Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed even more as he had her pinned down. Looking at him she blushed even more deeply before looking away. "I felt like it, just cause.", she mumbled. Though she shivered when his breath tickled her ear. A groan left her as she could not control her vocal responses as well. His legs were on either side of her as she glanced at him shyly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled hearing her groan. He moved his head closer to her throat and let his breathe tickle her throat."I would hope that you'll let this side show more frequently from now on."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:02 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius slowly and blushed as his face was closer to her neck. "This is torture.", she moaned. Well trying to wiggle away from him, as she arched her back. Now her eyes slipped shut as she tried not feel the way she felt.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled and then got off the bed and sat down in the chair next to the bed."I'm sorry mademoiselle I had no intention of torturing you. Please accept my humblest apologies."As Marius spoke the grin he had never left his face.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 pm
Awella Hawk

She slowly sat up and looked at him. Her face was still a dark red as she bit her lip. "You owe me now.", she muttered shyly as she glanced at him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded."That's fine by me. I wonder what it would be that you would want from me."Marius laughed and then he stood up and stretched.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She blushed and watched the shirtless Pirate Captain then looked away. Leaning against the headboard and bit her lip. Her arms were folded under her chest as she thought of way of 'revenge'. Now she started to crook a finger at him, but stopped as she heard a knock on the Captain's door. Looking up she frowned wondering if it was Damian or apart of Marius's crew.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius stood up and went to the door after he heard the knock. Once he opened it he saw it was Lefty. He said"What is it Lefty?"Lefty looked a bit uncomfortable. Then he said"Sir we see an island but... all charts say there shouldn't be an island here."Marius responded to the news in a fashion typical to him."Well looks like we can have ourselves a little adventure before we make port at Tortuga."Lefty didn't seem to like this plan but he nodded anyway."As you say Captain. We should make it to the island in about twenty minutes."He then left and Marius closed the door.He glanced at Awella with a smile on his face."This should be fun. I mean who hasn't wanted to explore an unknown island."

Damian was on the beam of the mast again and stared at the island."You will learn the mistake you made soon Marius. Any tragedy that befalls your crew here is your own fault."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:52 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to Lefty and Marius. Now she adjusted her clothes as she took her boots and socks for a moment. Putting her boots back on, she was fast about it. Picking up the jacket it felt light yet heavy, shrugging she put it on. Looking at Marius before leaving his cabin,"Something is telling me to not go onto it.", she said, as the romantic like mood had been ruined. Her mixed blood almost protested to the nearing of the island, but part of her blood accepted it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled."When your senses say not to go then you know that the adventure will be worth it. Beside everything will be fine."Marius then went and got his shirt and slid it on without buttoning it up and walked outside. He moved to the front of the ship and stared at the island with a gleeful expression.

Damian watched Marius and shook his head."This boy will get his crew killed because of his longing for adventure."Damian still didn't move from the beam since it was only when he was up here that the crew was semi comfortable.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 pm
Awella Hawk

She now heard Damian with her sharp hearing and looked at him. Her eyes almost a hunting like blue for a couple of seconds. Now she looked at Marius with pity like eyes before she started to do chores of the dead men. It was like she was distracting herself as her Faye blood side no, and the Harpy side wanted to be free.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Not soon enough for Marius they were at the island. Marius was like a little kid with how excited he was."Okay who wants to explore this island with me."He saw that no one really wanted to be on this island much but since they know it's pointless to try and argue with Marius a couple raised their hands. Lefty also raised his hand. Marius smiled and turned with just enough time to see Damian's cloak disappear into the forest."Well looks like I wasn't the only one who wanted to explore the island. Alright those of you who aren't going stay with the ship."Marius then lead his party into the forest.

Damian was a good distance away from the others when he stopped moving. He then conjured a sword into his hand and stared into the forest and saw the movements of this to gruesome to be called anything other than a demon. Multiple started to circle him."Welcome to the land of demons Marius. Will you be able to overcome yours I wonder."The demons lunged and were quickly brought down by Damian. Their howls of pain would only be heard by those who had exceptional hearing given the distance Damian was from the others.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm
Awella Hawk

She continued to work at the chores. Until she heard howls of sorts and no longer seen or sensed Damian around the ship. Tense she jumped off the lowest area of the mast and did a tuck like roll before springing up to her feet. Now she found a couple of stray swords the crew left down to clean with a few holstered guns. As she ran her fingers worked fast and nimble to put the six loaded guns she stolen off the ship to use. She ran fast on normal land but was still fast kicking up the sandy shore as she learned to run on sandy beaches.

She sensed evil, where she could not pin point. Looking around she hissed lowly as her eyes looked bright blue with adrenaline pumping through her veins. Her heartbeat was in her ears as she held one sword in each hand. Before anything could touch her a sword gone into it's gut and then got a cut across the throat.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was looking around the forest or jungle if you want to be correct with which goes where in the world. Slowly he was losing the excitement of adventuring on this island. Now what he felt was dread as they got deeper into the jungle."Okay lads I think it might be better to head back."He heard the relieved breaths that those that followed him let out. They walked back about the same time they had walked forward and yet it seemed like they were no closer to the beach. Now everyone was on edge. Marius tried to calm them down but it didn't do any good.

Damian had just cut down the twentieth demon that he had come across when he came upon Awella."What are you doing here Awella. It's not safe here return to the ship."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian and hit major blood visuals on the demons. Now she shot a demon in the head and then used it as a club. "I-I heard screams, and I can't sit idle!", she snapped at Damian. It maybe the stupider thing she had done around her vampire teacher, snapping at him; but it was like how her Mother snap at him.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games