Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:02 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

"I agree" he said as he let her drag him back to the ball, seeing her happy lifted his spirits and made him want to go back even if this sort of thing wasn't his usual environment "please wait a moment" he said as he let her drink and he headed straight over to the tank, taking off his clothes and shoes he climbed up and dived into one of the tanks, swimming around a bit he then just settled on the bottom, it felt so good to be in water again, it seemed like forever since he was able to do this. After a while he climbed out, grabbed a towel and dried himself off before getting dressed again and walked over to his date "my apologies but I just had to take a swim" he said as he tied his hair back up in a pony tail and picked up a glass of wine and looked at it "and this stuff is...?" He asked curiously, he had never tasted whatever this stuff was before as he never had been on land enough to actually try the stuff so he was curious what at least half of this food and drink is like, it was different to what he was used to under the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

"I'm sure they have Princess." Aquos focus on just about any little sound, trying to hear if anyone else was there, if it was a threat. After a moment he looked to her with a smile before looking down into his pot. "I'm so sorry about all this...We'll get you out of here safe..That's all I can truly promise." He didn't know what could happen out their..Anything could happen.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 am
Teigra

Nafretiti

Terran was getting ready to grab the sand and throw it at the goddess' face when she saw her reflection in the mirror. She seemed distracted for at least a moment. "You think that belongs to her?" he whispered at Moana. He looked around, a lot of the other items seemed to belong to her as well, even the mirror that he held. The tiara was the only one that had really had been 'lost' though, all the other items were easy to find. "Maybe she's upset that she lost the tiara?" Terran suggested to Moana, it made sense to him that the goddess would rage against anyone who might have potentially stolen it if she didn't know where it was. "Quick, put it on her while she's still looking in the mirror. She'll see its back on her head in her reflection." Terran urged her on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 am
Wolfs Heart
Teigra

The goddess still carried on looking in the mirror, yes the tiara was something of importance to her but hey, she was a vain Goddess in some sense so really, as long as she looked good in other ways she was happy with or without the tiara, a hunk of metal doesn't make who you are it was what is inside of you and how you look...how you look is just more important so she was happy to straighten her hair, it had become a mess since she had to leave the ball, oh what a horrible thing to have happen for a Goddess.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

Celestia smiled warmly at the angel before looking at the path that continued ahead of them, sighing softly. "May we take a break for a moment? I would enjoy to fly and rest my hooves in that sort of way, but I feel that my wings will not allow it." They hadn't really had much time to rest since they had awoken in this place and, while she wanted to escape soon, she really was growing tired.

Nafretiti

Waiting for Atlantis to return, she sniffed her wine before taking a sip. It was really sweet, really bubbly, just how she liked it. Looking to him, she shrugged, "I dunno, we don't have this where I come from," before taking another sip.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis took a sip of the liquid in the glass, savoring the taste for a little bit before swallowing "it actually isn't that bad though I feel it isn't a drink one should drink a lot of as it could go straight to your head" he said having the little bit he had go straight to his head, nothing major, but he could sense the kick it gave "and all this food, it looks delicious" he said as he picked up a finger sandwich and took a bite out of it "if this is the food here I might need to come back to land more then I already have reason to" he said as he finished it off.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 am
Namaqua + Thaddeus chose option number 14
((Mene forgot the number~ <3))
Menelie

You decide to investigate the hedge personages.

The hedge personages were boring. Namaqua started pointing out the different pae they represented. "Wasn't it that dull fool who hit you with that arrow last year? I wouldn't talk too badly about him...If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be together now would we?" He chuckled. "If anything we should thank him hmmm?" Thaddeus raised a brow at his stag as he held up the booze. Oh that gave him an idea. He grinned.

Thad fluttered his wings as he sneaked over to Nama, putting a hand over the other's mouth. "Shhh...I don't think I can wait until we are home...Let's live a dangerous hmmm? I'm tired of playing the crazy lady's game...Let's play our own." He looked around to the other two couples before slowly tugging Nama with him. He looked at the hedges and decide that the Venus one would provide the most cover for what they were gonna do. "Let's chase a little skirt for once hmm? And due be quiet...Someone might see us or hear us." He gently pushed Nama into the hedge, looking around once more before hopping in with him.

((It's probably best that no one looks over here for awhile..The boys decided they want their own CYOA and are very naught! BAD BOYS! =U ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 am
It was surprising how quickly he was by her side when she'd fallen, worried for her despite everything. "I'm ok, I just can't get these blasted shoes...." Her voice trailed off as Azure easily guided the shoes off of her feet, the buckles not giving him any trouble.

"Thank you." She said in a very quiet voice, suddenly unable to look him in the eyes. I few seconds later, it was accompanied with an equally quiet "I'm sorry." She took his offered hand and stood to her feet, rolling her ankles to make sure they were still ok to walk on.

"I can take my torture devices back." She held her hands out for them as they began to walk down the path. She noticed the ground was beginning to get soft and a bit muddy.

Amadorine followed behind her boyfriend, frowning and deep in thought as she tried to put several missing pieces in order. Unfortunately, from what had happened there was still a few too many pieces missing for her to understand what would be the correct ways to get out safely... well safe enough with just a few scratches.

At Thom's discovery, she walked up to his side and glances at the red fibers in his hand. Her eyes narrowed and she took a few of the fibers. "Thom... this isn't hair, this is fur. The texture and length is different. See, you can see the roots on a couple of them." And she recalled no one having red fur....

Movement from the corner of her eye caused her to look up just in time to see a butterfly floating back the way they came. "Peculiar." Damn she wished she had brought her lantern with her!

Wolfs Heart
Shicala

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 am
Kira of Flames

Azure gave Brandy a half-smile, pleased that she was finally calming down, he wasn't sure how much more of this maze he could take if she was getting upset at him the whole time. Azure passed her the shoes back as theywere walking, "I'm surprised you don't want to lose them in here, you probably would never see them again." he tried to joke.

As the ground started to get softer, Azure got nervous, "maybe we should turn around, I don't like this path..." he told Brandy. Azure reached for Brandy's hand, he could feel himself sinking. He tried to pull his feet out, but it was no use. "No..." he murmured. Perhaps Azure didn't always want to live, but this wasn't how he wanted to go out, and he couldn't let it happen to Brandy as well. He tried to fight back against whatever was pulling them down, but it was no use.

Finally, they plopped down onto something hard and Azure sucked in a deep breath, expecting mud to fill his lungs, but it didn't. Azure's eyes slowly fluttered open, stinging from the mud. "We're back..." he shook Brandy, "We're back!" He could care less about Venus' garden, he was just happy to be out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 am
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine laughed, finishing off her drink fairly quickly and reaching for another. "Well, we'll see. I think it tastes really good~" Turning her attention, she about drooled at all of the little treated that adorned the table. Grinning, she made her way towards some of the sweets, ready to get a nice cream pastry for the first time since her arrival.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 am
((pulled a hair from it too))

Shicala

"Well I'll be you are right it is fur" he frowns "So if that's fur is this too?" he pulls a little bit of the hair off the hedge "Well if it is it's certainly long fur, what could this be from do you think?" His eyes looked in the direction she did hearing her comment "A butterfly? Ama something weird is going on here, question is where do we go from here. The main path seems clear at this point, if we go through here.." he motions the small gap "something has obviously been here before us, and I do not have any idea what it could be given these" he holds up the fur and hair "did we miss something back there where we came from? I don't remember seeing that butterfly or any other when we were in that garden"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

"Just take it easy alright? Unless you want your princesses to see you in such a state" he said, hoping that her making a fool in front of them might came her down a little as he took another sip of his drink and moved over to the sweet things also, looking at the different stuff he put his drink down and picked up a plate and took a decent sized slice of the beautiful looking chocolate mud cake that was there and took a bite "yeeeah, I am totally coming back" he said as he took another bite, savored the taste before swallowing.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 am
At Azure's joke, Brandy glanced at him with a raised eyebrow, then smirked. Spinning to her right, she flung the shoes as hard as she could over the hedges, stopping for a moment to watch them soar out of sight. Letting out a breath of relief for her feet, she nodded. "That felt good...."

The sinking feeling happened fast as the mud gave way and began pulling her under. In her panic she reached out, and her hand was grasped by Azure's as he began to sink the same way. Desperation took hold and she strained her wings, trying to break free as something grabbed to her and pulled, then held her breath and down she went with her eyes squeezed tight.

At Azure's voice, Brandy slowly opened one eye, then the other and took a deep breath of fresh air. "We're back? But how!" Of course, seeing Venus, her arms covered in mud, made her realize just what happened and she felt thankful for the Goddess. Turning back to Azure, Brandy smiled for the first time. "Help me up, I need a drink..." She was muddy, scratched, disshovled and she didn't give one damn because she was alive.

Ama took the offered hair from Thom and inspected it, then shook her head. "No, I'm pretty sure this one is hair." She took a deep breath, glancing back to where the butterfly had gone, then glancing forward. "I... I think we should follow whatever left this behind. There's a chance that maybe they can help us, or that they're lost in the maze like us."

Wolfs Heart
Shicala

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 am
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine had already finished her second glass when he spoke to her, her cheeks flushing lightly as she ate a cream puff. "Yeah...~ I love sweets like this! They're my favorite~" Pausing, she tilted her head, quesitoning, "What do you eat in the water? Just fish and seafood and stuff? That'd be boring. I could never live without my pastries and candy"

(Atlantis, shhh! If she's like this, you might get some)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am
Kira of Flames

Azure shook his head and looked up at Venus, finally noticing that she was there and had probably played a hand in their rescue. "Magic..." Azure answered. It was something he used to be so fascinated with before his world came crashing down. "Yeah, of course." Azure and Brandy were still holding hands so he got himself up and then pulled her up with him. "Do you want to just jump in one of those aquariums? he asked, still holding her, worried she might fall if she was too weak. He wouldn't mind jumping in one of those aquariums himself and getting the mud off of him.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games