Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Hearing this, he couldn't help but give a soft pout before he sat up in bed. "Darren that isn't fair," he called out, watching him walk out of the room. Huffing softly, he crossed his arms over his chest before finally climbing out of bed. "I was thinking we could skip one day but I guess you don't want to...what ever," he said with a sigh as he walked into the bathroom.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren turned and hugged him, kissing his shoulder. "As much as I want to, darling, missing school isn't an option for me unless I'm legitimately sick or injured." He explained. "Or else the club will be on my case. They care about attendance and grades."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"But why should you care about that! You said you were going to quit...unless you were lieing to me," he said with a huff and turned away from him. He then got out of bed and headed into the bathroom where he closed the door and undressed to take a shower. "I knew you wouldn't quit...forgetting so easily," he muttered under his breath.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

"I'm not lying, I just-!" The door slammed in his face. He groaned. How could he tell Fuji that it was important, not because of long term effects, but because missing a day at school meant a long lecture and being forced to work more hours for no pay as a punishment? It was a week-long punishment and that was what he was trying to avoid. "Fuji..." He sighed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. He might as well pull all the stops, so he made pancakes, sausage, and hash browns for both of them to eat. Maybe it would get Fuji to at least listen to him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he was finished with his shower, he had dried off and was dressed in the clothes from yesterday. Though when he smelled the food, he began to feel a little guilty about getting mad at him. Huffing a little, he walked out and went to look at the food. "Why are you making so much food," he asked softly before looking to him. "Do you really think that we can finish all this together." Sighing a little, he soon hugged him and nuzzled him a little. "I am...sorry that I got mad...I have a short temper sometimes."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren turned around and kissed the top of his head. "Fuji..." He sighed. "I am going to quit, yes, but I still can't skip for a major reason. I am Club Dragon's top host. I bring in a lot of revenue for them, and about seventy percent of the people who come in, ask for me. They aren't going to want to let me go. They're already going to try to plunge me into extreme debt so that I have no choice but to keep working there for an extra set of years, or something similar, and skipping is only going to add to their arsenal." He explained. "Because every day that I skip, it's a week of extra hours that I half to work, with no extra pay. If they find out that I plan to quit, they might extend it, or add it to a record of some sort that will just add to the money they'll try to get from me. Costumes, insurance, probably add in a table reservation fee because you need a table to do hosting or else the customers won't have a place to sit... and so on. I can't afford to skip."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Hearing this, he couldn’t help but worry a little about him. “So they aren’t going to let you go that easily,” he asked with a small frown. “Maybe…its just best to stay there,” he said softly, thinking they might hurt him. “If you can promise me that you really wont let anyone else have your heart and let me visit a few times a week there…then I don’t see trouble.” Sure the idea of others touching him kind of made him upset; but if it kept him safe and unharmed then this would just be a small price for them to pay so they could always be together.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head. "They'll pull every legal trick in the book to try and keep me there and making money." At the mention of staying, he sighed. "I promise to only be yours... but I do plan on leaving at some point." He smiled. "If I use some of my income and keep it in an account, not touching it, then after a few months I can pay off whatever debt they try to put on me. How does that sound?" he asked.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Breathing out, he seemed to give a small nod before kissing him deeply. “That is fine with me…because I get to do something the other don’t,” he said with a small grin. “I get to see you naked…get to touch you in places they can’t…and get to sleep with you.” This last part made him blush but he was happy about this. “Now let me help you with breakfast then we can go get me changed before we head off to school, sound good,” he asked looking to him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "Let's get to eating then, love." He sat at the table with Fuji and began feeding him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

With a nod, he sat next to him at the table and began to slowly eat “But you will be free for this weekend right,” he asked, just wanting to make sure. “If you have to work then its fine, I don’t want to get you in trouble because I am being selfish.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren kissed his cheek. "This weekend is fine, Fuji. I promise." he ate his own food and then, once they were both done, got ready to go. "Your clothes are washed and clean."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:31 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He nodded as he put the dishes into the dish washer before he went to go change. Ten minutes later, he came with a smile on his face before he laced their hands together. “Ready for today,” he said smiling,, feeling the happiest he had been in months.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

As their fingers became intertwined, he placed a soft kiss on Fuji's lips. "On to school, then." He took Fuji out to the car and opened the door, letting him slip in before hurrying to the other side and sliding in. With that, they were off towards the school.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He felt a little nervous as they rode to school, every so often looking to Darren before looking ahead. “Are you really going to be okay with this…your fans…they aren’t going to like me very much,” he said softly as he looked down. “They hate me enough as it is for dressing girly.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces