Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight....." he said as he sighed.

@Serena: Danni: "Alright." he said before heading in a different direction.
She looks up at the sky. "What do you intend to do after everything's fixed up?"

"Dunno....once Xena's happy, that's all that matters...." he said with a shrug.

@Serena: Danni: He started to search for Xena once more.
"Are you going to remain here or are you going to return to your world?" She asked.

"Dunno. What would you do if it were you?" he asked.
She would lower her gaze to the ground. "If it were me....Letting go is something I have difficulty on doing." She murmured. "Yet remaining in a place for someone you've become attached to...you're just torturing yourself. I know all you want is to make Xena happy, though would you really spend the rest of your life trying to make her happy, knowing that she's not going to feel the same feelings toward you? Do you really want to be with someone you have feelings for, yet they don't have the same towards you?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight....." he said as he sighed.

@Serena: Danni: "Alright." he said before heading in a different direction.
She looks up at the sky. "What do you intend to do after everything's fixed up?"

"Are you going to remain here or are you going to return to your world?" She asked.

She would lower her gaze to the ground. "If it were me....Letting go is something I have difficulty on doing." She murmured. "Yet remaining in a place for someone you've become attached to...you're just torturing yourself. I know all you want is to make Xena happy, though would you really spend the rest of your life trying to make her happy, knowing that she's not going to feel the same feelings toward you? Do you really want to be with someone you have feelings for, yet they don't have the same towards you?

"Whatever it takes ta make er happy. Even in the end if that's for me ta leave.... then that's what I'll do."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Whatever it takes ta make er happy. Even in the end if that's for me ta leave.... then that's what I'll do."
"The one who can make that decision is you. Not Xena or anyone else."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded a little.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 pm
When she reached halfway to the palace, she saw something fly overhead. Stopping, she turned around and realized it was Rini heading towards the portal, a dark glow about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 pm
dark_serena07
When she reached halfway to the palace, she saw something fly overhead. Stopping, she turned around and realized it was Rini heading towards the portal, a dark glow about her.

In a flash, she turned around and headed back to the portal

Rini had a dark glow and was beginning to let her kitsune features show  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded a little.
She looks over to Raph. "Do you blame me and Danni for what Xena had become?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded a little.
She looks over to Raph. "Do you blame me and Danni for what Xena had become?"

".... I....don't." he murmured.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I see..." She said before looking at the ground for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Why? What's it matter anyway? Ya husband can't stand me and I'm sure ya ain't all that fond a me either.... we gotta find Xena....." he said as he started to pace and rub the back of his head.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Why? What's it matter anyway? Ya husband can't stand me and I'm sure ya ain't all that fond a me either.... we gotta find Xena....." he said as he started to pace and rub the back of his head.
"If you had looked through our eyes, then you would understand." She said then starts to head towards the bar. "I'll see if Donnie's in his lab."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"If you had looked through our eyes, then you would understand." She said then starts to head towards the bar. "I'll see if Donnie's in his lab."

"Understand why ya hate me? I'm sure that's real interestin.... Donnie?! I don't want ta ******** wit tha Donnie of this world.... He probably can't stand me either!" he said in exasperation.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Understand why ya hate me? I'm sure that's real interestin.... Donnie?! I don't want ta ******** wit tha Donnie of this world.... He probably can't stand me either!" he said in exasperation.
"Understand why it's strange in our eyes for you wanting to be with Xena." She said as she makes her way back to the bar. Once there, she would head over to the lab.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Understand why it's strange in our eyes for you wanting to be with Xena." She said as she makes her way back to the bar. Once there, she would head over to the lab.

"That cause I'm part reptile, or does the giant turtle part just through ya off?" he grumbled as he followed her.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That cause I'm part reptile, or does the giant turtle part just through ya off?" he grumbled as he followed her.
"Neither." She answered before knocking on the door to the lab. "Donnie? You there?"  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games