Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Orcs and Goblins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xander Tsunami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:19 am
I am thinking about a Orcish Pirate force, any ideas on what units I should keep out?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:28 pm
Well keep your units of Black orcs small, like 1 at the most. I'd say dont use Boar riders either, or savage orcs. Gobbos for sure, though no Fanatics. Rock Lobbas also, and maybe, and thats a big maybe, river trolls. Other then that I wouldnt really know sweatdrop  

Reddemon

Xander Tsunami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:46 pm
Would Squigs be good? Cos I ant to see if I can make a squad of 60+ squigs aswell  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:00 pm
Maybe, they could use them to power their ship's engines using a giant tread mill 3nodding  

Reddemon

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:20 am
Plastic Black Orcs, w00t! Black Orcs FTW!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:34 am
[Fraggle]
When were, why?  

Reddemon

Dark Lore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:35 am
Reddemon
[Fraggle]
When were, why?

The summer, along with the Nemisis Crown campaign GW are releasing some nice new plastic kits razz As you already know about the Black Orcs i'll let that one go but i'm not saying what the others are.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:07 am
I already Know what some of the others are ;D

[Fraggle]

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:47 am
Dark Lore
Reddemon
[Fraggle]
When were, why?

The summer, along with the Nemisis Crown campaign GW are releasing some nice new plastic kits razz As you already know about the Black Orcs i'll let that one go but i'm not saying what the others are.
Damn you man...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm
Subscribe to the GW already! It's not that hard.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Reddemon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:38 am
Lt. Brookman
Subscribe to the GW already! It's not that hard.
It is when you have no money, or are at work during your normal net time  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:17 pm
Xander Tsunami
I am thinking about a Orcish Pirate force, any ideas on what units I should keep out?

Savage Orcs (Unless in small numbers), Wolf Riders / Boar Boyz (Hard to get cavalry onto a boat, let alone use effectively), Wyvern (Landing on a ship would likely crunch the ship), Squig hoppers (Boinging into water, plus a large amount of big carnivorous beasts on a ship with no escape isn't the best idea), Trolls (Except River), Chariots of any sort, Fanatics (yes, careen the giant 50lb ball into the ships side), and Spider Riders too (Spiders and Water don't mix).  

Drachyench

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:49 am
Go with lots of swashbuckling boyz with 2 choppas each smile Black Orks fit as elite veterans. Wyvern can be squeezed in as some hulkz (orcish Man of War) come equipped with landing padz for these, war machines taken off from ship are well in theme, and savage boyz can be substituted for Rum addictz... no cavalry/beasts/chariots. A squad of Sharpshootaz used to snipe from mast tops would be in flavor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:20 am
Xander Tsunami

I'm thinking lots of boys some gobbo's (cabin boys) you need some squigs ( aaakkk squiggy wants a Uman aaakkk) several spear chukkas, river trolls and a Doom diver  

Drakeoss Dragoon

Eternity_Cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:48 am
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Army I want[ That I don't have (3000 points)]

Lord: Grimgor Ironhide (Inside 19 Black Orc bodyguard w/additional hand weapons) 730pts.

Black Orc Warboss (Inside Black Orc Unit A), Basha's Big Axe of Bashin', Sizzla's Shiny Baubles. 220pts.

Hero: Borgut Facebeater(In Big'Un Orc Unit) 175pts.

Orc Shaman(Level 2), 2 Dispel Scrolls. 150pts.

Black Orc Big Boss Battle Standard(In Big'Un Orc Unit A), Gorks Waagh! Banner. 110pts.

Core: Orc Big'Uns unit A(24 Big'Uns), Additional Hand weapons, Standard, Musician, Boss. 192pts.

Orc Big'Uns Unit B(25 Big'Uns), Additional Hand Weapons, Standard, Musician, Boss. 249pts.

Orc Unit(30 Orc Boyz), Additional Hand Weapons, Standard, Musician, Boss. 234pts.

Black Orc Unit(19 Black Orcs), Additional Hand Weapons, Standard, Musician, Boss. 257pts.

Boar Boyz(10 Boar Boyz), Musician, Standard, Boss. 218pts.

Orc Arrer Boyz(16 Arrer Boyz), Musician, Standard, Boss. 140

Special Units: Rock Lobba, Orc Bully. 75pts.

x2 Spear Chukkas, x2 Orc Bullies. 80pts.

Orc Boar Chariot. 80pts.

Orc Chariot. 80pts.

Rare: Effigy of Gork. 0pts.

Total: 2990pts.

Power Dice: 4
Dispel Dice: 3+1 for every Black Orc Lord/Hero within 24" of Effigy

Okay, if you have big uns in your army, you can only have 1 unit of big uns unless you have Gorbad Ironclaw because its his special rule. Check the rulebook and codex.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff