Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:46 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X"[/quote]
[quote="Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kenta heard a new students voice and looked up from his packet and examined the new student actions and ways of the his body wandering what creature and mindset this new male student has." well I have no interest in dealing with people's problems or actions unless they want to hang out with me." he said to himself then looked back at the packet and continued to scan through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at his packet and seen that he didn't write his name on it. Once he was done writing his name, he looked up at Jiho.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler seen the new student walk over to Elliot. He knew Elliot was shy but wanted him to get use to people, so he sat back and watched. If needed, he would step in.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot jumped when he heard the new student talk to him and looked up. His mouth went dry and was shaking a bit. Taking a small breath, he averted his eyes to his desk. "Y-Yes, I'm f-fine.."

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris is glad the new student isn't bothering him since he is nervous, but as usual good at hiding it. Also pleased about them going over the packet is still going to ready. Until they do he started drawing in his notebook.
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:28 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale felt like he was being looked at and he was sure the new student was looking at his broken chain that is attached to his collar. Wasn't unusual for someone to be focused on that when someone looks in his direction.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

Leon didn't smile but he didn't frown either at Elliots response trying to figure out whether Elliot was shy or was distancing himself from Leon on purpose "Cool..then...calm down a bit...I won't bite you" Leon gently patted Elliot on the head careful not to freak him out and then Leon then looked up at the teacher "Ehh!! A test already and I just got into class...but fine on one condition" Leon said in response rather blunt and almost rushed. Leon smirked at Jiho his eyes darkening a little but not fully showing his true intention he pointed at Dale "I want him to teach me what we are doing in this class!!" Your the first one on my list...you have intrigued me and once I'm interested you can't stop me...I wanna see how you react with that chain in my hand Leon then slowly let his hand drop down to his side and glanced at Kei for a split second I also heard cat's ears are extremely sensitive...so I want to try it outthen quickly out of nowhere walked over to Kei's desk and blew on his ear lightly and softly he then shifted his eyes to look at Dale his multicolored eyes studying him closely while keeping that smirk look on his face now focusing more on his eyes hair and body than anything else....he did this for a considerably long while before looking back at Jiho smiling innocently and walking casually back and sitting at his desk taking his previous position as it was more comfortable for him and now studying the teacher more closely. While his elegant fingers were working on twirling a pencil and occasionally he would glance at Dale and Kei and Moris which he hadn't thought of yet since the beginning of class and was getting to at a later more convenient time...

kimmico13

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:00 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Calmly Jiho got up and headed to get a packet from his bag as he listened to the rest of the class before placing the packet on Leon's desk and then sat down at the front on his own desk so the other's could hear him loud and clear. "Sadly Dale is a teacher for a different subject and he is going with Kei to all his classes because he want to make sure that he is fine but as well Dale wants to learn about things as well. So I am sorry but Dale will not teach this class since it is not his class but mine. So if you have any concerns or question you ask me about them and as well you work on your packet while we all as a class work on studying and preparing for the test on Monday"he said calmly but there were hints of determination in there. Calmly he looked at the class a bit, "Now can any one of you all tell me what the word mère means in english?"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Sang Wook

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:40 pm
Roy  is  speaking  ...

User Image

It was true, school wasn't exactly his thing but nonetheless he still made some of the top marks back in his previous high school in Korea - he was highly exceptional in his writings especially. His intellect? A+, as for his common sense, at times one could question how exactly he'd received the grades on his report cards

With his hands in his pocket and head held low, Roy entered the classroom looking with his lazy and seemingly-lifeless blue eyes around the classroom for the teacher. Seeing a bunch of teens grouped up on one side of the classroom, he walked over to question. Without a word, he awkwardly pulled the sleeve of Jiho to get his attention and handed him his schedule.

"Am I in the right class?" he asked almost tiredly, "I hope this teacher's intellect parallels my teacher back in Korea."

He seemed puzzled as to why the other students had appeared to giggle at his remark. Did they know something he didn't?

Confusingly scratching the back of his head, Roy looked to board and mumbled something coherent enough at least for the front row of the class to hear.

"Mère... Mother."

감사합니다,  You  may  now  speak

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3
kimmico13

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:37 am
User Image

Leon did not laugh at his comment instead he watched the new student carefully he stopped smirking after he had entered and his hands stopped fumbling with pencil as if they to were interested as to who had come in....as for Jiho's reply Leon had expected this none the less he did not look at the packet as it was placed on his desk but more the teacher who had given it to him what he had not expected was that Dale was a teacher and was somehow connected to Kei this he found interesting and wondered what other connections he did not know about. As he paid more attention to his teacher's reply replaying it a couple times in his head he noticed a tint of determination in his calm and mostly soft voice he had wondered why that was and decide to figure it out later... Though he was a rebel he was a sharp rebel and in no way was it his intention to get kicked out of class though at the same time that would not be a problem for him....seeming bored he decided to test the teacher first...Leon stood up and looked at the teacher

"Malheureusement enseignant, je ne ai pas encore me présenter à la classe .... Bonjour Mon nom est Leon , vous pouvez me appeler Leon mais je ne savais pas qui était le professeur et supposé que ce était lui car il ya deux homme apparemment de plus en âged plus que tout le monde mais je vous remercie pour clarifier qui est qui ... Je vais terminer le paquet comme suit ... Je suis très intéressé par plusieurs personnes maintenant et je pense que ce sera une classe intéressante ... Oh ! et juste becuase Dale est d'apprendre les choses de cette classe ne signifie pas qu'il ne peut pas enseigner la classe qui est le travail d'un enseignant à la fois à apprendre de leurs élèves et enseignent à leurs étudiants de nouvelles choses ...désolé pour le interupption"

Leon then sat down and continued to fiddle with his pencil now occasionally glancing at his packet lets see how you react..and don't think i have forgotten about you Kei and Dale....that reminds me of Chip and Dale he snickered quietly to himself then found himself assessing the new student and Moris quietly...

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

chanyeoIs

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:22 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at the new student when he pointed to Dale. He thought it was weird that he wanted Dale to teach him when Dale was a teacher for a different subject. He looked at Jiho then jumped when he felt air on his ear. "EEEPPP!" He yelped and put his hands over his ears, then looked at the culprit.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:25 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler watched Elliot a bit to make sure he was okay, then looked at Kei when him yelped. He didn't like how this student was acting but he couldn't do anything about it. Looking back at Jiho the thought for a moment about the question, but lost his thought when another student walks in.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head to the student and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He didn't look up but listened to everyone as they talked. Hearing Jiho's question, he looked at him and smiled a bit. "It means Mother, right?" Elliot noticed a student standing beside Jiho and started to get shy again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:43 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Feeling the tugging on his shirt he looked over at Roy gently as he calmed down a bit more as he took a deep breath to calm down before looking at the schedule a bit. "If you are here for languages then you are in the right class Roy and its a pleasure to meet you. You can introduce yourself to the rest of the class in a few, you can take any seat and I will give you a packet that we are all working on"he said gently as he smiled and handed him the packet gentle. Hearing Elliot answer the question as he nodded, That is correct Elliot, very good now can anyone tell me the french word for me or myself?"he said gently. He ignored Leon and what he said because he didn't want to feed the fire but as well he found it hurtful that the other wanted Dale to teach him, calmly he shock his own head and held it feeling a bit of the need to protect Elliot, Moris, Skyler, Dale, Kei and Roy now from everyone else in the classroom.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:47 pm
kimmico13

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon had heard Kei's reaction and stood still quietly for a second then burst out laughing flinging his head back showing his collars almost in a little kid tricking another person laughing sincerely but halfheartedly at the same time interesting reaction... "WAHAHAHA!! Sorry...sorry...haha...I just couldn't help it...and your reaction to hahaha!! After laughing for a while Leon brought his head back down to notice Skylar watching Elliot then an almost discontent look when Kei yelped What was that do i sense another relationship? Heh He doesn't seem to like what I'm doing everyone finds it weird...look at me like that I don't care!!.....haha For a second while thinking through the words in his head he looked blank almost sad but at the same time not really then listening to Jiho's words seemed fair but at the same time not fair since he didn't know anyone's names including the teachers and he hadn't taken roll....as he watched Leon noticed the teacher shake his head There's my reaction...holding back aren't you? He snickered but not loud enough for anyone to hear...he found it painful that the teacher was ignoring him completely but at the same time interesting...He decided not to mess with anyone else for now and sat quietly thinking about the question Me or Myself? Isn't that....moi? Or moi-même? Nevermind it but this situation brings back memories Leon went back to the days went he was a kid in his mind and he was doing everything possible to get his parents attention but was left alone and looked at like he was a freak....so he turned rebellious In the end it is still like that at home huh....whatever why would i matter to them...I've gone this long without love why would i need it now Leon's eyes darkened a bit then he snapped out of it and stared out the window...into the blue sky  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games