Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:57 pm
"I won't have one in my house," Chief Kizai snapped. "Male photographers are pansies, weak pansies. I refuse to accept that in my house."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:51 pm
"How are you supposed to know if they're pansies?! You've never bothered to know any!" Utsuki yelled. "I don't know how Mom can even stand you!" With that, he ran out of the kitchen and up the staircase to his room.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:15 pm
"Utsuki," Chief Kizai bellowed. "Utsuki, get back here. You will not talk to me like that." He started after his son but was stopped by a figure on the stairs. His eyes widened. "You're a fool. I could arrest you right now."

"Do it," Kenichi challenged, crossing his arms and glaring. "Do whatever you want but leave the kid alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 pm
Utsuki didn't stop running until he nearly tripped over something in his room. He locked the door and just stood, not knowing what to do. It was hard to believe that he had actually yelled at his dad. This has never happened before. What was he thinking?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm
Kenichi snorted in contempt when Kizai made no attempt to follow through with his threat. The criminal turned his back and headed back to Utsuki's room. "Hey, kid," he greeted gruffly. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:44 pm
"Leave me alone," Utsuki said, trying to keep his voice from shaking. His legs were starting to feel weak. "Just get outta here before Dad arrests you." He fell to his knees, trembling, shocked.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:57 pm
Kenichi swore and started pacing. "Kid, you don't get do you? I don't care if I get arrested any more. What do you think that entire huge display was today? I don't get caught on camera, even in broad daylight. Look. I was messing with you earlier, but I'm not now. I'm gay, okay? Full blown, point of no return gay, and I like you. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm always protecting you from that crazy..." Kenichi called the chief several names before continuing. "i don't care if I go to jail. I'm going to one day, and I'll probably get the living daylights beat out of me again when I'm free again, but you know what? I. Do not. care."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:15 pm
"Y-you're kidding, right? There's no way that can be true," Utsuki muttered. As much as he wished Kenichi was only joking or being insincere, he hoped that the words were not used for a joke. Besides, there doesn't seem to be any other explanation to Kenichi's unusual behavior, especially the fact that he did get himself caught on camera, so there was no other option than to agree with him.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:30 am
Kenichi's eyes flashed and he jerked Utsuki into a standing position. "Do I look like I'm kidding, kid? I'm completely serious here," he growled, face inches from Utsuki's.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:53 pm
Utsuki immediately turned his face away, not wanting to see Kenichi's annoyed face. The confession was a little too hard to accept. There was no way he could say anything about it now.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:45 pm
"What is it, Kid? Is there something you want to say? Please. I'd be happy to hear anything you have to say about my confession. Do you even know if you /return/ it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Utsuki shook his head. "I don't think I can really say anything," he said, still not daring to look at Kenichi. "I have no comments about it. It's kinda sudden, though."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 am
Kenichi was silent for a few minutes, then he released Utuski and sighed. "Right," he muttered. "Forget I said anything. I'll see you later, kid." With that, he strode to the balcony window and started down the tree. He wondered where he was going to go next.

He swore out loud to himself, ignoring the looks it caused him, and turned toward the East Side of town, where his family house was. He was pretty sure his father would know about the scene at the museum and would, no doubt, be furious.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 pm
After Kenichi left, Utsuki felt alone again. Today was the most confusing day of his entire life. Maybe things will be better tomorrow, but what if he pretty much marked his own doom? After all, he yelled at his father and was confessed to by a stalker. What's next?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:00 pm
Kenichi knelt in front of his father, taking without so much as flinching the abuses he received. After all, a part of him felt he deserved it, another part knew it was coming, and the third part just didn't care.

Kenichi left late that night, cut, bruised, and bleeding. He staggered around, not paying attention to where he was going, and eventually passed out in a clump of bushes.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games