Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:40 pm
Luki yelled again and shook off the dog. "If that rat bite's me again im going to call the cop's to put that thing down!"

Shinzo walked into the store and looked around. "Alright let go to the shoe store first..." Shinzo said as he started to dodge the people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:39 pm
Gakupo snickered at Megumi. "Yeah, I'd call them too, tell them that there is a lunatic stalker in my house."

Aoi nodded, sifting through the crowd with ease because he was used to it.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm
"Stop calling me a damn stalker when you were stalking Luka the moment you saw her!!!" Luki snapped. He was getting pissed off even more when called a stalker.

Shinzo made it to the shoe store and sighed. "Alright...Pick a pair of boats..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:51 pm
"I never stalked Luka. Your the one following her around like a stalker, trying to make her love you like a lovesick stalker," Gakupo knew he was getting annoyed so he made sure to stress each 'stalker'.

Aoi looked through the shelves to find some boots. "Um..." He said as he thought, looking through the shoes. He didn't want to take to much time and appear "feminine". "How about these?" he said, grabbing a box of brown boots.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:58 pm
"Stop it you two! Just stop talking about stalker's!!!" Luka snapped as she clinched her head.

Shinzo looked at the box and then glanced away. "Its up to you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm
Gakupo sighed. "I want him gone, can I please punch him in the face?"

Aoi grabbed the box. "I'll get it..."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 pm
"No! No you cant! Just stop it god damn it!" Luka snapped more. "Luka..." Luki said and pulled her into a hug. "D-Dont touch me I said!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:10 pm
Gakupo yanked Luki by his shirt collar. "So what can I do with this?" he asked, as if Luki was merely an object.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 pm
"Just let him go....Luki please leave..." Luka said quietly looking down. Luki nodded and pushed Gakupo before walking out the door.

Shinzo grabbed the nearust pair of boat's for himself and took Aoi's box to go pay for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 pm
Gakupo closed the door and made sure to lock it. "Did he hurt you?" Gakupo asked.

Aoi was sarcastically amazed by how much Shinzo hated shopping.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:30 pm
(g2g DX)

Luka turned away a little, hugging herself. "Why do you alway's think he hurt me...I can take care of myself..."

Shinzo waiting in line to pay. It was not that long but it was still was a line.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 pm
Gakupo frowned. "Because he could have hurt you, and I'm not taking that chance." He turned away and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of dog biscuits and fed some to Megumi. "Good girl."

Aoi sat down on the chairs in the section used to help you try on shoes. He waited for Shinzo to buy the shoes. He felt a tap on his shoulder. "Oh, ready to go?"Aoi said, standing up. "Can we talk?" said a familiar voice. Aoi froze and slowly turned around. "Ryuu?"  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 pm
( sorry my Internet is down... I don't know for how long)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:26 pm
(oh, it's okay :0 )  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 pm
( I'm using my iPod at school)

Luka just stood there for a bit to calm herself down and walking over to Gakupo and hugging him." I'm sorry..."  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games