Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDestinyMoonxX

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:41 am
Hello folks! I'm Emmy/Emi, either way works. I like to be called Lunatic online. Too bad that name is already taken >_> Erm I'm still thinking of a better username... I'm more of the artistic type. I might seem calm on the internet but in real life I'm a bomb about to explode in any moment. Enjoy.
Musiikki

Your signature is awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:56 am
Hiya. I'm Kevin and 19. I like music, reading, some writing, and hanging out with my friends.Magic the Gathering is pretty cool too. If you have any questions just ask.  

Reapya Faceoff

Infinite_1ups

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:07 pm
Hello Everybody, My name is Thomas, I am really looking forward to being able to take part in everything this guild has to offer biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:09 pm
hi my name is xayoo_puppieex.....my favorite color is blue and my adopted favorite color is neon green..........i luv to draw i won like 20 art prizes and i play the bass guitar i am also a singer i am ok at it.......i also love wolfs >w<  

Babii Mamacitahh

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
Evol On rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 5 Total: 10 (3-18)

Evol On

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:53 pm
Heyo!

I'm Evol; As most of you will notice, is Love spelled backwards. Evol On; No Love. I created this account in a state of deep depression, which I'm currently working my way out of.

My favorite color is Purple and the neutral colors ( White and Black and all the shades of Gray ). I prefer action and/or comedy movies over romantic and/or melodramatic movies, but I will watch the occasional chick flick, depending on who my peers are. I prefer action games ( Such as first-person-shooters ) over any other genre, though I am starting to get into tabletop RPGs ( Pathfinder, or, better known, Dungeons and Dragons ). I love Fallout 3, which combined the FPS with the RPG and threw in a storyline that unfolded as you played. I could rant on and on about Fallout: New Vegas, but I'll save that for later. I don't read too often, but I prefer the science fiction ( Such as that of Dean Koontz or Stephen King ) over other genres.

As I'm usually open about, I'm gay. I was bisexual for a while, but just the other day my mindset shifted to full homosexuality. Being only fourteen years of age, most people find that fact weird and disturbing, and I get a lot of sh heart t because of it.

I live in Alaska, and I - quite frankly - hate it here. I have one good friend with whom I can trust all of my personal secrets and happenings. I have many online with whom I can confide in, but its a lot more personal doing it face to face.

One fact I keep mostly online is the fact that I am indeed a furry. Part of the furry fandom, all of that jazz. ( If you're not a furry, don't know what it is, or just don't care, you can skip ahead to the asterisk for the ending. smile ) My fursona is a male arctic fox of my size, age, et cetera. It's basically me as an arctic fox. If I'm ever talking about my fursona, I usually refer to it as myself or me, i.e., "I'm an arctic fox," even when talking about it in real life.

Well, that's just about everything about me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm
hehe hi there biggrin im kinda new on gaia, but i love wolves. so i was like oh hey! lookie!
ive been dancing since i was 4 and its been my life ever since. and not the clogging stuff. ballet. real dancing. smile heart  

_glimmering-aqua_

Xx_Tatsu-Neko_xX

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:03 pm
Hi,im Alexis,or Tatsu as i go online alot.I love reading basically anything that catches my interest at that time.I love drawing anime-like characters.I enjoy listening to music ( i cant sleep without it ) , and sometimes write poems when im upset or happy ( more often upset , its much easier for me to calm down that way so my poems reflect mood). I write fairly alot , but prefer drawing. I cant stand people getting hurt,expecially friends. Im a fairly random person sometimes so watch for it when i say im hyper ( almost everyday anymore ). I love to give advice,though im not always much of a help , i try. Thats about it,want to know ,visit my profile,it'll tell you more than i could ever say face-to-face.Thanks for your time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 pm
YAWWWWWW, I don't really have much to say actually. I'm really shy around people I don't know.. BUTTTT, if you get to know me I AMMM FREAKINNN WILDDDDDDDD dramallama sooooo, yeahhh. Oh plus, I live in a country that some of you people didn't know exist blaugh HEHEHEHHEHEH, PEACE! 4laugh  

NadiaFurtado310

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:22 pm
YOoooOOoOo
names ancorns but called me retarded.
i like NOODLES!!! watching anime, playing games, hanging out, swimming and drawing
ive had a rough life and it still isnt to easy so i hope people would understand and give me the support i need someday.
i hate rascists, people who are dumb enough to ask ''are you ok?'' when youre clearly not, mood breakers, boredom
if i had to compare myself to someone it would be blackstar from soul eater
BIIGGEST EGO ON EARTH YA-HOO!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Hey! I'm Katie smile

I've had a gaia for three years now, lol. Back when Gaia was in the stone age , (lol)

Anyways, I took a year or so off though so I'm still decked out in mostly newb stuff, lol, but I'm working on that. My gaia girl is a little bit punk, a little bit tomboy, a little bit army chick, and a little bit sexy nurse wink lol.
I myself have blonde hair, but hers is black because I got sick of the origional brown I had put on her in seventh grade when mine was also brown and I wanted to go darker instead of lighter.
Anyways, it's nice to join (:

Message me if you want too! smile !.  

katielovin21

Arkyron

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:39 pm
Hey there~

I'm Anthony. I'm generally easy-going, albeit a bit on the quiet side at times. I found this guild through a signature, and thought maybe I could help some people out, make a friend here and there, and just chill. I don't have much of anything else to say, but I'm open to questions via quote or PM.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:21 pm
I love wolves so much that I named my avatar Ookami which means wolf in Japanese. biggrin  

Ookami_Sumimura

Barton Mage

21,325 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100

kittenkat967

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:45 pm
Hello, I'm Adhire-chan... I Love books (if possible i would never stop reading... i do have a life as bad as that sounds...), I like drawing(constantly improving!), listening to various styles and eras of music though i have to say 80's was prty amazing... Love hanging with friends and i tend to name my personal belongings.
i heard somewhere that if you name something your more likely to take care of it because humans displace their emotions and rational thoughts onto other things. weird right? I also love random bits of info!
I'm 19 struggling through finals and looking forward to some relaxation. Wolves happened to be my favorite animal so when i saw the pic for the guild i thought it looked pretty cool... so ya thats me...  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:40 am
Hi, I'm Tala Maxwell, Age 23, Complete Wolf Fanatic whee

I like drawing and photography, and spend much of my time on Gaia RolePlaying and suring the market for bargains wink

I have 3 or 4 outlaw wolf pups and intent to put them in my tank eventually lol*  

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Hoechlins_Wolfy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:40 am
I'm Julia. (:
I am fourteen years of age and loving it! I am a very colourful person, happy...most of the time, I don't have a temper but that doesn't mean I'm a softy. heart

Appearence wise...well...theres pics of me on my profile, if you don't like it, I don't care. No body's perfect, right?

I am obsessed with Blood on the Dance Floor, Foo Fighters, Nickelback, Rise Against and Guns N' Roses.

I also LOVE wolves heart heart heart

• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces