Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravyn94

Romantic Guardian

23,700 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:23 pm
well, i found this via a friend of mine (thank you to friend-updates!!)
My name is Ravyn94, just call me ravyn, ravy, rav or anything like that. I am 19 and i have been part of gaia for several years, this is my second account (first account was banned due to a banner that was phishing,.....i didnt even know it was) this account has been active since 09 (ish) I dislike the path gaia is going down, i seriously think they need to take away flynn's booty or severely cap the gold it gives out. They complain about too much gold in the economy, and yet the introduce more.....tell me the logic there please? and they make the rich richer, and the poor, poorer  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 pm
Just call me Controll.
Been a member since 07, avid zOMG! player even after they let the game go stale. Most of my time is spent hording items and teaching people how to play in zOMG. Found you via signature link.
I am currently not buying gc and not buying much on the mp due to prices and inflation stupidity.
Gaia is about to take a long fall off of a short cliff if they don't shape up.  

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:09 pm
Ravyn94
well, i found this via a friend of mine (thank you to friend-updates!!)
My name is Ravyn94, just call me ravyn, ravy, rav or anything like that. I am 19 and i have been part of gaia for several years, this is my second account (first account was banned due to a banner that was phishing,.....i didnt even know it was) this account has been active since 09 (ish) I dislike the path gaia is going down, i seriously think they need to take away flynn's booty or severely cap the gold it gives out. They complain about too much gold in the economy, and yet the introduce more.....tell me the logic there please? and they make the rich richer, and the poor, poorer

Hey Ravyn, welcome to the guild!
You're not alone in disliking the path Gaia is taking, and we hope to change it for the better.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:12 pm
out of controll
Just call me Controll.
Been a member since 07, avid zOMG! player even after they let the game go stale. Most of my time is spent hording items and teaching people how to play in zOMG. Found you via signature link.
I am currently not buying gc and not buying much on the mp due to prices and inflation stupidity.
Gaia is about to take a long fall off of a short cliff if they don't shape up.

Controll, we're glad to have you with us!
You joined the same year I did. emotion_brofist
We're hoping to get Gaia to listen before they take that fall.
If you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to post them. =)  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:14 pm
Mewkshake

well, hm.

my name is lily, and i've been on gaia ever since mid-2010. so, i've only been on gaia for several years, meh, no big deal—but this place is like my second home. if this site went down, i would have no place else to go on the internet. i literally live on this website, because i've made so many friends here and they are amazing people that i would've never been able to get to know if it wasn't for gaia.

i would definitely hate to see this site die. i'm already disgusted by the many gc offers they were making, and for such ridiculous prices! i mean, i'd just ignore it if they were just throwing out offers once every month for a actual reasonable price... but geez, really? flynn's booty screwed up the gaia economy, and now these "special" gc offers are happening so often that they weren't even special anymore. the users' pleas and complaints seem to be completely ignored, while the users' wallets seem to be the main target of the company now. fifty dollars for some pixels? hah! the highest they've ever charged for an item before was ten dollars, as far as i'm concerned. but they're multiplied that by five! it's incredibly ridiculous, and i could just go and write an entire novel about how gaia had strayed off onto the wrong path, but i guess i should just stop here.

*sigh*

Hi, Lily! Welcome to the guild.
We understand your concerns and are glad you joined us. None of us want to see this site die, and we hope to knock some since into the higher-ups before it's too late.
Thank you for your post!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm
I'm Ray. Nice to meet all of you~  

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Yumeiii

Fluffy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello everyone, I am Yumeiii, nice to meet you all.
          I decided to join because I am finding that Gaia is now too focused on cash and they need to steer away from that.
          I like to play fishing mostly now and dressing my avi and hanging out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm
Singing Seraph

Hey, it's great to see you here!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm
Singing Seraph

User Image

Welcome to Revolution: Gaia Ray! We're so happy to have you on board with us!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:36 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Singing Seraph

Hey, I know you xD  

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm
Yumeiii

I decided to join because I am finding that Gaia is now too focused on cash and they need to steer away from that.

Hello Yumeiii, we're glad you decided to join us.
I never really got into fishing, but I love dressing up my avatar. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm
xx I met my fate xx

Welcome to Revolution: Gaia Ray! We're so happy to have you on board with us!

Thanks~  

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:38 pm
Singing Seraph
Pegasaurus Rex
Singing Seraph

Hey, I know you xD

emotion_awesome I know you, too.
I'm excited to see you joined us!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:41 pm
Hello, Im Amra, Ive been on Gaia for 6 years. I am extremely disappointed in how much gaia has changed in the years i have been a member. I am especially disapointed in the recent developments of Gaia treating us like cash cows.  

Amra Rose

Dangerous Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yumeiii

Fluffy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Yumeiii

Hello Yumeiii, we're glad you decided to join us.
I never really got into fishing, but I love dressing up my avatar. =D

Hehehe yea I dunno why I like it. Just addictive sometimes XP
          And I happy to join to show my support.>: )

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games