Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:53 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell climbed the stands for a place to sit as she felt the air being created from the flying players whoosh around her. After the last air assault her hair completely covered her face making her stop in her tracks to move and/or spit it out her mouth. Finally clearing her vision she spotted Remy sitting by herself in the front and made her way over. She waved first to catch her attention before sitting next to her. "Hey Remy, it seems like it's been forever since I've seen you." Nell looked up to the game wincing as she watched the bludgers fly as neither team scored a point as of yet.

Wearing: 'Puff Pride!l | Where: Quidditch Stands | With: Remy | Feeling: Puff Pride | Thinking: It has been a while hasn't it? | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked over to see Nell. "Hey Nell! I haven't seen you since... summer?" She remembered it was summer... but which one? Her eyes glazed over as she thought, then she regained focus and smiled. "Haha! Ooops... I'm a bit distracted today! How have you been lately?" She asked, a giggle to her voice. She saw the Beaters abusing each other, and Ariana hanging on by a thread. She was lucky she hadn't ever been abused like that!

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell tilted her head at how...spaced out Remy seemed and not just over forgetting the summer. If she were the lion she'd want to forget that as well so she held no small amount of sympathy and carefully skipped around the topic. "Good I umm...well I'm in a bit of a slight predicament." the Scot blushed as she heard her phrasing. The way she made it sound she and Rose were just fighting over a scarf!

Wearing: 'Puff Pride!l | Where: Quidditch Stands | With: Remy | Feeling: Nervous and Embarrassed | Thinking: Augh! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Nell, studying the girl. "Need help? With what? I'm here for you, you know," she said, looking helpful. She tugged at her tight jeans, used to wearing skirts every day. She looked back at the Hufflepuff, ready to help. "Whatever it is you need. I promise I won't laugh or judge!"

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy sat there, as he had for each of the games, and pretended to watch. He was, as usual, sitting in the back corner of the stands, away from everyone. Unlike usual, however, the page in his journal was empty. He held a quill loosely in his right hand, but nothing had inspired him to draw. He saw a Hufflepuff girl talking to Remy, then sneaked a glance at the empty space beside himself. How was it fair that Remy had everyone for a friend, while he was sitting alone in the shadows. He hated it!
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{Romy has an emotion!}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell blushed lightly at her friend's vehement response of support before taking a few short deep breaths and speaking quickly. "Me an' Rose kissed a few weeks ago and now we've been avoiding each other but I don't want to avoid her because I actually kind of liked it but she kept apologizing about it so I think that she might not like it or me and it was my first kiss and and and...I don't know what to do!" She looked over at Remy with wide eyes after her long spiel.

Wearing: 'Puff Pride!l | Where: Quidditch Stands | With: Remy | Feeling: Nervous and Embarrassed | Thinking: Augh! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gasped in surprise. Her eyes went wide as she hugged Nell tight. "No way! I'm so proud of you!" she said, smiling brightly. "You need to go to her, kiss her again and tell her how you feel! Oh!" she giggled, remembering a "dirty little secret" to share so Nell felt better. "Sam and I snogged by the courtyard after the last game!" she said, feeling a bit weird about it. Sam technically hadn't broken up with Caitlin... so it made her feel morally wrong.

Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell "eeped" from the tight hug that randomly occurred from Remy before blushing brighter and giggling lightly at her advice. Maybe she was right. Before she could thank her friend she was told her own secret and gasped before happily clapping. "That's great! I know you've been sweet on him for years now! But...when did he and Cait break up?" she asked confused.

Wearing: 'Puff Pride!l | Where: Quidditch Stands | With: Remy | Feeling: Happy and slightly Confused | Thinking: Yay! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blushed when Nell asked about Sam and Cait. "Uh... Well, you see, thing is...." she stammered out, cheeks a deep red. What was she supposed to say?! Sam should have provided a tinge of help... She looked at her feet as she whispered,
"They haven't"

Wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley watched as Tobi got hit with a bludger. "TOBI!" he shouted out, worried that his friend had been hurt. He watched, worried as Tobi continued to fly. There goes Hufflepuff''s seeker... he thought as he saw the red haired girl get hit by a bludger. His eyes, fell back on Tobi, watching him.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke had been surprised to hear that they needed a new announcer for quidditch. Heck, he was more surprised that he had volunteered. Then again, he was eager to try and see how well he'd do at it anyway, that, and have a bit of fun doing it at the same time. Walking over to the announcer's podium, he stood and clasped his hands behind his back. "Hello and welcome to the last match of the year for both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. This year, Ravenclaw's been on fire with their seeker and chasers, while Hufflepuff has had some setbacks during their last match. Both teams are eager to win, and neither seems willing to let the other take the cup. With the Quidditch Cup on the line for both teams, it is anyone's game!"

User Image
State: Announcing
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iяɪs climbed into the stands, prepared for another game. This time it was Hufflepuff versus Ravenclaw. Her own house against Night's house, and Autumn's brother's house. Who would win? She didn't know, but would cheer for whoever did and didn't. A new announcer caught her ear. He sounded like a mere first year like herself. 'Ah, that's cool. He's the announcer now. I wonder what happened to the old one?' she thought as she took her seat. The perfect spot for her to see everything, which was greatly appreciated due to her height. Iris stood up as a few of the players walked onto the Pitch. "Whoo! Rah! Rah! Ravenclaw! Huff 'n Puff! Hufflepuff! Yay!" she cheered, just happy to be out in the fresh air watching an exciting sport such as Quidditch.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:32 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor Keeper

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob entered the stands, eager to see the last match his brother would have of the year. He was hoping that at least quidditch would brighten his brother's mood, and so far, he wasn't sure. He did however hear someone new announcing, which made him groan. Why the heck was Nalson announcing, anyway? Spying Iris, he walked over and flopped down. "Hey Iris, excited I take it?" He himself was hoping for something to cheer himself up. Even if Gryffindor couldn't win, at least his brother's team had a chance.

----------------------------------
State: Bummed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iяɪs sat back down after cheering to find none other than Jacob Drage sitting beside her. Well, sitting was one word for it. He seemed to have just collapsed into the seat. "Oh, hi Jacob. Yeah, I'm pretty excited. I love Quidditch, even if I can't play to save my life." she replied. Something about him was off. He didn't seem like the normal joking Jacob she had come to know. He seemed... upset? Depressed? Something. "Hey, Jacob? Are you okay? You seem a little down." Her friend's well-being was always a top priority in her book.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley sat in the stands, his camera aimed at the pitch. He honestly wasn't sure who he wanted to win. His house vs Tobi's house. It surely was confusing, just like everything between him and Tobi. He sighed. "Ah well, at least I'll get some good action shots." he said, raising his camera. Tobi's looking up here.. he noted as the brown haired boy looked up at the stands.

User Image

User Image  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games