Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sighed and her shoulders slumped. But straightened up hearing Belle,"Yeah, it is.",she said. With a small smile and then grabbed a bag before going to the bathroom. Now she needed to wash yesterday's sweat off, and try to calm down. The water was a bit hot then lukewarm but soon enough, it got cold as she was done bathing. But soon enough she turned the heat back up on the water and thought a few things over. Shaking her head she got out of the shower. Only to sit in the bathroom. Towel drying to a while to do, from the thickness and length of her hair.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to lay on the couch and strummed another few keys on his guitar. Then unconsciously he started playing Enter Sandman by Metallica. He continued to strum out the song when he noticed Belle looking at him. He turned and to speak to her but his hands kept playing the song."Something you need Belle?"

Belle shook her head."No I'm just trying gauge your mood. I'm usually pretty good at doing that."

Damian then responded with."Yeah but even a five year old could do that. I'm generally in a bad mood."

Belle shrugged then sat in another chair and waited for Abigail to help her choose a movie to watch.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Some time later Abigail came out. She wore basketball shorts and a sports bra. With a tattoo, a real tattoo, it was a Crest moon about four inches big and four stars in the background. Vampires really had four fangs, though the first two is what was noticed. It was on her left shoulder blade. Her hair was in a braid over her shoulder and gone to the kitchen to start up the popcorn.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had finished playing Enter Sandman and then started playing Saving Me by Nickelback. A little bit later he saw Abigail come out and his full attention was on her. He really knew that he shouldn't constantly watch her as he did. But he never really learned to interact with people. So he just settled on doing what he was doing.

Belle saw how Damian watched Abigail and said."You might want to keep that tongue from hanging out. It could dry out if it stays how it is."

Damian glanced back to Belle."You know I guess I could do that or I could freeze your vocal cords so you won't be able to speak. How does that sound?"

Belle smirked at Damian."Well considering I'm Abigail's friend I doubt she would appreciate you doing that."

Damian growled but then returned to strumming away on his guitar.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Despite her slight chunky stomach, one could tell she was getting muscles on her abs. She heard them and rolled her eyes. "Damian, there's a point called teasing and a point called to far.", she poked her head into the leaving room. Her eyes gave him a stern spouse like look. She then started to put the fresh popcorn into the biggest bowls she could find. Hell she even used a cooking pot to hold popcorn.

Managing to two big bowls and on pot filled with popcorn. She handed Belle one of the glass bowls. For the most part she looked more flat chested with that sports bra. Though any one could tell that her tattoo was a couple of months old.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:51 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged and continued to strum his guitar.

Belle chuckled."Don't worry about it Abigail. That was one of the nicer things he has said to me when he was annoyed. I honestly don't care and tune him out."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gone and grabbed a CD case that she moved a good number of DVDs into. Only to flip through, not bothering to ask the other two what to watch. She was still waiting on Damian to notice the tattoo. The night after she cried her eyes out, she gone and got it.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian strummed on his guitar a little more before he noticed the tattoo on Abigail."Hey Abigail did you always have that tattoo?"Damian then placed his guitar down and moved closer to Abigail so he could study the tattoo."Does this tattoo have any meaning?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When she heard Damian she glanced at him. "No, I got it about two months ago. And it was a crescent moon.", she said. Meaning the night he had changed her, there was a crescent moon. But also moon and stars meant she was a night walker. Though most people would never think that deeply about it.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian leaned closer and placed a kiss on her shoulder."Well I like the tattoo. I think it really looks good but only because you're the one wearing it."Damian then went back to the couch and continued strumming on his guitar.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed when he kissed her tattoo. Only to glance at him. Then she stood up and put a movie in, The King and I. Before hitting play, she gave Damian a look of 'Enough for now'. But it was gentle, nothing to harsh. She then started to nibbling on her bowl of popcorn as the musical move started.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked when Abigail said with her eyes to stop for now. He then decided to stop messing with his guitar when she played the movie. Damian cast a glance at both Abigail and Belle. They were both nibbling on popcorn and watching the movie. Damian conjured an Ipod and put in the headphones and switched it on then leaned his head back to rest on the back of the couch as he listened to groups like Rage Against The Machine, Slayer, Metllica, and other bands in the metal genre of music.

Belle always loved watching musicals. Before she was reborn as a fairy Belle had always wanted to be able to be on a stage and perform for people. But she always doubted her singing skills so she never tried. So those thoughts continued on even now so she just contented herself to watching musicals.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She lip synced with the words of each song. And did not pay any mind to Damian. Since it was more of a girl thing any way. When King and I ended, she put Oklahoma the Musical in. Going back to nibble on more popcorn, this time she sang with the songs. Since she knew the songs by heart at this rate.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually looked up and noticed that the movie had changed but he still wasn't much of a fan so he leaned his head back down and closed his eyes. It wasn't that he hated musicals but he just didn't feel like watching any at this time. So remained in that position for the rest of the movie.

Belle squealed a tiny bit when Abigail put in another musical. Belle happily continued to nibble on popcorn as she watched the movie. She always enjoyed movie night with Abigail. Before the movie finished she whispered into Abigail's ear."Hey Abi' I want to see Damian's reaction if you put in Magic Mike. Can we put that in next?"Belle then conjured the box of the movie and showed it to Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When Oklahoma ended, she looked at Belle, then Damian, and back to the fairy. "You put it in, and I'll sit on his legs.", she grinned. After Belle put the movie in she sat on edge of the couch. Acting like she needed to get off the floor. But before Damian could move his legs for her not to sit on them. She did sit and just waved at him. Basically telling him to relax. Soon enough, but not soon enough to Abigail's liking, when he looked up and got an eye full of stripper G.I.s.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games