Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:43 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Hearing her reaction Erik wanted to fight back. Honestly her saying that she has had overdosed before did nothing to settle his nerves. And due to those nerves, and Erik knowing nothing of medications he wanted to persist. But the panic in her voice, and the fear on her face stopped him. Taking a deep breath he placed another kiss on the top of her head. Once he backed away he nodded "Alright...okay no hospitals. But if you feel worse you gotta tell me what to do, I don't know anything about this stuff." He admitted and looked back to her grey blue eyes.

XXXXErik smiled and wrapped his arms loosely around her shoulders. "I just wanted to hold you." He explained in a soft voice. "I'm glad you're okay. Even though you left anyway." He said with a hint of a smirk while he relaxed taking in her scent.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Okay...why do we do this to ourselves.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

A sight of relief came from the girls mouth when Erik said that they would not go to the hospital. She nodded her head sluggishly to him before speaking once again. " I will be okay." She whispered, looking back into his bright blue eyes. She then felt his loving arms wrap around her loosely, making her feel calm and safe which was all she wanted. She leaned Eriks chest, resting her head on his chest as her arms wrapped around him. " Then hold me." She said softly as she weakly clinched onto the back of Eriks shirt.

When Erik spoke about being glad that she was okay and saying something about he was glad she left she was a little bit confused what he meant. " When I left?" She asked, mostly to herself as she tried to think what he meant by that. Letting the thought slide she nuzzled the side of her head into Eriks chest a little, taking in his warmth. She almost started to fall asleep just the way she was holding him but she forced herself to stay awake. " What happened to your jaw?" She asked softly as she remembered he had some sort of scratch on his jaw.

(ooc: because we are sick twisted people apparently T^T )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:47 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX When she leaned into his hold Erik gently nuzzled the top of her head, and thankfully held back the groan of her pressing on his wounds, loosing himself momentarily in her scent. Things were going to be alright, as he had Lily in his arms. When she sounded confused he smiled and explained gladly. "Even though you left your apartment, I'm glad nothing happened to you." He smiled and thought for a moment before continuing. "I wish you were more careful, going out and interacting with an unknown animal isn't safe, especially when it's a huge wolf." His grip tightened for a moment at the thought of her being hurt, if he could not protect her but slowly he moved to a more relaxed hold.

XXXXErik had been noticing her lethargic nature, and had wondered if he should take her to her room to sleep. But then her voice asked about the scratch on him. He thought for a moment "Last night, I had a fight with the guy I was tailing. Scraped myself up pretty good." He said with a shrug. "But It'll be fine in a few days, won't even scar I bet." Erik said this with a shrug before he looked to her couch. "C'mon beautiful. Let's get you to the couch and I'll make you some tea. Kay?" Erik suggested and subtly began moving them towards the couch in an attempt to get her off her feet.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: fair point... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Lily Grey

As Erik explained what he meant she nodded her head slowly. " I know but... I had to see for myself. I wanted to be sure on what I was seeing and be able to say I know what I saw. Not question it or doubt myself." Lily explained as she felt Erik nuzzle her head. " I saw a black figure in the alley and I thought maybe it could be the same thing the wolf from the night before killed but it turns out it was just another wolf." She said before smiling softly as she remembered the large black wolf from last night. " He stood almost as tall as me, bright blue eyes and warm... He protected me." She looked up at Erik then. " He reminded me of you."

Taking a look at Eriks jaw, she frowned as he explained what happened last night. " I wish you were more careful, going out and interacting with a unknown man isn't safe." She mocked him a little before frowning a little more. " Did he hurt you anywhere else?" She wanted to tend to him if he was hurt anywhere else. When he said that they should sit on the couch she nodded and followed him over to the couch, standing for so long was making her a little light headed but being held by Erik helped a lot.

(ooc: XD )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:01 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at her while they moved to the couch. "Sounds like you liked the black wolf." He said as they sat down. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, trying to make sure he was in constant contact with her.

XXXXThe young man looked down to her and thought of the different scratches and bruises that decorates his form. For a moment he thought on not telling her the truth, but he was already holding back so much. "Yeah...got a couple more souvenirs." He said softly before shaking his head "Don't worry about it, like I said they probably won't even scar." He said with a shrug. Once he was sure she had curled up on the couch Erik stood and moved to the kitchen to fix them both some tea. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:22 am

Lily Grey

" Well I like dogs so having a giant wolf come up to you and nuzzle you is almost living in a dream. The great thing though... It was not a dream or all in my head." Lily explained with a slight smile on her face. She sat on the couch next to Erik, sinking into it and leaning into Erik a little as support.

She waited on Eriks answer if he was hurt any where else and just as she feared he had what he called a couple of more souvenirs. Frowning she watched as Erik left her side, making Lily use the back of the couch for support. " You shouldn't say that... They might scar if you don't tend to them Erik." Worried about the man in her apartment she continued. " Have you even rested after what happened?" She asked, feeling bad that Erik was her taking care of her when he should be taking care of himself after taking a beating. " Who were you following last night?" Who ever he was following last night must of been someone with training because it would take a lot to take out Erik from what she seen. Erik took out those three guys at the cafe with no problem after all. " You shouldn't be after someone that dangerous Erik..."

(ooc: Erik is such a sweetheart >.< T^T )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:16 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX As the young man milled about in the small kitchen he smiled, listening to Lily fret about him brought that smile to his face. Having someone worry, was a luxury he did not know very much. "I never knew you liked dogs so much. I'm just glad he was as friendly as you are." He said with a shrug and began collecting their mugs and their respective teas back to the couch.

XXXX Erik shook his head as he reached over Lily to set their mugs on the coffee table. He smirked and ruffled her hair once his hands were free. "I'm that dangerous Lily." The young man moved back to curl up with Lily he relaxed into the couch and shook his head. "No need to worry, I've tended to them. Maybe one might scar but I doubt it. I heal fast." He decided to not address her question on who he had gotten into the fight with. However once he let an arm drape across her shoulders. He thought for a momnet and shook his head. "I had a nap...but not really. But I'm resting now." He said with a smile and looked to the two mugs as they steamed together. "If I was home I would just work. Besides...I was worried about you. I'm really sorry." He said with a softer voice and kept a pensive look on the steam as he thought on the previous night. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Lily is so fricken cute. >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:22 am

Lily Grey

She watched Erik from the couch as he made them tea, forcing herself to be alert to make sure Erik was alright. " I like all animals in general. Dogs and horses though happen to be my favourite it I had to pick a favourite." Lily explained as she slightly felt like a child for telling him. She had always loved animals and wanted a dog and horse when her parents were alive but she never did get either of them beside the stuffed ones her father would get her on every trip he went on for work. The only one left was the stuffed horse she got as a baby.

Lily felt Eriks hand ruffle her already messy hair and could not help but smile a little as he did so. " You are not dangerous Erik. You are protective, there is a difference. If you were dangerous I would not of let you in here now would I?" The young woman asked before he explained that he had already tended to his woulds which was a relief but she was still worried about him. Leaning into Erik a little as his arm draped over her shoulder she frowned a little once more hearing that he had not fully rested after being up all night made her heart sink a little. " There is no reason to be sorry Erik... I should be the one who is sorry." She said softly, almost in a whisper. Gently, taking Eriks free hand with both of her hands she pulled it to he soft tender lips and kissed it gently.

(ooc: >w< They are both to cute together! )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at his favorite girl, it shocked him that he could feel so calm and yet so energetic being in her presence. When she mentioned her favorite animals Erik nodded "Right I nearly forgot, I was going to find a way to cover your apartment in stuffed animals." He said in a slightly teasing tone.

XXXX Erik shook his head as he listened to her rationalize that he wasn't dangerous. 'You have no idea.' He thought to himself but kept himself content watching the young woman. As Lily began apologizing Erik was about to speak until he could feel the soft touch of her lips on his callous hand. Still shocked at the kindness and gentle nature she showed him Erik sat still just relishing the feeling for a moment before turning the hand she held and cupped her cheek. "Let's just say we are both forgiven alright?" He said and smiled softly to the woman in his arms. After a moment he tried leaning over to get their mugs but froze half way. One of his many wounds tugged painfully and a twinge of pain ran across his face in that moment. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: I'm enjoying cutness....but it's all going to be destroyed soon. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Lily Grey

Pulling her lips away from his hand, she smiled softly up at him before he cupped her cheek. " You don't have to." The young woman kept her soft smile on as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being so close to Erik. If she could she would want this feeling to never end but that dream never did seem to come true for Lily. She nodded her head when Erik said that they both forgive each other before opening her hunting blue grey eyes that looked straight into his lively blue eyes.

She watched the tall man reach over to the coffee table to grab his tea before all of the sudden he froze. Looking at his face in worry, Lily knew that look all to well and she quickly leaned over and grabbed his cup of tea and handed it to him. " You really shouldn't be moving Erik..." The small female stated as she still looked at him in worry. He had already stated that he had taken care of his wounds but she was still worried. It would of taken a lot to get Erik in this state. " Maybe its you that should go to the hospital." She thought about it for a moment before rubbing her head, feeling slightly dizzy rom moving to fast to get Eriks tea just a moment ago. " I have some ointment that might relieve the pain if you want it."

(ooc: Noooooooooo DX )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:33 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX When he heard the worried tone in her voice Erik let out a sigh. Gratefully he took his cup as she offered it to him. Deciding to take a sip Erik sat for a moment as he took note of the pain, the wound on his left pectoral was at fault. He sighed and slowly set down his cup before sitting back again. He shook his head at the mention of a hospital "No need, told you I heal fast. Just not instantaneously." He explained and gave her a reassuring smile. "Besides I've had worse than this. I remember once I was bed ridden for a good month. Bones take a while to reset. Thankfully these are all just flesh wounds." Erik had said this in an attempt to assuage some of her worry.

XXXX The young man gently touched the area of the offending wound he sighed "Nah I don't need ointment. The stitching just popped. It'll be fine." Thankfully he had the foresight to cover the wound in some non stick gauze to prevent any...spills. Erik turned to focus on the worried woman beside him, he could help a smirk blooming across his face. Erik chuckled and gently tapped her nose "Anyone ever tell you that you are incredibly adorable when you're worried?" He said in a teasing fashion, he was used to the pain and the itch that commonly followed in the healing process. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: yeah. We are twisted after all.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:09 am

Lily Grey

Lily watched Erik carefully, watching for any more signs that he was pain. She did not know what other wounds he might have but even if it was something small she would still worry if Erik showed pain by it." Why are you doing these kinds of jobs if they leave you like this or bed ridden Erik?"She said, mostly to herself thinking of reasons would do this kind of work if you came home like this.

The moment he said that his stitches popped she started to worry a bit more as she had a better idea what kind of wounds he had. She thought about trying to get him some help but he had stated he was fine and already treated his wounds. Lily started thinking about what she could do to help him in any way she could but that train of thought stopped when the man next to he started smirking. Feeling her cheeks turning a light pink she looked at him a little confused when all the sudden he tapped her nose.
" W-What?" Feeling the pink on cheeks turn a darker shade she looked away from Erik and shook her head. " Now you are just lying." Lily said nervously as she played with her hair shyly.

(ooc: so true... T^T )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:11 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX When Lily questioned about his work Erik wanted to tell her the true nature of his actual work, not to mention the truth of his wounds. But he decided to evade the question with a shrug "It's what I'm good at." He said and pushed the thought aside. Content instead to relentlessly tease the woman beside him.

XXXX Erik kept his smirk in place while he chuckled. He shook his head and tapped her pink cheek. "No it's true! You grow the most interesting shade of pink right here." He said jovially before continuing and tapped her forehead "And it's cute how your forehead creases." He chuckled and pulled back his hand into his own lap. "But it's your eyes darling that really does it. They take on this fierce nature that normally isn't there. Like a fire burning on top of the ocean." He smiled gently to her and shrugged "Maybe you should become a nurse I think you'd be great at it." He offered and thought for a moment before shaking his head "Nah, then I couldn't monopolize your time like I do now." He chuckled at his joke before taking a sip of his tea. Absentmindedly he scratched at a wound on his waist. Truthfully he was rather enjoying a relaxing afternoon with his Lily. His bright blue eyes caught the books on her table from last night, he wondered if they were useful or just drivel that humans thought was fact. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC:....Lily forgot her homework...>.< that's all I kept thinking))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:06 am

Lily Grey

The poor girls blush only increased as Erik touched her face and spoke about what made her cute. " I-Its not cute!" Lily never had someone say those things about her were cute, sure she had been called cute before but it was not in a friendly manner like how Erik was saying. When Erik spoke about her eyes she turn to look at him and couldn't help but smile a little at that. " My mom use to say something like that to my Dad." She laughed lightly before he said that she should of become a nurse. " I couldn't even if I wanted to... Or any real job really." Lily never finished high school so she did not have a full education so jobs were limited to her and thats why she worked at the cafe. Though, Lily wouldn't even know what she would want to do if she had a full education. " Well I guess you are luck." She laughed lightly before grabbing her cup of tea and drinking it.

She was almost finished drinking her tea when she heard a loud bang from the alley outside. Jumping from the loud noise she stopped for a moment, thinking what it could of been before she quickly put her cup down and got up and rushed over to the window. She thought it could the black wolf from last night as maybe it came back after resting from last nights event? Looking out the window she desperately looked around to see if there was any sight of the wolf. It was unlikely that the wolf would be wondering around when there was day light but anything was possible. Sadly to Lilys disappointment it was just a cat that knocked over a trash can after jumping off of it. Frowning that it was not the black wolf she looked down at the window ledge to see her sketch book and picked it up and held it close to her chest. " Do you think he will come back? The wolf I mean."

(ooc: >.< )

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:26 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was rather enjoying these quiet moments with Lily, well at least normal moments. Simply sitting and talking was not something he enjoyed in his pack, activity was every where. But this was finally a piece of calm. He thought about her statement and briefly wondered about what her family was like. Sure she had talked about them some, but sparingly. "Yes ma'am, I'm very lucky." He told her with a nod before finishing his cup of tea. Erik had settled into the couch and closed his eyes in a relaxed manner.When he heard the cat knock over the can he was expecting it. But seeing Lily jump up to investigate was not something he was expecting, and that made his eyes snap open.

XXXX For a moment he was worried that this was a fear reaction, but hearing her ask about the male wolf she saw last night drove that thought away. He watched her for a moment stand and clutch a book, she looked so disappointed. Softly he moved to stand behind Lily and gently wrapped his arms about her waist, laying his chin on her shoulder as he stared outside. "Yeah...probably. You really like him huh?" He asked with a small smile gracing his features.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC:hmm. should he be jealous of himself? >.< ))  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games