Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:05 am
Shadow - Dragon
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Shadow - Dragon
Is there an idea on holidays that get celebrated in the guild? I'm pretty sure the next major holiday is Memorial Day which most people get confused with Labor day, etc so aside from that we have nothing until July 4th for the Americans in our group. I've got a bank calendar so if you want options we have...Mother's Day (5/10), Armed Forces Day (5/16), Memorial Day *5/25), then maybe 6/14, flag day?
We have some in mind but i think Spec's is holding off on them to cut back on give away's and just let the members get into a good old fashioned RP feel for a little while

We talked a while back about the number of potential holiday events and give away's and it was agreed that along with the monthly give away doing all the meager holidays as events or give away leads the guild down the road of PHL where an event might run to long or the members end up getting more pokemon then they need or can handle. Another reason why we removed the two character limitation for older members. I would say Labor day could be our next small one but somethings come up recently and the crews a little stretched of late so we might end up skipping it. I know this isn't exactly a good answer but its true sweatdrop

lol, Labor day was last month though! I'm guessing you mean Memorial Day. Yeah the Summer is hard up for holidays which is just why I asked. I never understood how come people would have too many Pokemon though, isn't that the point of all Pokemon games, etc.?
It is but in and RP setting like ours we felt it was better to try and spread the gift load out both by slowing it a little and giving the options for a 3rd character. Not to say gift pokemon aren't going to be a normal thing.
Think of it this way. In the Tv show how many pokemon does ash catch in a season? Maybe 12+. We wanted to give people a chance to bound and train a pokemon before throwing another poke'ball in their facing going "Here take a Meowth" scream Know what i mean ?
It kinda gives people a chance to just slow down and enjoy themselves rather then have a month on and a month off of events with the options for more and more pokemon. In fact our Easter event has the biggest chance for pokemon catching yet gonk 12 total. Not that anyone wanted anything but those chocolate Bunearys twins XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:18 am

Boy I missed out on that event, I was actually eyeing the Exeggcute. I stopped watching the series since Ash got to the Pokemon league, didn't win but got high yet no one has ever heard of him. That and the idea that he hasn't aged or that Pikachu must be level 100 now at least.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:43 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Boy I missed out on that event, I was actually eyeing the Exeggcute. I stopped watching the series since Ash got to the Pokemon league, didn't win but got high yet no one has ever heard of him. That and the idea that he hasn't aged or that Pikachu must be level 100 now at least.
Well i caught one if you wanna trade ? Yukie has it and he's my general bad guy always out looking for rare and powerful pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:52 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Well i caught one if you wanna trade ? Yukie has it and he's my general bad guy always out looking for rare and powerful pokemon.

Wait what? I'm a bit lost who are we trading?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:53 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

I thought you said you had wanted the easter event exeggcute ? My character Yukie caught one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:03 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

I thought you said you had wanted the easter event exeggcute ? My character Yukie caught one.

Ohhhh yeah, maybe then, was there a Pokemon you wanted for trade?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:15 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

Ohhhh yeah, maybe then, was there a Pokemon you wanted for trade?
Its a toss up between the Misdreavus, Noibat and Yamask but only the Misdre is low lv and the exeggcute is only lv10.
So many ghost types. Yukie and Simons would get along im sure XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Definitely he wants a whole Ghost team after he gets 8 badges from somewhere so I don't have to worry about one not obeying him. With so many more duel ghost types it would work so that he has the HMs for travel. Where is Yukie right now?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:07 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Definitely he wants a whole Ghost team after he gets 8 badges from somewhere so I don't have to worry about one not obeying him. With so many more duel ghost types it would work so that he has the HMs for travel. Where is Yukie right now?
Well on my next post with him he'll be in Goldenrod city.
Yukie, Havick I know the art is of a "girl" but yukie is a cross dresser who works for Team Royale and looks like a girl.
He might try and pass himself off as a girl to Simon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 pm

So many unique characters. I'm currently in Kanto catching Pokemon/training and rping with CLCyrus who is sick and not posting at the moment  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:54 pm
So my Pachirisu

User Image
Pachirisu
Lv. 46
HP 460
Ability: Volt Absorb - The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Super Fang - Does damage equal to 1/2 foe current HP
Discharge - 80 || 7/10 chance to paralyze all targets
Spark - 65 || 7/10 chance of paralysis
Last Resort - 140 || All other moves have to be used first

has the move, Last Resort which says all other moves have to be used first, does that mean on his fourth turn he could use it since PP isn't used in the guild?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:18 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So my Pachirisu

User Image
Pachirisu
Lv. 46
HP 460
Ability: Volt Absorb - The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Super Fang - Does damage equal to 1/2 foe current HP
Discharge - 80 || 7/10 chance to paralyze all targets
Spark - 65 || 7/10 chance of paralysis
Last Resort - 140 || All other moves have to be used first

has the move, Last Resort which says all other moves have to be used first, does that mean on his fourth turn he could use it since PP isn't used in the guild?

Yup! That's correct : > Just use each of the other moves once and it'll work  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:39 am
Another question, sorry.

Back in the Guild-that-shall-not-be-named I was informed that the hold item, Lucky Egg, was stuck on a single Pokemon throughout the entire time. Since it is a hold item can we switch it from Pokemon to Pokemon as long as the counter of the seven days doesn't get reset?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:49 am
Shadow - Dragon
Another question, sorry.

Back in the Guild-that-shall-not-be-named I was informed that the hold item, Lucky Egg, was stuck on a single Pokemon throughout the entire time. Since it is a hold item can we switch it from Pokemon to Pokemon as long as the counter of the seven days doesn't get reset?

Unfortunately no, you can't switch a lucky egg. To avoid too much confusion, and to keep it from being too overly abused, it is a sort of 'one pokemon use' item. However, the days are only 'used' when you post that character, so you don't have to worry about losing a day if you can't post, and you can plan ahead for how to best take advantage of it smile  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:26 pm
In almost ALL the games all eight badges are needed to get to victory road, all except Hoenn. Is that true here as well or can we access all victory roads for training?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games