Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

srome2808

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:35 am
My first was Papa to Kiss in the Dark. Up to this day, I still like watching it ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:04 am
My first just boy love was Loveless
My first Yaoi was Papa To Kiss In The Dark Ova  

Ms Proper

jene-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:34 am
Moonlight_Shadow12
I was just wondering what is everyone's first Yaoi and Boys Love manga and anime? Come chat and have fun talking with one another about your first Yaoi & Boys Love manga and anime.

My first manga was FAKE... exclaim exclaim omg the guys in that book were delicious.... :hear: heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Mine was GRAVITATIONNNNNNNN the ANime series heart heart heart  

XxXMoonGoddessXxX

TasmanianTiger

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:57 pm
Gravitation was my first. <3
Still in love with it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:04 pm
lol....my first boy love. hmm, the first hints i ever saw were in Wish, of course by CLAMP. then, even more ''intense'' (as they would let it) in Legal Drug. then from what i can tell, i think it was Loveless. among all this, i would see pics on the internet from Gundam wing, naruto and such, but i...never really knew what it all was. Loveless really kinda taught me how to embrace boy love, and yaoi. i bought it in the first place cuz it had boys with cat ears whee wink i mean, who wants to miss out on that?? the kiss between soubi/ritsuka kinda hit me like eek and i was like gonk ahhhhwhatnow?!? but, i luv it. blaugh NEKO BOYZ. lol. just kidding.  

angelBmine

Cari

Gracious Genius

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:38 am
I must say..... Gravitation, I belive that was my first. If that's not graphic enough, then ummm... I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:53 pm
Gravitation. Then Gakuen Heaven. Then Princess Princess...although that was more slightly shonen-ai...^_^ sweatdrop  

Imeralt

Knight_time

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:25 pm
I'm not sure if my first was Gravitation or FAKE... they were around the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:09 am
My first yaoi was FAKE.
My first boy's love was Loveless.  

Banned_189373

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:42 pm
I was in to BL before I had actually read any manga in the genre, but my first was FAKE. whee Very sexy kiss scenes. I also love that Ryo and Dee don't really fit into the typical overused seme/uke roles. Dee's more forward, but they're both men and they act like it. None of those pansy, clingy ukes...with the possible exception of JJ. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:51 pm
Gravitation(manga) was my first officially BL title. Heh, back then they still called it shonen-ai! When did that term get phased out anyway? But I was fanfiction-ing way before that.  

Ootori Kyouya-sama

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:17 pm
My first ShounenAi/Yaoi (Or BL to be all technical) was Fake. I had heard of the anime before and spotted the manga in a comic shop... after flipping through it I decided to buy it. I fell in love with it and now own the whole manga series. I just need to get my hands on that darn anime still rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:18 pm
Passion. My dad gave it to me o.O  

Count Momo

Corppu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:14 pm
Fake was my first.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers