Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:09 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled at him over her shoulder. Before ordering a water with lemon. "As Haroldina and I have missed you two. And I thought your friends would be here with you." She said. Only to grab her water when it was brought to her before sipping on it. Though she put one of her arms on his.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shrugged and said."I'm sure that they will be here soon enough. I think they are looking for a cheap hotel they can rent for a little while.
They are tired of living in that bus."
He nipped at her earlobe."Besides I just wanted it to be us for a bit. Or at least just us without anybody that I really know."Cassidy ordered a Jack Daniels and coke.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:27 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She wiggled in his hold when he nipped her earlobe. "Fair enough and that's torture." She mused. Meaning to was only fair that he wanted them to have a lone time away from his friends. Though it was common most of the"people" here knew who and what she was. After a moment she ordered some French fries. If course she didn't mind waiting for a fresh batch to come up. "I had to cuddle with a big pillow when you were gone..." She said.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy whispered into her ear and said."Well I will fix that tonight."He kissed her cheek. As they were standing there he noticed one of the owners of the bar come up to him. They whispered something in his ear and then he grinned. He then said to Erika."I have to take care of something real quick."He then left her side. About five minutes later if she looked up to the stage she would see Cassidy standing on there. He said."This song is for Erika Quinn."He was wearing a black cowboy hat on now. Then the opening to Country Girl by Luke Bryan and he started to sing it. The rest of the band was Jamison's band.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:57 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She blushed a bit and had gotten her French fries when the owner walked up to Cassidy. So she really didn't hear what was said. Though when he left, she found an empty seat in their area. When she was nearly done with her fries she seen him on the stage. Though as he dedicated the song to her, she blushed madly. Since it seemed like most of the bar looked at her. Though when it ended she smiled widely at him. Of course when he got close enough she gave him a hug before showering him in kisses.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy felt good singing. He was usually practicing while on the tour. He thought he was getting better. And when he made it back to Erika and she started to kiss him he pulled her close and gave her the hottest kiss he could. Once they pulled back for air he smiled and said."I take it you liked the song."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:20 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She moaned into the hot kiss and smiled at him. "Hmmm, yes. And I would like to hear you sing some more." She said. Only to n** his neck and turned around in his hold. She ordered a new water and lemon.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and said."Maybe I will sing for you some more. I just need to get better first. I wasn't to confident up there. Jamison has been teaching me off and on." He sipped at his drink and then Jamison and the others showed up.

"I hope yu enjoyed the song Erika. This love struck fool has been practicing everyday since we left so he could do this for you."Jamison smirked at the glare that Cassidy gave him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:49 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She was about to reply to Cassidy only to nod at Jamison. "Well you did good helping teach him." She said. Before moving her and Cassidy's hand to her stomach. Though this was to make it easier on her to put one foot on the small step under the bar. Now she started to sip at her lemon water.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then talked to Jamison and the others. As they were talking one of the band had made an order of gizzards. He offered some to Cassidy shook his head.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:07 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

When the one person offered Cassidy a fried gizzard. Her hands gone to her mouth as she started to go green. "Oh, Gods I think I am going to be sick!" She said. Before pushing Cassidy's hands away and rushed to the bathroom. Of course she lost part of her food. Only to come out after a couple of minutes and washed her mouth out. Yet she had wiped the sweat away from her brow. She had her hand on her stomach and bite her lip.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Erika came back Cassidy went to her and said."What's wrong Erika? Did you eat something. Perhaps you should have someone check you out?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:25 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She pulled Cassidy down and looked at him. "I'm going to call up April or Ginger. Most maids for were-hunters are also nurses. I may need her to do blood work. So do you want to meet up at my house? Or just come with me?" She said in a whisper. Of course she didn't know what was bothering her and her stomach.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"I'll go with you."He told Jamison and the others that Erika wasn't feeling to good so he was going to make sure that she made it back safely.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:02 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

When they left, she got her purse back. Before leading him to her Bonneville motorcycle. "You drive, please." She said. Only to put her purse in the saddle bag. As she put a couple of low key weapons within reach. Now she got on behind him after she called up one of the maids. Only to be directed to go to April's house.

As he drove she led him to April's house. Since she had medical equipment there, that she hated to lug around. Once they were outside of her house. April had looked like she rolled out of bed. She was wearing men's pj pants and shirt. Of course when they got inside it was simple and elegant. They gone to a room that looked more like a doctor's office. Now she drew a bit of blood before sending Erika to the bathroom with a pee cup. But she'd use different pregnancy tests.

April had Erika lay down after she peed in the cup. Of course she would allow Cassidy to join her on the guest bed that was in the next room over. Though after most of the pregnancy tests coming back positive and so did the blood test, which took four hours to do. Now April gone in and saw Erika was sipping at the Ginger Ale. "Well... It seems like you two are expecting a baby, or maybe more. Blood work says you're positive and so did three, fourths of the urine tests." April said. Only to watch them now. Erika looked almost confused before she looked up at Cassidy. Slowly she backed out and let them talk it over.

Now Erika almost started crying right away, thanks to Haroldina lingering about. She didn't know what to say. But she knew it had been two and half weeks since she and Cassidy shared a bed.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces