Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SystemFailure-Rebooting

Tipsy Businesswoman

5,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

User Image

I AllSummedUpNJazz would like to co own Arcadeamiss with LadyFirefox89.
<3

Both shall receive
- 1 breeding slot each all to themselves.
- 1 shared slot.
- Incase there are three from any breeding we may gift said basket to the other owner.
- Sig rights
- Rp rights
- OOC rights (like having him made in another shop, making family members ect.)

Other stuff.

- All major choices (edits, items, mates, herds, familiars, and life changing plot ect) must be cleared with AllSummedUpNJazz first.

-Stats will be in both owners teepees.

-AllSummedUpNJazz retains the right to revoke the co ownership.

-Ladyfirefox89 may not transfer ownership or remove AllSummedUpNJazz as a co owner for any reason.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:01 pm
CheshireKttty
Co-Ownership Agreement for Tanzi between CheshireKttty and II--Gen3sis--II

Both CheshireKttty & II--Gen3sis--II will receive full rights. This includes:

-Teepee Rights
-Rights to have Stats in BOTH teepees
-Signature Rights
-Rights to use in Contests
-Full Rp Rights
-Any other rights that may become available in the future

Breeding Rights:

II--Gen3sis--II will receive rights to one breeding as will CheshireKttty. The third breeding may be shared. Breeding rights will go in no particular order and must be decided on by both owners.

Mates/flings/& other life changing/altering decisions:

Must be agreed upon by both owners.

If II--Gen3sis--II leaves gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to CheshireKttty. I (CheshireKttty) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. II--Gen3sis--II may withdraw Co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

I agree! Thank you lovely! <3  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm
Tara de Draiocht
I, Tara de Draiocht, agree to share ownership of Fayette with Depawsit

1. Both owners have rights to put her in our signature.
2. Depawsit has the right to one fling but must contact me before planned fling occurs.
3. Depawsit is allowed to RP to her hearts content.
4. Depawsit has Teepee Rights.
5. Depawsit must contact me if she wishes to give up her co-owning rights.
6. Final breeding will be chosen by Tara de Draiocht

Agreed <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:09 pm
IsoldeQueenOfSpades

User Image

I AllSummedUpNJazz would like to co own Arcadeamiss with LadyFirefox89.
<3

Both shall receive
- 1 breeding slot each all to themselves.
- 1 shared slot.
- Incase there are three from any breeding we may gift said basket to the other owner.
- Sig rights
- Rp rights
- OOC rights (like having him made in another shop, making family members ect.)

Other stuff.

- All major choices (edits, items, mates, herds, familiars, and life changing plot ect) must be cleared with AllSummedUpNJazz first.

-Stats will be in both owners teepees.

-AllSummedUpNJazz retains the right to revoke the co ownership.

-Ladyfirefox89 may not transfer ownership or remove AllSummedUpNJazz as a co owner for any reason.

-almost choked on her carrot- I agree *u*.

Thank you so much, Summ-luv!!!  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:48 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for this basket

User Image

between ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries.

Shared rights

--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have sig rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have teepee rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have Full RP Rights (IC, OOC, in--thread, guild, AIM, etc.)
Stats can be displayed in both ImAHarumiBunny's and astroaries's teepees for Rp purposes.
--However, when making major decisions in the Soq's life - such as lifemating and/or flinging, joining a herd, etc. - it must be discussed between both first.

Breeding

*All breedings will be discussed with both owners.
1st Breeding:: ImAHarumiBunny's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between ImAHarumiBunny and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. Astroaries will have no rights to this breeding.
2nd Breeding:: Astroaries's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between Astroaries and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. ImAHarumiBunny will have no rights to this breeding.
3rd Breeding:: Both - If there is a 3rd basket and the owner of the breeding partner is agreeable then both ImAHarumiBunny & Astroaries will get a basket. However if there is no 3rd basket or the breeding partners owner objects strongly then this basket will be co-owned between Astroaries & ImAHarumiBunny.

Other

*Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries have Familiar attachment rights and this will be discussed.
* If astroaries is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 7 months(not posted or has not logged in), ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner and have full ownership reverted back.
**The above statement does not work in reverse.**

* If ImAHarumiBunny is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 12 months(not posted or has not logged in), full ownership is transferred to astroaries.
* ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner/transfer co-ownership to someone else at any time. But astroaries does not have the right to transfer his co-ownership to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 pm
ImAHarumiBunny
Co-Ownership Agreement for this basket

User Image

between ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries.

Shared rights

--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have sig rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have teepee rights.
--Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries will have Full RP Rights (IC, OOC, in--thread, guild, AIM, etc.)
Stats can be displayed in both ImAHarumiBunny's and astroaries's teepees for Rp purposes.
--However, when making major decisions in the Soq's life - such as lifemating and/or flinging, joining a herd, etc. - it must be discussed between both first.

Breeding

*All breedings will be discussed with both owners.
1st Breeding:: ImAHarumiBunny's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between ImAHarumiBunny and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. Astroaries will have no rights to this breeding.
2nd Breeding:: Astroaries's - If there is a 3rd basket, it would be purely a decision between Astroaries and the owner of the breeding partner as to who receives it. ImAHarumiBunny will have no rights to this breeding.
3rd Breeding:: Both - If there is a 3rd basket and the owner of the breeding partner is agreeable then both ImAHarumiBunny & Astroaries will get a basket. However if there is no 3rd basket or the breeding partners owner objects strongly then this basket will be co-owned between Astroaries & ImAHarumiBunny.

Other

*Both ImAHarumiBunny and astroaries have Familiar attachment rights and this will be discussed.
* If astroaries is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 7 months(not posted or has not logged in), ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner and have full ownership reverted back.
**The above statement does not work in reverse.**

* If ImAHarumiBunny is MIA from Gaia Online without prior warning and/or contact for a period of 12 months(not posted or has not logged in), full ownership is transferred to astroaries.
* ImAHarumiBunny has the right to remove astroaries as co-owner/transfer co-ownership to someone else at any time. But astroaries does not have the right to transfer his co-ownership to anyone else.

Agreed!  

astroaries

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Mar'liel to II--Gen3sis--II. She has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats, Mar'li will reside in my teepee. Genesis understands that troll's mate for life and that said, we will discuss things if any potential lifemate is found. Genesis has one breeding available to her. Breeding will work like Open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Mar'li into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Mar'liel into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If II--Gen3sis--II wishes to do an official RP she can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of I'mani to Techabyte. They have sig-rights and RP privileges. For stats, I'mani will reside in my teepee. Techabyte understands that I have no plans to ICly breed I'mani. If the occurrence should arise we will discuss what is to be done with the baskets at that point in time.

Any official RP done by Techabyte will be placed in my teepee for records purposes.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:33 pm
Amirynth
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Mar'liel to II--Gen3sis--II. She has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats, Mar'li will reside in my teepee. Genesis understands that troll's mate for life and that said, we will discuss things if any potential lifemate is found. Genesis has one breeding available to her. Breeding will work like Open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Mar'li into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Mar'liel into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If II--Gen3sis--II wishes to do an official RP she can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.

I absolutely 200000000% agree with this! Thank you so much lovely!!! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm
Amirynth
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of I'mani to Techabyte. They have sig-rights and RP privileges. For stats, I'mani will reside in my teepee. Techabyte understands that I have no plans to ICly breed I'mani. If the occurrence should arise we will discuss what is to be done with the baskets at that point in time.

Any official RP done by Techabyte will be placed in my teepee for records purposes.

Agreed 100%.
:3
Thank you Amirynth~ <33

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:11 am
User Image
[ Uncert ]

Owners:
xxxxx Original: techabyte ( aka x blame it on the --- x )
xxxxx Co-Owner: SinfulHoliday

Teepee Rights:
xxxxx Stats are kept within techabyte's teepee.
xxxxx Both owners have the right to have Dragoona in their Teepee.

Breeding Rights:
xxxxx SinfulHoliday understands that Dragoona already has a lifemate, Hephaestion, and will not be able to breed with any other stallion.
xxxxx techabyte gets the first breeding.
xxxxx SinfulHoliday gets the second breeding.
xxxxx The third breeding will be discussed at the time it is won, and discussed with Jynk if there is a third basket on how that is handled.

Role-play Rights:
xxxxx Both techabyte and SinfulHoliday have IC and OOC role-play rights. SinfulHoliday also understands that Dragoona's stats will be kept within techabyte's teepee.
xxxxx SinfulHoliday understands that Dragoona already has a personality as well as a back story, and understands to follow that within the role-plays she does.

Signature Rights:
xxxxx Both techabyte and SinfulHoliday have the right to put Dragoona in their signature.

Life Alternating Decisions:
xxxxx All decisions on what will happen to Dragoona if it is a major thing will be discussed between both owners. techabyte has the final say.
xxxxx If a custom item shop opens, both owners are permitted to enter the custom item shop with ideas on what to add to Dragoona. Note: Both owners must also approve of the design.
xxxxx Dragoona already has a mate, and that will not change. Neither owner is to break lifemating with Hephaestion.

xxxxx Both owners have the right to relinquish their co-ownership of Dragoona, making her become fully one persons or the others.
xxxxx If SinfulHoliday disappears from Soquili for over three months ( must have proof of disappearance without reason ) then Dragoona will no longer be co-owned and return to techabyte fully.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:07 pm
techabyte
User Image
[ Uncert ]

Owners:
xxxxx Original: techabyte ( aka x blame it on the --- x )
xxxxx Co-Owner: SinfulHoliday

Teepee Rights:
xxxxx Stats are kept within techabyte's teepee.
xxxxx Both owners have the right to have Dragoona in their Teepee.

Breeding Rights:
xxxxx SinfulHoliday understands that Dragoona already has a lifemate, Hephaestion, and will not be able to breed with any other stallion.
xxxxx techabyte gets the first breeding.
xxxxx SinfulHoliday gets the second breeding.
xxxxx The third breeding will be discussed at the time it is won, and discussed with Jynk if there is a third basket on how that is handled.

Role-play Rights:
xxxxx Both techabyte and SinfulHoliday have IC and OOC role-play rights. SinfulHoliday also understands that Dragoona's stats will be kept within techabyte's teepee.
xxxxx SinfulHoliday understands that Dragoona already has a personality as well as a back story, and understands to follow that within the role-plays she does.

Signature Rights:
xxxxx Both techabyte and SinfulHoliday have the right to put Dragoona in their signature.

Life Alternating Decisions:
xxxxx All decisions on what will happen to Dragoona if it is a major thing will be discussed between both owners. techabyte has the final say.
xxxxx If a custom item shop opens, both owners are permitted to enter the custom item shop with ideas on what to add to Dragoona. Note: Both owners must also approve of the design.
xxxxx Dragoona already has a mate, and that will not change. Neither owner is to break lifemating with Hephaestion.

xxxxx Both owners have the right to relinquish their co-ownership of Dragoona, making her become fully one persons or the others.
xxxxx If SinfulHoliday disappears from Soquili for over three months ( must have proof of disappearance without reason ) then Dragoona will no longer be co-owned and return to techabyte fully.

Agreed!
Thank you again, techabyte. :3
So so so so excited.

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:08 am
I, IStoleYurVamps, am renewing Co-own agreement with Syrie over our beloved Morphine Starshine

We both:
Get sig rights
Share the baskets in breedings
Do breedings whenever whoever (surprise baskets are good too)
Agree not be dicks to each other

Syrie Gets RP rights even if we don't really rp ponies that s**t is still important
After breedings Morphine gets to go to Decaya for lyfe

edit: This shall be here for at w/e point she can ninja her way into the guild  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 am
iStoleYurVamps
I, IStoleYurVamps, am renewing Co-own agreement with Syrie over our beloved Morphine Starshine

We both:
Get sig rights
Share the baskets in breedings
Do breedings whenever whoever (surprise baskets are good too)
Agree not be dicks to each other

Syrie Gets RP rights even if we don't really rp ponies that s**t is still important
After breedings Morphine gets to go to Decaya for lyfe

edit: This shall be here for at w/e point she can ninja her way into the guild

This is Syrie, on one of my RP mules - I wholeheartedly agree to this! And I will quote it as my usual self when I am able to do so. Thanks!  

khiarhu

Dixie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:25 pm
I would like to transfer FULL ownership of the following soquili:

Roniel Targaryen gets full ownership of Misaki, Dardanos, Proserpina, Mi Ren Ko, Green Prince, Sulo, Darius Cullen, and Aleemah.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Syaoran-Puu gets full ownership of Tuulikki, Fathom, Sengdroma (and her familiar, Reeva), Purnoma (and his familiar, Bayard), Styx, and Deathly white
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Faid Shadlowlight gets full ownership of Diomedes
User Image
User Image

Tefla gets full ownership of Umeko
User Image

Nyx Queen of Darkness gets full ownership of L'ingesou

User Image

Mindsend gets full ownership of Aylin (and her familiar, Rizo)

User Image
User Image
User Image  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games