Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She smiled when they got back to the ground. "Oh, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf.", she muttered under her breath. Before they gone to the market place she gently put her arm around his waist as she leaned into him, that's if he did not protest. Soon enough they were back at the hotel, but a couple of blocks back she backed off Wolf. So this would give Welkey little to egg them on.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf felt her pressed against him as they walked but he did not protest as he normally would. It felt kind of nice and her touch was very gentle and kindly. When they reached the hotel Wolf took the groceries and said, "I will put these away and then I'll fix your door." He said more softly from his usual gruff manner of speaking. Wolf quickly walked to the kitchen to avoid Welkey but the old man did see the lady. While Wolf was int the kitchen he wondered to himself, "What was I thinking? If I get to close I might... she might get hurt." But of course there was another part of him mind that found a small sort of gladness knowing he was still capable of feeling so fondly for someone.

-----------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

The old man looked over his shoulder and said happily, "Aye lass! Tell me how was your and lads outt'in?" he asked kindly having hoped that the two may have at least found a way not to try and kill one another for a change.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:08 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She then sat in the main room and yawned. Looking at the old man she smiled at him. "It's was good, we talked a bit.", she said well standing up.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:10 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She then sat in the main room and yawned. Looking at the old man she smiled at him. "It's was good, we talked a bit.", she said well standing up.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey leaned forward and smiled kindly before he spoke, "Ya know lass. I have not seen Wolf in such a kindly mood in years. I think ya are hav'in a good influence on him. I think you for that." The old man sighed as he leaned back and shook his head, "The lad deserves some good... for a change."

-------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

The phone in the back began to rang and Wolf answered, "Yes? Lato..." He paused as he listened then added. "Ok I can take the job. The earliest I can start is tomorrow.... because I have a promise to keep today." The voice on the phone sounded annoyed when Wolf answered, "yes it concerns the girl. Listen I don't recall asking for your advice so just stick to your job as an informant." Wolf hung up the phone and sighed as he walked out into the main room and spoke calmly. "Everything is put away. I will start on your door now." He said as he started up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:13 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Welkey and smiled at him only to giggle. "Everyone deserves happiness.", she said, well still smiling at the old man. Now when Wolf came out from the kitchen she looked at him and smiled. "Alright, get the tools.", she called after him, well following him up the stairs. Though she could not stop grinning honestly.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Welkey and smiled at him only to giggle. "Everyone deserves happiness.", she said, well still smiling at the old man. Now when Wolf came out from the kitchen she looked at him and smiled. "Alright, get the tools.", she called after him, well following him up the stairs. Though she could not stop grinning honestly.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf took up the tools from the closet and proceeded to walk up to her room. He knelt down and took out the tap measure first so he could start on building a new frame. He didnt notice at first but upon closer inspection he even managed to decimate the frame as well. "Geez... I guess I did get a little to excited." He said as he began working on Amelia's door. "You can stay...." He said very suddenly. "I mean I know we took you in for you to regain your power and strength but after that... I... I think..." He seemed very nervous and kind of shy as if he was fighting his base instinct to push her away. "...I think I want you to stay... for as long as you can stand my presence."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:33 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She had followed him upstairs and gone to leave. But hearing him she stopped and looked at him. Carefully she listened to his tone as she felt her ears lean forward in curiosity "Wolf, thank you.", she said, then put a hand on his waist from behind. If he was to turn around she would be leaning against the wall; as her hand was still on his waist. "I would like, to stay longer. That's long as you can tolerate me and my stubbornness.", she teased him back.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She had followed him upstairs and gone to leave. But hearing him she stopped and looked at him. Carefully she listened to his tone as she felt her ears lean forward in curiosity "Wolf, thank you.", she said, then put a hand on his waist from behind. If he was to turn around she would be leaning against the wall; as her hand was still on his waist. "I would like, to stay longer. That's long as you can tolerate me and my stubbornness.", she teased him back.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf's ears lifted up in surprise when she ran her hand to his waist. He paused in his work and slowly moved to turn and face her. "Amelia..." He was clearly nervous because he didn't know how to approch these kinds of situations very well. Part of him wanted to kiss her and another part of him wanted to pretned he didn't feel as he did for the lady. "i like your personality... if that means anything to you." The demon was lost in his thoughts and didn't notices his own hands had moved to her waist as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:39 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She felt her muscles twitch a bit under his touch. Her hands now moved up his chest then to his shoulders. "Oh? And I care for your stubborn hide too.", she giggled. Noticing them becoming closer slowly.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She felt her muscles twitch a bit under his touch. Her hands now moved up his chest then to his shoulders. "Oh? And I care for your stubborn hide too.", she giggled. Noticing them becoming closer slowly.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf very nervously spoke, "I wish to do something.... I will... understand if you get angry." The demon quickly leaned forward and planted a kiss right on her lips. He wanted to see how the act would make him feel towards the lady. Would he feel closer to her or would he regret it? The demons wondered what she would do as well and if she would become upset with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:03 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She raised an eyebrow at him and his statement. Though she started to kiss him back and moaned into the kiss. As she pulled him closer to her now. But that's of course if he didn't try to pull away.

God Solder- Wolf

OOC: You don't have to quote me doll.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She raised an eyebrow at him and his statement. Though she started to kiss him back and moaned into the kiss. As she pulled him closer to her now. But that's of course if he didn't try to pull away.

God Solder- Wolf

OOC: You don't have to quote me doll.

User Image

-WOLF-

Even though they had kissed once before Wolf still expected her topush him away. The demon was made to be even more nervous when she started kissing him back in such a passionate way. The last kiss was sweet but this one was more loving. The demon had not kissed a woman, other than Amelia, in so very long that he wondered if he was actually doing it right. After several minuets passed he finally broke the kiss and blinked curiously, "You...you... seem ok with me kissing you." he said sounding surprised she didn't hit him or anything for getting so into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:44 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She was moving her hands from his shoulders back to his chest and waist. When he broke the kiss she was breathless, just a bit. As her lips were full from the kissing. Hearing his statement she rolled her eyes,"Just okay? I'm fine with it...", she said shyly. Feeling one of his hands on her lower back now. "You haven't sold me out, like some other places I've stayed at... Or try to take advantage, of me being female... It took time, but we helped each in odd and end ways...", she added on.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf blinked and quickly spoke fearfully, "N...no! It was better than ok. I didn't mean it like that!" He said not wanting her to feel insulted. He just didn't really know how to express himself properly i these kind of situations. "I... I thought is was... it...was the best expierence Ive had in a very long time." He said quietly. "You have helped me... in ways that no one else has. I just want to thank you for that."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff