Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
🍬Longest Revolution:Gaia thread ever!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:39 am
Pwnder
Faerie KatrinaZ
I currently have 3 indoor cats. Smokey is a scrawny grey calico that we took in after my Uncle died in 2008, She's approx. 11-12 years old. The other 2 are black and white male siblings from 2 litters that were born 2 days apart in the same bed by 2 different mothers (same father). Oreo is a tuxedo cat with odd markings on his nose, and appears to be slightly overweight when compared to his brother. Widget is mostly white with several areas of black markings, and has a -very- long [black] tail. They'll be 4 years old by the end of next month.

When they're not sleeping, the siblings are always chasing each other around the house. And Smokey is very feisty with the other two, especially around meal times when she gets "hangry". Smokey is our greeter, and meets everyone at the back door when they come over, while Oreo and Widget often run away and hide from our company. Smokey always comes up to me for attention after I wake up every day, and Widget often comes to me with great hopes of getting his daily head and face rubs. Oreo tends to keep his distance from everyone, watching us from across the room and blinks his eyes at us every now and then. They all are not very fond of being held, but will tolerate the attention for short periods with lots of purring. 4laugh

Oh, and Widget retrieves his favorite [stuffy-less] animal toys. He brings them back to me to toss across the room again, and again, and again, and ...
xd

Edited.

OMG my cats do not even seem that cool!
Best we ever get is an eff ton of "meow" talk from Putty Tat. He's super vocal. He's still nor come home emo
He was the nicest guy ever. The only kitten of the litter that would cuddle and purchase as much. Even better, he never used his claws on us, always gentle, which is why we decided to keep him.

My girly girl, Peach, despite being born in the same environment,is weirdly skittish. Make loud noises or attend to her too much and she will make an abrupt exit. She currently sleeps in my closet, if not someone elses... she has been out of character since the other two guys have not been as present....

Aww man, poor Peach. Sounds like she's missing them. I hope your other cats find their way back to you soon.

Widget is the talker, most often loudly voicing out how hungry he is when I'm dishing out their food. Though every now and then, he'll come up to me and interject a little "chirp" here and there when I'm talking to him. He also back talks and grumbles at me when he's been caught getting into something he shouldn't be! lol Both Widget and especially Oreo are skittish when it comes to the noise that a plastic shopping bag makes. Smokey could care less. It's weird. lol And they all take off when the vacuum is running.

I did have another cat up until early last year. We fostered, then adopted a Hurricane Katrina pet, back in the Fall/Winter of 2005. He was a very friendly Lilac Tipped Siamese mix from Louisiana, with light blue eyes that glowed red when the light hit them just right. My daughter named him Kyo (pronounced like in Tokyo and Kyoto, Japan). Kyo was about 5 years old when we first got him. He was my lap cat, and would sit with me for hours on end, purring away all happy and content. And being a Siamese, Kyo was always very talkative with us. He was about 16 when we reluctantly had to put him down last February. Kyo was the best cat I have ever had up to this point, and I truly miss my Bubby. sad

But I still have my other 3 cats to keep me occupied and entertained! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:15 am
Just have to say my '03-'05 collection is going great!! Only a few missing MCs and the Event collection is going pretty well also. Check it out!

User Image

Thank you to those who have helped so far
*cough*Pwnder*cough*

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:53 am
lief_7
Just have to say my '03-'05 collection is going great!! Only a few missing MCs and the Event collection is going pretty well also. Check it out!

User Image

*cough*Pwnder*cough*

Impressive.

Eventually gonna start saving for a OMG and a chain wallet myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:57 am
Darius Runan
lief_7

User Image

*cough*Pwnder*cough*

Impressive.

Nice I got lucky and caught the OMG on a large down swing for some reason. Still working on the chain (500 bil+) but i'll get there, time to start knocking off the big ones. I also had a really nice friend of mine donate me the Devil Tail!! So that was a big one i didn't have to go get.  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:26 pm
lief_7
Darius Runan
lief_7

User Image

*cough*Pwnder*cough*

Impressive.

Nice I got lucky and caught the OMG on a large down swing for some reason. Still working on the chain (500 bil+) but i'll get there, time to start knocking off the big ones. I also had a really nice friend of mine donate me the Devil Tail!! So that was a big one i didn't have to go get.

I'm not expecting to really get them anytime soon. I don't play kindred much and gold gain sucks so it may be when my Gaian turns 20 before I get my items haha.

But Namea was awesome in providing me with my chyaku norisu scarf. I am not unhappy in the least.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:30 pm
Darius Runan

That's awesome and I totally know the feeling, personally i've had some good luck on auctions lately and the rest is just 12 years of collecting items that i've hoarded and finally selling (and gaining the inventories or some rich friends back in the day) even still those top items always seem just out of reach haha. I think the most pure i've ever had was 700bil haha, aiming for 1 tril next and hopefully one of the harder to reach items  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:19 pm
lief_7
Darius Runan

That's awesome and I totally know the feeling, personally i've had some good luck on auctions lately and the rest is just 12 years of collecting items that i've hoarded and finally selling (and gaining the inventories or some rich friends back in the day) even still those top items always seem just out of reach haha. I think the most pure i've ever had was 700bil haha, aiming for 1 tril next and hopefully one of the harder to reach items

I'm content with what I have. Of course I don't mind having lots of goodies to wear. But my signature laurels and my Hermes moon are my special items smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:56 pm
Darius Runan
lief_7
Darius Runan

I'm content with what I have. Of course I don't mind having lots of goodies to wear. But my signature laurels and my Hermes moon are my special items smile

That's fair, i typically wear my Digimon Tamer Avi (like this) or one of my other rp avis, but have started playing with all of the items i have  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:48 pm
Happy New Year!

I'll start my Red Envelope RNG tomorrow, so busy this weekend.

My first red envelope from boss #2 = $100 emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:11 am
Pwnder
Happy New Year!

I'll start my Red Envelope RNG tomorrow, so busy this weekend.

My first red envelope from boss #2 = $100 emotion_awesome

Happy Lunar New Year to you!! Looks like you're starting it off with a fat purse User Image  

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:07 am
My second red envelope from boss #1 = empty emotion_awesome
...because I already owe them sooo much money cool

Seriously, I love my job and always wish I could do better for my boss/bosses, they continue to support me in so many ways I could not begin to comprehend how to repay it!

I guess today I did more than what most employees would do though sweatdrop
When I first got there the whole POS system was down, which delayed our opening. I had to physically take out the hard drive from a client PC and replace it with that of the Server PC to get the whole system back to running. I think the power supply box died in that particular tower. I had to reactivate the software through the distributor, then install the proper drivers for the receipt printer to get it back in working order. Ugh.. but it left us with one less POS entry system to work with and it took me almost 2 hours to complete. Most employees would have determined this not of their job description or not in their realm of expertise, lucky for everyone, this is why I get paid the big bucks! I even blew away a few people with my tech skills, apparently they didn't know me very well confused
Even my own kids think I have god like tech powers that things magically start to work when I'm even near the problem. emotion_facepalm
Yeah! because I'm gonna Pwn it! emotion_awesome

Although, knowing me, sometimes Pwn! could mean two different things, which would explain why my parents always said I destroyed everything I got my hands on confused

After all that, their new little 2 month old baby is feeling pretty bad so he was crying up storm for any little reason and I rocked him to sleep and held him for almost 1 1/2 hours so he could finally get some rest. One little move or quiver would have him crying again, poor guy, I had to be as still as possible. Before I knew it my shift was over and had to head to the next location an hour away. gonk

It was busy at the other location tonight so before I knew it that shift was over too rofl
Went back to my home location to have some Chinese New Year feast and some drinks! Woo Hoo!

Fish balls are good, but there are these fish cakes that have a deep fried batter around them that I really like, I think they are crab based. They have been making this lightly fried shrimp with salt and pepper that is just frikking amazing, vegetables and all, so that was consumed Yum! A couple of months ago we had a Hot Pot feast, I ate soooo much!

I learn something new all the time. Found out that I was forced to take home the leftovers from the feast because tradition dictates that they can't make new food until everything from the feast has been eaten. You'd think that after 12 years of working around people of this culture I would know this already, but nope. Just a couple of months ago I found out that I made the mistake of washing a tea pot gonk Funny thing is, while I was washing it, in the back of my mind I was thinking "how much do you want to bet, cleaning this tea pot has some kind of Chinese taboo upon it" turns out it was true! She never used the teapot at work again emotion_facepalm
Green hats....really? xp

This year was my first to give a red envelope to the kids I knew too, last year I had asked them to get me some envelopes for this purpose. It was fun. One of them was asleep on a table when I got there so I just propped the envelope between her glasses and her eyebrows while they were on her head rofl Olivia is a butthead anyway, she would fall asleep at the table xp
Baby was in good spirits when I got there too, which as good to see.

All in all, I have been working for this company, or rather it's extended company of family (or whichever way) for 8 years now. It is my longest term of employment in my history. I have a long loyal work history of 5 years minimum for anyone I have worked for in the past, not counting secondary jobs. Considering that I'm still in debt and not hating my job, I will certainly be there for much longer. Sometimes I tell people I came "factory installed" to the business or "part of the building construction" because that is how long I have been there rofl
This is, almost, literally true too, since I had input on the floor plan and menu since its conception xp

I don't think I'll ever have better employers than this! They allow and appreciate my technical and mechanical skills as well as my ideas and ideals. Most companies would not be open to things you have to offer, other than what your certificate or degree says you are capable of doing. I have an AA in IT but that only gives me more confidence in managing the web based prospects of the business than anything else.

Anyway, just venting... what year were you born in?

I'm a Dragon! A Fire Dragon! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:57 am
Apparently I'm year of the Ox.  

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:08 am
I appear yo be an Earth Snake  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:51 am
I was born in the Year of the Dog. 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ

Sparkly Fairy

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:56 pm
Michelle Chiba
Pwnder
So I was able to search out 93 Gold Generator releases in 2016. It is roughly, one gold generator every three days. I'm sure I must have missed one or two, and quite sure that it never counted anything that was returned to the shop for a short time. I just couldn't look through all the announcements.

Anyway, here we go:

Jan 11 - Stacks of Golden Bars = >1T
Jan 15 - Morning Cereal = <1T
Jan 21 - Bronze Platter = >1T
Jan 23 - Gold Platter = >1T
Jan 25 - Golden Skull = >1T
Jan 26 - Glorious Fruit Basket = >1T
Jan 29 - Fruit Basket = >1T
Jan 31 - Dipping for Goldfish = >1T
Feb 3 - Pink Faerie Dust =1T
Feb 5 - Purple Faerie Dust = 1T
Feb 6 - Blue Faerie Dust = 1T
Feb 12 - Small Stack of Pancakes = 1T
Feb 13 - Medium Stack of Pancakes = 1T
Feb 16 - Large Stack of Pancakes =1T
Feb 27 - Silver Music Record = 1T
Mar 1 - Yellow Rose Bouquet = 1T
Mar 6 - Silver Truffle Box = 1T
Mar 12 - Cat-o-Matic = 1T
Mar 15 - Green Rose Bouquet = 1T
Mar 18 - Purple Rose Bouquet = 1T
Mar 20 - White Rose Bouquet = 1T
Apr 8 - Black Rose Bouquet = 1T
Apr 9 - Gold Butterfly Jar = 2T
Apr 15 - Cat-o-Matic = 1T
Apr 22 - Roll of Silver Coins = 5T
May 4 - Silver Spatula = 5T
May 11 - Golden Spatula = 3T
May 15 - Roll of Bronze Coins = 2T
May 21 - Mega Chocolate Cupcake = 5T
May 22 - Chocolate Delight = 1T
May 24 - Big Ol' BBQ = 1T
May 26 - Strawberry Cupcake = 5T
May 28 - Pumpkin Cupcake = 5T
Jun 2 - Vanilla Cupcake = 5T
Jun 5 - Golden Donut = 5T
Jun 7 - Silver Donut = 2T
Jun 9 - Tasty Golden Delight = 3T
Jun 13 - Alexandrite Gemstone = 3T
Jun 13 - Queen Donut = 10T
Jun 17 - Rhondite Gemstone = 3T
Jun 19 - Lucky Golden Coin = 10T
Jun 20 - Lucky Golden Purse = 10T
Jun 26 - Topaz Gemstone = 5T
July 3 - Golden Sparkler = 10T
July 9 - Lucky Clover = 10T
July 12 - Lucky Golden Hibiscus = ??
July 16 - Amber Gemstone = 3T
July 20 - Magic Royal Coin = 10T
July 24 - Ruby Slippers = 10T
July 26 - Sapphire Slippers = 10T
July 30 - Emerald Slippers = 10T
July 31 - Bronze Donut = 2T
Aug 2 - Golden Rose = 15T
Aug 3 - Watermelon Patch = ??
Aug 4 - Diamond Slippers = 15T
Aug 5 - Bronze Stack of Coins = 3T
Aug 14 - Gold Kitty Bank = 10T
Aug 15 - Stack of Silver Coins = 5T
Aug 17 - Lucky Bronze Hibiscus = 3T
Aug 20 - Rainbow Delight = 15T
Aug 23 - Bronze Lucky Text Book = 3T
Aug 26 - Watermelon Patch (Again) = ??
Aug 27 - Hot Dog Pop = 15T
Aug 28 - Kiki Pop = 15T
Aug 31 - Coco Pop = 10T
Sept 1 - Queen Hot Dog = 15T
Sept 3 - Jet Pop = 10T
Sept 4 - Stack of Gold Coins = 5T
Sept 10 - Golden Lucky Bone = 10T
Sept 14 - Silver Lucky Bone = 5T
Sept 20 - Loose Change = 10T
Sept 24 - Silver Lucky Text Book = 5T
Oct 2 - Puppy Pouch = 15T
Oct 15 - Coco Pouch = 15T
Oct 20 - Stack of Rubies = 10T
Oct 21 - Stack of Amethyst = 10T
Oct 25 - Hot Dog Pouch = 15T
Oct 25 - Stack of Sapphires = ?? (10T)
Nov 15 - Autumn Fishing Hole = 1T
Nov 20 - Chocolate Delight = 1T
Nov 20 - Golden Delight = 3T
Nov 23 - Roll of Gold Coins = 2T
Dec 2 - Red Roses = 15T
Dec 4 - Golden Snowflake = 5T
Dec 6 - Nightmare Fishing Hole = 1T
Dec 15 - Old Ice Fishing Hole (revamp) = 2T
Dec 20 - Grand Golden Gift Box = 5T
Dec 22 - Reindeer Ornament = 5T
Dec 26 - Tree Ornament = 5T
Dec 27 - Gold Truffle Box = 1T
Dec 29 - Golden Firecracker = 15T
Dec 31 - Summer Fishing Hole = ?
Dec 31 - Snowman Ornament = 5T

Michelle Chiba

I know you have tried to keep track in your petition thread sweatdrop
Yes. I forgot to add this one... while keeping tracking on them.. all I want is NO gold gen during kickstarters to make it fair..
I have another one:
gold gen  
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas