Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:07 pm
Kaccee shook her head, smiling you dont have to think everything to me  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Gregory was still listening to the history teacher, but he couldn't help thinking about Mira. "Should I ask her out next time I see her? Might be a bit soon...Then again..."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:02 pm
aaaand i gtg gonk weeelll, cya tomorrow pirate  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:03 pm
"Well if we would speak to each other we don't want to get into trouble right?"  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

Melody - Rescesa

You... But... What is going on here? What are you?!?! She asked, cowering for the first time in a while. Melody laughed, her back to Mira. You really have no idea, do you, Mira? Well, I guess it's time you knew. You're needed. By me. Right now. The voice came from Melody's mouth, but it wasn't her voice. Melody, cut it out! This... This isn't f-funny! I'm... I'm serious, you're n-not scaring me, so you can just c-cut it out... Mira practically whispered, afraid for once. You fool! I am not Melody. You have no idea who I am... Not yet, at least. Melody said, but it still wasn't her voice. Her back was still facing Mira. What is she talking about? What's wrong with her? She must be crazy... Why is her voice so different all of a sudden? Is something... Wrong with her? Mira wondered, still cowering in the other side of the room from Melody. Come, Mira. Come to your destiny, greet me with open arms. I am... Melody turned around. Your savior She said. Mira screamed at the other girl's features. It was definetely no longer Melody that inhabited the body across the room from Mira. Her face was black with strange red carvings, red eyes and glowing red holes where her eyebrows would have been. Melody's body jumped over to Mira, crouching in front of her. Mira realized she was still screaming when the other girl put her hand on Mira's mouth. Mira struggled to get away, pushing Melody's body away. What do you want?!!?!! She screamed, frantic. Melody's body let out a terrible laugh. You, mortal, may call me Rescesa. What I want is my business. But, what you can give me is another. Bring me the- No! I won't do anything for you, demon! Mira screamed, running out of the store with Rescesa close behind her. Mira made it to the front of the school before Rescesa caught up with her and grabbed around the neck from behind. Mira struggled but it was no use. H-Help!! P-please... S-someone h-help...! She choked out, elbowing Rescesa in the stomach.

{{OOC ~ If you're confused about Rescesa, check out the profiles. lol All explained there I wanted it to be a surprise. Aren't I a drama queen? You'll find a lot of action with me here! ^.^}}  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm
Gregory sensed a dark presence outside the school. "What the heck is that?" He dashed out of the classroom, ignoring his teacher's instructions to sit back down. He stepped out the front door of the school and growled. "What's going on here? Who are you, and what're you doing to Mira?" He changed into his true form, his horns, wings and tail growing into place in seconds, scars appearing in an instant.

((OOC: Gregory may not be the smartest incubus around, but he has a knack for finding trouble.XD))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Melody

Mira was still fiercly struggling with Rescesa when Gregory came out. G-Gregory! H-help... G-get her... Off... She managed to choke out before Rescesa tightened her grip. Rescesa smirked, glancing at the sky. You just won't give, will you, Mira? No matter. I'll get what I want from Ryuu one way or another. Another day, I guess. Goodbye for now. She said, letting Mira go. As soon as she was free, Mira quickly ran to Gregory, throwing herself into his arms. Have fun while you can, Mira. Soon, you'll be joining Melody in her prison. Rescesa threatened. Suddenly, she screeched and she collapsed to the ground. Mira turned away from Rescesa when she collapsed, clinging to Gregory.

{{Argh, stupid huge picture!!! lol}}  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Rescesa started screeching, Hughes suddenly yelled out as he fell out of the tree...directly onto his head. "Ow." was all Hughes said for a minute as he slowly became more oriented. Shortly afterward, Hughes then picked himself up and shook his head groggily while rubbing the top of it softly.

"What in Hades was that?" Hughes swore. "Here I was, minding my own business taking a nap and next second I get my ears almost shot off by a goddamned missile or something." Hughes then realized he wasn't alone and looked over at Mira, Gregory, and the collapsed Rescesa.

"Would anyone mind telling me just what in Hades is going on?" Hughes asked as he walked over to Gregory and Mira. Genuinely curious for once, Hughes's expression was like that of a person who just couldn't quite figure out where the hell that last puzzle piece went.

((OoC: Please bare with me for a second, guys, as I'm trying to see what Post Style I should do from now on besides Say, that way my posts of more flare.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:08 pm
"Things are getting weird, Hughes..." Gregory held Mira close and patted her head gently. "Are you okay, Mira?" He had no idea what just happened, but he knew one thing: He had to whatever he could to keep Mira safe.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira shivered, pushing a strand of hair out of her face. Y-yeah I'm alright. She turned to look at Rescesa's body, surprised but glad to see that all traces of Rescesa were gone, and it was instead Melody's body lying on the ground. I wonder what's wrong with Melody. She obviously didn't mean to do whatever that was, but who am I to say? She thought, stepping away from Gregory and walking towards Melody. She crouched down toward her body. Melody? Are you okaie? Melody? She asked gently, pushing Melody over. Her eyes fluttered open, and for a moment she seemed surprised. W-what? Mira, what happened? We were just heading to the magic shop and then... I don't remember... Melody said, looking at Mira, obviously confused, and not remembering anything of what just happened. Mira smiled. Long story, no time. You know Rescesa? She asked. Melody looked surprised and then sat up. Yeah. She's... She's my demon... Melody said, ashamed and looking at the ground.

{{OOC ~ Kaie well I'll be back tomorrow! ^.^}}

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:55 pm
Gregory scratched his head. "The heck does that demon want with Mira and Ryuu? Will I be able to protect Mira?" These questions were running through his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:47 am
Renac woke up from his nap in math class he glanced out the window and say a few people sitting outside the school.he winced and laid his head back down on the desk but decided to actually listen to the teacher  

AARONZ1

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

Melody

Melody got up with Mira's help. So... What happened? Did I... Did I hurt you? She asked in a whisper. Mira laughed. If you consider scaring me half to death in that room and then practically suffocating me just now as hurting me, then yeah, you did. Mira answered jokingly. Did I really let Rescesa do that? And here I was thinking I could control her... Where did this all go wrong? Melody wondered. But you're okaie, right? I didn't like, seriously damage you or anything? Mira was about to say something sarcastic, but decided it wasn't the time. No, you didn't hurt me. I'm... Fine, except I might have a bruised throat tomorrow... Melody looked down at herself. She whimpered at what she saw. It was her body, but her hair had turned a dark purple. She realized for the first time she had something on her face. She reached to her face, surprised that she felt some sort of metal bar around her mouth and a cloth covering her two eyes, but a whole over one was how she could see. Rescesa turned me into this... She whispered.

{{OOC ~ Does anyone know how to resize pictures? Seriously this is way to big!}}  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:50 pm
Chikiri Lobos
...a person who just couldn't quite figure out where the hell that last puzzle piece went.

{{OOC ~ LMAO I didn't get it the first time I read through that but now I do! Excuse me I'm a little hyper which is why I find that Hilarious... ^.^}}  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:04 pm
Gregory looked at Melody. "If it makes you feel any better, Melody, you still look better than me." He smiled weakly. "Then again, I look like I got hit by a truck..." He changed to a considerably less scarred form, with shoulder-length red hair and blue eyes.

((OOC: Have you tried using Paint Shop?))  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games