Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Alright, tonight will be a bit difficult because word is that some kind of event is going on in the market and our timeline would be rather shorter than we'd thought we have." Morgan states taking a sip of his coffee though he didn't sat down, "We'll be going through the south east part of the market, their base of operation should be somewhere close to the centre of the area but they'll have a lot of guards on standby, even spellswords they've hired." telling how dangerous it'll be there once the operation starts, Morgan later added that the squad they'll be going with will have another team join in, if the situation gets a little out of hand or if anyone gets caught by the guards surrounding the building. With that out of the way, Morgan looks at Syn and wonders about something before setting it aside. Advising caution for tonight and be suspicious of anyone there in the Black Market, he informs Syn of a couple of people to watch out for as well as they're quite hostile when approached including someone naming themselves after a folklore character.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Syn listened closely and nodded. Yrah. He had heard about the market event but didn't really think anything about it until Morgan mentioned it. "Okay. I understand." he replied to the first statement as he took another sip of his drink. He knew how dangerous it would br and he would have to be very careful about how he did this. Syn noticed the look andntikted his head, wondering what that was all about but Morgan didn't say anything and he didn't bring it up. He blinked at the last live of information. "A folklore character? Anything specific that you know of?" he asked, wondering what name it would be as there were a lot of names in folklore somnarrowing it down a but would be very helpful.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 pm

"I'm not really entirely sure, but folks around those parts calls him The Crooked Man, not sure if it's true or not, but he's shown to be rather powerful in terms of how many follow him, he's sort of like a kingpin in the Market. We can't arrest him though since there's nothing to link back to him, but a lot of blame are made against him." informing the name of one of the individuals that must be avoided though he later added that no one really knows what the Crooked Man looks like, whether he looks crooked or not at all from folklore, he also informed Syn to look out for jumpy characters, mainly drug users who would do anything to get their next fix including mugging anyone in the Markets, so anything of value or electronics must be kept within the squad van and any weapons must be kept where no one can find em. They wouldn't be going through the front door as they'll be going through the fire escape to break in while the event takes place and anyone that sees Morgan, Syn, or Alica must be dealt with quietly without causing any ruckus.

Well with that out of the way, "Well that's all I wanted to talk to you about, I wish things can become easy but things aren't always like that when dealing with suspected criminals, just try to control your magic while we're their okay otherwise we'll have to fight our way and lose our chance of catching everyone who've committed a crime and putting away their customers behind bars." Morgan says patting Syn on the shoulder. It'll be a tough mission, but if things goes smoothly without a hitch, there would be a huge drop in illegal human trafficking and similar crimes within the city and elsewhere.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Syn was silent as he hits stared at Morgan for a few seconds before nodding. "Okay. I will look out or that." he replied after a beat. Drug users were rare where he was from but here, in the city they weren't uncommon. He would definitely need to taken care around those tyoe of individuals. He would hate to have to hurt someone with his magic which he never tired to do. He snapped out od his thoughts when Morgan patted him on the shoukder shoulder and nodded at his statement. "Of course. But if any one attacks me, then all bets are off." he replied with determination. "Well, I should get back to work. And you back to the precinct, right?" he said as he stood up, walking to the door to open it after a second. He would really have to thank Morgan for getting him his drink when he didn't have to. It was very sweet and it came to him. He was crushing on Morgan! Well, this was a burr under the saddle, wasn't it? But he had to be professional.when working with the detective and placed those thoughts in the back of his mimd as he would think about it later. In other news, it was nice that he was helping get criminals off the street.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:40 am

Checking the time, Syn was right as Morgan's break was almost over as the young healer opened the door for the room they walked in. Standing beside Syn by the door frame, Morgan turned his head to the young healer before finishing his cup of coffee and tossing it into the trashcan right beside him, "Alright I'll see you later tonight okay, make sure you're ready by the time we arrive there, don't wanna miss our window before it closes." head patting Syn as if praising him for the determination in his eyes, guess Syn has that brave spirit that wants to help, Morgan see couldn't help it before switching back to giving Syn a good pat on the shoulder as the thought of him petting Syn made him a little bashful though he tried his best to hide it. "Um... right, I'll uh... see you later Syn." there was a tiny meow coming from inside his coat which he quickly waved Syn goodbye before casually walking towards the parking garage and get back to the precinct before his break is finished.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 am

"Yeah. I'll be ready." He replied with a smile as they walked out the door and into the hallway. He blushed as he was patted on the head then on the shoulder. He wondered why he was suddenly so shy? Not that it wasn't cute but still. "Yeah. See you later." he mused, watching him go and could have sworn he heard a small meow coming from his pocket and blinked when his magic blocked up a small kitten hiding inside Morgan's cost and had to fight back a laugh before shaking his head as he headed back to his station, latte in hand as he took a seat and ignoring the looks the nurse was giving him. He just knew that before the end of the day he and Morgan's encounter would resemble something out of a creepy romance novel. Oh, joy. He made a mental note to tease the detective about the kitten when the investigation was over.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:34 pm

On the road again, Morgan got a call from Alica as he puts the call on speaker so he could focus on driving, pertaining to the preparations for tonight; everything is in order and they're just waiting for their window to open and the both of them discussed on who's jumping in on the operation going through some of the team members and assigning what they'll be doing while they prepare and during the operation at the Market. Later as he comes up to the precinct and parking the unmarked car in the garage, signing time stamp, they finished their call as it was just random chatter about the shenanigans the other team members had done, most of which are FBI and some from SWAT. Walking over to his desk seeing a pile of papers stacked on top once again, Morgan gets his A game on and begins reviewing the reports, signing them, and then filing them away neatly.

He gets another call and this time it was from another person he knows as they talk while he multitasks on the rest of the reports, looking over some of the details, making side notes for the archivist, and putting them onto the out tray before starting another pile.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Syn was in the middle of updating a patient's medical file when he got an alert from Dr. Yukimura. He read the message before replying with a "No." beforbefore getting back to Work with the files. He had just rejected the man's offer for dinner. He was not interested in the older man. But he had a feeling.that the man was not going to take no for an answer. He made a ntoe to ask Morgan about restraining orders. With a shake of his head, he went back to updating, realizing that there was going to be a lot die to the last person not updating them before. He made sirr to watch the clock to make sure that he would.clock out on time and then meet Morgan and Alicia at the cafe. He shook his head before turning back to the computer screen. He as glad that Morgan had gotten him that latte or he would br lagging right about now.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Timeakip to the Operation?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:52 am
Ooc: Sure thing.

Dusk began to settle as Morgan already sent a team ahead to set things up and to cover their ground in case things get hectic. Riding along side Alica, they both head off to the café to pick up Syn though Alica on the other hand found it as an excuse to pickup some grub during the operation, mainly for her and the others who're staying inside the recon van. Morgan wasn't driving though so he wasn't complaining as he messages Syn. {"We're heading off to the café now, we'll take a while there since the sugarplum fairy wants something to snack on while we do all the work. Be seeing you."} he sends it. Sitting in the back passenger seat and keeping a certain little critter from being too fussy and not drawing attention. Morgan opens up his coat to a sleeping little kitten as they're quite comfortable resting where Morgan put em. Having already eaten something back at the precinct and a warm drink, the kitten has been cared for without worry as Morgan occupies himself with a digital book on his phone.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:28 am

Syn had already clocked out at 2pm and was in one of the rooms getting out of in scrubs and into some regular clothes. After making sure he had everything, he headed out to the parking lot, waving goodbye to everyone for that day and heading out the doors to the truck. He opened the door, placing his bag inside before hopping in himself, closing the door and then starting the engine. After letting it warm up for a second, he backed out of the lot and into the road and towards the cafe. He fekt his phone vibrate in his pocket and paused at a light do see it. He read it before shaking his head. {Okay. I understand. I'll see tou there.} he sent back before driving off to the cafe. Once there, he parked his truck before heading inside inncsfe, taking a spot in the back after grabbing another latte and some rolls to pass the time as he waited for Morgan. He had also gotten himself.a good fantasy novel to read so he wouldn't be to bkkred as well as look at the pics that Morgan had sent him yesterday to see if any of them jogged his memory.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:34 pm

A familiar black sedan pulled up and parked in front of the café, slightly busy, yet not too busy as there were mainly college students there to hang out or work on projects. Alica hopped on out after parking the car and headed inside the café to get some things, seeing Syn, she called him out to grab his attention and waved at him. A few eyes looked at the agent before going back to what they were doing, whereas Morgan was inside the car as he tucked the little kitten in a coat bed before hopping out of the car. A familiar scent catches him, coffee houses or at least cafés seem to have a calming affect as Morgan feels ready for the difficult task up ahead. Finding Syn sitting by himself in the back corner of the café, Morgan walked up to him. "Is this seat taken?" he asked with a smile amused that his little healer friend already gotten something to snack on along with a drink.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Syn snapped out of his musings when he heard Alicia calling out to him. He waved back to her before going back to his phone, munching on his rolls absentmindedly before his attention snapped up.when he sensed Morgan heading in his direction. "No. Not at all. Help yourself." he replied with a smile as he placed his phone down so that Morgan had his full attention. "So, how had has your day been going so far?" he asked as he took a sip of his latte. This one had a straw so it was easier for him to drink suck a large concoction. He made a mental note to get more of these when he had a chance. He decided to outfitdown for this as this was a serious thing and being flashy could probably get him killed and he did not want that. He valued life and woukd like to keep on living, thank you very much. He waited patiently for a response, sliding his plate of rolls towards Morgan, just in case he wanted one.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:37 pm

"Ah nothing too interesting, just papers and stuff." he paused to look at Alica as she gossips with the cashier. "Her" in a stoic tone taking a small piece of pastry roll that Syn offered, seems to have quite a hassle before arriving at the café. He yawned a bit as one of the other baristas came over with a small cup of coffee for Morgan as he thanked the canine barista as she heads on over back to the counter. "Well it's kinda strange seeing you dressed like this, but I'm not complaining, so how about you? Bet your day's been more eventful at the hospital." Morgan chuckled even wondering if Syn's had to avoid his boss or his antics.

Alica on the other hand seems to be contemplating on what to pick since all the desserts look tasty and delicious, even getting "samplers" despite buying them, at least no one was in line otherwise they'll be waiting for a federal agent who's either hungry or she can't decide.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Syn just nodded as he listened, watching Alicia and shaking his head at her antics. Good thing it was slow in the cafe at the moment or there would be some rather irritated customers in line. He snorted at the thought before turning his attention. "Yeah. I thought that I should wear something covert if I was going to be working with you guys. My usual clothing wasn't going to cut it. Unless you wanted me to dress that way?"he replied, taking a moment to consider Morgan and wondered if that was the case. Of course he could easily pull off being s woman as he had done it many times before. "You could say that. I had to break 3 fights, keep a man from going into cardiac arrest as well as shoo off a couple who was making out in one of the exam rooms. Plus, my boss won't take no for answer when I say I am not interested in him and asked me to dinner by email. Other than that, it was a or rather alow day." he added cheerfully as he took a larger sip of his drink.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:22 am

Nodding as he listens to how Syn's day had been, mossing over the thought. Even though Morgan doesn't work in medical, just the thought of what Syn talked about got him feeling the stress and backaches that comes with it. Patting Syn on the back as though he's commending his work, one of the baristas called out to Morgan as he looks at the counter. "We've baked some apple turnovers for today's menu, want me to pack some for Gerry and Avery?" she asked as Morgan nods as she gave him a thumbs up which he responded with the same gesture as he reaches for his wallet. "Well, those two always loved apple desserts, they're terrible when they make it, but at least they try. In most cases they'd rather buy from those who know how to bake or cook em." Morgan reminisce about his little brother's favorite type of dessert including his sister-in-law. Check the time, it was almost time for the operation to begin as he let's Syn know before hounding at Alica who had to pick a bag of scones or donut holes with jelly centers, she bought both.

Morgan left a tip and cash for the coffee he finished and knowing how much their desserts sell at; he puts it together with the bill.

"Hey can I try one?" Alica asks even though she's already carrying two paper bags of goodies which Morgan hopes she's sharing with the other team. "Just one, I remember yesterday morning that one of the guys brought over a box of donuts until they ended up all missing after a certain FBI agent clocked in at the precinct." He states looking at the oblivious blondie who's already got a scone in her mouth, a few of the patrons chuckled at the sight and seeing Morgan interact with someone from a federal agency.

As much as he'd wish he can complain, Alica heads on over to the car after Morgan dropped "half" an apple turnover and putting it into one of the bags. Now he waits for Syn to finish his drink or at least to order another one for the road, it may be a long night if things get rather tedious.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games