Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Hokage's Office [ Sadayo ] [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:

KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      "This is it," Kai said as he dropped the four papers down along with two expended scrolls that he'd used to capture the prisoners and reverse summon them into KPD custody. "I've included their individual reports and my personal commendation for whatever, like, thing they wanna do later." He smiled at the secretary as all of his papers were accepted. He waited patiently as they were briefly examined.

"We square?" The secretary held a solitary finger up to him, so he tapped his fingers rhythmically on the desk until the secretary returned with an envelope for him. He opened it immediately, finding his own reward for the squad-led mission. Jonin?

"Yo, is this for real?" He laughed at the secretary's slow nod and tucked the envelope in his back pocket. "Yo, my mom is gonna flip when she sees this." He offered a two-fingered salute to the secretary as he began to take his leave. "'til next time!"

[enter & exit]
                      -

Chakra Pool: 2,225/2,225
                      Stamina Pool: 1,900/1,900

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:33 pm
User Image
❖◦Sadayo

|Nidaime Hokage❖|Puppeteer|S+ Rank|Chakra
4,285/4,285 || Stamina 3,115/3,115 |Lightning|Water|Earth|

”LovelyMintKisses”

The puppet, still without any means to move its mouth, gasped! Really?
“You’re in luck! Hurry hurry hurry hurry. Go through that door!” The puppet’s torso spun toward the opposite direction and twirled its showy yellow coat. Pointing in the opposite direction with vivid enthusiasm.
Shikairi would certainly be allowed into the room where Nimure was waiting for Sadayo’s reply.

”Ichengo Angelus”

“Did it speak to you?” Odds were that the dragon didn’t. The Gishin puppet swept slowly about the visitor. At this going rate Gishin was proving itself to be an awkwardly tall puppet in comparison. The puppet’s head and neck slipped into a forward slump to view the back of Akio’s neck. There were two options, maybe, concerning what route Sadayo could explain her understanding over a peculiar object. Huh… Some extra ounce of dreamy mysticism might have came along in hand with Gishin’s airy, delicate voice as the puppet began to recite what was sounding like an otherworldly bedtime story.

“The samurai acknowledge a divine serpent who is supreme over four celestial beings who mind stars. To my limited knowledge the golden dragon, on its own, seems to be of interest to the samurai families and just about every mention of this dragon I’ve heard was auspicious.”

The puppet jerked back suddenly. Her hair and dress stirred and settled in a single swoop.
“In short, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. The presence of a mark doesn’t seem to be something that consumes free will or wants- well- take over. Otherwise the samurai, who aren’t a people completely ree of superstitious practices, wouldn’t have been so eager to respond. Now the question is why the divine dragon selected you.”

“As much as I wish I were able to answer the ‘why’ I’m afraid that’s all I can tell you. I hope it put your concerns to rest, at least.”

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:31 pm
User Image
[Ninjutsu][Bloodline][Genin][A Rank][]
[Strength: 6][Speed: 0][Agility: 6][Endurance: 0]

Akio was asked if the dragon spoke to him, to which he would answer with a shake of his head. The puppet's explanation slowly began to calm his nerves about the mark. He knew at least it wasn't some sort of malevolent force that would negatively affect him. He would look at the puppet and speak. "Well...there was another figure too. They felt familiar to me but I couldn't make them out. It almost seemed like it had spoken to the dragon...although I heard no words from either." Akio explained and the bowed to the puppet in thanks. "Thank you for granting me peace of mind ma'am. I'll be heading off now." He said before walking out of the office and onto adventure.

Hurrak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

The moment her request escaped her lips the puppet started to move and speak enthusiastically. This cause Shikarie to take a few steps back as the puppets sudden happy spurt was a bit unexpected. Her hands would come up to her chest, palms facing away from her body, as she stepped backward clearly showing the puppets response caught her off-guard. Truth be told, puppets kind of creep her out. The way they move and talk just didn't seem right. So because of that she could get a bit annoyed around them"Uhh yeah, okay sure." She responded as she eased her way to the door the puppet pointed at.

Upon reaching the door her hand rested on the handle for a moment as she stood there gathering her thoughts. Opening the door Shikarie would walk into the room she was directed to. It wasn't until she had already taken a step into the room that she realized there was another standing in the room and the Hokage herself. Shikarie made sure to close the door quickly behind her before speaking.
"I apologize for interrupting, I wasn't aware you were already speaking with someone. Your uh....puppet.....directed me to come here."

[ :3 ]

--CHAKRA---- 1,340/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 1,115/ 1,115----STRENGTH----2.80----SPEED----2.50----RANK----Chunnin----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------OFFENSE PHASE----
________Rank ?__ NAME OF TECHNIQUE HERE

----------MIDPHASE----
________ACTION OR ENHANCEMENT HERE

----------DEFENSE PHASE----

----------JUTSU ACTIVE----
________Rank ?__ NAME OF TECHNIQUE STILL ACTIVE HERE

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:42 pm
User Image
"Join up with the shadow?” Sadayo said before coming to a pause. The visitor outside surely had received her message by now. Something on the other end of the puppeteer’s strings had assisted in the delay. But Sadayo’s artificial double managed a couple instances of (sobering) blinks and carried on by the time Shikari was due to enter. Sadayo took the darker branches seriously. She couldn’t skimp on the delivery of the severity. “I expect loyalty to our village and excellence.”

The seated puppet averted her gaze to a space off to the side of her knee. Her arm went to work following through the motions of opening, reaching, retracting, and closing what sounded like a drawer rolling on a metal track. As Sadayo stood, she allowed a blank piece of parchment to roll open onto the desk.Excellence encompasses all that enables you to perform however well you can, when you can, and how you choose to execute excellence will come to you when you have the mindset of what your priorities are when village security is on the line. All I ask is that you try not to screw up and get yourself or anyone else killed, support the village, and adhere to my orders.”
Pauses were intentional. The woman pulling strings, far on the other end, was teetering from losing her grip on this topic. JUEI and EDA were always exciting, at least. The second Sadayo just couldn't allow herself to falter too much. She kept up with the grand, mundane gestures from blinking to diverting her attention to gathering other things. A brush- from a second drawer- was gently passed from her grip to the table. A bottle of ink- sloshed and stirred through motions of her wrist- was added to the table. Halfway there. Gliding from one action to the next. Blinking was nearly on point. A thoughtful yet hardened stare met Shikarie - then Nimure- as she spoke up again between blotting ink into a dish. “when I point to examples of how I need my operatives to be I need those examples to be you.”
There was hesitation when she finally took the brush in hand.
“I won’t look down upon you for withdrawing now or later, even. Being the shadow of our village’s ordinary operations the assignments are designed to be atypical of the regular ranks. This honestly isn’t a line of work for everyone.”

These branches fortifying the village’s underworld were serious business and even more so to Sadayo. With ink and brush she inscribed an elaborate inscription if only just to summon someone to her side. An operative appeared just to Sadayo’s left. They were fully dressed in a dark grey bodysuit featuring a matching, conforming hood. Against lighter gray vestments, holsters, shoes, and gloves the only indication of color on this personification of dimness was the mask. A white oval fastened before the face with hollowed sockets that added to the artistic vagueness of lines making a rodent’s face.

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I nodded diligently to the Hokage's words. I knew that the career I was embarking on was not for the faint of heart. I had been preparing for years for this moment so I gave it the appropriate seriousness. It was a sense of dedication that I had not felt about much else. Truth be told, I did feel a certain amount of self-doubt. I had a feeling that my bugs would find a way to sabotage me on a mission. All I had to do was dedicate myself to training and controlling the kikaichu better, right? I hoped so and I had to convince myself of this. "Yes, Lady Hokage, I'm ready to serve." I spoke respectfully and formally while recognizing the seriousness of the undertaking.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Hurrak

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Fully entering the room Shikarie stood beside Nimure as the Lady hokage started to speak. She was ensuring the that the two aspiring black ops shinobi understood what it was that she expected of them. Loyality to the village and excellence. Seemed kind of like the obvious to her, but Shikarie could see why she needed to make sure the pair was aware of it. Sadayo then went on the elaborate on what she meant by excellence and prioritizing the village. After explaining everything the hokage had reached into her draw, grabbing some ink and a brush. Drawing something on the paper she then gave the pair an opportunity to back out. Givin the line of work they would be doing, it was a tall order to ask anyone to do without knowing what they were getting into."I'm prepared."Was all she said. She knew what she was signing up for and was actually seeking things to be out of the norm.

--CHAKRA---- 1,340/ 1,340----STAMINA---- 1,115/ 1,115----STRENGTH----2.80----SPEED----2.50----RANK----Chunnin----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------MIDPHASE----

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:47 am
User Image
    "In that case," Sadayo's reply met a brief pause as the puppet was swayed to stand from its seat. It was a satisfying feeling to hear the chūnin were still sounding off enough interest."Maki here will orchestrate a test. And what that test will ask of you will be up to her.” 

In time with Sadayo, Maki's opportunity came to further things into motion and she revealed her apparent preparedness with a plain (dull) file folder from behind her back.  

"We'll have routine waivers signed and be off." Two packets of papers were placed at the desk’s edge. “In short. You’re taking responsibility for whatever damages happen come to you misstep- we won’t leave you for dead or anything- and you’re consenting to…”  this part sounded troubling for Maki to recite. “To minor memory changes in the event you’re revealed anything sensitive and fail to pass. Generally standard secretive precautionary measures. ” She voiced their vague, blanket excuse for memory manipulation as if nothing else was needn't said from her. 

"Otherwise, I think that's the last consent necessary. Consent for any sharps, traps, and having miscellaneous obstacles swoop down at you."

(If you want to reply that's fine. If you don't want to reply to this we will move on.)

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I stared at the puppet as it hopped up from its seat. Pages were plopped in front of me as I grabbed a pen that was chained to the desk. I had to sign my life away on multiple consent forms before taking the test. I would not waste time reading them over since the Hokage was giving me the summary of what their contents contained. Actually, I was unsure if I should consider the puppets the Hokage or not. Were they supposed to be different entities or mere personas? Once I finished signing off on the papers I just handed them back to the puppet. "Here I was worried that there wouldn't be enough paperwork." I remarked sarcastically in an effort to add some levity. Nevertheless, I was focused and ready to begin.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Hurrak

LovelyMintKisses

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image

After hearing the words of both Shikarie and the boy next to her the Hokage introduced the Shinobi she had summoned, Maki. After the introductions Maki spoke and tossed two packets for the pair to read and sign."Waivers huh?" She said in a slightly bored tone. She meant no disrespect, that's just how she always sounded. Shikarie quickly read the papers as Maki spoke, giving her precautionary speech. Sighing a bit before she opened her mouth."Yeah....Sounds about right."Wiping someone's memory for the sake of keeping sensitive information secret was all in the days work for an Anbu operative.

----------MIDPHASE----

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:27 pm
User Image

Comments came and Sadayo processed them without a hitch. She had a reply but it followed shortly after Shikari’s sigh. "Welcome to my world." Her world of paperwork and skewing memories summed up ambiguously on stapled white sheets she collected, pinned between her fingers, and tapped to the table. The sound of progress in bits. “They’re yours,” she said, unhurried and moved her gaze to Maki. She shrugged. Maki was prompted to divert their attention to the door- to leave- as Sadayo resumed her work with a devious comment amidst their parting. “Have fun.”

{Moving to the Intelligence Agency thread. For now. Probably. }

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:03 pm
User Image
▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mayumi | S+ | Hokages assistant | Illusionist specialist
Explosive clay : Outfit: piccy, besides the mask.

Mayumi lent back In the chair and observed Mimi putting on her new headband. Personally she was trying to remember when she had first become a genin in Sunagakure, though the memories part of her damage one, hazy and hard to pinpoint. Snapping out of the thought as although appearing to get ready to leave, Mimi paused and contemplated something which prompted herself to lean forward, leaning her arms on the desk. The question posed to her wasn’t exactly one she expected, immediately having to consider if she even had the authority to do so and if Mimi would even be a good fit. ”That is… hmm.” She started and stopped while leaning back in the chair and tapping a finger on the desk in contemplation.

In reality Mimi would be a good fit as she held a respect toward the more monotonous and less glory oriented aspects of the profession, which as Mayumi was actually from Sunagakure originally, held an appreciation toward that mindset. The concept of authority was something she decided to just take liberties on, it wasn’t unheard of for a jounin or chuunin to mentor students and genin and Mayumi despite being a genin in applied rank, situationally had more authority that anyone not in charge of a specific division.
”I don’t see why not, though i hope you understand that although important, most of the work I do is not something one would call exciting. If you understand that and can go through a trial period, I’d like to see if you can handle and appreciate the work and expect me to drag you around on missions I sign up for, something I normally do independently so it would just be you and I on average.” She explained the facts as they were, basically approving Mimi as she did believe the girl could do it, though putting mention of a trial period so if the other girl decided it wasn’t for her, there would be an out…. As Mayumi wouldn’t let her slack and likely train her to work in sync with herself if she wanted to stay, she would see.

Around that point before Mimiru had time to answer, a masked agent arrived through the doorway and marched swift of to Mayumis side. She would lean into them a little as something was said into her ear, to quiet for the genin to hear, the two parting a few seconds later, the blonde giving the messenger a look that basically questioned if they were serious. Letting out a sigh and a bit of a frown, sliding the chair back as she rose to her feet and spoke with anyone that denoted her mood as having soured like milk.
”We don’t need more trouble like this, tell Lady Sadayo that I will go and find out what’s going on. Mimiru! I need you to come with me, there’s some sort of trouble at the gate and your medical training may be needed.” Her words were a tad more projected but still quiet, though the change in her tone was enough to make this level volume of speech come of as very dangerous, Mayumi legitimately cross that yet something else had come up and now at all times. Removing one of her gloves with her back turned to Mimiru, striding toward the window that she slid over with the other hand and sticking the first one out.

The palm of the extended hand contained a mouth that opened almost as if excited, licking is tongue across the lips before closing and chewing on something as Mayumi generated chakra, creating claw to be moulded from the mouths confines. After a few second the mouth would open wide and unleashEd a teeny tiny dragon of clay, that after hopping out of the window puffed up to an enormous size, flapping its new wide wings rhythmically to tread air beneath it.
”hop on, Let’s go!” She called out to Mimiru as she positioned herself near the creations neck, signalling with a hand as her hair blew about with the wind and her height bobbed with the clay creation. After being joined Mimiru would click her fingers only the gloveless hands as the creation would start propelling forward as great speed toward the village gates.

Ooc: ( )

)

Stamina 2200/2200 | Chakra 3500/3500

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 2 • Speed 4 • Agility 4 • Endurance

Ryo | 8600

jake23482

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:39 pm
User Image

A few months back, the child said. Oh dear. The child’s mention of “tea” did bring to mind some nod to a memory of some wealthy family seeking to send their pride and joy their way. These were letters filed away sometime ago while Lahlil was in charge. The smiling puppet froze as Sadayo- on the other end- was sparing more than a moment’s worth of time trying to relocate those bits of memory. Sadayo would have to play off losing track of just about everything quick! “Yes, yes,” the puppet nodded again with a voice creeping through its joints. “The letters from your family.” Here she was, suddenly charged with a child her predecessor probably had all the details about. “Aim to be an asset to the village before an asset to me. Village leaders come and go but the village is supposed to be far more lasting. Nevertheless, It’s a pleasure, Sir Korimizu. Please don’t hesitate if you need anything. The administration here are tasked to try to accommodate whatever you need.”

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:00 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Coda rolled her neck as she entered the lobby of the office. She never felt quite safe in the village, and likely never would - but being outside it was beginning to inspire something that bordered on paranoia. Home burned, leg nearly blown off, dragged into cosmic nonsense, and now a demon shoved down her throat. Not a great track record. Moreover, the cover for that last bit had not yet been established and she was full on in the thick of the process’ most precarious portion. She couldn’t say she was relaxed, but relative to recent events this particular moment was practically a feather bed.

“Get comfortable, the nonsense at the gates has a good chance of making this wait even more excruciating than it would normally be.” Coda’s perpetually gruff and regularly annoyed sounding tone clashed with her gesturing towards a seat for Cadence to sit in and deferential posture. Thus was the contradiction of the tattooed Konin, one that made this scenario even more of a minefield than it would be for most people. Coda’s bluntness was foundational to her being, highly informed by past experiences, and not something she was bound to drop for anyone in the village at the moment. Not just because she was hard headed, but because she found it genuinely difficult to be her honest self in this setting without it.

Sadayo was also one of the few who had any experience with it, which meant she’d get to navigate the minefield of a first interaction with new people while also balancing this situation on the head of a pin since apparently living on the edge of a knife just didn’t cut it anymore.

◄ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Konin || 8-Tails Host ►
Chakra: 2030/2030 || Stamina: 2130/2130
Nature Chakra: 500/500

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Summons Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1
Effect:
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Summon Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

Passive Modifiers

[ Yozen ]
Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
-------
Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
-------
The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
-------
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Combat Inventory

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:05 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Coda paced for a time, clearly expecting a shorter wait than she ultimately got. A sigh and a pinch to the bridge of her nose accompanied her acceptance of reality, and after a moment’s thought the Konin approached the receptionist; retrieving a clipboard and a standard report form.

If the rest of the shinobi in the village were too preoccupied to assist her, the least she could do was appear productive while waiting. A report would be expected, and considering her access it was prudent to write one now in the event that she was overlooking the importance of some small detail. Plus, the cover could use another pass and some commitment to the details ahead of time.

She set about laying out an order of events.

Following the attack on the village by the jashinists, during which Coda was preoccupied with wrapping up her Oinin induction, the bats relayed information of multiple trespassers in Echo Caverns. Believing this to be relevant, but ultimately a personal matter, the Konin instructed the bats to reverse summon her. Upon arrival Coda confronted someone in the caverns, expecting them to be one of the jashinists the bats relayed information to. The interloper turned out to be someone else entirely, a young woman seeking the previous bat sage.

An attempt to confront this person was interrupted by a previously assigned operative deploying a technique similar to the Mountain Toads’ partial summonings that Coda had been developing with the Bats upon becoming sage. Use of the technique and a summon that was beyond the operative’s control during an engagement with the possessed host of the Sanbi, and a squad of jashinists, on a road in the Land of Floods resulted in the accidental transportation of the woman into combat as the operative retreated.

Operative was subsequently reassigned by Konohagakure Konin Coda to continue their tracking mission in neighboring lands while the mess created was dealt with. This information was relayed to the Hokage at the recent Kage Summit, although time did not permit a more thorough conversation. Tracking of the mystery woman from Echo Caverns in the Land of Floods revealed that the shinobi engaging the jashinists and the woman from Echo Caverns had traveled to the Pale Citadel ahead of the kage summit.

Upon making contact, the woman, calling herself Cadence, freely shared that shinobi broadly associated with Arashigakure, namely Slug Sage and partner of Arashikage Toso Hojo, Kameyo, and Arashigakure Sanin, Kenshin Hyuga, had forcibly sealed the Hachibi in her out of sheer desperation. Further conversation revealed that the woman felt betrayed by this action, as the sealing was performed under the guise of providing medical aid.

It was subsequently determined, given the expressed goals of the jashinists encountered previously, that this Cadence could not be allowed to wander unprotected as an untrained jinchuriki; as such, a preliminary offer of protection and shelter in Konohagakure was made, pending approval from the Hokage or one appointed to govern in her place.

[ Oinin Mission: Write a Report ]

Coda read over the report in short order, assuring that she didn’t tip her hand or create problems by revealing knowledge of Cere or her mission, and then set about filling out the requisite bits of cataloguing information.

◄ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Konin || 8-Tails Host ►
Chakra: 2030/2030 || Stamina: 2130/2130
Nature Chakra: 500/500

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Summons Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1
Effect:
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Summon Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

Passive Modifiers

[ Yozen ]
Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
-------
Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
-------
The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
-------
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Combat Inventory

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces