Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
VGD:::Vidya Game Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:02 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
This time tomorrow.. I will have a shiny new black 3DS in my hot lil hands.
-flails-

Awesome~ I can sense your excitement through the screen. ^^ Black is a nice color too.

Black is. My lite is black too.
All my devices are black actually lol

A few of my devices are black. ^^ Black, red, blue, or purple. I had a silver/gold Pichu/Pikachu Gameboy Color once that was pretty snazzy~

My DS is red. Not sure what color my 3DS will be when I get it. If they have a nice shade of royal blue when I get around to buying it I'll definitely be picking that one up. Or maybe a pretty emerald. =D

Black is the ultimate color for going with literally everything else. Every other color is iffy, but black? Always works.
You cant go wrong with black biggrin
Sleek and sexy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:02 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Better yet, a spy with hubris.
Every time he eavesdrops on a conversation, he feels excellent about himself.

Good thing there doesn't seem to be a consequence for getting caught eavesdropping. It may make his attempt to pickpocket later in the night fail, however. And then he'd be sent off to the stocks to be humiliated. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd learn from that lesson. xd

Naturally he wouldn't. The next time he'd successfully pickpocket, he'd think himself is great.

Sounds like a vicious cycle, the poor unfortunate soul. Oh well, can't feel too bad. It's his fault, after all. Or maybe ours...where does the blame lie when it comes to a Sim's fatal flaws considering that we assign them and all? xd Oh geez, I can just picture a debate between a Jacoban and a Peteran about fatal flaws and why they exist...

Only made more hilarious if they both had hubris, so naturally they each would be convinced he was the one who is right.

Oh, of course! That's a given. 3nodding The debate would never reach an definitive conclusion, they would just bicker back and forth, never shifting even an inch in their stance through the whole thing.

In their hubris, neither would be willing to end the debate until he won thus it would only stop once they both would fall asleep.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:09 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
This time tomorrow.. I will have a shiny new black 3DS in my hot lil hands.
-flails-

Awesome~ I can sense your excitement through the screen. ^^ Black is a nice color too.

Black is. My lite is black too.
All my devices are black actually lol

A few of my devices are black. ^^ Black, red, blue, or purple. I had a silver/gold Pichu/Pikachu Gameboy Color once that was pretty snazzy~

My DS is red. Not sure what color my 3DS will be when I get it. If they have a nice shade of royal blue when I get around to buying it I'll definitely be picking that one up. Or maybe a pretty emerald. =D

Black is the ultimate color for going with literally everything else. Every other color is iffy, but black? Always works.
You cant go wrong with black biggrin
Sleek and sexy.

Yep! Though I'm a sucker for color at times. xd

Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Naturally he wouldn't. The next time he'd successfully pickpocket, he'd think himself is great.

Sounds like a vicious cycle, the poor unfortunate soul. Oh well, can't feel too bad. It's his fault, after all. Or maybe ours...where does the blame lie when it comes to a Sim's fatal flaws considering that we assign them and all? xd Oh geez, I can just picture a debate between a Jacoban and a Peteran about fatal flaws and why they exist...

Only made more hilarious if they both had hubris, so naturally they each would be convinced he was the one who is right.

Oh, of course! That's a given. 3nodding The debate would never reach an definitive conclusion, they would just bicker back and forth, never shifting even an inch in their stance through the whole thing.

In their hubris, neither would be willing to end the debate until he won thus it would only stop once they both would fall asleep.

For both of their sakes I hope that upon waking the debate is truly over, and it doesn't go into round two. Otherwise they may debate themselves to death.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:35 pm
Sara Hysaro
For both of their sakes I hope that upon waking the debate is truly over, and it doesn't go into round two. Otherwise they may debate themselves to death.

Let's assume that upon waking up, they will gorge themselves on food and drink [toss in the Glutton and Drunkard flaws for added humor] then continue debating.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Let's assume that upon waking up, they will gorge themselves on food and drink [toss in the Glutton and Drunkard flaws for added humor] then continue debating.

Oooh, there's an idea. Drunken debates are always the most entertaining. Is it likely to end in a drunken fistfight? Or are they too stuffed for that? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Oooh, there's an idea. Drunken debates are always the most entertaining. Is it likely to end in a drunken fistfight? Or are they too stuffed for that? xd

Maybe it will end with a cruel monarch spitting on them as a means of dealing with pent up anger.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:51 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Maybe it will end with a cruel monarch spitting on them as a means of dealing with pent up anger.

Comedic third option! xd They would be too appalled to continue, though they may consume some more food and drink before leaving the castle. Visiting sims in my PS2 game always loved to raid the fridge before leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm
Shiver`
Diet Poison
Whats your favorite game series?

It's a tie between the Ace Attorney series (Minus Apollo Justice, which I won't touch).
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should give it a shot. I was a bit hesitant to try it but its the same game elements, just the main character is Apollo. *You do play Ace a few times and there is a great story line with him!

But then I can't pretend Hobo!Phoenix never happens. gonk  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 pm
Diet Poison
Shiver`
Diet Poison

It's a tie between the Ace Attorney series (Minus Apollo Justice, which I won't touch).

You should give it a shot. I was a bit hesitant to try it but its the same game elements, just the main character is Apollo. *You do play Ace a few times and there is a great story line with him!

But then I can't pretend Hobo!Phoenix never happens. gonk

Hes not a Hobo he is just laid back again, like his college days but thankfully not sporting a pink sweater anymore. Why he likes hobbo hats I don't know. gonk He as the worst taste in civilian clothing!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:47 pm
Shiver`
imgleft]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Deism/bats03.png[/imgleft]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hes not a Hobo he is just laid back again, like his college days but thankfully not sporting a pink sweater anymore. Why he likes hobbo hats I don't know. gonk He as the worst taste in civilian clothing!

Well, I know he isn't really a Hobo.

I know exactly what the game is about, I just have no interest in it.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:49 pm
Diet Poison
Shiver`
imgleft]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Deism/bats03.png[/imgleft]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OBJECTION!
Get interested now! scream

I love these Attorney games. Only recently got into the series last year, but played them all. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:56 pm
Shiver`
Diet Poison
Shiver`

OBJECTION!
Get interested now! scream

I love these Attorney games. Only recently got into the series last year, but played them all. xd

I own every one but AJ, I think I've given them enough money...especially since they, at this time, have no plans to localize AAI2.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 am
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Comedic third option! xd They would be too appalled to continue, though they may consume some more food and drink before leaving the castle. Visiting sims in my PS2 game always loved to raid the fridge before leaving.

Or comedic fourth option... They continue their debate such that the other sims are coming to them for their weekly mass thus making the monarch really angry and he spits on everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 am
I see there's a full on conversation going on, but I'm posting this anyway... XD

Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and probably Timesplitters... the only first-person shooter type of game I'm willing to play.

What system(s) do you play?
Wii, DS, PS2... N64. XD

Favorite game character overall?
I don't know if I could really narrow it down to just one... I have a favorite in every game I play. sweatdrop
Uhh, Sho from The World Ends with You, I guess. I love most of the characters in there.

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 am
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro

Or comedic fourth option... They continue their debate such that the other sims are coming to them for their weekly mass thus making the monarch really angry and he spits on everyone.

To be fair, I would probably get rather angry myself if people started holding mass in my home. A castle is not a place of worship! Not unless the ruler living there builds a church in there. xd Hopefully the Jacoban remembers that and doesn't decide to nail proclamations on the castle's door.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff