Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isabel
Current outfit: Green dress with a white apron, elbow high gloves
Current gender: Female
Mood: Nervous

Isabel nodded and taking a sip of her drink she knew she had a few more left before she was done."It does seem a bit silly but a clean kitchen is very important if your using it. After lunch I should have its tidy for us, I don't think I'd mind having you over at all
. Carrying everything may be a bit much for me I cant drive after all"
Isabel gave a smile again."Oh, what would you like to have with te biscotti I can make tea for us if you want instead of milk or coffee, Id just have to make sure I have the kind youd like"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"I suppose that makes sense. Sorry, I'm still getting a little used to just having a house myself. Still learning the ins and outs of it." When Isabel asks about things going with the biscotti, Eve pauses for a moment to think. "I think the tea might be good. I hear there's a lot of variety concerning tea, so again, I'm far from an expert concerning it. The most I know is that there are a lot of colors of tea? Aside from that, I don't know which goes best with certain foods. So...anything that you want to make, I'll enjoy. I just don't have any real personal requests at the moment."

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:17 pm
Isabel
Mood: Nervous

Taking the last few sips Isabel gave a small nod."Okay then, but if you dont like any just let me know, I can make something else fo you okay?I want you to enjoy them as best you can, the treats can be really nice if you have the right drink with them. Kinda like a dinner"Catching what she just said Isabel blushed a bit"S-sorry I didnt mean to make that sound odd, bit its a it like that. The flavor gets mixed with the biscotti so it changes how it taste a bit.
Ill make a few different things or us to try with them so you can see how you like it okay?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

Putting up her smile, again, to show her amusement, Eve responds. "A dinner, then? Well, then I suppose we can say that it's a date." She puts the paper down, and pulls her pen out, drawing a winking pair of eyes, and puts it over hers, not sure if she'd even be able to do that without her new papers. "And that didn't sound too odd, at least to me, until you brought attention to it. Now then...is there anything you want to do before you go to get things ready? My schedule's pretty open right now, so...I'm open to most things." She puts her paper down, and waits for Isabel's response.

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Isabel
Mood: Shy, nervous

Blushing deeply Isabel covered her face, as Eve spoke her blush deepened even. In her mind a lauter echoed and she felt her heart picking up ts speed, her nerves were mixed about now and her cheeks and face more red then a tomato."I well um.... Shyly she peeked between two of her fingers and seen the wink drawn on the paper."W-well I um...."Isabel stuttered again not sure what to say yet."Um...I-im not sure" she finally managed to say as she pulled her hands away and looked down shyly, her face still quite a bit red from the blush.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:37 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Removing the paper from in front of her eyes, she notices that Isabel's face had become considerably more red. If Eve had the capacity to, she'd turn just as red.
However, she did not. Instead, she just keeps staring straight at Isabel, speaking in her typical monotonous voice. "Did I embarrass you? If so, my apologies. I was just doing my best to have a little fun. But it appears that that did not work. I won't do that again." To show that she meant what she said, she takes that paper and tears it in half, getting red of the winking eyes. "I hope that makes you feel better. But I also understand if it does not."

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:02 pm
Isabel

"I-s kinda my fault. I didnt mean to ask you out and I wanted to ask you out just not like this and not as soon as this but I ended up doing it and now im nervous about going on a date because it's been a long time since i even managed to get a date of any kind". Isabel finally took a breath as she blushed faded slightly. She had forgotten to during her ramblin while her hands moved around a bit. Looking up she gave a half smile."Its just as confusing to me also. I-Its just well...
I dont know how to do this stuff anymore, Im embarrassed at myself because I asked out out without intending to just yet. But I still kinda wanted to at the same time so I could see you again if that makes sense?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"Through your running sentences, yes, you did make sense." Eve nods.
"The moment sort of came out a little too soon for what you like, but now it's out there. And so, if the offer is still on the table, then I will accept. I'd be happy to go out with you, Isabel." As she had just messed up the paper smile in order to get rid of the winking eyes, she grabs another napkin and draws a smile on that one, putting it up to her face again. "If it isn't, then we can simply meet as friends. Either way works well with me. And you can see me anytime you wish. Shall I give you my phone number so that we can stay in contact?" Before Isabel has time to respond, Eve had gotten another napkin and scribbled her number on it, and offered it to the still-somewhat-blushing woman.

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 pm
Isabel

Isabel nooded quietly for the offer of the number reaching over she gingerly grabbed the napkin with her number."I-I would like to in a few days if thats alright with you?"She asked with a small smile "I just wanted to know you a bit more before I suddenly asked you out, and let you know me a bit more". Isabel carefully folded the napkin and slip it into a pocket of her apron. Her blush continued to fade as she spoke and it only dusted her cheeks now. She didnt want to make Eve feel rushed at all if they did go on a date, after all she heardly even knew if she prefered women over men, for Isabel it was confusing enough to know who she could be comfortable around. Much less one that both of herself could like, fter all she mostly got rude comments from one part that she could hardly figure out.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Another nod from Eve begins her response. "I suppose that makes sense. Waiting a little bit before going on a date like that. Though it's not exactly like you were asking me to go join you in bed. That, for sure, I agree would need to wait a little bit." She puts her hand down after Isabel had taken the napkin, and puts the smile back up to her face. "So, I'm just fine waiting for a few days. If it means you can be at your most comfortable, then by all means, we shall wait. I don't think either of us are trying to rush anything like that, right?" Behind the paper smile, even behind Eve's emotionless face, a thought processes through her mind. Besides, with a date like that, if it ended as some do, I'd probably just be a bore.

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:19 pm
Isabel

Isabel blushed deeply at the mention of a bed,her mind attempting to halt the comments from another part of her and the rule laughter that followed. She wouldn't be able to hold their hand without worry much less attempt to kiss someone or be kissed."R-right. Lets first see how we get along. A-after all I it.. I-Imean. We sh-should see if we can bond first a-and if we get along really well right?".
Isabel managed to stutter out.
"After all I wouldn't really know where to take you for a date, or what we would do. Or if your allergic to something, which I should actually ask before I have you baking in my home"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:25 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"That's true. Getting to know each other would certainly help with that situation. And if we couldn't get along, we'd be a terrible couple, right? I'd offer suggestions about where we might could go, but without knowing if such an endeavor will work...let's just get through the Biscotti first." Eve pauses for a moment to reflect on what her makers had told her about herself, particularly about the allergies. She knew she couldn't outright say that she wasn't a normal human, as that would freak Isabel out even more, so she had to pass it off in some other way. "I do not believe I have any allergies. At least, none that I've discovered at this point in time. And if I haven't by now, I doubt I will. How about you? Are there any abnormalities like allergies that I should know about right now?"

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:14 pm
Isabel

Isbels blush seemed to vanish now as she rose a hand and shook her head"N-no i don't have any allergies. Although ill always wear my gloves and such it just to avoid contact with others I've never had an allergic reaction to anything." Isabel gave a small wave as she mentioned the gloved hands, she always wore them now or some type like them. After all white gloves never stayed white long so she had quite a few pairs of the high gloves. Some made out of a more rubber like fabric for her job so when she had to do work she wouldn't need to change them 5 times.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

[/align  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Looking at the gloves which Isabel had just mentioned, Eve gives another little nod, the greatest emoting she can naturally do at this point. "That makes sense. You won't find out if you're allergic to something if you never really come into contact with it. Though I don't think you're allergic to skin, or you would have serious issues." She stands up. "Well, anyway, I suppose I should let you go, so you can go get ready. Why don't you just text me when you want me to come over, and where? I'll be there shortly after."

Krazy Kuni

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 pm
Isabel

Isbels nodded at the comment of skin, she hadn't touched much of anyone since she found out about her curse. Before she even move into the area she could touch others with no issue, although now."Right, Ill let you know when everythings is ready. Ill get out a few different aprons for yo also so you dont dirty your clothes."Isabel smiled sweetly ideas of a few aprons in her collection for Eve came to mind, seeing how she wore them often she had many still she didnt mind at all if she had to let the other borrow one.
Standing up herself now she hesitated before she offered another small smile. She couldn't quite hug the other, and shaking her hand seemed awkward so gently she grasped the others sleeve and blushed faintly.
"I-im happy I ran into you today. I hope you like some of the treats later on too". Isabel smiled still and a moment after she was done speaking she let go of the fabric and with a small wave she bid Eve goodbye before she turned to go to her home.
(Exit)

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games