Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to groan as he rolled around, grabbing his gut. After a moment he slowly got up and looked over to him. “Because…he is mine and I am not about to lose him to…what the,” he muttered looking over to him. “What…what the hell happened to your eyes,” he asked before it clicked in his mind. “You’re his daemon…aren’t you.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 am
User Image "He is mine!" Oriax declared with a snarl tiny fangs replacing his human forms canines. "I am but that doesn't matter. You are not to touch him again or one i'll rip you to pieces and then tell your wife about your affair." Oriax threatened.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 am
User Image

User Image

“You freaks are just right for each other,” he said tossing the food and other items to the floor. “Now give me money.” Just seconds later it made contact with his face, causing Jason to groan. He watched him go before seeming to sigh, shaking his head. “Didn’t know he was that horrible of a person.” Though what was really bothering him was the word freak, hating that word very much so. “Finish packing inside…I will move this back to the carriage alright,” he said with a weak smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 am
User Image Oriax snarled when the man called them freaks the word bothered him little but he knew for humans it was something that bothered them. "Sometimes humans are quite good at hiding their real selves." Oriax stated picking up things of the ground. "Ignore him, hes the only freak. Who cheats on their mate." he growled ignoring Jason's words to pack the inside.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

User Image

Looking to him, he seemed to smile weakly as he picked up the last of the stuff and took it inside. “I am sorry…please calm down,” he said hugging him and kissing his cheek. “But thank you for coming out when you did…I was worried I wouldn’t be able to throw him off.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 am
User Image Oriax looked to Jason, he could still feel the other's distress over the situation. "I am calm..." he spoke softly violet eyes holding a tinge of confusion. Returning the hug, "I noticed no noise of things coming in so I went to check it out. You threw him off just fine. Besides your a magician next time use your magic and barbecue him." Oriax laughed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:28 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft laugh at this, kissing his forehead. “I don’t like using my magic for bad if I can help it,” he said gently to him. “Besides for hunting and helping…I wont use my magic to harm.” Smiling weakly, he gave him a kiss before letting him go. “Now lets pack the rest of the stuff and get to moving alright. But first we need to stop into town so we can list the place for sale.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:50 am
User Image "I don't think that would have been considered for bad, just self defense." Oriax said with a shrug. "Your still upset." Oriax stated after the kiss. "I can smell it, why?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:55 am
User Image

User Image

Jason smiled at this, glad he was able to pick up on it. “Because I don’t like being called a freak,” he said softly to him. “Its just…what is so bad for what we are trying to have? Is it so bad for me to want to have a family with someone I actually trust and am starting to care for.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:04 am
User Image "Theres nothing wrong with it, the man has no sense of anything. I should have ripped him to pieces," Oriax growled half-heartedly. "Your not a freak and neither am I, nor our child." Oriax said more sternly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 am
User Image

User Image

At the mention of their child, his face light up as his hand rested on his stomach. “Our child is a miracle…they are going to be amazing just like you are,” he said with a soft smile. “Sorry…I will be better soon alright. Lets just finish packing and into our new home. We still have to add the additional rooms remember.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 am
User Image Oriax was glad to see Jason's spirits pick up almost instantly at the mention of their child. "Alright, lets finish packing and get home." Oriax said with a nod.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 am
User Image

User Image

With a nod, he kissed his cheek before they set off to work. It took only a little over two hours to get it all packed and loaded; then to list their old home for sale. Now they were off into the forest, heading to the cabin. “This is just amazing...we use magic to set up and expand which shouldn’t take more then an hour. Then we can have our dinner to celebrate our new home and future.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:34 am
User Image Oriax was glad when they had finished packing and were on their way to their new home. "It sounds wonderful, will you exhaust yourself though? We did go hunting earlier today." Oriax questioned a bit worriedly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 am
User Image

User Image

He was feeling tired with all the moving but he felt energy at the thought of resting. “I am a little tired but the sooner we get all this done, the soon we can relax and think of our future,” he said softly to him. “So don’t worry to much about me alright Oriax.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games