Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Picture Gallery of Doom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kojaq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:38 am
OpiuuK
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK
Count-Blah
Ow. Dx Opi shaves his armpits

I hold doing it very high in sanitary value... 3nodding I must see Haana's. Everyone on here who's said that they look bad don't so stop. It's great to see new faces, great looking people all around! biggrin

P.S. My pants are on fire whee I've officially become a Betty and Selene stalker... heart

That reminds me...

But anyway...

OPI Sup? from your brother from another mother twice better than any other!

Ayo man I've been trying to get ahold of you, I got FF11 and wondered if you got on anymore...

Hit me on my cell - 850-826-0112 cause I problably won't be on the comp till late tonight if that...Aight Den? Peace bro...

Man, I stopped playing a while ago, however, Anela still gets on, we'll talk more about this later though. biggrin Haana, I was right and you were wrong, way wrong...

Selene, yes you do...

Aight...stay up...I'll catch you when I can...or whenever you hit my cell up...

Oh by the way man, you still want the robo-pup? I got an extra letter and I'll give it to you if you want bro...

peace folk..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:25 pm
OpiuuK
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK
Count-Blah

I hold doing it very high in sanitary value... 3nodding I must see Haana's. Everyone on here who's said that they look bad don't so stop. It's great to see new faces, great looking people all around! biggrin

P.S. My pants are on fire whee I've officially become a Betty and Selene stalker... heart

That reminds me...

But anyway...

Ayo man I've been trying to get ahold of you, I got FF11 and wondered if you got on anymore...

Hit me on my cell - 850-826-0112 cause I problably won't be on the comp till late tonight if that...Aight Den? Peace bro...

Man, I stopped playing a while ago, however, Anela still gets on, we'll talk more about this later though. biggrin Haana, I was right and you were wrong, way wrong...

Selene, yes you do...
uh were you looking at the same picture I was looking at???  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Kaneluv

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:01 pm
I must say. There is many good- and cool-looking people in here 3nodding
But now I feel a little left out being probably the only one who hasn't posted a pic..
So here's one for starters 3nodding
User Image
I was a little hung up in searching my cd for scratches  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:56 pm
haana you're very pretty...^-^ short girls kick a**! heart  

corruption

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:21 pm
Haana: Fine, it's a tie. And besides, I'm only one inch taller than you. There's nothing wrong with being short, strangely, guys like it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:18 pm
I saw ppl posting their pix so i wanted to post a new one of mine. Su....

User Image me again! Half asleep... sweatdrop

All the pictures are so nice. Icing, Selene.. other ppl that i dun know the names to too.
Opi and his gf.....look.....*coughs* redface *looks away and scratches head* just whoa. (whispers that opi has cute nipples) xd

I also like count Blah (so beautiful T//T)
And smokeys gf, suuu pretty! smoke hahahah he looks funny with his hair.. >///< still purdy tho.

o.o and hana looks su pretty... *tries to think of who else i missed* ou i like how nale looks too!. and and... @//@ everyone looks nice! (is not good with names...) xp

OU! night-san! *licks pictures* suu purdy!
blaugh  

+migurushii+

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:55 pm
haana
OpiuuK
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK
Count-Blah

That reminds me...

But anyway...

Selene, yes you do...
uh were you looking at the same picture I was looking at???

YES! scream xd heart Stop with the nonesense, *laughs*. Migu, still very much teh sex! Thanks for the kind words, it's always nice hearing that other's think you're attractive.

Angel, yeah man, if you're willing to donate a letter I would be more than overjoyed with it, I've been wanting one of those dogs for a while, thanks and much love in advanced!!!

Selene, Jump In My Pantalones Now! heart

I want to see a Betty piccy!!!! That's my new quest, a Betty Piccy!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:54 pm
corruption
haana you're very pretty...^-^ short girls kick a**! heart
lol
thanx ^_^. yea I prefer being short. In the future I will still look young like my mom. my mom is in her 40s and she looks 20. why do alot of people want to look older then their age?

@Selene Dendawga- yes its a tie with you in the lead (hehe)
I dont know any guy that prefers short girls. T___________T  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:55 pm
+migurushii+
I saw ppl posting their pix so i wanted to post a new one of mine. Su....

User Image me again! Half asleep... sweatdrop

All the pictures are so nice. Icing, Selene.. other ppl that i dun know the names to too.
Opi and his gf.....look.....*coughs* redface *looks away and scratches head* just whoa. (whispers that opi has cute nipples) xd

I also like count Blah (so beautiful T//T)
And smokeys gf, suuu pretty! smoke hahahah he looks funny with his hair.. >///< still purdy tho.

o.o and hana looks su pretty... *tries to think of who else i missed* ou i like how nale looks too!. and and... @//@ everyone looks nice! (is not good wiht names...) xp

OU! night-san! *licks pictures* suu purdy!
blaugh
uh another haana right?

you are so cute!!!!! you look younger then your age like me whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:12 pm
*hops in Opi's pants* I'm pocket size...

Haana: I dunno either. I'm like, would you prefer a girl who isn't always looking up at you and that has to jump to kiss you. Either way, I guess it's cool...and stop saying that! Don't make me set up a all who love haana and thinks she's so sexah shrine!!! whee  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:56 pm
Selene Dendawga

Haana: I dunno either. I'm like, would you prefer a girl who isn't always looking up at you and that has to jump to kiss you. Either way, I guess it's cool...and stop saying that! Don't make me set up a all who love haana and thinks she's so sexah shrine!!! whee

good luck with that because it will fail miserably.
Well I like being short because i look like a kid hehehehe
and alot of guys where I live are short
but then again I never had luck with guys
its like a curse or something
maybe my shrimpyness scares them away or something

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:33 pm
haana
Selene Dendawga

*frowns and looks down*
I don't even wanna talk about my luck with guys...

But you're shrine shall be famous!  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

+migurushii+

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:53 pm
haana
uh another haana right?

you are so cute!!!!! you look younger then your age like me whee
*finally finds someone shorter than her* ou nu, i'm 5'2'' *cheers for self* it's hard find ppl shorter than you..

@whoever said this: Guys.....like short girls? wha? @//@ i'm not shoorrrt (has a "I wanna be taller than everyone complex"......no success..) xp

*will have to resort to stilts or THIIIICK platforms.* ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:53 pm
Selene Dendawga
haana
Selene Dendawga

*frowns and looks down*
I don't even wanna talk about my luck with guys...

But you're shrine shall be famous!

Does that include me?  

OpiuuK

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:51 am
Migu: Hehe, my shoes are 6 inches and higher for the most part, so no one notices how short I am usually.

Opi: I have luck with you?  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games