Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Let's talk about that baby shower stuff.", Abigail said after a moment. Which resulted in Becca blinking a few times, but laughed at the dodging Abigail. "Oh, that good hmm?", Becca mused now. Which resulted in Abigail blushing and pressing her lips together. "Yes.", Abigal finally muttered shyly and blushed some more. "So, how about baby food tasting game? Or do they taste bad?", Becca asked now.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean, Abigail, and Marcus now
xxxxxxxx
With the answer out of Abigail, she was happy to know her friend was with a good man. "Uh, I couldn't tell what the Hell half the food was. And some of them tasted worse then you image... Or that's what my taste buds told me when I was sixteen.", Abigail said. In which after this, resulted in finding out which games were 'more fun' and 'easy going'. So when either, if not both guys came out to get them they would be talking of girly stuff.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus cut up the bison meat before putting it in the pot. "Last night was amazing. Normally I wouldn't have considered doing what I did, but I couldn't stop myself.." He said to Jean-Claude as the vegetables were put into the pot as well.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude nods to Marcus. "That's good to hear that you've found someone that you connect to so completely." He said before finding a couple non alcoholic drinks that he thought both Becca and Abigail would enjoy. "I'm gonna bring them something to drink." He told Marcus before heading out to where the girls are with the drinks.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

When she and Becca heard the door open she stopped mid-sentence. "And then I fell asleep with my new blouse on. Only to wake up and find-", is what Abigail stopped at. "Hey Honey!", Becca beamed up at her fiance. Abigail seemed tense in a way as she took her drink. Though Becca patted Abigail on the head after taking her drink. This made Abigail sigh and glance away. "Thanks for the drink Jean.", she muttered. Either he interrupted an embarrassing story, or she was trying to cover her tracks some how.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She watched as Abigail took small sips and looked at the ground. Now it was her turn to sigh. "How long before the food is done?", she asked. As she knew Abigail was telling in a story of someone how used food coloring and whip cream along with a feather for her to rub her nose.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods as Jean-Claude goes out to the girls, making the stew cook faster without loosing anything to it.

Jean-Claude smiles to Abigail. "You're welcome. The food shouldn't take much longer, Marcus has a way with cooking all sorts of foods faster than normal." He said before sitting on Becca's other side. "I haven't seen him this happy before.." He mused aloud before shaking his head slightly.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She blushed but still looked at the ground. Biting her lip, she then sighed through her nose. Now she swished the drink around in the cup, but not spilling it. Her mind wondered now only to look up at Becca, whom had her head on her Fiance's shoulder. She wanted to talk alone with her retiring-were-hunter-friend, but she did not want to ask Jean to leave. Now she stood up and winced in pain as she let out a barely human audible hiss. Rubbing her lower back she sighed before going back inside. Going to the kitchen she put her drink down only to lean against the counter now far from Marcus. "I think I do want you there tonight, when I go to start getting my stuff.", she finally said. Then she glanced at the counter to make sure it was clean, seeing it was, she sat on it. Though if he was to protest of her sitting there, she would get off.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She put her head on Jean's shoulder only to notice Abigail. Something was eating at her only to watch her go inside. "Abigail is a bit tricky, she's pride and head strong, like a tigress is. I think those two will have a fun time adjusting to each other. She is tricky, even if she's around people she trusts with her life. I've woken up to her screaming cause of a nightmare a couple of times, I am just thankfully it would happen when we gone to the cabin.", she told him, before taking a long drink. Now she was wondering what was happening between the two new lovers.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiles lightly to Abigail as she entered the kitchen, nodding when she spoke. "Alright. Shall I have a full armament or limit it to one?" He said in a semi-joking manner, though he really did want to know if he should come fully prepared or just have an emergency weapon should it be needed. Moving from the nearly finished stew he moved over to her as she sat on the counter. "Is something bothering you Abigail?"

Jean-Claude nods lightly. "I know this, she will never have want for someone who cares deeply about her." He said before sipping his drink. "I could see it in his eyes, she already is very special to him. More so than I am even after the time he and I nearly died together."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:06 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked up at him and shrugged about the weapon bit. Only to lean her forehead against his chest when he got close enough. "It's just a bit of a sudden change.... I mean moving in with you, and all.", she mumbled against his chest. "I don't know how my, friends will react.", she added on only to look up at him. Confusion shown mostly in her eyes before she rubbed them.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She nodded and smiled hearing his words. "They make a cute couple.", she giggled. "Hmmm, I wonder what our baby is gonna look like.", she said after a moment of thinking.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly as he gently wrapped his arms around Abigail. "I know, it is even sudden for me. Yet it feels right to me." He said softly to her before she mentioned not knowing how her friends will react. "They, will react how their true nature compels them to." He said softly before reaching up to cup Abigail's cheek.

Jean-Claude nods as well. "That they do." He said before smiling at what Becca said next. "I'm sure if we have a daughter she'll be as beautiful as her mother." He said to her.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She let him hold her only to look up when he cupped her cheek. "Which would mean about every form of rash that there is.", she said and muttered to him. Now she nuzzled his palm only to relax a little bit. "After we eat, we should go to my place.... And my car still needs a new gas tank.", she muttered even lower but still looked up at Marcus.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She smiled and giggled,"And if we have a son, then he'll be handsome as you.", she said. Then she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Let's wait a few more minutes before going back inside.", she said before kissing the side of his nose.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiled comfortingly to Abigail. "I'm sure deep down they'll be happy for you. Probably wishing they'd have gotten a chance to test me first." He said as she nuzzled into his palm. "We'll head over after we eat. Maybe I could take a look at your car and see what I might be able to do for it."

Jean-Claude laughed lightly. "Just hope he doesn't follow in my footsteps if we do." He said before moving to kiss Rebecca's cheek. "Give them a little bit of time just the two of them."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and nodded,"Okay, let's do that.", she said and leaned up. Her back was arched as she put her hands on his biceps. Her eyes seemed to go lazy as she bit her lower lip now.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She nodded and let him kiss her cheek. "Oh, they'll have enough time for that.", she giggled. "I think when she leaves the group, things are gonna get Hellish." ,she mused.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:36 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods back to Abigail and leaned down toward her as she leaned upward. His arm still around her gently lifted her up a little more as he saw her bite her lower lip, allowing him to lean his head down further to kiss her.

Jean-Claude chuckled happily. "True enough there." He said before closing his eyes. "Hopefully for the two of them the others won't attack her while he's too far away to do anything."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She then looked at him and smiled before her eyes slipped shut. Now she let him kiss her and seem to submit to him for now. As the pace picked up she moved her hands up and down his biceps.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She looked at Jean and sighed,"There's as much of a Hell of a Heaven in her... I think she would take the house down with her if they got to violent.", she said in a low voice.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:28 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiles into the kiss, enjoying Abigail's hands on his biceps. He soon closed his eyes as well while one hand gently rubbed her back.

Jean-Claude sighed softly. "It doesn't take much violence toward someone Marcus cares about to set him off in a deadly way" He said before shaking his head and gently squeezing Rebecca. "We should probably get our minds on happier subjects."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She had moved her legs around his hips some how. As she still kept kissing him as she moved her hands around his neck before her fingers teased his short hair.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
With an eye roll she just nodded at Jean,"Fine, but it's hard to think of anything else. It's about them regardless for most of the part, or the baby.", she said in honesty.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces