Submit

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"This place must be crawlin wit em." he murmured.
Carbuncle: "That could explain why there aren't any zombies around here."

"Probably." he said before looking over at Syra. "She always talk ta tha sky like that?" he asked.

Resting the gun against her shoulder, she gives Raphael a raised eyebrow expression. "I'm fine, Carbuncle, and you just missed him leaving," she added toward Raph. "I haven't lost that much of my mind."
Carbuncle: "What did he have to say?" He asked before looking at Raph. "She encountered the ghost from her memories."

"Not a lot, but I did gain some information. When this place was burnt to a crisp - literally - he died, but I was saved by someone. The only problem is that this happened years and years ago, meaning I've missed years between then and now. Somehow I went from there to waking up in an alley here, no memories of my entire past. Something's up, and I aim to figure out what it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"This place must be crawlin wit em." he murmured.
Carbuncle: "That could explain why there aren't any zombies around here."

"Probably." he said before looking over at Syra. "She always talk ta tha sky like that?" he asked.

Resting the gun against her shoulder, she gives Raphael a raised eyebrow expression. "I'm fine, Carbuncle, and you just missed him leaving," she added toward Raph. "I haven't lost that much of my mind."
Carbuncle: "What did he have to say?" He asked before looking at Raph. "She encountered the ghost from her memories."

"Not a lot, but I did gain some information. When this place was burnt to a crisp - literally - he died, but I was saved by someone. The only problem is that this happened years and years ago, meaning I've missed years between then and now. Somehow I went from there to waking up in an alley here, no memories of my entire past. Something's up, and I aim to figure out what it is."

"So ya did lose some a ya mind." he said nodding. "Don't worry. We'll help ya anyway we can, but first we gotta find Xena." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:51 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"So ya did lose some a ya mind." he said nodding. "Don't worry. We'll help ya anyway we can, but first we gotta find Xena." he said.

Syra frowned, glancing around to assess the dire situation. "She left?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:59 am
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra frowned, glancing around to assess the dire situation. "She left?" she questioned.

"Yeah... she found out what happened ta her parents in this world and got upset. Then she left." he explained.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah... she found out what happened ta her parents in this world and got upset. Then she left." he explained.

"Oh...." She glanced up at the sky for a moment, thinking before nodding to herself and making eye contact with Raph and Carbuncle. "Then let's go find her, wherever she may be."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

"Oh...." She glanced up at the sky for a moment, thinking before nodding to herself and making eye contact with Raph and Carbuncle. "Then let's go find her, wherever she may be."

He nodded. "She couldn't have gotten too far." he said as he headed away from the building and sniffed the air some.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded. "She couldn't have gotten too far." he said as he headed away from the building and sniffed the air some.
Carbuncle: He too sniffs the air then starts to head off as if following a scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: He too sniffs the air then starts to head off as if following a scent.

Syra quietly follows behind the two, keeping her eyes scanning the area for any sign of Xena.  

Mikajo

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:46 am
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra quietly follows behind the two, keeping her eyes scanning the area for any sign of Xena.

He cupped his hands around his mouth and called, "XENA!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:37 pm
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: He follows the scent towards an abandoned high school. He would take a moment to look around before looking up at the roof.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Carbuncle: He follows the scent towards an abandoned high school. He would take a moment to look around before looking up at the roof.

He saw the school and headed over to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Syra trailed after both, a determined expression on her face. She hoped Xena was okay.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Carbuncle: He slowly goes inside the school, though seeming to be keeping his guard up.

Xena: On the rooftop, she stood with her forehead resting on the door that leads inside the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo

Carbuncle: He slowly goes inside the school, though seeming to be keeping his guard up.

Xena: On the rooftop, she stood with her forehead resting on the door that leads inside the building.

He headed in and past Carbuncle as he looked for a stairway that would lead to the roof.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo

He headed in and past Carbuncle as he looked for a stairway that would lead to the roof.
Xena: She was aware of the three's presence, though she wanted some time to herself.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff