Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:59 pm

MeilingGrace
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Date: 4th day

Marco laughed along with the man. They finished discussing the mission and they were just having a regular conversation. Leafmon was still a little shy around strangers so he kept close to Marco and just listened to the conversation. "Yeah, its a tough economy out there, but this job keeps me stable and we're doing a lot of good here you know." Marco nodded understanding some of the struggles of leaving alone and having to take care of your own expenses. The man was more talkative than Marco, but he didn't mind listening. "Ever since the reboot of the Digital World a lot of information has been lost and we're still trying to recollect everything." Marco blinked, so this game was a restart of a previous version? The man looked gloomy when he mentioned the reboot so perhaps the whole ordeal had been troublesome. He didn't really understand what the man was talking about at this point, but he figured he would listen to him nonetheless. "Well I'd love to keep chatting, but I have a job to do and you need to get that little guy to the Plains of Rebirth," Leafmon buried his face into Marco's chest when the man addressed him; he was still shy. "You're right. I had him for a couple of days now, but he probably belongs with Swanmon..." The man grinned at Marco. "Go to the Plains of Rebirth and help out with the reconstruction of the plains. Don't worry, I'm sure things will work out." Marco petted Leafmon and then nodded. "Right, but are you sure only that I'll be enough to help?" The man sat back on his chair and looked at his computer screen. "We have a reconstruction team helping out already. You're mostly there to lend a hand to Swanmon, but you're welcome to invite anyone to accompany you. The more the merrier." Marco tried to think about who else could come with him. Nikky immediately appeared into his mind and he felt his face getting hot. I should invite her...but she might be busy.

There was pressure against his back; someone had bumped into him. Leafmon jumped out of Marco's hands in shock by the sudden movement. Marco turned around and saw none other than Nikky. She was flustered and bowing at him repeatedly. Marco blinked watching and hearing her apologizing. She was so cute. Marco chuckled, "Nikky, you're here." Every time she entered his thoughts she would always appear. The man whistled from behind his desk, "Is she your girlfriend? You're one lucky s.o.b, she's cute." Marco blushed hearing the man's comment. She wasn't his girlfriend! "Why don't you take her with you? Women like to see a reliable man at work." he was clearly teasing at this point, but Marco didn't say anything to correct him. Leafmon hopped over to Marco, "Chibomon is missing!" Marco's eyes widen and he looked around, but there was not Chibomon to be found! He must have gotten bored and wander off. "So how did you lovebirds meet?" Marco blushed to his ears. "We have to go. Bye!" Marco grabbed Leafmon and then he grabbed Nikky's hand. "I'll explain on the way," he escaped the scene not wanting to be interrogated about his relationship with Nikky any further. Chibomon was in his baby form so he couldn't have gone too far.

==========

Chibomon didn't know how, but he ended up being wrapped around a dragon In-training digimon. He decided to explore his surroundings since the DRF members were stiff people who didn't let the digimon wander off as they pleased. Somehow he met this dragon digimon who had a liking to him. Chibomon was in his baby form so he was thrilled about making a new friend. Chibomon was giggling until he was picked up by a female tamer. The blue ball blinked at her. He was studying her; she had silver hair, wore red glasses and looked like a kind person. She was asking him about his tamer and Chibomon suddenly realized that Marco and Leafmon weren't with him! "Oh no, did I wander off too far? Where's Marco?" Chibomon asked trying to look around for his friends. "Will you help me find him?" he looked up at the girl with concerned and pleading eyes.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image User Image
Experience Point(s): 110 EXP
BITS: 4400

Mission in Progress:
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 pm

User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: neutral | AP :: 110
mission
That Fateful Encounter in the Alleyway
Quest Rank: D

"So what should we do next Salamon?"

The young woman with the fair skin and long locks of golden hair looked down at her digimon partner, an amused smile gracing her lips. The duo were strolling through New Network City after having had a pleasant lunch at a local cafe. Their latest adventure in Freezeland, while exciting, had taken its toll on both digimon and tamer. Both agreed that a break was in order. Thus, the pair had decided that they would take the weekend off. No plans, no adventures -- just three days of relaxation. Erumina had heard that a tournament was to take place in the Digi-Colosseum later in the day, and had plans to go watch it at the local tavern. However, that left them with a couple of hours to spend.

"Why don't we go shopping?"

A smile graced Erumina's lips as she heard Salamon's suggestion. Shopping! Why hadn't she not thought of that before? Sure, she had explored the market during her first couple of days in the Digital World, but that was about it. After that, she had quickly been whisked off on an adventure in the northern parts of the Digital World. Moreover, she had arrived in the Digital World with only bare essentials, and was in need of more supplies. Her current outfit was starting to wear out, for one thing. Yes, a shopping trip was very much in order.

"That's a wonderful idea, Salamon! Why don't we head to the shopping district then?"

"Okay! I just hope you don't get us lost..."

==================

"Hm, didn't we pass by this sign a minute ago?"

Erumina stood at a crossroad with Salamon sitting on her head. In her hands were numerous shopping bags of incredible size; tamers who passed by couldn't help but wonder how a petite person could carry so many heavy bags. A look of confusion was painted on the blonde's face as she looked up at the street sign that stood on the curb. While her walk to the shopping district had been successful, and her shopping trip even more so, the journey home seemed to be otherwise. The blonde haired beauty was quite sure that she had passed by the same sign three times already.

Salamon let out a small sigh and looked around. Being fully aware of her tamer's horrible sense of direction, the rookie digimon had thankfully been paying attention to Erumina's choices for directions. "Why don't you try heading right?" The digimon suggested. " I don't know if it is the right way, but you haven't tried going down that street yet."

Erumina considered Salamon's words, and then gave a firm nod. Following her partner's suggestion, the blonde turned right and began to walk down the street. However, the tall and shining architecture that surrounded her soon gave way to more worn out buildings. Garbage littered the curbs of sidewalks, and stores lacked signs... and windows. The atmosphere had gone grey, and the tamer was suddenly reminded of the Old Digital World. Erumina's walking slowed until it reached an eventual halt. She pursed her lips together in a thin line, assessing the situation in which she and her digimon had ended up.

"It seems like we took a wrong turn, Salamon. I'm surprised a neighbourhood such as this exists in New Network City... "

"Let's head back before we run into any trouble, Erumina!"

"I agr-"

A cry echoed down the empty street, interrupting Erumina's sentence. The tamer and digimon locked eyes with each other, and a look of understanding passed between the pair. Someone needed their help. Without a moment's hesitation, Erumina rushed towards the alleyway from which she believed she heard the cry originate -- her multitude of shopping bags still in hand.

User Image

Quote:
temp

harmonieux

Fatcat

MeilingGrace

Mythical Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:56 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meiling Grace
Digimon: B.D

Mission: Babysitting, Egg Thieve, and Pencils?
Mission Progress: Complete
Health: 100%

She heard the Chibomon question where Marco was, at least she knew the mans name now. She stopped and set the Chibomon down and smiled "Can you tell me what Marco looks like please Chibomon?". B.D then pulled the pencil from Meilings sketchpad and offered it to her. What a clever thinker this digimon was at times even though he was a bit of a pain when he ran off. But he did think it was a game and she couldn't help hat as B.D was naturally playful. She couldn't stop it and she never intended to as she enjoyed the times B.D was happy knowing he could do anything and know his tamer would still care for him. Training would obviously have to wait for another time however as the Chibomon clearly needed help.

She placed Chibomon down and smiled "Why don't you explain to me what he looks like? I can draw him and we can find him more easily?" she smiled reassuringly to the Chibomon. As he explained she drew down each detail the best she could and eventually showed Chibomon the result and asked "Is this him?". She hoped she got it right or else they'd be in trouble.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:20 pm

User Image

DIGIVICE
location :: New Network City | with :: Hanako, Marco and Leafmon
health :: 70% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Nervous, Embarrassed | EXP :: 85[Bronze]
mission

Quest name: Babysitting, Egg Thieves, and Pencils?
Quest Level: D

Nikky was glad that Marco didn't seem to mind her clumsiness much as he greeted her like he normally would. A whistle coming from behind the desk caught her attention. "Is she your girlfriend? You're one lucky s.o.b, she's cute." ...Huh? Who now? It took a few moments for the man's keyword to sink in and for her mind to go haywire. She remained stupefied and speechless yet happy at the same time, her face so beet red at this point that one could imagine seeing smoke coming out of her head from overheating. 'Huh? Who me? Why does his think I'm his girlfriend? Wait... Why am I even embarrassed about his comment!?' While her thoughts were thinking up more questions than answers, Marco's little green digimon mentioned that Chibomon was missing. Before the DRF deskman could continue with his teasing, Marco said his goodbyes and left in a hurry with one hand holding his digimon and his other hand in Nikky's hand. Hanako tried her best to stifle her laughter as everything played out. Though she was expecting something to temporarily relieve her of her boredom when she brought Nikky to Marco, she wasn't expecting something like that. Regardless of methods, she definitely got the entertainment she was looking for. Hanako was sad and a little pissed to see the fun end so soon, but they had to find a certain blue baby digimon with a slight case of wanderlust. With a light nod of a approval to the desk-man, the plant digimon ran with a spring in her step to catch to the others.

With the blue digimon's lack of limbs he couldn't have gone too far. There were a few Chibomon around, but most seemed to be with their respective tamers. Nikky was still too flummoxed to be of any help in Chibomon's search, so it was up to the others to look around. As the Palmon was playing catch up, all while looking around for the tiny missing adventurer, her ears(well whatever she used to hear) locked on a specific Chibomon's mention of the name Marco. That was his name, right? The blue ball of a digimon seemed to be accompanied by a bespectacled teen with white, long hair and a babydramon who she figured to be her digimon partner. Upon closer observation, the female tamer was sketching up the makings of Marco's features and rather accurately if she said so herself. "Hey tomato salad! Found him! He's over here!" she said, referring to Marco and Nikky as the tomatoes and Leafmon as the green garnish of the salad. Seeing as she already closer than they were, she had a head start and got there before the others did. "Excuse me miss, but I have business with that Chibomon there..." She told the white haired tamer with her now directly behind Chibomon. As Marco's Chibomon was in the middle of answering the girl's question about the accuracy of the drawing, Hanako grabbed him with one hand, spun him so that he was facing her and brought him to her eye level. "Hey there blue boy... You interrupted my entertainment with your disappearance... How do you plan on paying me back?" She said with a smile. Her eyes weren't smiling though...

Hanako :: User Image
Shadow of Miracles

MeilingGrace

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:06 pm

MeilingGrace
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco stopped running once he was sure they were at a safe distance from the man's inappropriate questions; adults just loved to tease the young. Leafmon hopped off his arm and landed on the ground to try and look for Chibomon. Marco sighed, things were not going well and he just barely arrived to this place! Chibomon was missing and he was nearly embarrassed in front of Nikky. He looked back at his 'girl friend' whose face was red. He frowned feeling like he caused her unnecessary burden. However, he was really happy to see her again. He was embarrassed thinking about how happy he was feeling from just having her this close. He saw her a few days ago! Marco covered his mouth and looked away trying to hide his blushing face. I must look really uncool... He tried to move his other hand until he realized that he was still holding Nikky's hand. Marco stared at their hands. Her fingers were small compared to his and they were slender. He rubbed her fingers with his thumb, but as soon as he realized his action he released her hand. "Uh, s-sorry," Marco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He wanted to hold her hand longer, but he didn't want to be a creep nor did he want Nikky to dislike him.

The awkward moment was interrupted by Hanako who called them 'tomato salad'; she was so clever. Leafmon immediately followed Hanako after hearing that she found Chibomon. Marco joined the chase which led them to a girl with a drawing of...him? Marco blinked seeing a portrait of himself on a stranger's notepad. That was quickly forgotten when he spotted his blue partner. Before he could get to the baby-blue colored ball, Hanako was holding him in her arms. Marco blinked not expecting Hanako to be so worried about Chibomon; she must really care. Marco turned his attention to the girl and her baby dragon digimon. She was very pretty and she had amazing silver hair. He never saw anyone with that hair color before and her eyes were very pretty too. She was carrying a sketch book with her which contained his picture.

Chibomon described Marco's features with as much detail as he could. "He has black spiky hair, tan skin, dark-brown eyes, he's tall, his kind, he has sharp eyes that make him look scary, but he's really nice! And and-!" He continued to say anything that came into his mind when describing his tamer. Eventually the girl showed him her finished sketch and Chibomon's eyes widen. "It's Marco! And he's on the paper!" Before he could say anything further he was lifted from the ground and turned around. Chibomon blinked not sure what happening, but then his face broke into a smile when he saw who was the digimon holding him. "Hanako?" Chibomon questioned with wonder as his smile grew bigger. He wasn't paying attention to Hanako's words since his mind was running wild with excitement. "Hanako!" Chibomon jumped forward digivolving in the process into his In-Training form; DemiVeemon. With arms and available to him he hugged Hanako tightly and snuggled against her. Leafmon looked at his friend's new form with curiosity. He was confused by the display before him, but mostly fascinated by the situation.

Marco approached the silver-haired girl. "My name is Marco Sombra de Milagros, thank you for taking care of digimon." He offered the girl a smile of gratitude. "I hope he didn't cause you too much trouble." Marco turned to Nikky and Hanako who was still being hugged affectionately by DemiVeemon. "Thank you for helping me find him. We were just on our way to start our new mission. We're returning to the Plains of Rebirth to help Swanmon with the reconstruction and the baby digimon." Marco remembered that he was told that he could bring more players on this mission. "Would you and Hanako like to join us?" He hoped that Nikky would accept his offer since he would have the opportunity to spend more time with her not that he would admit that to anyone, but himself.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image User Image

Mission in Progress:
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 pm

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meiling Grace
Digimon: B.D

Mission: Babysitting, Egg Thieve, and Pencils?
Mission Progress: Complete
Health: 100%

With Hanako picking up the Chibomon who then quickly digivolved into DemiVeemon she smiled as the Digimon had found another it was familiar with. Then Marco approached and she stood and smiled as he introduced himself, she nodded and introduced her self as well "I'm Meiling Grace, it was no problem, B.D enjoyed playing with him. With that B.D had decided to latch to Hanako's arm and chuckle before starting at the flower on the Palmon's head with awe. B.D loved flower, he often picked some for Meiling when they were close by. The Babydmon looked to Marco and then suddenly rushed to be attached to his arm, the little mischievous Dragon Digimon wanted to help Meiling make more friends and whispered into Marco's ear. "Can Meiling come too? She likes exploring and she draws really really good pictures, she can help your sci...sci...scienmatists with some resa-ma-search".

B.D meant well but Meiling saw him and quickly and gently took him off Marco's arm. "Sorry about him, he's a bit too friendly at times" She smiled nervously hoping he wouldn't be mad about B.D's habits. But with that she tore the page from her book and offered it to Marco "Your digimon was describing you and I sketched what he explained so I could find you, you found us so...maybe you should keep this?". She actually enjoyed giving away portraits, she knew that her art would be seen and most likely she would be sought out especially when she majored in art. But this Plains of Rebirth interested her greatly. She couldn't hold back the curiosity and finally asked. "What are the plains of Rebirth? Would it be alright for me to come along?" she smiled and pushed her glasses up hoping they would take her along.
[Exit when ready]

MeilingGrace

Mythical Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:24 am

User Image

DIGIVICE
location :: New Network City | with :: Hanako, Marco, Leafmon, DemiVeemon, Meiling and B.D.
health :: 70% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Nervous, Embarrassed | EXP :: 85[Bronze]
mission

Quest name: Babysitting, Egg Thieves, and Pencils?
Quest Level: D

Just as the tamers stopped running, the blushing brunette tried to focus on other things. Anything to help her ease the nervousness she was feeling; the tall buildings, the digimon chatting in the bustling streets, looking for Marco's Chibomon... "Ah!" It finally sunk in that they were looking for Marco's missing digimon. But she was soon pulled back into confusion as she felt her fingers getting stroked by his thumb, the release of his hand and his quick apology after the act. "It-It's okay..." He didn't do anything wrong after all. She couldn't shake this feeling of simultaneous nervousness and happiness that she'd never felt before. Just what was wrong with her? And why was it only around Marco? 'Get your act together!' Hanako then found who they were looking for and went ahead. When they had caught up, they noticed that Chibomon was not alone. He was with a female tamer with long white hair who seemed to be partnered with a babydmon. Nikky gave a smile to the girl as Marco addressed her.

Meanwhile on the digimon's side, Hanako was confused. Why was he smiling? "What the!?" She said as she took a step back. It seemed like Hanako's expression didn't translate properly to the little blue, now turned into an in-training digimon, as he gleefully chose to jump at her for a hug. Another in-training with draconic features wrapped around her arm, but only for a moment as he decided to latch on to someone else, confusing the plantoid digimon even more and giving her no time to react to the hug. With her anger now simmered down, the Palmon shrugged off the hug, yanking the smaller digimon off of her and placing him next to Leafmon. "You... Who said you could touch me?" She said, talking to DemiVeemon and then turned to Leafmon. "And you! Keep a better eye on him next time!" She lashed out at the innocent baby digimon as she turned away from them trying to hide her slightly flushed face.

After Marco thanked the girl who introduced herself as Meiling Grace, Marco directed his attention Nikky's way, asking if she wanted to join him on a mission in the Plains of Rebirth. That was when Meiling's Babydmon attached himself around the male teen's arm, prompting Meiling to apologize and remove her partner from him. She then asked if she could join them as well. "Yes! I-I mean I'd love to! I mean like to... Uh... Yes please..." She then turned her burning face to the female teen. "Please join us! The more the merrier, right Marco? Oh! I'm Nikky Ohno. It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said with a light bow. She didn't think that she could hold a proper conversation with the male, with her being so nervous around him so she could use the extra company. With everyone in agreement, they journeyed off to the Plains of Rebirth.

[[Exit when ready]]

Hanako :: User Image
MeilingGrace

Quote:
[quote][/quote="Shadow of Miracles"]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 pm

MeilingGrace
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Nikky's reply to his offer made him smile. She would be joining him on another journey. "That's great!" Marco replied with a lot of enthusiasm in his voice. He realized how loud he was being and turned his face to the side to hide his blushed face, "I mean, that's cool..." He tried to play it cool, but clearly he was too late. Nikky seemed to be blushing as well, but Marco didn't notice since he was trying to cover his own face. He felt something wrapping around his arm and he was brought back to reality by the cute little green digimon. The silver-haired girl introduced herself as Meiling Grace and her digimon partner was nicknamed B.D. "Really? She sounds like a very talented person." He glanced at Meiling when he saw her approaching him. He stood still as she carefully took the dragon baby digimon from his arm. She had long slender fingers and he could see pencil marks on the tips of her fingers; she was an artist indeed. Marco blinked when he was given a piece of paper that include a portrait of himself. The drawing was well made, but it was still a rough sketch considering she was drawing him based off his digimon's description. He could see the familiarity between himself and the person in the picture. "Thank you, this is a great picture and don't worry about your digimon," he motioned to his blue partner, "they can be a handful at times especially in this stage of their evolution."

DemiVeemon caught Hanako off-guard with his sudden hug attack. The plant digimon was taken back by his action, but she quickly seemed to accept the hug without any real struggle. The blue digimon was excited about seeing Hanako. He was always happy to see her because he truly enjoyed her company. Maybe he was too clueless to understand his own feelings yet or the feelings of Hanako so when he was yanked off her DemiVeemon simply blinked. He was put down next to Leafmon; the green baby digimon was just watching the scene with curious eyes. He was not expecting to be brought into the conversation nor what he expecting the sudden stern look Palmon gave him. Leafmon stood frozen not understand why he was getting scolded. Once Hanako was done and she turned around, Leafmon's eyes started to water. DemiVeemon noticed his friend's discomfort and immediately picked him up for a hug. "It's okay! Hanako doesn't mean anything bad. She's really nice!" DemiVeemon petted Leafmon's head until the baby baby digimon calmed down. "She's super cool too! Just wait until you see her in action." Leafmon nodded after calming down and the digimon were all ready to leave whenever they were ordered.

Meiling asked Marco if she could join them on their journey to the Plains of Rebirth. They overheard his conversation with Nikky and Meiling was genuinely interested in what the Plains of Rebirth was about. "The Plains of Rebirth is the birthplace of digimon," Marco explained, but he didn't know the full details himself. "There are baby digimon who are born there and are taken care by the protector, Swanmon. There was an attack on the plains not too long ago and there is currently reconstruction happening right now. We're going there to help Swanmon. You're welcome to join us." Marco agreed with Nikky, the more the merrier and they would be able to help Swanmon. "We need to get going." With those final words, Marco lead the way to their destination.

[Exit to Plains of Rebirth]

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image User Image

Mission in Progress:
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:06 am

【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Huh?" Iris said as she looked at the Renamon that was poking her before the digimon sighed and repeated her question. "I said when can we eat?"

"Oh yea..." Iris said as she looked down at her digivice for her balance. She looked at the amount that was combined with what she came with and what she got from the escort mission. Just like, Iris bit her lip and sighed. It had been days since that mission and it seemed that Ren was fine with it after she healed up but Iris was shaken up by it. Sure they completed the mission, defeated the digimon and she ranked up as a tamer but she could shake her feeling of uselessness the moment Ren got severely hurt. The battle had changed so quickly -and so bizarre and the battle ended the same way-.

Iris became worried and skipped over missions that became available soon after. What if Ren got hurt again or worse. What Iris lost Ren for good the next mission around? Iris couldn't handle that thought. Losing her friend....losing Ren.

"Hey!" Ren said as Iris almost walked into a pole. "Look up unless your goal is to get a lump on your head. You've been acting weirder than usual since we got back from that mission. And that's really saying something. At least don't hold the furball when you're going to do it."

Iris looked down, reminding that the egg she had gotten from the plains had hatched into another Reremon. Granted that as a Viximon, there was some color differences from how Ren looked when she was in her a Viximon form. She cute was like Ren as the digimon she had nicknamed Satsuki napped. "How about we get something to eat and go a mission today."

"No...uh how about instead." Iris said, "We get food and...walk around the city a bit more or we can look some other places... Besides...there are no missions today anyway." Iris smiled as Ren looked at the girl with a lifted brow.

"That's because you keep declining them." Ren said, "Didn't take you for a scaredy cat. " Ren chuckled and folded her arms as Iris stomped her foot.

"I am not a scaredy cat... I am a New Yorker. Nothing scares me but big a** bugs and rush hour traffic. And maybe those guys with dreadlock so long they're caking up at the end and it makes me it smells like mold. Or when train gets delay while in the tunnel."
Iris started to trail off but went back to her main point. "I am not a scaredy cat and I will prove it. I'll go on a stupid mission..."

Iris mumbled to herself as she flipped through her digivice for missions. All the while Ren just grinned to herself as she walked behind Iris.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:See pic
OOC:
Mood and Feelings:
Exp:60 [Bronze Rank]

Party: User Image User Image

Missions:
Fight Lunch: Battle to get your meal.
☑Escort and Rebirth

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Lady Niara
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:02 am

Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::NNC::Digi-Dinner::]User Image

Liam awoke one sunny morning in New Network City, finally feeling refreshed after their long journey to the file mountains. The crew had spent the last few days catching up and getting to know each other while they relaxed. It had really been nice and Liam was enjoying making new friends. The Tamer laid motionless i bed as the thoughts of the past few weeks washed over his mind's eye. It all seemed like blur... and the Human world almost seemed like a distant memory. He knew it hadn't been too long but for some reason the new world seemed to be taking over.

Liam blinked a few times before rolling to his side and pushing himself slowly off of the mattress. As he sat up straight he gave a big yawn and a stretch followed by a few lip smacks. He grabbed his bottle of water from the night stand and gave the cool refreshing liquid a swig before putting his feet on the ground. As he was sitting there getting over his sleepy stat he began to go over his scheduled for the day in his head.

xxxxxx- Get cleaned up and ready...
xxxxxx- Breakfest
xxxxxx- Training at the gym
xxxxxx- ... whatever come up
xxxxxx- maybe check out the DRF's Headquarters

Liam was thinking that he hadn't been over there since they signed him up on the first day. He should probably go see if he could find any familiar faces from when they were working on the, what was apparently a portal, a few months back. Surely they would know who he really was after all.

The tingling in his feet had finally gone away and it was time to start the day so he disrobed and headed for the shower in his hotel room. The hot water felt great on his back and his neck and it streamed from the shower head. The Digital world seemed to have almost ideal showers, almost as if they had been programed that way... he wondered how they did that. Liam stepped from the warmth of the shower on to the cold tiled floor as he wrapped himself up in a towel. Now to get ready for the day...

Teeth brushed...check, hair combed....check, badass outfit....as always check, oh and last but not least...Digivice...check. Liam grabbed his backpack turned off the lights in his room and headed out the door. It was time to get some grub! Out the door and down the first flight of stairs flew the hungry Tamer. He had been around the city long enough now to know even though the hotel has a good breakfast the real winner if the dinner just across the street, with their Slap Your Mamamon pancakes and bacon combo. Liam slid down the rail of the second flight of stairs and he was out the door with a tip tossed to the doorman.

A bell rang as the Tamer walked through the door followed by a cheerful greeting by the staff and the regulars. Liam was beginning to become well known there and most of the dinners ate there everyday, some human (mostly DRF soldiers) and some Digimon. As Liam sat down the waitress brought him five plates of his favorite combo. "Figured you would be her about now... better be careful or you might just become predictable. haha" Liam laughed and fired back "Well you better be careful or I just might not show up to see my favorite waitress Sally, hahah. Na I kid, thank you so much, I'm sure everyone will love this." As Sally walked away Liam pulled out his Digivice and realized all of his friends. As Agumon came out a few of the patrons could be seen moving their plates away from Liam's table. Trusy had tendency to help himself to other people's leftovers...even when they may not be leftovers yet. Liam was working on it but it's hard to tell a dino what to do. "Alright guys, eat up...we've got some major training to do today and you all need you energy!"

Liam looked around as he ate at his friends. There was Trusy the Agumon whom decided to come with them thanks to Tuocs the Gabumon (There was some kind of back story there, but Liam hadn't asked too many questions about it yet) Gabumon was very knowledgeable and had been acting as Liam's guide almost since the beginning. Then there was the newest and the youngest member of the team Val short for Valteir the Hawkmon. He had only just made it to his rookie form when Liam met him so it would be very interesting to see him in training today. And of course last but most defiantly not least was Faux the Biyomon, Liam's first Digimon and closest friends. They had already gone through so much together and it hadn't even been long since they met.

Liam could tell it was gonna be a good day as he thought about the things his friends had taught him so far and today Trusy and Toucs had promised to show Liam some of their true power. They said they would need his help which is why they had spent the last few days bonding but they now felt like it was time to really turn it on. Liam didn't know what that meant, but if it had to do with Digivolving than he was excited! He rushed to catch up on eating realizing he had stopped mid thought and still had some bacon protruding from his mouth. It wasn't a talkative morning, but he was sure that was because everyone was excited!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

EXP:140
Current Mission: Toucs' Strength- Rank C
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon
Trusy: Agumon
Valteir: Hawkmon

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:24 am

Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::NNC::Boxing Bro's Gym::]User Image

As they were finishing up their meals and Liam watched them talk he thought about all the friends he had made in the dinner. Sally and here Muchomon, Harold and his Bearmon and Sal and his Betamon, they were there all the time and just like Liam they were just ordinary Tamers. Besides them a few officers also spent time there like Yolen whom Liam remembered from registration. They had had a few conversations since but nothing too serious and he always seemed to have something on his mind like there was something the Tamers weren't being told. It didn't worry him since he had trusted the DRF this far so he would probably continue to until they changed his mind.

After Liam payed the group left the dinner and headed for the gym, pancakes and bacon secured within their bellies. As they entered the gym a boxing bell rang and immediately Gaomon and Togamon were in Liam's face again. He remembered this from last time. Faux had told him that they both claimed to be the owner but really they ran it together and every once in a while had a fight over it. It was all in good fun since the brothers loved each other but it could also be a little intimidating.

"Hi Guys hahah I guess ya'll are doing well then... looks like the gum is pretty full." Togamon nodded "Yep it sure is, we've been doing business like crazy...everyone is trying to train. I thnk it's because of the Tournament that just ended. Everyone seems to be getting stronger." Gaomon took over, "Yep probably because of how it ended... there was some kind of crazy event and i think the Knights got involved so I don't really know we were training that night and i don't really watch the news but I don't know the DRF is taking a lot of heat about it. " Liam though for a second, Harold and Sal had mentioned something about watching a tourney in a floating stadium or something, that must have been it. It's probably also one of the reasons Yolen looked stressed today. He is after all in charge of security for the city.

Liam shrugged, "Anyways guys we were wondering if we can use the Battle Field again? These two want to spar a bit." He motioned to Agumon and Gabumon. Gaomon nodded, "Ah yes excellent and you will be pleased to know with the addition of our Digimon restriction system around the field you are now allowed to Digivolve to any level you want. We just got the permit approved by the DRF and the Knights So we should be good to go! The system work so if you leave the field you are de-digivolved back to a Champion or lower stage." Toucs and Trusy gave each other a look that only they understood. Liam had to figure things were about the really heat up on the field.

As they headed to the back Val and Faux broke off to go work with the speed rings. Faux was hoping to show Val a thing or two, hopefully making Val stronger in the process and the newbie was up for the challenge.

The Trio followed Gaomon back through rear doors and into the stadium where Liam and Toucs had first met. A strange nostalgia washed over them as they took their places on the field. For this battle Liam Stood on the sidelines since he would not be coaching either Digimon. He was just there to give them power... the battle was up to them. The two friends were ready as they stared each other down. "Prepare yourself brother...my power is different from when last we met... I'm not sure you're ready for it! Agumon huffed at Toucs, "Don't be so overconfident, your speed will not help you against my power!!

The tension was in the air, Gaomon began to count down, "3....2......1........begin!!" Immediately both Digimon drew on Liam's power and the Digivice to Digivolve. Liam wasn't sure his bond with Agumon was enough yet but that didn't seem to stop him. Toucs was already Lobomon as Agumon began to change, "It's been a long time...Agumon Digivolve to.....Greymon!!!" Agumon had increased in size tenfold and wore a wicked helmet. Wow Liam couldn't believe the change and really wondered if Lobomon could stand against this beast. It was time for the battle as the pair charged each other!! Light swords drawn and flames erupting from the mouth. This could get messy...

User ImageUser Image

Current Mission:N/A
Team:
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:03 am

Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::NNC::Boxing Bro's Gym::]User Image

Liam was like a kid in a candy shop as these two veterans charged at each other. Lobomon was so quick it was hard to keep track of him and Greymon was just monstrous and with the fire-breath was quite the force to be reckoned with. Liam had no idea who would win this thing but he couldn't wait to see. Lobomon wisely dodged attack after attack of Greymon who seemed to be able to continue his onslaught without getting tired. Finally a blow was landed as Lobomon hit Greymon in his blind spot with a light blast.

The Dinosaur let our a loud roar shaking the bleacher where Gaomon had taken a seat. He wasn't the only one either, a crowd had began to gather as these two went at it. Trusy took up a new strategy to stop the speedster and began shooting his fireballs at the field catching it on fire and heating up the ground. This restricted Toucs movement but he did his best to keep up the speed. Liam cheer for both of his Digimon as they were both showing incredible skill, "Keep going guys, give it your all!! Show them what team Liam is all about!! As if energized by the encouragement the two started going at it even harder. Lobomon began to dodge Greymon's fire and Grey began to figure out his pattern and would sweep his tail to catch Lobomon at his next landing spot. A small crowd was starting to fill the stands, so of which were just taking a break from working out. It wasn't often that two champion level Digimon of this strength did battle. It was fun to watch.

"You aren't fast enough wolf...I'm going to catch you and once I do you're finished!" Lobomon knew this to be true, Greymon was much stronger than him so he just had to keep moving...it wouldn't be an issue if only he was a bit faster. "You act as if you flames even bother me...I'm only dodging them to give everyone a show... why don't you show me true power!!"

Lobomon began to run even faster as Greymon began raining fire down on the field at random hoping to catch the little wolf. Both were now fighting at their full extents at this level. Liam didn't even notice that his Digivice had begun to glow, he had been sucked so far into the battle that outside distractions were not even registering. Is this really what a Digimon's true power is like? Can they really be this strong and this fast and is there really even more power to be had? Liam had never seen anything past the champion level so he could only imagine. He did know with all his might though he wanted them to become as strong as possible so that they can fulfill whatever mission they were on and he knew that they needed his help to do it.

Before he knew what was going on his Digivice was in his hand, almost as if it had possessed him. Words were coming from his lips and the light from the device was almost blinding...He could no longer see the battle field. "Toucs...Trusy....Digivolve!!!!"

Light erupted from the Digivice even more powerful than any past Digivolutions, he could feel the flow of power deep in the pit of his stomach. Something amazing was happening. Both Lobomon and Greymon began to change from the light...they were doing it...the battle had brought out the power for them to Digivolve again! Lobomon became more beast like, like a wolf, a little bigger a definitely more powerful. Greymon grew wings and armor over his left arm and chest as well as an awesome looking helmet!! Liam could feel the increase of power in the stadium and the awed expressions from the onlookers.

Liam could hear Gaomon speak the names of the new Digimon in a hushed tone. "MetalGreymon and KendoGarurumon... these two really are amazing to be able to go all the way to their Ultimate forms!" The crowd was in for a treat and the battle was just getting started....

User ImageUser Image

Current Mission:N/A
Team:
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon->KendoGarurumon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon

User Image

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: New Network City (Gym)
With: My partner, Liam and his Digimon

Maria and Pabumon were rushed out of the coliseum when things went horribly bad. Following the crowd out until they were safely back in New Network City. "What was that about?" Maria asked trying to catch her breath from all the running. "I don't know... but whatever it was it wasn't anything good." he said looking up at her. "You okay?" he asked his tamer, she looked alright. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little shaken up over it." she told him. Honestly Maria didn't want to ever go through that again.

"Hey, I have an idea since the tournament got ruined maybe we can go to the gym here. See real strong digimon in training." Pabumon tried to get Maria into the idea. "Pabumon no thank you, can't we take it easy after... Pabumon!" Maria started to say before Pabumon bolted off. For a little blob of goo he sure did move fast. Racing after him it didn't take rocket science to know where he was going.

Coming up to the gym Pabumon dove inside with Maria not far behind. He made a break for it he came to a stop when he came upon the sight of two large Ultimate level digimon. "Wow..." he said engrossed in the scene in front of him. If he could be like that then not even those guys that crashed the tournament would we be able to bother them.

Entering the building, the brunette looked around for her tiny digimon. "Um, has anyone seem a small digimon about this big, green and blob like... Goes by the name Pabumon?" she asked giving a general size with her hands. Was he ever a real pain sometimes...

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): N/A

User Image

lief_7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:05 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

In one instant Nina was in the city, the all familiar place she had been in. Everything in the city she already knew about, she had family, and she had her life kept in a tight little ball. She was not expecting, on a crisp, breezy night that her life would take a drastic turn. She had just finished her courses in college and was heading towards home. Nothing special and nothing had signified that anything else would happen. She was reading a book she had located within the library. So far the story was about an adventure the main character had been forced to join. Even though the character was forced it never stated that it didn't enjoy the adventure. She thought, momentarily, if she too would just be okay if she was on a forced adventure much like the main character in the book.

It was when she had her nose in her book, her eye's fixed on the small print, and her legs being on autopilot that she didn't realize what was happening in front of her. At first it wasn't noticeable that a small light had appeared before her. It was so small and seemed nothing but a small firefly. However, as she walked closer towards the source it grew in size. Still, she had no idea what was going on as the light eventually engulfed her. This was when she brought her attention to the large oval sized light just as it engulfed her. Everything was thrown in a loop and everything was much too bright. She had to close her eye's so that they wouldn't be blinded by the intensity of this sheer white light.

When everything calmed down, when the light seemed to fade, a voice rang out. What it stated was completely knew to her and it only further threw her in a daze as to what was happening. But she knew one thing, she wasn't in the city anymore that was for sure.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Hp: 27
Mp: 27
Offense: 6
Defense: 7
Speed: 4
Brains: 10
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:26 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Apparently the person who had given his name and info about her 'situation' didn't make much sense to her. She asked the man to clarify what he had meant and it took a while for her to get the meaning. Now, apparently from the information she had gathered, was no longer in her world. She was confined in a world named the Digital World. The more and more she tried to understand her situation the more it sounded like she was dreaming. Better yet, it sounded like she was the main character in her book. She knew far too well (after some more various questions) that she would be stuck in this place. She exhaled a small breath and allowed her eye's to wander around her environment.

Everything was just too new and it was just too fast. She, however, kept calm as she analyzed her situation. She became deep in thought and had not noticed a white colored Digimon with red hair coming her way. It had the largest smile on its face as it crept closer towards her. It wasn't trying to do it in secret. It was just walking the way it normally does which was really quietly. So when the creature tucked on her leggings Nina snapped her head towards the creature. She didn't register anything as it looked up at her with big, golden-colored eyes. Exactly five seconds past when her rather calm demeanor turned into surprise.
"You...." The creature retracted its arm away from her body and did its best to give a bow. It didn't lose its smile though.
"Its been a while since we last met, Nina Gverna. Have you been doing well since we last saw each other?" Nina just looked at the creature. Her words couldn't seem to come out of her mouth. The creature that gave her life some hope, the creature that put a smile on her face.....was in front of her.

She tried her best to speak with it until a young girl with brown locks came up to her about a missing Digimon. Her blank gaze met hers as she shook her head. To be honest, she wasn't even paying much attention to the Digimon as so much her situation.
"I'm afraid I haven't."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Hp: 27
Mp: 27
Offense: 6
Defense: 7
Speed: 4
Brains: 10
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ
murruelecreuset
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games