Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:31 pm
Nobuyuki stood awkwardly in front of the office door. "I really hope I don't mess up." He thought to himself while twiddling his fingers. "Maybe I should just leave now. I mean, I don't even know if the kage is there!" He started to slowly back up, but then he froze. "No, I have to do this." He moved up again, and knocked 3 times.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:49 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji arrived back at her office and noticed a young man has been standing there. Has he been waiting there the whole time? Talk about loyal and honorable to the core. Fuji than walked up to the door and opened it. "Sorry for the wait, I'm the Yukikage Fuji no Yuki. Please come in..." she said as she walked into the large office leaving the door open. She than took her hat off, but left her kages robe over her shoulders and sat infront of her desk leaning on the edge of it.

"Now what can I help you with?" she asked the young man by the door. She wanted to know what he needed. She was also waiting for Bob to come so she could give him his things for completing the mission with her and the others.

[ Sorry for the long and annoying wait ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:07 am
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Not far behind the Kage, Miyuki appeared outside the office. The door was open, and so she simply walked in and looked from the young man, a Genin, back to the Kage. She knew that the Kage would already know why she was here, and so rather than directly address the Kage, Miyuki simply stood back, folded her arms, and waited for a response. Hopefully, this mission would get her a fair amount of reward, so that she could continue to build her puppets. After all, building her puppets was her first priority. Also, since their sparring at Konohagakure had been delayed, Miyuki thought to ask the Kage for a spar. It would be a good experience, to see just how much more powerful the Kage was than she. But for now, Miyuki simply waited for the Kage to tell her what she would be receiving for completing the mission.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:14 am
Bob appeared at the entrance to the kages building allowing a rather deep sigh escape his lips before striding into the building. He slowly walked in standing a good three feet to the right of Miyuki on the other side of the door. He stood motionless knowing full well that the Kage had some tasks for him to complete and he was ready to go do something. Konoha had been a bust, their discipline and commitment was less than average something he was determined to keep from happening here. His typical phlegmatic disposition was present showing that the spurt of emotion he had shown earlier had passed and his habitual cold, calculating personality had once again took control. His emerald eyes gazed at his leader staring deeply and inquisitively, he was wondering just what she had been thinking and why she had hugged him like she did back in konoha. The feeling of warmth surrounding him was something foreign and bewildering that Bob had not intention of exploring or seeking out the feeling again. Though luckily Bob's perfect poker face allowed him to hide this internal turmoil from those around him.

A Just War

iOath

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:41 am
Nobuyuki turned and saw the Yukikage come up and open the door. "So, she wasn't in the office. I guess that makes sense, considering that no one answered the door." He laughed nervously and stepped aside until the Yukikage entered. After she did, he followed in right behind her. As he waited for the Yukikage to sit down, he heard footsteps from behind him...so he moved to the side, just in case there was someone that wanted to come in. Once the Yukikage had sat down and asked him, "Now what can I help you with?", he grinned with excitement. "I'm a new genin, and I need a headband. Also, I need some scrolls to help me train with ninjutsu and eiseijutsu." He said quickly. "I hope that's not asking for too much..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 pm
» Doku Le «

"You could be the King.."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking in to the building, Doku had her hood covering the side of her face, while her gas mask and mechanic's goggles would cover the rest. Looking over at the front desk, she breathed through the vents; "Leader.." She said soflty, a hissing sound coming through the vents. The lady at the front desk pointed up to the Yukikage's Office, her hands shaking. Doku then proceeded on her way to the office. Without knocking, she stepped in, her snow covered attire finally being brushed off to it's dirty-self. She looked around, and from in the darkness of her hood, she would speak. "Which one is the Yukikage..?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"But watch the Queen conquer!"

[ ≈ ]
• кιяιgαкυяє •

Zombie Swagger

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji saw that she had many visitors and wanted to get to her shinobi first before addressing the last one that arrived. "I see, you must be a medical ninja." she said as she remember that she was to meet him before leaving but never got the chance. She already had things lined on her desk that she asked an elder to do. She grabbed a headband off her desk and than went to a shelf that held many scrolls and pulled out one containing Eiseijutsu, another his first element, and the last his second element. "These should help you get started Nobuyuki..." she said as she handed the headband the scrolls to him. "Please do not over work yourself."

She than turned her attention to Bob and Miyuki and smiled at them. "Oh you two must be here for your payment and maybe a mission or two." she said as she grabbed two bags to her left of her desk and offered it to them. She had a smile upon her face as she did.

Fuji than noticed the last ninja that was not one of her's she gave a look of a bit distaste. "I am, I'm Fuji no Yuki, and it would be nice of you to show a bit more respect. Wy not remove the hood..?" she stated and asked as she eyed the individual from head to toe. "What is it you need..?" she asked the visitor with a steady gaze on the individual.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

User Image

With a nod, Miyuki accepted the bag and smiled at the Kage in return. "I know that you have other people to attend to, but might I inquire as to the contents of this bag?" she hoped that it was the reward, but at the same time she wasn't entirely sure what the reward would be. A mission would also be quite helpful, but Miyuki wasn't overly fond of pushing her luck. As Miyuki thought about this, her eyes trailed over to the ninja whom had just entered. Obviously not a snow ninja, and apparently not a respectful ninja of any other village. While Miyuki knew that she should not overstep her boundaries, it made her uncomfortable that they were getting so many outsiders over the course of the past days... Miyuki had hardly seen this many outsiders all at one time and she was hesitant to leave for any reason while there was this strange hooded ninja that was possibly a threat to the village.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:14 am
» Doku Le «

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shifting around inside of the bandages, the large purple sword would begin to grow restless in the room. The sources of chakra all beginning to flood the air, Samehada picking up the sources and carefully observing. With the large, bandaged sword diagonally down Doku's back, the War Fan would go the other way. Smiling, the woman looked upwards, breathing through her mask. "Respect?" She said with a slight giggle at the end. "I've killed people violently in front of friends and family, for getting in my way." She said with a smile, behind the mask. Then, she stepped forwards, a ferret sliding off of each arm and out of the ends of her cloak. At the window, a hawk would sit at the sill, looking in, a package in it's left claw. The woman then would stare through the goggles she wore, looking the Kage in the eyes. "What's stopping me, from killing all of you right now?" She asked, dropping her head on to her right shoulder. "I've come to ask you for something.. In return, I'll be your village's guardian. I'll leave my hawk with you, and in case of trouble, I'll be here as soon as possible to stop the attack, and successfully defend your home." She said, placing her left hand on her desk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ ≈ ]
• кιяιgαкυяє •

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji at the moment carried not for her life, but for the Genin and right away bite her bottom lip. But still spoke. "What could be stopping you is that without me you can't get what you need..." she said as she held a straight look upon her face now. Fuji watched as all the animals began to appear and it made her feel a bit more nervous, but she keep her eyes on the biggest threat and only watched her new "guest".

The giggles and way this person did seemed to just bother her the most. "But now that you have me and I fear more for my Genin lives than my own..." she said as she sighed and closed her eyes. In away admitting and submitting. "I'm fine with those terms, it seems having you as an ally is better than an enemy at this point." Fuji stated as she lite her pipe inhaled and than exhaled the smoke. "What is it that you need from my village..? Fuji asked.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm
» Doku Le «

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Doku smiled as the hawk lifted the window open with it's beak alone. It flew the package over, and placed it in Doku's hand before flying over to the window sill, and sitting. "I require twenty five thousand Ryo and a Genin to train under my wing." She said in a stern voice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[]
кιяιgαкυяє

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm
((I want to leave, but I feel like I'd get destroyed if I tried to. xD))  

iOath

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Bob not taking bag his eyes suddenly shot over glaring at Doku a cold remorseless look showing that those threats in no way frightened or intimidated him. "Stay Frosty" Bob said with a slight tone of excitement using his signiture catch phrase to hopefully snap Fuji out of her apparent state of confusion. "Fuji we can take this woman, her threats sound empty to me. Plus we have home field advantage, although I may be a genin I am adept with my bloodline I can hold my own" He stated insisting that his leader trust in the shinobi she had appeared to have extreme faith in a mere day ago. It was astounding to him that she could so easily see them as a burden rather than an asset.

His luminescent green hues continued to stare at the newcomer as if he was looking through into her very sole, it was a gift from his clan they were cold calculating breed of ninja and from what Bob had seen he had the advantage here and although he may not be able to kill this newcomer he'd definitely be able to escape with the other genin without taking harm

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

From the other Genin to her Kage, to the mysterious person who was now standing here, her eyes darted and her face had flushed with anger, and she now stepped forward, after what the other Genin had said about taking the foreigner on, "Madame Kage, you don't have to listen to this foreigner. We don't need someone like this as an ally." As she said this, her eyes trailed over to the other and narrowed slightly. Whoever this person was, she was overstepping her boundaries. She was in the presence of the Yukikage, and here she was threatening them and asking for payment. No matter who she was, this was inexcusable. Asking for a Snow Genin... Asking for one of their own... Who did she think she was? Battle would be unwise... The Yukikage may be able to take this foreigner on, but Miyuki wasn't sure of the Kage's power. Or the foreigner's. Yet still, her hand twitched as she was ready to summon her puppets in an instant. Masaru may be able to release his poison gas around the room to distract them for long enough to escape. Or even to cause the foreigner to flee the area in order to avoid the effects of the gas...

Was it... That the Genin a burden to her...? Of course not... The Yukikage just wanted to protect them... Which meant that they were a burden, as if they weren't, the Yukikage would trust them to defend themselves. Possibly, being in a room surrounded by all of the lower ranked members of the village was unwise in this situation. Surely, they weren't as powerful as even a Chuunin, yet the Yukikage had invited them to join her on the previous mission. Why now did she have second thoughts? Was it that now they were actually faced with a real and serious danger? Thoughts such as these flew through Miyuki's head as she was still prepared to summon on the fly. Controlling two puppets at once might be difficult, but Miyuki was not weak. Surely the Kage saw this, and surely she would not so easily lose one of her own for an ally whose real motives were questionable? The thought sickened Miyuki, and she hoped that the Kage would feel the same. Her eyes of deep azure continued to follow all the movements in the room, until they eventually fell upon the Kage once more.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games