Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:17 pm
"It's very... pink." Azalea chuckled a little, considering the coloring of both her and her new acquaintance. "It's my first time as well. It really is something else here. I don't think the stories I'd been hearing really prepared me for this."

Batari stuck her hand out, and Azalea quickly remembered her own manors. "Oh! I'm Azalea. It's really nice to meet you. Do you want to go scout out what's here? This place is enormous!" She really didn't want to go alone, she was pretty sure she'd get lost.

Strawberri Stardust
Azalea to Batari

The hand on her shoulder caused Navi to startle a little, and she looked up with a surprised expression. "Oh! Tocino?" She gave her old friend a warm smile. "How unexpected to see you here. How have you been?" The last she'd seen him, he had been so skittish around others, especially in crowds. It was good to see that he was here in such a crowd setting.

"Are you here by yourself, or did you come with someone?"

DaemonGabrielle
Navi to Tocino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:20 pm
Pelagious heard someone speaking and attempted to look around. And he promptly fell off his seat. Darn....air. It was so...pursuasive. Kept pursuading him to the floor. Oh well, might as well stay down here. At least the ground wasn't moving.

Peering up at the green, blurry thingy standing next to his stool, he grumbled "You're not Pothos..."

starshineangel 01

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:24 pm
Xylia shook her head at him "No, I'am Unfortunately not. I only came to get some water but then, I saw you and you seem to be out of sorts tonight" she told him. She paused before briefly nodding a quick thank you to the bar keep and then returning her gaze to the pae on the floor. Wondering if he should be out partying when he was out of sorts, but who was she to judge him. "I'am simply, another pae that is concerned for someone who looks unwell" she told him confidently. "But, if you prefer for me to leave you, I shall do so" she told him.

DaemonGabrielle
Xylia to Pelagious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm
Tocino breathed a sigh of relief and almost deflated. But no, he was here to impress. So his chest stayed puffed as he shook his head. "Naw. I didn't come with nobody. Just wanted to see if I could handle all these people. Remember, not everyone's out to get me."

He waggled his eyebrows and gave her nudge as he spit her own words back at her.

"What about you? You out rescuing another terrified pae?" He asked, surveying the room from her point of view.
Kira of Flames

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:42 pm
He smiled sheepishly after her light smack. "You're right, I know you're right." Overprotective dad probably. He wondered what that was like. He didn't know his own father, Pix never talked about him.

"Hey, one of these days, would you like to visit my house?" He suddenly asked, thinking maybe his mother would like to meet Monroe.

He stopped them infront of the bartender. "Hey. Can I get...whatever you recommend?"

Another youngin? So many young pae who had no idea what to get. He disappeared behind the bar before popping up with a Mojito. He then turned to the lady on his arm. "And you miss?"

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

After finishing his pint, he got a refill before turning back to his girl. What a woman! She had sure shaped up to be a real pirate the past two years on his vessel. Could out-drink the best of them, feared in a fight and braver than a shark.

He grinned toothily at her suggestion. "Lass, 'ave I told ye that I loved ye yet tonight? I've been eyeballin the place since we swaddled in!" He gave a hearty laugh with the exclamation before leaning in close to his girl. "I tink we wait a few ticks of the clock. 'Til erryone is three sheets to the wind. Too drunk to notice. Then, we strike. After our jig 'course. Savvy?"

Wow was the bar popular tonight! The grace noticed a particular purple winged fae step up next to some...peculiarly dressed pae. She looked a bit nervous. Maybe she could help? The young girl quickly made her way over there. After all, it was her job to make sure everyone was Serene and happy! "Hi miss. How are you doing? Can I help you with anything?" she flashed her best smile

Kira of Flames
Darias to Andro and Serenity to Serendipity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 pm
Dysmas couldn't help but roll his eyes when Sweetie responded to him from the bathroom. Of course he was ready! It had only taken him a moment really. He had only been standing in front of the mirror pondering what he was missing because he had been waiting on her. He knew Sweetie would be worth the wait though, she always was.

When Sweetie emerged his jaw dropped a little. They had gone to a few of these now, so this wasn't the first time he had seen her dressed up so beautifully, but she never failed to stun him. He was the luckiest pae on the entire island. How could she complement him when she looked like that. There weren't even words for how beautiful was. "You... Are amazing..." He finally responded, shaking his head in a daze. "How you could choose me, I'll never understand." How she could stay with him, after everything that he had dragged her through was an even bigger miracle.

Dysmas took a deep breath, still soaking her in, but they really needed to go now before he lost the will to leave for the party. Couldn't they just stay here? "Alright, alright." He said to himself. "Let's get going." He had a bright grin as he led her to the party... Room. If one could even call it a room.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 pm
What an interesting little clue she dropped. He was more and more intreged by the whole thing. What exactly did they all do at Venus' parties? Why did things always get a little crazy during them? Where even was their hostess right now?

But all those questions melted away when her back pressed against him. He let out a happy sigh.
"I could stay forever like this, my dearest Harmonia." Thankfully there seemed to be various private rooms at this party...they may be making use of one before the night was through.

"Really?" What did his choice say? Adventurous? Stupid? He took another sip. Guardians it burned! The warmth spread through his body though. He didn't mind that part. "So...tell me about yourself Gren. What's home life like? What do you do for fun?" He wanted to get to know the real Gren. Besides that she was really ridiculously hot.

The bartender nodded when he got his answer before pulling from the best shelf. She seemed to be a tasteful pae who would appreciate the finer things. He popped the bottle and filled the glass before handing it to her.

Evilsilverdragon
Tris to Harmonia and Leif to Gren

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:59 pm
"Yes... Many big pae." Tika agreed with the other tiki, the frown on her face could be heard on her voice. She was very frustrated with how they had taken over her island home. What had the big pae done to the other tiki kitties? Mindlessly playing not-good music and mindlessly dragging suitcases. Tika wouldn't have been surprised if all their masks looked the same too!

The other tiki had a good point though, they did have good food. "Big pae have magical endless food. No hunt!" Tika wasn't sure what the big pae sacrificed to the gods to get food like this, but it must have been a good sacrifice. She especially liked that she didn't have to hunt for it, she could just sit here on this table all day eating all the nummies and never be hungry.

"I Tika." She introduced herself to the other. As she inspected the heart-shaped treats that he had been looking at earlier.

Strawberri Stardust

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:40 pm
Monroe tilted her head, surprised that they and she had never thought of that before, going to visit his home. She hardly ever got out of the village and she wanted to so badly. "Yeah, that would probably be amazing to see where you live." It was going to be the first thing that she wanted to do when they got home. Now that she had experienced the freedom of leaving the village, there was no going back.

"Oh, whatever he is having." Monroe told the barkeep, looking at the drink that he gave Gray, it had the perfect amount of elegance for their stroll. When Monroe was given her drink, she held it delicately, trying to walk with as much poise as she could. "Shall we?" She giggled as they began their trek. Walking like this... Maybe it was just her... But it felt a lot like dancing.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:51 pm
Xanthous had ended up taking the long way to the resort, leisurely walking through the jungle and eying any pae he may have passed. Still no sign of her no matter where he looked...

About halfway to the resort, he saw something unusual in the underbrush... A glimmer or white in the sea of green... Curious, he moved to get a closer look.

Thankful that it wasn't something to jump out and attack him, he spotted the glimmer to be a bit of marble. A marble statuette, at least. Easily the size of a trophy, so easy to carry around, but... why was it out here?

He frowned a bit as he picked it up, then nearly gasped as he took a closer look at the figure it made. Was that.... a Faun? She had Antlers upon her head and hooves. The hooves had a split in the middle, just like Fortissimo had told him the faun all had... so it must be...

Intrigued with his new found souvenir... he inspected it further, noting a bit of dirt and age added to it as well. It was likely the owner of this 'trophy' was no longer on the island... or at least had long since forgotten about it.

Deciding to keep it, he continued towards the resort, later placing the statue next to his bed on the table... by his small satchel of things that he had brought with him. Easy enough to grab and go once it was time to leave.

~*~*~ - Later that week, Xan had prepped himself for the main event. He'd spent the last few days searching everywhere, hovering over pools and the beaches looking for her and still not finding her anywhere. He had finally come to terms with the fact that she wasn't here.

If the rumors he'd heard of the tree were true, he couldn't blame her for not showing up, yet he was still determined to try and at least get some information...

Within the past few days, he'd noticed a few other faunies enjoying themselves in the activities offered on the island. Perhaps they would know of her whereabouts or if she was even ok...?

Making himself at least a little bit presentable, he headed down to the party hall. He wasn't at all surprised at the grandeur of the room. He expected nothing less for one of these parties. Venus seemed to have the desire for the flashy, over-extravagant and rather expensive taste in... well... just about everything! Still! It was still a beautiful sight to behold...

Once in the room, he took flight, forcing himself to fly up above the others milling in and about the room to get a better view of those within. He first did a quick scan for her again before returning to look for another fauny or two once that proved (once again) fruitless.

Quote:
Open for interactions!

Ignatious seemed to grow more and more defeated as time progressed on the island. Every flashy pose he made, every sexy walk and eye waggle he gave, every offer of drinks or conversation turned up fruitless! They always looked the other way or walked off with out so much as acknowledging the poor boy!

BUT! Iggy wasn't one to give up! Putting on his best and classiest clothes for the big night, he double checked everything once more! Heck, he even impressed himself with how well he cleaned up! Maybe tonight would be better, yeah?

Yes. Yes it will!

Satisfied, he wandered down to the event hall and entered. He was almost as impressed with the room as he was by the sheer amount of pretty ladies here! There were so many!!

With renewed vigor, he decided to do a little scoping and flew up to one of the balcony seats to scan the growing numbers for girl he could easily approach!

Quote:
Open for interaction! If you'd like him to spot you, please quote me? :3

La'eohn took a moment to soak in their names, allocating them with their features to better tell the two apart.

Aisha... Darker in tone... Feathered wings... Pale marking on the left side (his left, her right) of her face... And Raabi'a, lighter in tone with Leathery wings and the marking was on the right (her left)...

Satisfied that he had committed it enough to memory for the time being, he smiled, purring a bit before grabbing them each a drink from the selections nearby. Once they had taken theirs, he grabbed himself one and sat between them.

His ears caught them purring - he'd heard them do it a time or two before now - and it further intrigued him. "If you don't mind me asking..." he then started.

"I've noticed that you both purr and that one of you has an extra eye, like myself." he tilted his head between them, "I assume that one of your parents is a Rakshasa?"

He gave himself at least a few kudos for managing to make some small talk.

Daisicle
La'eohn -> Aisha

shadica
La'eohn -> Raabi'a

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:58 pm
Pippin wandered around the room for a long time, trying to find the right activity. She had her goal in mind. A companion. Perhaps even one of the intimate persuasions, but despite her desires she was not very forward at all. Pippin kept trying to push these thoughts into the back of her mind. She knew that trying to force something out of her desires was just going to make things a mess. The naiad needed to let things be, happen on their own terms. She was here, and that was a heck of a lot better than waiting around at home for something that would never happen as long as she was just sitting and waiting.

It was a fine line between pursuing and not-pursing that Pippin needed to swim on.

The bar looked busy, really busy. Was she doomed to spend the whole trip hanging out at the bar? Maybe, it was the best place to pursue while not-pursuing. As Pippin made her way towards the bar, she realized that it was perhaps too busy. There wasn't even a good place to sit, at least if she wanted to position herself next to a single-looking male. Deciding against ordering a drink, Pippin began to peruse the snack table with mild-interest. Surely, males would be drawn toward the food, right? And she would be here waiting when they did. What would she do after that? Probably nothing.

Seruta
If you would like Ignatious to spot Pippin, and want her to fail horribly at flirting with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 pm
Nereus smelt amazing! Never before had such a lovely scent crossed anyone. It was as though the Graces themselves created the scent to drive mortals crazy. Even so, the affect itself isn't so nice for Nereus. As the night continues her neck will become itchy, soon spreading across her body.

Tartara Seabreeze

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 pm
Ignatious didn't have to look far before a stunning ruby beauty caught his eye! 'Helloooo, gorgeous!' he sung to himself before opening his wings again to flutter down to ground level again.

Upon landing, he took a quick moment to straighten his jacket and tie. In a rather swift motion at the bar, he snagged up a couple of drinks, then approached with a grin both sly and suave!

"Hello, M'lady!" he started then dipped into a bit of a bow in greeting! "I couldn't help but notice that an amazing beauty such as yourself is here... all alone?"

He offered her the drink and then winked at her. "I don't suppose you'd allow me to remedy that, would you?"

Wolfs Heart
Ignatious -> Pippin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:34 pm
Pippin did not miss a beat when Ignatious started to approach the snack table/her. It had worked! She couldn't believed it had worked. She had stopped looking for a pae, sort of, and just like that one had come to the snack table her!

Not only had he approached her, but he was speaking her love language, calling her m'lady and bowing. She did still hold onto the childish desire of being a princess. Speak, Pippin, speak. Her eyes were lost on his biceps right now, she had never seen muscles like that. Even with a suit on, there was no hiding those guns. Naiad were muscular, but a lean muscular, this male was built! "Hello there... sir..." She responded, trying to sound as sexy as possible, but to her it just sounded awkward.

Yes, it was true, she was alone. She turned away from the food table to accept his drink (she hadn't wanted any food, anyways). "I would gladly accept your company." He had hair on his face, was that normal for a land pae? It was so intriguing.

She had accepted his drink, now what should she do? What she wanted to do was down the whole drink to avoid the awkward lull that her inexperience might cause, but she resisted that temptation. He had mentioned that she was alone, he was alone too. Now talk about it. Go. "What's a guy like you..." Pippin intentionally looked him over (this was how one flirted, right?) "...doing in a place like this?" And how did he not have an army of fan girls following him around?

Seruta

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:46 pm
Ignatious seemed to beam a bit. "Excellent!" he said in regards to her allowing him to join her.

He noticed her eyes glance over him and chuckled a bit, proudly flexing his muscles under the suit. Yes. She was definitely the girl! For tonight at least.

Oho! And a fellow flirter too?! Even better!

"Why, I'm looking for a pretty girl to hook my arm around!" he then offered, "And..." he made an impressive eyebrow-waggle in her direction. "I get the feeling you're that gal!"

"And what about you?" he then asked, taking a few tips of his drink. "I'm finding it hard to believe that you're still by yourself after being on the island this long..."

Wolfs Heart
Ignatious -> Pippin

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games