rather talkative or not one of few words. โ€So despite how hard I try I flunk or scrape by those classes and instead excel in some of the village support courses, like Iโ€™m totally fabulous at making clothes and scroll crafting is a cinch, both helpful but not what Iโ€™m aiming for, if I grind through just on that Iโ€™ll never get to work in the field. I know pretty much all the basics as Iโ€™ve been in the academy so long, I can do most of the required techniques but it took me ages to get fit enough to be able do some of them, though I guess Iโ€™m good at not being noticed and being kinda perceptive and like thatโ€™s not enough to get me through one of the combat exams like my Maโ€ฆโ€ She dropped this rather important piece of information, which was likely one of the main blockades in her progress was the type of examination in question fit for people who excelled at close combat, future field ability, prodigies and the like. That combine with the fact that if she took the medical coarse and couldnโ€™t even produce the most basic technique then she would fail and that alone was enough to bar her from graduation.

Reaching the end of her attempt to answer Mikiโ€™s questions she stopped counting on her fingers and instead put a hand beneath the large side bangs she had, the ones that one close inspection implied she had more hair than she actually should, before she lifted it and revealed it wasnโ€™t actually hair while flopping it around. โ€You see this, itโ€™s a antenna, like a moth antenna, itโ€™s the most defining traits I have to work withโ€ฆ. Iโ€™m a Silk-Moth Kemono, a more brittle type which is likely when I canโ€™t succeed in most areas I wanna. I can create and spin silk with my chakra and bodies energy and resources, which totally will help my dream of being a famous designer in the village, I love making and designing stuff but thatโ€™s not all I want to do! I wanna be a fabulous shinobi, serving and protecting the village like my Mama does in a direct sense, I wanna prove to everyone who thinks Iโ€™m only useful working in the background wrong! But my Papa has never once fought because again, moths are fragile and lack any real offensive abilities, so all he could teach me is to create and weave silk which Iโ€™m way better at than him. My bad if Iโ€™m like repeating myself, I donโ€™t fully get what you want me to say, I wanna get stronger, strong enough to prove everyone who lost faith in my or tell me to aim for a more fitting goal, I wanna be like Masato, Sadayo or Karuto, brave, strong in the face of danger, capable and for everyone to know that they can sleep easier knowing Iโ€™m around to count on when in need, to skyrocket past my Mamaโ€™s accomplishments and prove Iโ€™m just as big as the rest of them and maybe even more capable!!!โ€ฆ I just need to first get past this hurdle but I just havenโ€™t yetโ€ฆ.โ€ The girl was now lit up, standing again and almost but not quite yelling the last part. Lacking the prior apprehension in her tone, the words not coming off as a frivolous want, showing that she dreamed big and not as specific as โ€œIm gonna be Hokageโ€ but she carried similar energy filled with determination, Etsuko clearly very passionate and worked up about the whole thing, wiping at her eyes a little as tears of frustration formed along with the last sentence she spoke.

Ooc: some of what I wrote is Bs but w/e lol)

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

i

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

โ€œbrooyโ€

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Another day, after time spent dawdling as the aspiring puppeteer would still have yet to improve upon her magnum opus puppet. The Genin was spending the after school classes in some desperate attempt at trying to figure out what kind of puppet would fit best for the girl. She'd lax all around the classroom, sitting on top of the teacher's desk, lounging on the floor as the sun would shine down into the room, hanging upside down while in the sparring room near the center of the school. It wasn't long before Yui would throw a bit of a silent fit, frustrated beyond all measure as the girl would stomp her way out of the classroom. Her little feet stamped to an unknown beat, carrying her sketchbook outside into the halls as sheโ€™d hang her little head in shame. If she couldnโ€™t design one puppet, how was she going to become the next greatest puppet user in Konoha? Who would hang around with the Sumikage?! Who would even be able to puppet battle against the Hokageโ€™s puppets?! This was her future at stake! And here she was, just trying to do her best but even that wasn't good enough! The small ninja huffed and would move past the many closed doors of the academy while out and about. It wasn't until the last few doors in the wing that her youthful eyes would catch onto a conversation that was happening in the background. Something about some student who wasn't exactly having the best time in the academy. Yui stuck her head inside by the edge of the door, looking in at the two other girls present inside of the room.

The genin's eyes fell onto the coat that the two were discussing while she'd look on puzzled. Was this some kind of legendary coat or something? It looked just like an ordinary one. But what did catch her heart was listening to the orange haired woman go on about wanting to be like the big three in Konoha, smiling to herself at any seeker of legends. It made her silently cheer the girl on, though watch from afar, the puppetless puppeteer's eyes peeking into the conversation.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
                                                            ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,300 // 2,300 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x200 // 200 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ X P : :x0 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0 ใ€
                                                            tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-Rank ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Miyamoto ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Puppet // Medic ใ€

[ Profile ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      โ€ข Mission
                                                                      โ€ข Objectives
                                                                      โ€ข Completed
                                                                      โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                                                                      โ€ข Objectives
                                                                      โ€ข Completed
                                                                      โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ Gen. Specialist:

โ†ณ Master of Deception:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข

Brooy
                                                                    Prince_yureil
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                      "Hmm well my favorite color is purple. So, just make me a purple jacket that's an Etsuko original!" Miki giggled at her suggestion. She truly didn't mind allowing the girl to have all of the creative genius she possibly wanted to have with the jacket. It was much more fun to let the artist do their own work or at least that's what Miki thought. She just knew she would love it either way coming from her first student. It reminded her of the jug Obei had given her as a token of her trust. "Take as much time as you need. Total creative control." Miki smiled.

Miki listened as Etsuko talked more about her background and goals as shinobi. The girl certainly had high aspriations wanting to be as powerful as the likes of Masato, Sadayo, or Karuto. Though Miki understood the goal, as it was one of Miki's own. She also enjoyed how impassioned Etsuko was about becoming a shinobi. It was exactly the way Miki had felt about becoming a shinobi just a month ago. "Silk-Moth Kemono? Wow I can't say I've met anyone from your clan before, so that's pretty exciting. It's very ingenuative of you to use your silk for your craft. That's like my dad! He runs a lumber mill and uses his Senju wood release to help grow the trees." Miki smiled a bright smile. "I know we can get you to pass that exam no problem."

Miki took a moment to think more depth about what Etsuko has told her about her abilites so far as a shinobi. Not being able to use Akimichi abilites wasn't something Miki was concerned about. It was often times the curse of being the product of two bloodlines, you didn't always get both. "Don't worry about not being able to use Akimichi techniques. I'm a Uchiha that can't even use fire techniques." Miki giggled to herself. 'Now you can that you're stealing my power.' A voice boomed in the back of Miki's head. 'Not right now. I'm with my student.' The girl retorted, trying her best to block Kurama's voice from interferring with her own thoughts. "We don't always have to fit an exact mold our parents had created before us. Instead we should try to break that mold and find our own strengths. My dad was a ninjutsu specialist and my mom was amazing at genjutsu. I know Bukijutsu better than both of them, it's even my dad's greatest weakness. So, I know there's something that perhaps neither of your parents are good at that you will be good at. Together we'll figure that out." Miki rose up her hand, keeping a clenched fist, but an extended pinky. "Pinky promise?" Though it was kinda childish, Miki believed in the power of a pinky promise. Around this time Miki's sensory field picked up a new presence watching them. However, she didn't think the person was being bothersome in anyway so she figured she would allow the girl to approach them if she wished to. Perhaps another future student. "I suppose we just have to get you over that edge of being able to pass. So, we just need to figure out what's preventing you from passing... Earlier you mentioned being perceptive. What did you mean by that?"

Miki
                      Kurama

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,950 // 2,950 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x2,445 // 2,445 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x18,400 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x38,000 ใ€

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Prince_yureil
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:35 pm
User Image

A mental note was made in Etsukoโ€™s mind of the details offered and the openness she had for the project. She couldnโ€™t help looking a little excited at the prospect her eyes lighting up a little, scanning over Miki to gauge needed measurements. Purple like her eyes huh? I can make her something both modern and traditional thatโ€™ll look fab! She thought in that moment, almost considering ideas then and there until the main topic happened.

After her outburst and rant about her dream and goals Etsuko was breathing a little heavier from nerves, a little embarrassment and the oomph she put into her passionate statements. She would sit down on the chair sheโ€™d originally sent skidding a little, sitting down with an open posture, one arm leaning on the other absentmindedly stroking the underside of one of her floppy antenna. Despite her nerves it was clear Etsuko wasnโ€™t shy nor incredibly nervous, managing to maintain eye contact with minimal fidgeting and nodding with Mikiโ€™s initial statement of her clan. Kemono themselves werenโ€™t necessarily uncommon but not exactly as vastly populous as humans were so she understood how Miki had not met one before, though thereโ€™s a chance she did without realizing it. Along with that understanding she felt some pride in Mikiโ€™s compliment, even if her dad deserved the credit for the ingenuity of making use of their species abilities, Etsuko felt it both about he and herself for following that practice, unable to totally stop herself smiling with the words. This smile was replaced by slight widening of her eyes and an impressed inhale, finding out Miki was from a bloodline as great as the Senju was unexpected and it was cool their dads had something in common. With a slightly sheepish expression with a little pause Etsuko acknowledged Mikiโ€™s confident declaration with a lot less confidence. โ€Nโ€ฆno problem huhโ€ฆ, uh sureโ€ฆโ€ She managed with hesitation rife in the statement, offering a confirmation to Mikiโ€™s statement that lacked any certainty.

The smell of something tasty made her antennae twitch for an instant without her hands assistance, the scent distracting her for the moment that her new teacher considered her abilities, Etsuko imagining how the scent would taste if she had a hold of its source and getting lost in the moment until Miki brought her back to earth. Etsuko didnโ€™t entirely accept the words expressing her not to be concerned over her lacking clan half, she couldnโ€™t help but worry or perhaps hadnโ€™t fully accepted the fact she didnโ€™t inherit that half of her lineage. She also was feeling a pinch of resentment toward her teachers statement, it being true she might lack the fire element but it sounded like she was only missing that opposed to lacking the total sum of the Uchiha clans abilities. Simultaneously she was a little rattled that her teacher appeared to hold not one but two of some of the most famed bloodlines she knew of, and this person was going to be teaching her??? It was enough to make her question her initial downer thoughts, understanding that someone with both those bloodlines would tend to be highly valued and would assumably have some great potential and it would be weird sending them after a lost cause.

Etsuko gulped a little at the thought as Miki started talking again, Etsuko again not loving what the woman was saying to start with but not able to fault her either. Etsuko admittedly had heard the fact she didnโ€™t need or necessarily could share the same talents of her parents, she just had a belief that she would somehow be the odd one out if she couldnโ€™t contribute the same or share their strengths. Though the fact of the matter was she was the odd one out, no formal training nor even a shinobi in her dads case, her brothers and mother being Akimichi and Etsuko straight Kemono spelled this out, the writing was on the wall and it was beginning to reach the time that she accept it and try and take merit in Mikiโ€™s words. Miki did promise she would make Etsuko pass the exam and was both straightforward and reassuring, the extending pinky a seemingly childish but sacred tool in the eyes of someโ€ฆ and a daddies girl like Etsuko was one who believed in the power of the pinky promise.

She would look at the extended finger and then back up to the womanโ€™s warm expression, looking a little apprehensive and a little unconvinced until she sighed, looking down at the ground for a second and then raising her head again. โ€As much as my experiences and feelings are giving me doubts, my heart seems to be telling me that I can trust you and I canโ€™t help but get my hopes up a little.. Ill try really hard to make it, itโ€™s also a promise!โ€ She exclaimed with a smile that carried similar energy to when she spoke of making clothes, leaning forward and taking Mikiโ€™s pinky with her own and squeezing it with a grin as they โ€œshookโ€ on the promise. With the positive feeling brought by the confidence gained Etsuko sat back feeling a sense of ease she hadnโ€™t felt nearly all day, pulling out another square textile, this time baby blue and again threw it in her mouth and ate it. Etsuko had an answer nearly immediately for Miki, pointing with a hand toward the door without looking and stating โ€Like my senses are really sharp, ya know? Thereโ€™s a person at the door who just arrived, they have a nice and tasty smelling sketchbook, they are a girl, wearing white and a few shades of brown, heavy enough to keep someone warm in cooler weather but not too much for this villages heat. I can totally smell all of that with my antennae and can amplify any of my other senses to a much greater degree, though only one at a time... She explained with a high degree of certainty in her tone, only with a bit of a pause at the end, an expression forming as she was clearly considering if something was worth mentioning, holding up a finger with the hand she pointed with to signal she needed a second. It seemed she decided it was as she slowly continued with a little less certainty in her tone โ€Uhmmm so without the aid of scent, Iโ€™m like able to sometimes know if somebodies arriving at my house and even who or how many people there areโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s totally like a sudden feeling hits me that tells me how many people or maybe who it is with no cue, itโ€™s a little like Iโ€™m a psychic Yaโ€™know? God I hope I donโ€™t sound dumb as that felt it was, did Iโ€ฆ.?โ€ She wasnโ€™t to hesitant explaining this, even if she felt a little stupid with her admission that she may be Psychic, a rather ditzy idea for someone in the academy so long that betrayed higher intelligence a little.

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

Echo [ Yamabiko ] | Rank E
Activation of this Jutsu lets the user locate the relative location of anything in the vicinity by listening to the echoes of a sharp sound, such as blades clashing, a rock skipping, etc. The technique is activated by some form of sound caused by the user. Louder sounds travel farther. It effectively works like echolocation, giving the user a display of the path in which the sound travels for one [1] full post. The visual can be maintained at an upkeep of the original cost per post, as well as a constant sound, such as music. Only the user can see the visual path.

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

โ€œbrooyโ€

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yui kept her cute little head tucked underneath the door from the pair currently in the training room in front of her. From what the other lighter haired girl was saying to the staff member, it appeared like she had gotten the short end of the stick when it came to the powerhouse that was her bloodline families. It was a little disheartening to learn about another person that had been unfairly treated when it came to ability within the academy. Yui herself was pretty knowledgeable of the feeling and that empathy did make it easier for her to wish the Kemono all the best. The teacher herself seemed to share the same feelings as well, with sharing a bit of her own background. She was a bit amazed to see a Senju, or at least a person related to as such! the great bloodline known through Konoha's history as a people responsible for combatting demons! So it came as even more of a surprise to hear that such a woman with a great heritage was still lacking in some departments. An Uchiha without the use of fire release? What a wild concept! Without realizing of what her body was doing, she leaned in further to get a good looksie at what was currently going on in the room before her. So much that eventually, the other woman would speak about what abilities they could bring to the table, one of which being their keen senses. Yet it surprised the young girl to hear that she had been detected by the student in there. The revelation was enough to upset her balance as arms flailing desperately in an attempt to remain upright. the sound of the genin faceplanting on the floor could be heard in side the room, as Yui's long ebony haired would cover most of her head up to hide the shame in her eyes.

The girl pushed herself back up and onto her feet, cleaning off some of the dust on her robes before scurrying inside of the room with the older two. The child quietly would keep her sketchbook away from the gaze of the Moth Kemono, dreading having to try and speak using sign language, although she did have her doubts about if either of them knew about such a thing. As Miki could see, Yui did match a** descriptions of what the other girl had told her about in full detail. She'd smile up and both and quickly write down something in her sketchbook. It did take her a bit to respond, but her work was always kept tidy and neat when it came to her things. "I'm sorry for evesdr evas eeves listening into you guys! I wanna help you get better too, like the teacher here!" She showed the page to each of the two women before flipping it over and scribbling another thing. Scribble. Scibble....

"My name's Yui. Sorry, but I can't talk. I hope that's okay. . u . "

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
                                                            ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,300 // 2,300 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x200 // 200 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ X P : :x0 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0 ใ€
                                                            tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-Rank ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Miyamoto ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Puppet // Medic ใ€

[ Profile ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
                                                                      โ€ข Objectives
                                                                      โ€ข Completed
                                                                      โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                                                                      โ€ข Objectives
                                                                      โ€ข Completed
                                                                      โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ Gen. Specialist:

โ†ณ Master of Deception:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข

Brooy
                                                                    Prince_yureil
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                      Miki's enhanced empathy picked up on the subleties that gave away Etsuko's disappointment and apprehension throughout her little talk. The woman couldn't really blame her, it couldn't have felt good to not pass so many times. The feelings Etsuko expressed would only make Miki all the more determined to ensure that she was the best teacher possible for the girl. "Well, that sounds like something..." Miki would say, smiling as Etsuko explained her sensing abilities. The abilities were confirmed by Etsuko talking about the same girl Miki had already sensed some time ago. It seemed as though Etsuko could end up being a sensor, something Konoha could certainly use more of. "That's something we could..." Before Miki could expand much further on her fault, the same girl came crashing into the room. Miki's direct attention switched to Yui who was already picking herself up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" A look of mild concern washed over Miki's face, her eyes looking Yui up and down. The girl pulled out a sketch book and hurriedly began writing. 'I guess she can't speak?' Miki thought as the girl continued to write, smiling as she showed her fist message. "It's okay little one. The more the merrier! Right Etsuko?" Miki looked over at her student encouragingly before looking back at what Yui was writing next. "It's nice to meet you Yui. I'm Miki. Of course it's okay you can't talk. We'd be happy to have you here." Miki once again returned her gaze onto Etsuko to see how she would respond to the new comer. It wasn't really a bother to Miki at all, if anything it would give her more experience to become a Chuunin.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Prince_yureil
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:21 am
User Image
User Image
                                              โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌxKonohagakure |xโœฟx| Academy Studentxโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–

A dim light perched on the edge of an eerie blackness. There was a suffocating silence hanging in the air, but the overwhelming sense of danger would mute the voice of anyone who dared think to break it. The dark veil began to settle into focus, revealing rows of buildings that lined cobblestone streets. A blood red moon hung in the sky overhead. A perfect accent for this horrible feeling. The faint glow was emanating from the center of the town. Gusts of wind carried heat and the smell of ash away from the scene. Curiosity would win a brief mental struggle, phantom feet carrying swiftly towards the light. The closer he got, the more he wished to turn back.

His vision went black a moment. When sight returned, he was gazing upon a mountain of debris, a raging fire rising from within. What surely used to be a home was now being reduced to nothing. From the top of the pyre, a figure rose to a standing position. Long, white hair draped over their back, arms stretched to the sides. The figures fingertips bent and contorted wildly, feint blue threads stretching into the distance and vanishing from sight. What had started as a silent film flooded with a cacophony of sounds. Screams of agonized people, crackling blazes, the sounds of rampant destruction all around. Still, through this, his eyes were glued to the figure atop the mountain.

Something must have alerted the pale haired villain, who turned and peaked over their shoulder. Bright, unnaturally red eyes glared back. The bloodlust within them was clear. This was an act of pure malice. Another twitch from the figure's finger, a crashing sound from behind. He turned just in time to see a large mechanical demon looming over him. Its jaw hung open, a bright bluish energy gathering just behind the teeth. Portions of its face shifted, its entire head contorting into a menacing sight befitting its imposing size. The monstrosity let loose a ferocious sound just before a highly condensed beam was shot towards him.

Kuma jolted awake, scrambling into a sitting position and looking around the room in a panic. His body was soaked in sweat, snow white hair clung to his face. Once reality had set in, relief washed over his mind. The young teen exhaled a deep, almost painful sigh. He cast a tired gaze out the window beside his bed. โ€˜Itโ€™s always the same,โ€™ he thought. Outside were a few young children running through the streets in a game of tag. An elderly man watching them from a nearby chair shouted something to them, though exactly what, Kuma couldnโ€™t make out. The scene outside served as a good reminder that, for now, there was little for him to fret over. Perhaps his nightmares were just that. Perhaps there really wasnโ€™t anything more to them. Although.. He took a moment to finish gathering himself before leaving his bed.

Kuma took a quick shower before dressing in his usual garb. As he laced up his boots, the lad glanced towards the shelf opposite him, at a wooden toy that he had placed there. Its goofy appearance brought a smile to his face. He paced over and put a hand on the toy's head. โ€œBe back soon Badin,โ€ he chirped before racing out the door. He didnโ€™t want to be late for his first day.

Kuma entered the Academy, wonder-filled eyes darting around the interior, closing his umbrella and lowering it to his side. โ€œWow,โ€ was all he could say. The building was unlike anything he could have anticipated. Behind him, a loud thud rang through the hall. Kuma yelped at the noise and ran to hide in a nearby classroom. When his nerves settled, he tentatively peaked his head out to look towards the source of the thud, seeing another student who had dropped an item they had been carrying. Kuma breathed a sigh of relief, ignoring the few individuals who were eyeing him now, after his momentary panic. โ€œTh-that couldโ€™ve been worse,โ€ he mumbled to himself.

The boy retreated further into the classroom, now that impending doom had been avoided. Kuma had arrived fairly early, and as a result the room was almost completely empty. Instead of sitting at a desk, he made his way to the far side of the room and sat on the floor, his umbrella resting beside him. His pink hues scanned the room while he whistled a soft tune. Kuma wanted to make sure he was alone and would go unbothered for the next few minutes. From within his white overcoat, he produced a small wooden figure. One that was barely the size of your average action-figure. The toy was a crude wooden structure. The only care that seemed to have gone into it was the multitude of joints that allowed the object a fluid form of movement.

Kuma set the figurine in front of him, letting it sink to the floor in messy fashion. He closed his eyes and brought his hands together. The seal they formed was a simple one. Tora, the tiger seal. While often used in strings of hand signs used for fire ninjutsu, Tora was the sign that Kuma had seen used the most in the gathering of chakra in a more general sense. The sensation was still alien to him. His brow furrowed with deep concentration as he tried to force his limited chakra to bend to his will.

It started as a small spark in his stomach. It wasnโ€™t hot, but it wasn't cold either. In truth it felt closer to the oxygen in his lungs than anything. A phantom air that circulated throughout his entire body. He focused on bringing most of the chakra to his hands. A bead of sweat dripped down his forehead. Kuma slowly removed one of his hands from the seal, holding it in the air above his wooden toy. Slowly, a series of light blue threads began to spool from his fingertips. They descended until the strings connected with the arms, legs, and head of the toy. Kuma felt a definitive sensation as the final string bonded to the figure, and his eyes opened. He twitched his fingers and raised his hand slightly, commanding the marionette to its feet. The next several moments were spent learning how each movement would correspond to how the puppet would react.

His confidence in the art was growing by the second. His eyes were alight with joy as his wooden companion bent and contorted. It glided across the floor at his whim in a beautifully entrancing dance. Truth be told, Kuma wasnโ€™t entirely sure if he was doing any of this correctly. He had no formal experience with puppets. In fact, he had only seen kugutsu performed in passing, walking through the Konoha streets. His prized possession sitting on his shelf at home gave him the idea of trying it out for himself. While he was waiting for his first day at the academy, Kuma had spent hours, days even practicing molding his chakra into the finely knit threads that he had seen. Today was the first day he ever tried using them on a puppet of any kind. This small wooden toy was good practice, but little more. Maybe soon he would try using the threads on Badin, after he knew that he wouldnโ€™t break his fragile friend. โ€œWow! This is amazing!"

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌx095/100 :: Chakra |xโœฟx| Stamina :: 100/100xโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–

"Speech" 'Thinking'

Learned: Puppetry String Technique | Rank E

Activations:
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null

Passive Effects:
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Stats:
โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 0
โ€ข Reflex โ–บ 0
โ€ข Fortitude โ–บ 0

INSERT NAME

INSERT NAME

INSERT NAME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:29 pm
User Image

With her hand held non-aggressively pointed in Yuiโ€™s direction she gave Miki a hopeful look, knowing she did good but still feeling a bit angsty about the whole thing. Her big eyes were glued onto Miki while trying to read the womanโ€™s opinion about her reveal but movement and the sound of Yui falling over interrupted the pair. The Kemonoโ€™s eyes and head flicked round as she pulled her hands up to cover her mouth out of concern, flinching a moment after as she was about to walk over to help Yui up but the younger girl rose without the need for any form of aid. โ€Areโ€ฆ!โ€ She started and stopped as Miki was quicker on the uptake, looking toward Miki for a second and back to Yui with mild concern and tried again. โ€I hope you didnโ€™t hurt yourself! I have some bandaids if you didโ€ฆโ€ Etsuko followed up with a combination of hesitance and concern, her eyes flitting to the held sketchbook as itโ€™s lovely scent was distracting her immensely.

Her antennae twitched when Yui lifted and began speedily writing on the sketch pad in hand. Etsuko was a little slower at guessing she was unable to speak and when she did she almost believed the girl to be deaf, though what Yui wrote implied otherwise and Etsuko was more busy being a little taken aback for the offer of aid. Being very expressive it was clear on the Mothgirls face that she was slightly taken aback and surprised at the offer Yui made, it showing even more when she answered Miki. A double take look to the kind teacher after the positively sentiments question was made, Etsuko giving a response with a abrupt and accelerate rate of speech. โ€Oh! Uh yeah right, of coarse!! Like, thank you so much for being willing to help me out, it mean a lot!โ€ She blurted out from the slow start, giving a sheepish smile while experiencing a bit of embarrassment and swallowing any annoyance she might of felt for this situation being overheard, she knew Yui was there but not so close as to be listening.

She looked about ready to say something else but she waited out of consideration for Yui who was mid scribbling away again, Etsuko unconsciously bringing her hands together and fidgeting the way she did when there was something she really wanted to eat, which there was. Etsuko read the next message and shook her head and said with a more heated attitude while pointing at what Yui wrote. โ€œNo, donโ€™t say sorry cause you canโ€™t talk, not cool! Thatโ€™s like totally just who you are and thatโ€™s always ok so you donโ€™t need to be so overly considerate, yaโ€™know!?โ€ She stated rather loudly and forcefully, not sounding impolite be she hadnโ€™t liked that the nice girl was acting as if she needed to give them the courtesy due to her disability, Etsuko saw it the other way around and didnโ€™t see that Yui should be needing to ask if her way of communicating was ok. She followed this up by lifting both hands in front of herself and looking at them as she carefully yet a little clumsily started to sign with the skill a little above a novice, giving off a store employee vibe. Good day, my name is Et-su-ko, it is nice to meet you, those clothes are prettyโ€ฆ. โ€œAnd I can do only a little more, but I understand a little signing if you can do that, some of the clients at my Papaโ€™s shop are deaf or canโ€™t speak and we like to try and make it easier for the customer if we can!โ€ She expressed with a jovial hint of pride and in this little fact, lowering her hands after she was done with her piece.

Ooc: Iono if we are interrupting this for the event :S, Iโ€™m not gonna acknowledge Yui leaving unless Broo does lol)

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

โ€œbrooyโ€

โ€œNovasseโ€

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yui probably just had her forehead get red at a spot or so, but seemed in good health regardless. She looked up at the other two while they stared down at her. The genin smiled so brightly for such a girl who had very little, a light in these dark times that seemed to be approaching ever so closer to the village. She scribbled a quick note to the moth girl and raised the sketchbook to show her. "I'm okay, but thanks for the help!" She noticed that look the ginger haired person was giving and looked a little worried but didn't say or think much. All the child could do was to watch as the same orange haired woman would thank the other woman for assisting her in graduating from the academy. It was nice that the other woman was going to such lengths to help the other woman. Yui was already viewing the pretty lavender eyed woman in high regards as an aspiring hero herself. It was nice that the both of them were willing to put up with her little sore spot, looking at both but pausing upon seeing Etsuko introduce herself to both and fidget a bit.

"Are you okay, Etsuko? You're acting kinda weird."

[ Profile ]

โ€ข Mission
                                                                      โ€ข Objectives
                                                                      โ€ข Completed
                                                                      โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                                                                      โ€ข Objectives
                                                                      โ€ข Completed
                                                                      โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ Gen. Specialist:

โ†ณ Master of Deception:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ†ณ
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข
                                                                    โ€ข

Brooy
                                                                    Prince_yureil
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                      Miki appreciated that Etsuko showed concern for the other girl when she fell. She was certain that Etsuko was the makings of a good shinobi already. Perhaps a sensor from what she had gathered so far. The girl already seemed so capable, it surprised Miki that she had never passed the academy. It seemed to Miki that perhaps the academy had failed Etsuko as opposed to the other way around. The woman would allow Yui and Etsuko to interact while she noticed Etsuko's fidgeting. Was she nervous? Seemed to be the most logical answer. "So, how about we get some training started huh? No better day than today right, Etsuko?" Miki would smile. "How about we work on that thing you were telling me Etsuko? Your better senses, I can try and teach you a basic sensory technique!" The woman became excited at the idea. "I think Yui here already has passed the academy so maybe you can help Etsuko learn one of the basic techniques required for graduation?" Miki liked the idea of splitting up the tasks so each could learn from each other.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Novasse
          Prince_yureil
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Nagisa Kanata had something to prove. That she was indeed worthy of the destiny that Yatagarasu had delivered unto her as a child. While her parents had her attending the academy, so she could pursue a career as a kunoichi, she was far more interested in just becoming strong enough to be independent of anyone's guidance or orders. She was going to become her own leader and help shape this world for the better. That was when the young kunoichi had some thoughts about her peers at the academy. Thoughts that were judgmental of their reasons for attending.

While many academy students wanted to cooperate with others, this kunoichi intended on being as independent and solo as possible. The less interaction and minimal involvement of others was best. After all, they would not understand her. Requesting her sensei only demonstrate techniques that had to be learned once, she stopped him before he went into life stories or anything too familiar or comfortable. She was not there to make friends, only to learn the bare minimum necessary for graduation.

'These other ones here, they all love Konoha, do they? Training to make the village and their families proud. I am far too old for such childish dreams like protecting a village... And my parents know not the love of Yatagarasu.'

"Better get to work, I guess. I can't become the High Priestess without some effort."

To get herself started, Nagisa would target the core shinobi techniques first. Those were your standard Clone Jutsu, Substitution Jutsu, and Transformation Jutsu. Starting with the substitution jutsu, she watched the sensei assigned to her use some wood from a stack and carefully replicated his handseal. She would attempt to do the same making haste as she replaced her position with one of the logs from the stack. Nagisa was a fast learner perhaps it was her blessing from Yatagarasu or just natural kunoichi talent. [Rank E | Substitution Jutsu learned]

Following that Substitution Jutsu, her sensei showed her the Clone Jutsu. Like before, only a single handseal was formed, and her sensei made a clone of himself. Nagisa following this demonstration did the same, first making a handseal and using her chakra to make a clone of herself as well. Doing it one more time, Nagisa had practiced it in order to make a second clone before letting it disperse. [Rank E | Clone Jutsu learned]

The final standard shinobi jutsu that Nagisa would learn from her sensei was the Transformation Jutsu. Her sensei formed a handseal and used his chakra to turn into Nagisa, gesturing that she would do exactly the same. That is definitely what she did, forming a handseal and replicating the features from her sensei transforming into him. Practicing this technique 3 more times kept her entertained and aware that she had an innate talent for ninjutsu. [Rank E | Transformation Jutsu learned]

Next Nagisa would learn how to effective be mobile across battlefields. This is done through the technique called Body Flicker. Following her sensei's demonstration, Nagisa would imbue chakra into her movements leaving behind some leaves per the Konoha specialty. Moving back and forth rapidly, she could see the effective use of this technique for pursuit and escape. A very good general shinobi skill indeed. [Rank D | Body Flicker learned]

With her mobility discovered, Nagisa wanted to be capable of walking on surfaces and on water. Firstly starting on the Art of Tree Climbing forming a handseal, she practiced chakra control. Her sensei demonstrated it swiftly, beliving that Nagisa would pick it up as she had done before. Following it perfectly just has her sensei demonstrated, Nagisa was climbing up on the nearby wall. [Rank D | Art of Tree Climbing learned]

Next he would learn how to walk on the surface of water. This was a technique that was critical especially when moving into lands with majority water. Following a similar chakra control process, her sensei demonstrated it with a pool of water that was produced by another shinobi. Nagisa formed a handseal and took to it like babies do water quite literally. It was terrifying how easily she could pick up techniques. Most shinobi struggling with this technique, but she did not. [Rank D | Art of Surface Walking learned]

Of the general shinobi skills, Nagisa had to learn the Release Jutsu last. This one was more of a stop gap measure versus genjutsu techniques. A genjutsu shinobi offered their services and cast one on her sensei, from which her sensei demonstrated Release which was a burst of chakra to their mind. Nagisa copied this process and released her own burst to escape the genjutsu cast upon her. With these techniques learned, she felt like she had a solid grasp of non-elemental jutsu. [Rank E | Release learned]

User Image

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Academy Student
Ninja Classes: Bloodline-Bloodline
Kekkai Genkai: Uchiha Sharingan (Dormant) + Scorch Style - Shakuton
Elements: Fire Style - Katon + Wind Style - Fลซton

Chakra Reserve: 100/100
Stamina Reserve: 100/100
Status Effects: N/A

โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 0
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

Ryo: ไธก0
Inventory:
โ†ณN/A

Techniques and Activations:
โ†ณN/A

Profile Link: [x]

โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games