Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelo Yukimura

Mood: Tired but calm
Company: Princess Rei and little Akio and Anna...?
Outfit: Hospital Outfit #2
Occ:

Angelo just smiled at her once again before nodding. "Sounds like a plan." he replied before downing the rest of his coffee and then throwing the cup in the nearest trash can next to the bench. He stood up, stretching out his muscles with a wince before picking up his backpack and following the woman inside so they could start thier shifts. He headed past her, starting for the front desk when he heard Rei greet someone else. He looked to see another woman standing in the waiting room and blinked. His eyes narrowed at the woman before him, his instincts telling him that something was mot quite right with this woman and for some reason he wanted to attack. He took a few steps back so that he was by Rei'sRei' s side again, tense for some reason.

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:20 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"What?" The fake merchant asks, with a smile on her face. "It's your birthday, right? That's often times filled with nice surprised, like a friend coming by to visit you at work." Standing up, she notices another doctor, Angelo, approach the pair as well. The intensity of the air emanating from the doctors was almost palpable, despite her not having done anything to really alarm them. Shaking her head, she lets out a little chuckle. "Alright, alright, I get it, I'm not welcome in a hospital." She puts her hands up, as if admitting defeat. "Thought I'd surprise you with a visit, but nope. I'm treated with borderline hostility."

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, parking lot ↛ σutfít

Noting the woman's tone, Rei managed to relax her stance briefly for the moment. Despite the environment, she decided to just give her the benefit of the doubt. "Huh, well thank you dear. It's not every year I'd get any sort of birthday greeting from someone, be they friend or otherwise." Rei admitted calmly, managing to smile a little to slightly reveal her fangs, though she didn't seem to mind. "So... are you here for an appointment, hmm?" Rei asked a bit curiously, though she figured there was something more to this odd visit than by mere appearances. Regardless, Princess Rei waited patiently to see what the stranger was up to. She carefully adjusted her grip on little Akio so he wouldn't fall out of her arms, letting him drink his bottle of milk in peace.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Mood: Tired but calm and now suspicious
Thoughts: Something is not right here....not at all...
Occ:

Angelo forced himself to relax and smiled, thought forced. "Sorry about that, Miss." He he said as calmly as he could, inwardly fighting back his.inner kitsune. He blinked in surprise at the statement of it being Rei' s birthday. "I did not know it was.your birthday, your highness. Happy birthday." he said to Rei with a real.smile at her, while still keeping an eye on Anna. He had a feeling that Anna was.not here for any appointment but he remained quiet and watched the two interact, ready to strike if needed. This was crazy! Why did this woman, who he did not even know, set him on edge?

I_Am_The_Doctor_X

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

She shakes her head. "Nope. No appointment here." She smiles reassuringly. "But did you think I'd forget where you worked? We met here, when you healed me up after the Halloween incident. So, given the occasion, I decided to stop by." She looks to Angelo, and gives a little nod. "It's fine. It's not weird to look at strangers and be a little reserved, right?" She smiles again, then steps forward, to the staff members, and runs her finger along the bottom of Akio's chin. "Hey there, Akio. Doing alright today?" Karmala chuckles, doing her best Anna impression. After greeting the child, she gives Rei a brief hug. "Happy birthday."

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei managed to smile briefly at Angelo's response, but her gaze snapped back towards the strange woman who looked a lot like Anna. The woman's scent had indeed been different from the spa, mainly that of things found in the forest. 'Birch wood, gooseberries, and orchids... Clearly not from anyplace I've been.' Rei thought observantly. She tensed up upon feeling the woman hug her after greeting her little boy, her face now somewhat a ghostly pale. Princess Rei once more recalled she didn't have much time as she wanted to go off hunting like she should've done, while taking care of her son, making her feel a bit weak despite being up early. Raiding the blood supplies or going after anyone in the hospital were things Rei made sure to avoid whenever she wasn't up to doing her job. She hated being like this, even while at work. "That's true... Anna's leg was broken. I stopped by the room on my rounds that night... and patched her up." Rei told Angelo calmly. Still, the princess had no idea what the lady was up to, a bit confused to her true intentions. Rei placed the empty bottle on the counter on her right, noting Akio too was a bit uneasy, as if reading his mother's mind.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo couldn't help but tense up again when Anna hugged Rei. Damn. He really needed to calm down before he caused a scene. "Ah. I see. How fortunate that you were here to help her then." he replied, noticing that little Akio Also was quite uncomfortable in Anna's presence. Okay. Now he knew something was not right here. Children are usually good judges of character and if they do not like a person, it's usually for a pretty damn good reason. He also knew that he would protect Rei and her kit if he had to. He was just so tense right now and he hated it.

Princess Zelda21

I_Am_The_Doctor_X

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Noticing that Rei had referred to Anna in the third person, the witch gives the princess a little smile. "You know, I'm right here. You don't need to speak about me like I'm not." She sighs and takes a few steps back, grabbing a pencil from a nearby desk. Returning to Rei, she hold it in her left hand. "I'm not sure why you're so uneasy, but maybe this will put your mind to rest." She removes her glove and touches the pencil with her bare hand. Immediately, in contorts until it is a gold coin. "Feel better?" She replaces her glove, carefully. At this point, her smile had turned into a frown. "After yesterday, I'd have thought you to like surprise visits. But, I guess that's wrong." She puts on a hurt expression. "First the displeasure when I suggested a party...now this...Rei, do you have something against me?"

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:22 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura, Anna...? ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

When Princess Rei observed the woman's actions, turning the pencil into a gold coin, it was indeed familiar. True, that was the curse which Anna had been given. "No M'lady, I've nothing against you... nor anyone." Rei answered the woman calmly. Her gaze remained on the woman's face, noting there was a clear distinction between Anna's and the woman's, yet she was quite good at sounding nearly identical to the spa owner. "During our first encounter, I spoke to you of my curse. What type of metal, if any, did I mention is best used to keep me restrained when my curse goes active?" Rei inquired as calmly as she could manage. She felt a bit light headed, but did her best to remain awake and focused despite her current state. There had to be something going on for the woman to pay her a visit, but she had no clue for the moment. Perhaps an interrogation would be her best option for the moment.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Mood: Tired but calm and suspicious
Thoughts: Really? Trying to lay on guilt?
Occ:

Angelo wasn't buying this woman's story but once again he said nothing and just watched the two interact. Although that was an interesting truck with the pencil. "Same here, ma'am." He piped up, leaning back against a nearby counter. He blinked at the question Rei asked, wondering how the woman was going to get out of it. If she knew the answer, awesome. If not, then there was a major problem here and Anna wasn't who she said ahe was. Then again, he did not know her so he wa in position to judge. Yet.

Princess Zelda21

I_Am_The_Doctor_X

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, I don't remember if you said that any one thing was to be considered 'the best' when it came to restraining you. But there are three things which are, as you say, poisonous to you. Those things are silver, quicksilver, and an undead's blood." She responds. Of course, it was an extremely simple answer for her. She was more than aware of everyone's curse. It's how she knew how to replicate Anna's Midas touch, as well as Angelo's turning into a Kitsune as if a werewolf. After letting out another little sigh, appearing hurt. "Look...I get it. For whatever reason, you find it strange that I show up two days in a row. Even when I said I was going to see you today. You want me to go? I'll go."

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura, Anna...? ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei was slightly surprised by the lady's answer. True, that was exactly what she'd told Anna during their first encounter. With a small sigh, she kept her calm composure regardless of her current state. "There's no need to be so hasty dear. Stick around, please. I insist." Rei told her, noting how the lady was quite clever. There was much she wanted to know upon meeting the stranger, but was careful with her words. Princess Rei glanced back towards her companion Angelo, noting he seemed a bit on edge. "Mind watching him for a while?" she asked him, allowing her companion to take little Akio from her, despite her arms getting a bit tired. "I do often wonder if it would be possible to break my own curse. Is there even a way?" Rei inquired of the woman in her usual calm voice, her gaze turning to face the lady who appeared much like her friend Anna.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo just continued to watch before blinking in surprise and yhen nodding. "Of course. I'm more than happy to watch him." he replied as he took little Akio, adjusting his arms and grip so he wasn't hurting the little one. Little Akio gurgled happily as he played with his briad, tugging and pulling at it happily. Angelo smiled down at him as he gently pried his broad from his hands and started to giggle when he started making faces at him, while at the same time watching the continuing conversation with this woman who was supposedly her friend. Not likely.

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:00 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

'Anna' gives a shrug when Rei asks about breaking the curse. "The most anyone has is a theory, right? So I can't give you a straight answer. If the curse is dependent on that witch's power, then it can end if she dies...but I don't know for sure." She shakes her head again. In her head, she thinks up another spell so that Anna, without knowing the specifics, would by as psychologically affected by their conversation as Karmala herself appeared to be. So, if Rei pushed Karmala too far, she'd lose a friend. "Though the curse doesn't have to be viewed as a bad thing. After all, I've mentioned time and again that I don't see my curse as a curse. I love making money, so being able to do so whenever I want is more a blessing." She chuckles. "But I can see how you might want it to end, given that yours is a poison."

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:55 pm
User Image

Glancing back towards her little boy, Princess Rei was glad to see him in a happy mood. She could tell he really liked her companion Angelo, occupied with something. Once again, her gaze shifted towards the lady, as if studying her face for a moment. "Were I her before things are now, I would've done things differently. Losing those close to you can be rather painful, but in time, it's best to let old wounds heal and try to move on. Vengeance can only make things worse, not better." Rei spoke calmly. Something about this woman's response did make sense, which she couldn't fault her for. "I still forgive Karmala for what she's done. She deserves another chance to start over, like I did." Princess Rei concluded as she went over towards the woman who looked much like Anna. A small, innocent child-like smile crossed her face as she gave the lady a hug in return, then let go. "One day, I hope I can be free of my curse. Even if it's not tied to Karmala's power, I suppose it's just a natural part of what I am." Rei added as an afterthought.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out