Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:23 pm
Louisa Iris

I have one from the egg but that's it. xD I didn't bother to catch the other one haha. Do you think either of them can even be female? xD They can right? Well, I think you can keep resetting the game to see if it'll come out female, though I'm not entirely sure on that. You might want to look it up. sweatdrop And yeah, a flower breathing fire is kind of scary! XD
Haha yeah, it seems to NEVER hit when you want to use it but you're ALWAYS hit by it lolol. Yeah, plus it's so hard to have a Fighting-type team since not many fighting types are doubled besides Lucario or whatever. xD You have to be really good with teams like those!

Ah man, that sounds so bad. It's why I think it's sad when parents just don't see that that isn't right. Kids don't get to have a choice when it comes to stuff like that, so it's up to you as the parent to make sure they don't get unhealthy or develop things like that. sweatdrop But at least it's being made better now! I hope things go real smoothly for you. :3
Oh I'm sorry. xD; Haha it's just a face lol. Though that'd be interesting~
Haha you're the second person who has told me that today. c: Most of my friends understand why I love it so much. It's something I grew up with and became really attached to during my life, plus they all think it's cute anyway, so they don't really care. A couple of my in real life play it as well, but mostly it's just my internet friends haha. But yeah, being 20 more of the adults in my life think it's weird, but no one really makes a big deal about it except my mom. Pokemon is too good to "grow out of". XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm
Yokies

I have one from the egg but that's it. xD I didn't bother to catch the other one haha. Do you think either of them can even be female? xD They can right? Well, I think you can keep resetting the game to see if it'll come out female, though I'm not entirely sure on that. You might want to look it up. sweatdrop And yeah, a flower breathing fire is kind of scary! XD
Haha yeah, it seems to NEVER hit when you want to use it but you're ALWAYS hit by it lolol. Yeah, plus it's so hard to have a Fighting-type team since not many fighting types are doubled besides Lucario or whatever. xD You have to be really good with teams like those!

Ah man, that sounds so bad. It's why I think it's sad when parents just don't see that that isn't right. Kids don't get to have a choice when it comes to stuff like that, so it's up to you as the parent to make sure they don't get unhealthy or develop things like that. sweatdrop But at least it's being made better now! I hope things go real smoothly for you. :3
Oh I'm sorry. xD; Haha it's just a face lol. Though that'd be interesting~
Haha you're the second person who has told me that today. c: Most of my friends understand why I love it so much. It's something I grew up with and became really attached to during my life, plus they all think it's cute anyway, so they don't really care. A couple of my in real life play it as well, but mostly it's just my internet friends haha. But yeah, being 20 more of the adults in my life think it's weird, but no one really makes a big deal about it except my mom. Pokemon is too good to "grow out of". XD

User Image User Image

I just have to hatch it~! I was just dead curious as to what will come out of the egg. I had no idea who Larvesta was back then... just Volcarona, because I was stupid enough to battle him in the Relic Castle when I was only level 50 or so. So I had no idea what was in the egg, and curiosity got the better of me sweatdrop
      I have been trying to, soft resetting the game. But it's still a guy every time and in the end, I just grew tired of it. Now, what I want is to have a Zoroark, Volcarona and Ninetales in one party emotion_dowant I'm just waiting for my egg in B2 in hatch.
      Another scary thing about Stone Edge is that it never seems to end when it only has 5 PPs! It's like a never-ending nightmare of some sort.

I kind of accepted the fact that I'm diabetes even before I actually knew I am one. It's like, considering my genetic background, and my lifestyle, diabetes is like a second nature to me. So when I knew it, I was like, "Hmmm 'kay". But mom was crying her eyes out "secretly". She doesn't want me to see her crying. So yeah, her red puffy eyes and her thick voice hides it all rofl

Dearie, we're on page 20~! whee
      That's the weird thing, you see: when do you know that you're not a kid anymore? Is it like some sort of deadline? Like when you reach the age of 20, you're not allowed to go wandering around toy stores for your own pleasure. You don't have to "grow out" of the things you like just because you reach a certain age. So I don't care if my friends sneer at me when they see me playing Pokemon. For all I care, I'll play it 'til I'm 50 emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah. I didn't even know of Larvesta the first time I played Black. xD I didn't even go in the area where you get the egg, since it wasn't required. By the time I got it the second time around I was already going to the E4 so I couldn't train it in time. XD
Hm that's weird. Maybe it's just set this time around, though you could always ask someone if they know if it works. xD Or just look up and see if it's always male. Sounds like a neat combination haha.
Yeah, I swear it always seems like they're using it like 10 times. o.o It's scary!

That must have been pretty tough for her if she was really crying like that. D: Though I'm glad it was easier for you since it affects you the hardest. You have to live with it by yourself in the end, so it's good that you're accepting of it and you can make sure that you're doing well.

Why yes, yes we are! XD We sure do talk a lot lol. It's not one or two sentence replies either! Haha.

I'll play it until I'm dead. emotion_awesome Or until it dies. XD Whichever happens first haha. Yeah, I always thought that way. You never have to grow out of anything. You can stop liking stuff obviously, but you can always be into something no matter how old you get. c:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah. I didn't even know of Larvesta the first time I played Black. xD I didn't even go in the area where you get the egg, since it wasn't required. By the time I got it the second time around I was already going to the E4 so I couldn't train it in time. XD
Hm that's weird. Maybe it's just set this time around, though you could always ask someone if they know if it works. xD Or just look up and see if it's always male. Sounds like a neat combination haha.
Yeah, I swear it always seems like they're using it like 10 times. o.o It's scary!

That must have been pretty tough for her if she was really crying like that. D: Though I'm glad it was easier for you since it affects you the hardest. You have to live with it by yourself in the end, so it's good that you're accepting of it and you can make sure that you're doing well.

Why yes, yes we are! XD We sure do talk a lot lol. It's not one or two sentence replies either! Haha.

I'll play it until I'm dead. emotion_awesome Or until it dies. XD Whichever happens first haha. Yeah, I always thought that way. You never have to grow out of anything. You can stop liking stuff obviously, but you can always be into something no matter how old you get. c:

User Image User Image

I was kind of surprised when Larvesta came out of it. I'm not very particular about Bug types, but then, I always have this attachment to Pokemons that I got at level 1. Now, he's level 93, and one of my strongest babies *proud mom*
      Volcarona's not really 100% male. It's just the probability of a male coming out is higher than a female. Maybe someday I'll get my all-Volcarona party, but right now, I'm busy with my Pokedex :p
      Actually, I'm sometimes confused as to which version I'm playing. Like one time, I was battling the E4 on B2, but then I thought I was on Black so when I didn't see my Volcarona, I was like, "What happened?!" Then I realized where I was and I was like, "Oh, I see" sweatdrop

Yep, she was really affected by it. I think she wanted to blame herself for it, while at the same time, trying to deny and accept my situation at the same time. But yeah, I'm just glad things are settling down now. I can finally do my injections every night without the drama rofl

Yes, indeed. I spent a couple of minutes actually thinking out what to say. I wouldn't have expected it to reach such number of pages if there were a lot of people talking, but with just the two of us without any bumps, it really is an achievement emotion_awesome

I don't think Pokemon will die. It's already engraved in our history... much like how Facebook is already part of history. So I do think we'll have to die first before we stop playing Pokemon rofl
      Me, I could never get over my fondness for cute things. Like your avi, for example. Ish jush shooooooo cute whee

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:04 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw. xD That sounds so sweet. I usually don't train Bug-types either. I've only ever trained like.. a Butterfree and Scizor haha. But then Larvesta came about and I was like OOOO BABY. XD
Oh I see. Then I suppose it just wins out the majority of the time. No wonder there are so few of them! Lol.
Oh man that's got to be confusing sometimes. xD I'd be scared if I switched back and forth between them haha.

Wow she even made drama about the injections? sweatdrop Well, it's good that you can do them in peace now. xD It sucks to have someone go crazy over things that are a big part of your life.
If only there was an achievement for that. I LOVE achievements. xD;; They're so much fun haha.

Yeah, that's completely true lol. That will probably be it. XD; Aw you really think it's cute? ; w; Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:30 am
Yokies

Aw. xD That sounds so sweet. I usually don't train Bug-types either. I've only ever trained like.. a Butterfree and Scizor haha. But then Larvesta came about and I was like OOOO BABY. XD
Oh I see. Then I suppose it just wins out the majority of the time. No wonder there are so few of them! Lol.
Oh man that's got to be confusing sometimes. xD I'd be scared if I switched back and forth between them haha.

Wow she even made drama about the injections? sweatdrop Well, it's good that you can do them in peace now. xD It sucks to have someone go crazy over things that are a big part of your life.
If only there was an achievement for that. I LOVE achievements. xD;; They're so much fun haha.

Yeah, that's completely true lol. That will probably be it. XD; Aw you really think it's cute? ; w; Thank you!

User Image User Image

Well, it was the first time I've seen Larvesta. I even thought that he was some sort of Legendary, but I had my doubts because I had them researched pretty good, and Larvesta wasn't one of them sweatdrop It was the same with Igglybuff when I was completing my Hoenn Pokedex. She was just so cute and cuddly and definitely fit into all my requirements for a trainable Pokemon... but then Milotic came along the way, and I had to set her aside sweatdrop
      Well, I had my sort of revenge. I came back to the Relic Castle when I was level 90 or something, and tried to capture the Volcarona there. Now, the table's turned, and I'm avenged twisted His Silver Wind combined with Quiver Dance was simply scary o.o
      Yes, pretty confusing indeed. Like how'd you think the E4's in the bag... only to realize that you're only level 68 and you only have around 10 Full Restore and 3 Revives.

Yeah, she used to fuss about the injections. Like am I sure that's the right spot, the right amount, the right time, etc. I do think my dad talked to to her as well, because he was getting pretty paranoid because of her as well sweatdrop
      Yeah, like some sort of Survivor award for keeping the thread alive without any bumps in your posts. That would be really cool indeed 3nodding Me too, I love Achievements! Especially when you just logged in and then an achievement would pop up, and you'd be like "Ooooo, I got an achievement!" rofl

Uh-huh 3nodding I love the subtle purple touches to it, it looks really nice. It's simple yet it stands out and leaves an impact.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:24 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I find it really weird how Volcarona isn't even a Pseudo-Legendary. xD It's so powerful and scary! But it's stats just aren't there. Aw poor Igglybuff, pushed to the side for Milotic haha.
Haha omg. I imagined like a whole training scene and then going back with muscles. XD Yeah, that's exactly the reason why I fear Volcarona. It knowing Quiver Dance is what makes it terrifying! o.o
Wow that's even more terrible omg. I don't think I could get through the E4 without my safety nets. xD I mean, I usually don't need them, but I feel more comfortable going in with a full bag lol.

Yeah, when someone starts freaking out like that it's hard to not be freaked out yourself. You could keep a level head but I guess with your dad knowing how your mom has dealt with this kind of thing he started to feel like he should be worrying too or something. O.o But it's a good thing he talked her down instead of being full on paranoid too. xD
It would be pretty cool! It's too bad that they wouldn't really have any way of tracking that unless they got people to manually check. o.o Plus it seems like another one of those achievements people would wreck for fun. >.> Haha yeah that's always fun to log into. xD

Aw. ; w; Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:27 am
Yokies

Yeah, I find it really weird how Volcarona isn't even a Pseudo-Legendary. xD It's so powerful and scary! But it's stats just aren't there. Aw poor Igglybuff, pushed to the side for Milotic haha.
Haha omg. I imagined like a whole training scene and then going back with muscles. XD Yeah, that's exactly the reason why I fear Volcarona. It knowing Quiver Dance is what makes it terrifying! o.o
Wow that's even more terrible omg. I don't think I could get through the E4 without my safety nets. xD I mean, I usually don't need them, but I feel more comfortable going in with a full bag lol.

Yeah, when someone starts freaking out like that it's hard to not be freaked out yourself. You could keep a level head but I guess with your dad knowing how your mom has dealt with this kind of thing he started to feel like he should be worrying too or something. O.o But it's a good thing he talked her down instead of being full on paranoid too. xD
It would be pretty cool! It's too bad that they wouldn't really have any way of tracking that unless they got people to manually check. o.o Plus it seems like another one of those achievements people would wreck for fun. >.> Haha yeah that's always fun to log into. xD

Aw. ; w; Thank you!

User Image User Image

Well, I guess him being the last non-Legendary in the Pokedex makes him special already. But still, you can't deny it, he's just one feisty bug.
      Haha, you got me laughing about the muscle thing rofl Imagine, Simipour with well developed triceps and biceps rofl Well, I didn't want to evolve Igglybuff because I don't really like Wigglytuff's appearance. Iggly's just a lost more cuter than Wiggly sweatdrop But then, if I didn't evolve her, she wouldn't be as strong as I'd want, so yeah, in the end, I chose Milotic over her. Now, I feel all guilty inside rofl
      I know right? And I have this habit of saving before I battle any of them, so I was like, "Damn, what have I done?" rofl

Exactly. My dad's really a calm guy, but when someone around him panics a lot, he gets really annoyed and in the end, he'd be angry. That's why my mom listens to him because it's not nice when he gets angry.
      True, them trolls are just so mean. It's like, there you are trying your best, but there they go ruining everything for you. Wish they could be banned razz
      You changed your avi again~ Now you look like some angel, coming down to Earth to save our poor souls xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 am
Louisa Iris

That's true, he's still special in his own right haha. Blah, now I want to train one from scratch again. xD I love Larvesta and Volcarona lol.
Bulging muscles! XD Oh man that almost sounds disturbing.. for non-Fighthing-types anyway haha. Aw you don't like Wigglytuff? I actually really like it, I think it's adorale. xD I think Igglybuff is kind of creepy haha. That's true though, not evolving her, she wouldn't be much of a threat since she's a baby Pokemon. xD
I think most people have that habit! I do too haha. It's hard not to want to be "safe". xD Then you realize you aren't really safe because you aren't prepared haha.

Aw. Well, at least it sounds like he doesn't get angry too often? At least I would hope so. sweatdrop Since you guys sound like you avoid it. XD
Yeah. It's too bad it's not against the rules for them to ruin it for you. The achievement for the Chatterbox even words it like they expect it, so it's pretty difficult. My boyfriend and I got ours by talking about this pet site called Subeta. I guess no one in there was interested. xD
I like changing my avatar a lot. xD; I'm not sure if you saw the black/red/bronze one I had on earlier haha. I didn't see it that way, now I feel like drawing her haha.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:45 am
Yokies

That's true, he's still special in his own right haha. Blah, now I want to train one from scratch again. xD I love Larvesta and Volcarona lol.
Bulging muscles! XD Oh man that almost sounds disturbing.. for non-Fighthing-types anyway haha. Aw you don't like Wigglytuff? I actually really like it, I think it's adorale. xD I think Igglybuff is kind of creepy haha. That's true though, not evolving her, she wouldn't be much of a threat since she's a baby Pokemon. xD
I think most people have that habit! I do too haha. It's hard not to want to be "safe". xD Then you realize you aren't really safe because you aren't prepared haha.

Aw. Well, at least it sounds like he doesn't get angry too often? At least I would hope so. sweatdrop Since you guys sound like you avoid it. XD
Yeah. It's too bad it's not against the rules for them to ruin it for you. The achievement for the Chatterbox even words it like they expect it, so it's pretty difficult. My boyfriend and I got ours by talking about this pet site called Subeta. I guess no one in there was interested. xD
I like changing my avatar a lot. xD; I'm not sure if you saw the black/red/bronze one I had on earlier haha. I didn't see it that way, now I feel like drawing her haha.

User Image User Image

Yes, train them! It's worth it emotion_awesome
      Oh no, I don't hate Wigglytuff. I think she's cute too, especially in the Explorers of Time. He was just adorable there whee But I just prefer Igglybuff; she's more "fluffy" to me you see sweatdrop
      Yes, disturbing. No wonder Volcarona decided to appear as a man instead of a woman rofl
      I learned that technique quite late actually. I used to play the E4 head-on without saving in Hoenn, unaware that I could do such a thing. But yeah, like my Pokemon Yellow experience, sometimes it could bring about your destruction instead of your salvation rofl

No, he's usually a calm guy and he doesn't get mad often. He's just silent and aloof at first, but he's really a funny person once you get to know him. But, as they say, the calmer the person is, the fiercer he gets when that person's mad.
      Oh yeah, I remember that achievement. I dunno, I found it a bit easy to get... seeing as nobody really pays me any attention in CB. I once tried to become a regular there, out of boredom, but I gave up. It's hard to be a regular there.
      No, I didn't get to see that. Ooh, you draw too?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 am
Louisa Iris

I can imagine it is. xD Plus they're Fire Pokemon, can't beat those! Haha.
Oh I see. I suppose I can see why Igglybuff would be more fluffy to you haha. It's little head tuft is cute. xD
If Volcarona was a woman she'd probably tear them up. XDD
Haha omg. xD I don't think I've ever gone into the E4 without saving. It was like a golden rule for me lol. But yeah, it can definitely backfire sometimes.

Ah well that's nice. :3 It's good that he's funny, funny is always the best! I suppose that's true. That happens to me sometimes. sweatdrop
I did it on my second go. My first try only got messed up since a friend of mine posted there so my bored didn't go unnoticed. xD And I was like nooo it's for the achievement and she was like OH NO. Haha. It wasn't hard for me, but some people really find it a pain.
This was it. 3nodding And yeah, sometimes I do haha. I don't do it as often, though I want to! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:13 am
Yokies

I can imagine it is. xD Plus they're Fire Pokemon, can't beat those! Haha.
Oh I see. I suppose I can see why Igglybuff would be more fluffy to you haha. It's little head tuft is cute. xD
If Volcarona was a woman she'd probably tear them up. XDD
Haha omg. xD I don't think I've ever gone into the E4 without saving. It was like a golden rule for me lol. But yeah, it can definitely backfire sometimes.

Ah well that's nice. :3 It's good that he's funny, funny is always the best! I suppose that's true. That happens to me sometimes. sweatdrop
I did it on my second go. My first try only got messed up since a friend of mine posted there so my bored didn't go unnoticed. xD And I was like nooo it's for the achievement and she was like OH NO. Haha. It wasn't hard for me, but some people really find it a pain.
This was it. 3nodding And yeah, sometimes I do haha. I don't do it as often, though I want to! sweatdrop

User Image User Image

Yep, Fire-types are one of them Pokemons who are quite easy to beat (just use Water or Ground-type on them), but they deliver one hell of a damage to you. They're kind of like Dragon-types, although Dragons are more formidable sweatdrop
      Haha, yeah. Particularly if she's a woman with her period rofl
      And yes, the tuft on the head was just overkill for me. Thinking about it now, Igglybuff kind of looks like my niece right now. Her face is all round and chubby, with her hair sticking up like Igglybuff's tuft whee

Yeah, he's really, really witty. Like you ask him an innocent question, he'll answer you with something really funny.
      Some people right "Invisibility" as their topics. For some it works, for others... trolls just seem to flock it like it's their homing area.
      Ooh, nice one. Nice color combination, it's just perfect~!
      Me, I'm more a writer than an artist. I like making stories out of avis... it's the next best thing I could do to drawing them sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:18 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah. I was trying to the the PWT and Blaine kicked my butt single-handedly with his Arcanine. ; A; It was just too strong with it's Flare Blitz! I didn't have anything good to go against it. xD Yeah, Dragon-types can be very scary, though I seem to be able to take them on a little easier. Maybe my team is just better suited for them haha.
She ain't gon' let a man with muscles ruin her girl's night out. emotion_awesome BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN. XD
Omg that sounds really cute. xD It's awesome when Pokemon remind you of your loved ones haha.

Sounds like something my boyfriend would do. He's always turning things around into something silly lol.
Yeah. Most people tell you not to do that since that pretty much makes you a target. Someone once told me people actually kept tabs/bookmarks of people's threads that didn't have any posts when they didn't have the achievement, just to wreck it as soon as they should have gotten it. It's just so sad the trouble people will go through to ruin something.
Aw thank you! I can write too, but I don't think I'm as good at it. xD Though I used to like writing stories all the time, but like with drawing I just don't do it much.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:51 am
Yokies

Yeah. I was trying to the the PWT and Blaine kicked my butt single-handedly with his Arcanine. ; A; It was just too strong with it's Flare Blitz! I didn't have anything good to go against it. xD Yeah, Dragon-types can be very scary, though I seem to be able to take them on a little easier. Maybe my team is just better suited for them haha.
She ain't gon' let a man with muscles ruin her girl's night out. emotion_awesome BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN. XD
Omg that sounds really cute. xD It's awesome when Pokemon remind you of your loved ones haha.

Sounds like something my boyfriend would do. He's always turning things around into something silly lol.
Yeah. Most people tell you not to do that since that pretty much makes you a target. Someone once told me people actually kept tabs/bookmarks of people's threads that didn't have any posts when they didn't have the achievement, just to wreck it as soon as they should have gotten it. It's just so sad the trouble people will go through to ruin something.
Aw thank you! I can write too, but I don't think I'm as good at it. xD Though I used to like writing stories all the time, but like with drawing I just don't do it much.

User Image User Image

I'm never really prepared for both of them rofl After using Golduck at Victory Road, I ditched him. So now, after saying that Water-types are essential, I don't have a Water-type at all sweatdrop Maybe I just like them for their ability to use Surf and Waterfall.
      Yeah, that's what I call Girl Power emotion_awesome
      Well, come to think about it, my niece looks more like Happiny instead of Igglybuff. The egg that I thought was Larvesta turned out to be a Happiny. Came out as a real surprise actually, but there you have it rofl

Those people are just so fun to be with. It's like, you'll never have a dull moment with them. Every single one's worth to remember c:
      Maybe, them trolls were once victims as well, and they're just taking out their revenge on the next generation of users. Kind of like how the abused kid ends up as an abuser in the end.
      I guess your talents were place equally in different baskets, so you can do many things. I guess mine's just stuck in one basket sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 am
Louisa Iris

I think that's the main reason people like having Water-types. They help you get around and their moves can be pretty damaging. But honestly being able to Surf and use Waterfall is probably the main reason. xD
Now I want a Female Volcarona. xD
Happiny? xD Aw, well that's sweet too. c: Happiny is adorable with that little rock it likes to pretend is an egg. xD And that's kind of weird. O.o Where did you get it?

Haha yeah. :3 When you're surrounded by people like that life always seems more fun and better too. o:
I suppose that could be the case with some people, but I know plenty of people who do it just to be assholes lol. Though yeah, someone who has been hurt can eventually end up doing the same thing that hurt them, it's sad. :c
Maybe, though I really don't think I'm as good at writing haha. xD Aw, do you have any examples of your art? I'm sure you do well at both!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games