Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

"Mmm. I've got me some genin!" Riku teased, using bad grammar simply for the sake of being able to. It was fun and she felt like it brought her closer to her father who had terrible grammar "I'm taking them over to the prison to train for a bit then on a little trip out of the village. It shouldn't take more than a few days." she waved a hand nonchalantly, still smiling. She was excited since she'd never taught anyone before and this was going to be a test of her abilities "And I have some training to do myself. But perhaps we can meet up at the Forest before I leave the village?" she asked, tilting her head slightly with the question.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu was pleasantly surprised to hear that Rikuto had received her own students. He suddenly wondered to what rank Rikuto had been promoted to. She surely looked no less formidable than before but there was a look of confidence that Matsu could notably see, without using his Byakugan. To the prison? The choice of training grounds came as strange to him but he had great trust in Rikuto that he knew her choice was based on good insight. She explained that they would be gone for a few days and that disappointed Matsu, having just found Rikuto again. Matsu understood it all and decided not to try and weigh her down by attempting to convince her to change her plans. He already had things of his own to do and Rikuto had to uphold a responsibility to the Genin she now had under her. With the proposal of meeting again in the forest, came a rush from inside Matsu. It meant so much to him to be regarded in that way that it nearly made him laugh at it all. He smiled and nodded at Rikuto's questioning tilt of the head. "That would be great." He replied, his gaze determined and set but over a smile that only made him seem devious.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku turned her head, eying Matsu with a mischievous suspicion "What's that smile for, eh? You looking like you're plotting something!" she joked, her hands going to her mouth to stifle a chuckle before she flung her arms out wide "Ha! Well it doesn't really matter. I don't care what you're thinking so long as you're happy and content!" she put a sleeved hand on his hand, her fingers slipping out to tug on his fingers slightly "I'll see you at the forest then. I'll send a clone to find you if I get there before you. Kay?" Riku grinned, playfully pulling at his fingers. She had been a very serious person a year ago...her father's death had changed that. Riku lived for the joy of life now, seeking to enhance the world as much as possible in what ever way she could.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu's smile grew as Rikuto looked at him suspiciously. She tried to expose him and Matsu could not help but look away and shake his head as he tried to hold back his laughter. She seemed so happy and Matsu found himself affected by her. Suddenly, Matsu could feel Rikuto's cool fingers take hold of his own. Matsu looked up at her contently, smiling at Rikuto's playful behavior. "You know that wherever you go, I can find you." Matsu said, referring to the blank eyes that were set on Rikuto's. Now, more than ever, Matsu felt at home. The emptiness that had been there since the moment he had awakened in the hospital had slowly began to fill but it was just then that Matsu didn't long for his past.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku rolled her eyes and laughed openly now, releasing his fingers "Yes, yes! Matsu of the white eyed tracker clan!" she teased, perfectly friendly about it. She didn't care about his eyes or what he could do with them. As far as she was concerned, he just saw more than most people "Hey, Matsu?" she linked her fingers together, looking at them for a moment before looking up. She looked nervous now, a little less confident "Do you...do you think I'll be a good teacher? I mean...I've already had them running around all over the place and haven't taught them anything yet...Do you think I can be a good teacher?" she whispered.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu grinned as he watched as Rikuto took what he had said so positively. He felt a bit embarrassed realizing that he had been flaunting his Bloodline Trait. It was then that Rikuto looked a bit more serious now. She put her hands together and looked down, looking a bit nervous now. Rikuto then asked him of his opinion of her being a teacher. Matsu, slightly worried by the way she had had suddenly darkened, smiled at the question. He nodded and said. "I remember when we first met, you were so eager to help me out. The fact that you had gone out and returned with some sort of results meant that you see things through and that you are willing to do things for others regardless of how much of your time it will take. Kindness, selflessness, initiative and determination are rare qualities but are qualities that I know I would have wanted in my teachers." Matsu said. "I also remember the restraint and the rationality you showed when we had sparred that one time, almost that year ago." He smiled and shook his head. "Don't doubt yourself. One thing you are going to give them is confidence, right? Why don't you show them what it looks like?"

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"I am confidence incarnate!" Riku suddenly twirled, her sleeves going wild as she grinned. She stopped and bent slightly, waving a hand in front of her face "I was merely testing your ability to empathize. I'm good at it aren't I?" She chuckled and turned to look at her students again, almost as if what he'd said didn't really matter but...upon turning back she smiled with sincerity and true gratitude in her eyes before going up on her toes and kissing his forehead "Thank you, Matsu-san. I'm glad you have that much confidence in me." she smiled and then turned and walked away, deciding to go visit the Kage before she met her students at the prison. She needed his permission to take them out of the village anyway.

((Exits...Kage's Office))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu looked a bit surprised at Rikuto's sudden change in mood but it meant that she understood. He smiled as he saw her twirl before him and explained that she knew who she was. Matsu was pleased that he had pleased Rikuto in the end but hoped that she truly did mean what she said. She turned to face him but stood on her toes, trying to reach his height. When she did, she placed a kiss on his forehead that Matsu wished he could have felt under his headband. He watched her as she left, standing by for a few moments before he turned to return to the Genin he had been with before. Matsu walked back to the kunoichi and sighed, his joy still showing through his smile as he looked through his bag.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Malibarry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

A race; his teacher had offered the notion. Gale was a kind hearted person, but when it came to playful sport... Well, to say no one could get in his way was quite an understatement. As soon as the words left her mouth, the teen boy had been out of the doors in less then .0247 seconds. A new record. Although he still might loose the race, considering he still had to go home and change for the 4th time today. His first time was before breakfast; he had to wear a special outfit that so he could brush his teeth without the worry of getting tooth paste on his pajamas or his everyday clothes. Plus he had to get his weapons and his beautiful baby Pinku No Ai. [exit]

[[Sorry my post sucks so bad; been busy ^ ^''']]

xxxxx xxxxxxg a l e xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx genjυтѕυ / мυѕιcιan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 250 / 250xxxxxxryo: 100 両 xxxxxx ac: 600  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxx ғ r e y r xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx nιnjυтѕυ / мedιcal
xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 300 両 xxxxxx ac: 900

It was getting a bit crowded. Yukigakure was a small village and the dojo didn't really need to be that big since there weren't a lot of people. Freyr didn't notice these things since he wasn't very perceptive, but he did always realize most things eventually. He would have made a horrible sensor shinobi. "The prison it is." He said simply. He'd never recalled going to the prison even once in his life, but maybe it was a good thing. Sure, it would've been nice to know where it was or how to get into the prison. But Freyr would figure it out, because he was a smart boy and knew his way around most of the village. He didn't really consider this a race, though Riku had mentioned it, and Gale was already out the door, probably to get a change of clothes just in case something happened. "Well, I'm out then." Freyr said, nodding to Kushina. Riku was already talking to someone else at this point. [ Exit Freyr to Prison ]  

Gnnat

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm
"It'll Be Awhile Before I Reach The Top, But I'll Still Try My Hardest."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Current Rank Genin Class Taijutsu SubClass Brawler

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto arrived at the Dojo quickly after departing the Kage's office, fully equiped with a new forehead protector. However, just because he recived a headband, it didn't make him unbeatable. Realizing that he would need to gain ninja techniques to become more powerful in the battlefield, the boy strolled over to cabinet filled with taijutsu techniques. Yuuto immediately pulled out the 'Kaiser Fist' scroll, and opened it accordingly. "Now, I guess I'll start at the very beginning." he decided, his golden orbs looking upon the first jutsu labled as Stimulating Armor. [ 1 / 4 ]

Reading through the short description, Yuuto carefully began to follow the instructions, ensuring that he would obtain the jutsu successfully. First, he gathered chakra over his entire body. [ 2 / 4 ]

The chakra over Yuuto's body now began to focus quickly. It sharpened, and seeped out from his very skin. Soon, the chakra was seen as a mere coating. However, after charging more charka into it, it started to grow. [ 3 / 4 ]

A few moments passed before the armor successfully covered Yuuto's body. The blue chakra swirled furiously around him as he stood, donning a smile at his lips. Indeed, he could feel himself loosing all sense of exhasution. Instead, he became completely filled with awareness and energy. [ 4 / 4 ] [ Null Release: Stimulating Armor Achieved ]

-----Now, Yuuto would focus on another technique, one that was most violent and destructive in it's own way. However, he kept the armor active, since he discovered that the jutsu was devestatingly effective when it was switched on. The technique that he was to obtain was called the Kaiser Crown. [ 1 / 3 ]

Looking around to find a hard, sturdy object, Yuuto only found a brick wall. In discovery of the object, he smiled, and readied himself to charge. Lowering his body into a low crouch, the male simply backed a few feet away from the wall, then looked upwards. He would surely achieve his goal of attaining this technique. [ 2 / 3 ]

In a matter of seconds, Yuuto's muscular figure slid across the Dojo. He moved effortlessly and elegantly, like that of a wild deer. Of course, he kept to the general direction of the wall. Soon, his was only five feet from it, before he rammed his head forward. The result: a multitude of bricks soaring through the open air, leaving Yuuto untouched and unscathed. He achieved yet another technique. [ 3 / 3 ] [ Kaiser Crown Achieved ]

xx Jutsu Used --- Chakra Amount Two - Hundred [ 200 ]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:26 pm

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto would now begin to complete the Elbow Bolt technique, however, the armor was still active as his did so. He read through the description of the technique first, before he tried it. [ 1 / 3 ]

After gaining the properties of the jutsu, Yuuto's golden orbs glared around the building, searching for a more durable object than the wall. However, he could not find such a thing, which therefore led to him practicing on the wall again. Taking a similar stance like last time, he focused, watching his chosen target carefully. [ 2 / 3 ]

Yuuto charged; bounding into the open air, all the while extending his elbow outwards. In his descension, he neared the wall, all the while chakra growing stronger at the point of his elbow. However, as soon as he made contact with the object, the wall exploded in tinys bits, crashing upon the ground roughly as Yuuto himself landed gracefully. He had officially obtained the Elbow Bolt. [ 3 / 3 ] [ Elbow Bolt Achieved ] [ Forgot about Taijutsu Reduction. It will be used in the next technique. ]

Yuuto was only one technique away from completing the second stage of his primary taijutsu. He only needed the Gullotine Drop technique, and from it's description, it would serve well in the future. [ 1 / 2 ]

Focusing on another nearby wall, Yuuto sprinted towards it, then soared into air. His leg extended as his body spun vertically forward, and soon, his heel crashed into the exterior of the thought-to-be-hard structure. It crumbled to pieces from the sheer force, and now, Yuuto would proceed to the next stage of attacks. [ 2 / 2 ] [ Gullotine Drop Achieved ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:46 pm

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

----- Yuuto carefully looked over the next stage of techniques; there were only two of them. The young shinobi decided he would learn Grand Backhand first, before he proceeded to the second jutsu. [ 1 / 4 ]

Standing in a firm position, the shinobi's eyes shut closed, and his body let chakra flow all over. He needed, not the armor for this technique, but a fixed amount of chakra to amp it up. [ 2 / 4 ]

Moments passed before Yuuto could feel the amount of chakra surging through his right arm. At this, he grinned, though he was not completely finished with the jutsu itself. Finding another durable object, which happened to be a boulder for other training excercises, Yuuto began a sprint towards it, holding his right arm at shoulder length. [ 3 / 4 ]

As he reached the boulder, Yuuto's arm drew backwards, reached to the left of his neck. Seconds managed to tick away as the limb flew forward, and the back of his hand slammed into the boulder. In the process, the object was immediately broken, and exploded into tiny pieces. Yet another technique, mastered by Yuuto. [ 4 / 4 ] [ Grand Backhand Achieved ]

The first technique was successful, so now, the shinobi continued on to the Surprise Straight technique. It was quite simple; nothing challenging involved. So now, the lightning shinobi set out to master it. [ 1 / 4 ]

Repeated the earlier process, Yuuto stood in one position, focusing chakra to his arm. It was barely visible at first, however, the chakra swirled around the boy's arm after a duration of time. [ 2 / 4 ]

"It must be my luck. Looks like these boulders were placed here for a large class. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I used them." Yuuto spoke after witnessed the large, irregular shaped objects lying about. However, he picked one in particular, then charged towards it. [ 3 / 4 ]

Darting towards the boulder, Yuuto held his arm like before, except this time, he did not reach it across his neck. Instead, once he reached the boulder, he drew it back, and it shot forth like an invisible bullet. It smashed into the boulder with stunning force, obliterating it as soon as direct contact was made. [ 4 / 4 ] [ Surprise Straight Achieved ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Genin |~| Yukigakure |~| Fuuton

Her fear of so many people seemed to grow as she glanced around the room. When Riku told them to move along and meet at the prison, relief fell over her. She nodded and quickly followed on after Freyr and Gale. She knew what the atmosphere at the prison was like and it was a hell of a lot nicer then the one here. She had no problem with moving there.

[/Exit...]

270/270
|~| --- |~|

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya barely even paid attention to all the people, she was so developed in her training. It shouldn't be that hard to learn, but, alas, with no one to guide her, she had a feeling it would be somewhat difficult. With a look of determination set deep on her face, she quickly got to work.

Learning: Myst Walk Technique (Fire)

Kiya tried to concentrate all her energy into her lungs. She breathed deeply, but evenly, through her mouth, letting the chakra build as it wished. As Kiya's surroundings melted away, the noise dissipated and she was left with just her, and her chakra. When she felt as though she was ready, she took a deep breath, and blew. But nothing happened, cursing her lack of skill, she tried again.

[1/3]

Again, her surroundings melted away as she began to focus her chakra in her lungs. Though, this time, she didn't just let it focus as it wanted, she gave it deliverance and a point. As she gathered another lung full of air, she was glad of her strong swimmer's lungs she had inherited from her mother. When she blew out, she could feel her lips growing warm and they began to tingle. But, alas, all she could manage was to make herself wees.

[2/3]

Finally, determination set in. Kiya would NOT allow herself to fail, not when she could feel she was so close! She forced her chakra to bend to her will, shape and mold to her thoughts. In an instant, she gasped, dragging in as much air as she could until she felt as though she was about to explode. Forceablely, she heaved out the air, and with it, light tendrils of smoke. She didn't dare breath as the wisps gathered around her. She had done it! Kiya smirked happily at her accomplishment, breathing in the smoke, she made sure none of the flammable air was left.

[3/3]

Completed

With a slight grin of success painted on her face, Kiya went to the board to decide what to learn next, though she already had an idea. What good was this jutsu if she couldn't ignite it?

Chakra Pool: [ 260 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve)
Chakra Used: 10
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games