Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 75, 70 Total: 145 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:38 am
Hmm...Catching snowflakes sure was tricky business.

Melted emotion_donotwant  
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 34, 6 Total: 40 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:39 am
Finally! Thank gog, she was certain her tongue would fall off at the rate things were going. She had kept trying of course, but it was embarressing with how hard she was struggling. Especially with that Trevel kid lurking near by..he could be a real jerk. She didn't understand why Eckios seemed to look up to him so much...but it wasn't her place to stop him from having friends. Determined to focus on the task at hand, her eyebrows furrowed. She poked her tongue out just a little bit more and there!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:42 am
Thankfully, the last part of her trip to present her results was an uneventful one. However, it was also a successful run! She managed to get over, and still have something to show for it. Proud she had stuck with it, and came out ahead Eilidh tipped her head up as she moved off to go back to doing other things while the festivities were still going on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DAY 4 - A Cliff Adventure - RESULTS
Results:
A)Amazingly, you transition from going at top-speed to blasting off of a cliff while holding onto a hang-glider very well. The breeze hits your cheeks and reinvigorates you! Unfortunately, it also causes the hang-glider to zig and zag all over the place, causing you to struggle for control while plummeting to the ground. FORTUNATELY… This looks totally badass. Gain 3 points. If your talent is Weapons Handling, at first you have a concern about the holding of your weapons… But, once you’re assaulted by a passing flock of honkbeasts, you don’t regret keeping them on you. Bloodsport! Thrill! Your performance has it all. Gain 2 extra points.

B)The zip-line causes you to need to be hooked up, so unfortunately you have to slow down and make an awkward transition. However, you’re at least able to make up some ground by performing at full capacity during your safe and boring descent. Gain 1 point. If your talent is Song, you effortlessly change your aria into a dramatic flight related escapade and make the most out of the travel. Gain 2 extra points.

C)While another troll may be afraid of crushing one’s bones upon impact, you are a gutsy troll with nothing to lose except for a talent/athletic competition! The bad news is that your downhill speed frond devices cut right through the trampoline on your descent. The good news is that the clown judge in the audience eats this up as pure, concentrated slapstick comedy. Gain 1 point. If your talent is Dance, you manage to convert your embarrassing fall into a touching scene and even make crawling out of the wreckage seem like part of your choreography. Gain 2 extra points.

D)The surefire momentum of the half-pipe requires excellent precision and skill, which you somehow manage to stumble into as you drop straight from a cliff into it. After a near-fall you stick the landing and proceed (breathlessly) down the slope. Gain 2 points. If your talent is Mime, you are unflappable. You mime seamlessly after your fall, using the predictable dips of the half-pipe to create some quirky walls, ropes, and what have you. Gain 2 extra points.

DAY 5 - FINISHER!
You spot the finish line in sight, where you’ll make your final performance. Now is a chance to perform correctly with the right “finisher”, or fall flat. At the base of the hill there are four triggers set to activate when you pass over one of them. You will either finish with a fireworks show, a band playing along with you, the release of hundreds of balloons, or a group of Alternia’s Top Models strutting around you for the end of your performance.

A) Fireworks!
B) Band!
C) Balloons!
D) Models!  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:37 am
Hivestuck
I WANT TO REDEEM TICKETS!
Tickets: One here
User: C'est moi

Hivestuck
Tickets: And here

Hivestuck
Tickets: Also here

Hivestuck
Tickets: Here as well

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:48 am
Mera watched a group go by, smirking, looking up to no good. She noticed lots of snow on their boots, up to some's knees. Not a great sign. She turned in to her section, and stopped in her tracks. Carnage. Infinite carnage. Highbloods struck again. She knew many who would be within that kind of lot... She could only hope Leeroi wouldn't ever be among them.

She went over to her lump, and put her hands on her hips. It looked like a bit of a mess, but she could get it under control. Mera went to work, reconstructing her little cottage the best she could, with the little time left.

It didn't look quite the same, but there wasn't much else she could do about it.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 9
Damage: 4
Repair: 1
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Plain

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:52 am
Wander looked up in response to her alias name being spoken allowed. Sonnie...! She hadn't seen him all of Bloodfest so far. For a moment she wasn't sure if he was really there. "S...F-F...Froggy..." she sniffled, sobbed, then without thinking, clung to him, hiding her face. She couldn't stop crying.

"Th-th-they came...they," hic, "w-wouldn't stop... Why...w-w-why d-do high...h-highbloods have to be..." like that? she choked another sob.

It wasn't fair! After trying so hard, it wasn't fair! It didn't matter if she didn't win, or even do a good job, but it felt hopeless if people were going around being mean.

"I...I-I can't f-fix this..." she sniffled again. "W-what's the point...? I t-tried to do good...a-and it," hic, "m-made things worse."

Hivestuckxx

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
My team is: Orange
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 8
Repair: 2
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

zeflamigogo

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:53 am
Leave for the night and come back to see snowtrolls making war on his hive! Reemus thought it was kind of cool and magical, but they were ruining his work! He couldn't let that slide. Reemus came over and went around, stomping them down. But he was a big boy, so he didn't have much room to manuever. Snow flopped onto his hive, ice cracked off, etc. Soon there was just lumps of dead snowtrolls as well as ground zero where an ice hive once was!

Reemus realized he would have to work from scratch again.

Hivestuck

My name is: Canine Eninac (Reemus Grroou)
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 5
Repair: 0
New Total: 0

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:56 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Froggy Friend (Sonnie DeFrog)
My team is: Green
Yesterday's Total: 9
Damage: 0
Repair: +4
New Total: 13

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

"Aw Pennie..." Sonnie struggled to keep his composure, his blood rate spiking as Wander clung to him for comfort. He softly pat her head, stroking her hair as she cried. "They... just don't know any better."

He leaned his head to look at her, his hair spilling out of the bun he had tried so hard to maintain under his mask. It wasn't worth fixing now.

"We know better. Maybe that's what makes it hurt a bit more..." He sighed, trying his best to be articulate in this tough situation. "It hurts because you care. But you care, and that matters more than anything." Apprehensively, he smiled. He desperately wanted to reach out and wipe her tears away, but his reflexes would never let him. Instead, he deflected.

"How about a break? We can skate a bit around my hive, if that would make you happy..."

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:01 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Odette Cygnet
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: B) Band

Current Score: 7

That trampoline idea… maybe wasn’t her best. But she had to admit, improvising an interpretive dance on the fly? It was really fun. It probably wasn’t too far off for her branding either. Woe is me, pity is me, and all of those dramatics. It was as second nature as breathing. A couple grand gestures of the arms, dragging herself along in the snow. Only, she got back up in a lovely, laborious rise-from-the-ashes type dance. A little spin and a bow did the trick, too.

It was tricky regaining her speed, but not impossible. She was already behind all the other competitors, so she wasn’t very interested in speeding down the rest of the mountain. She’d take her time, enjoy a variety of dances, maybe schmooze the audience a bit more. It was a long mountain. She had plenty of time to waste.

When she finally arrived at the end of the course, a grand bandstand was waiting for her arrival. They were quite apt at their playing, Odette noted. They followed her every move, playing along to her more slow, deliberate gestures. It was so exciting that the energy seemed to carry into the crowd, getting them involved with the energy of the competition. This was much more exciting, Odette admitted. With the crowd in her sight, her confidence was full, and she was able to pull off a show-stopping finale to her routine.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 3 100-sided dice: 95, 97, 40 Total: 232 (3-300)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:10 am
After some kind of success the day prior, Stemma was much more willing to keep up with this little snowflake contest.  
zeflamigo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 78, 72 Total: 150 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:11 am
It didn't take very long to catch something on her tongue that didn't melt right away. She was fairly patient on freezing her tongue, after all!  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

zeflamigo rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:12 am
Stemma was much more confident bringing her catch to the judges today. Turns out there was some kind of technique to improve on for this competition!

Final = 82 - 39 = 43!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:40 pm
Hivestuck
My name is: Acteon Lyalle
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: B

Current Score: 11

Acteon soared through the air in the hangglider, waving and wiggling as they tried to continue singing. They had trouble keeping control of the large device with their tiny, not that strong body, and zigged and zagged across the way as they plummetted down to the finish line. Hopefully it looked cool! They'd have to see how Guo did in his run too, and maybe there was video of this they could put in their reel. Need to start advertising business from a young age, after all.

When they landed, they felt a bit winded. But Ace knew this was the time for the big finish. There were a few different triggers to choose from to have accompany them as they crossed the finish line. Really though, as a singer did anything make sense besides the band? If they used fireworks or anything like that it would be too loud and distract from their performance. They supposed a band could too, but it could only enhance their beautiful singing, really.

They went to trigger the band as they crossed the finish line, sure in their decision. There was no turning back now. "This emotion, I feel it~ This emotion, you feel it~ all that we could do with this emotion~" they sang as they went into their big finish.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:35 pm
Hemera, prepared for death...widened her iced over eyes at the fall below. Instead of crags and snow, there was...a trampoline?! Dear, god. She braced for a bounce, broken fall, whichever. Mera's eyes shut at the last second. She heard the trampoline material tear. But she was safe! No more falling. No more concern. Mera had fallen from high up in the mountains before, but not that high up. She couldn't be sure if her ice could have saved her this time.

Competition didn't seem to be over, however. There were more flags to follow. Hemera had to not only push her way out, but dance. Fluid motions (with skis) back onto the ground. Ridiculous, but necessary. She skied on from there, panting with relief still.

As she continued on her way, she noticed a different marker further down the slopes. It only had to be the finish line! Finally! Freedom! Mera looked around her. What other nonsense could they try to make her do? She noticed the switches, the signs for them. One last decision to make. What went well with dancing? Perhaps a band... But then, more on her brand...

Models.

Yes. That absolutely would do. Mera prepared for her swan song.

Hivestuck

My name is: Hemera Moachm
My team is: Teal
My talent category is: Dance
My choice is: D

Current Score: 15

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games