Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:36 pm
Prince Ichi
I really just want to delete like

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

but everyone is so goddamn whiny and immature.
emotion_brofist I feel your pain.
Also, I am tired of wedding/engagement/baby announcements since people are at same age as me. This means I get the "Y U NO MARRIED AND HAVE GRANBABIES" talk from mother emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 pm
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

Also, I am tired of wedding/engagement/baby announcements since people are at same age as me. This means I get the "Y U NO MARRIED AND HAVE GRANBABIES" talk from mother emotion_donotwant
I'm barely 20 and I have a bunch of those notifications from acquaintances in high school. Who are the same age.

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

also the new moms always act like they're the only person who has ever had a child before ever and "it's such a blessing"

no

you had a loin spawn shoot out of your v****a after you had sex with your high school boyfriend who you're now marrying because you have another kid on the way.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:43 pm
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

I'm barely 20 and I have a bunch of those notifications from acquaintances in high school. Who are the same age.

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

also the new moms always act like they're the only person who has ever had a child before ever and "it's such a blessing"

no

you had a loin spawn shoot out of your v****a after you had sex with your high school boyfriend who you're now marrying because you have another kid on the way.

"But.. but.. this child is a gift. Why are you not treating to my every whim?"

I've been banned from so many of my high school social circles. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm
LIKE TO ALL AND THEIR OWN

but

can't you at least wait until you're financially established before you stop using birth control?

Or

mature a bit more before you bring another life into the world? A few are more mature than others I know, but...still.

/end "I don't want kids until I'm 30" rant  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:52 pm
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

You is... how oldz? You is boy or girl?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Prince Ichi
LIKE TO ALL AND THEIR OWN

but

can't you at least wait until you're financially established before you stop using birth control?

Or

mature a bit more before you bring another life into the world? A few are more mature than others I know, but...still.

/end "I don't want kids until I'm 30" rant

Nah. They can't.

Plus one of the girls I knew is getting married/doing the family thing because that's what her mother wants. In fact, her mother wants to be a grandmother so much that she's the one paying all of their bills and everything. :/

I can't wait until they get into a fight and she gets cut off. XD There is no way she could ever afford the apartment she lives in now.

But seriously.

Why do people try the family thing when they're not fully prepared? I mean, I know most of my friends in college already have loans. Wouldn't adding a kid just make paying them back just that much more difficult?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:57 pm
I can barely afford s**t for myself with this loan (I have to start paying until I head back to school in september).

gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 pm
They know they ugly and need forced marriage.

That is the reason.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:03 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

22, going on 23 in May. Chick, I guess. *looks down shirt*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 pm
Meromictic

Why do people try the family thing when they're not fully prepared? I mean, I know most of my friends in college already have loans. Wouldn't adding a kid just make paying them back just that much more difficult?
BABIES ARE MAJICKAL CREATURES THAT WILL MAKE EVERYTHIN BETTER AND FULFILL SOCIETY'S EXPECTATIONS.

Idk. I know I'm not ready (despite everyone telling me I'm great with kids does not make me wanna be a parent any time soon. It seems like those who aren't ready are poppin out kids and those who are probably aren't.

I mean there's accidents too. Or tragedy.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

I should look to make sure as well :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm
Qyp

That is the reason.

Exhibit A

User Image

And yes. That is her kid. >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

everyone on facebook

but I'm horribly nosy

I should look to make sure as well :3
xd I just...idk, I forget sometimes (except y'know that time of the month emotion_donotwant ) because I genderbend and well, I guess identifying myself as female or male just doesn't really seem that important to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 pm
Meromictic
Qyp

That is the reason.

Exhibit A

User Image

And yes. That is her kid. >>

I hate being right.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 pm
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

BABIES ARE MAJICKAL CREATURES THAT WILL MAKE EVERYTHIN BETTER AND FULFILL SOCIETY'S EXPECTATIONS.

Idk. I know I'm not ready (despite everyone telling me I'm great with kids does not make me wanna be a parent any time soon. It seems like those who aren't ready are poppin out kids and those who are probably aren't.

I mean there's accidents too. Or tragedy.

Yeah.... no...

Well, I guess they could be considered creatures. I mean they look so weird.

I'm not one for having kids. XD Maybe adopt one day? I dunno. It really depends on if I ever get a real job. I'm almost done with my bachelors. <3 Maybe the economy will get better and that will actually mean something. emotion_awesome  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games