Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:43 pm
To a "******** you for making me feel like ******** you for showing off your ugly drawings in my ******** you for trying to steal my ******** you for leaving me out all the ******** you for hogging my food you useless piece of sh*t  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:50 pm
To the burglar b*****d that caused the car accident that killed my parents, ******** YOU. Hell is too good a place for you.  

Ren Nakora 28

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 pm
And a continuation of my previous post...
Hey, you! F-- you for not listening to me! In case you haven't noticed, my rights start where yours end. I have boundaries, and you have crossed them on multiple occasions, and I have forgiven you countless times because I know you were going through a difficult life situation.
But I'm done.
Done. Done. Done. Done. F--ing done. With all of your stupidity.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:49 pm
Non-specific passive-aggressive A-hole.
F-U.  

Umpenscrump

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:19 am
To the guy we dubbed Tree in high ******** you. ******** you for lying your way into our group, ******** you for being a major ******** a**, and ******** you especially for physically abusing me almost every ******** day.

I don't like shirts with necklines around my throat anymore, I can't wear chokers or necklaces even if they're long. I still feel like I'm choking, and I blame it all on you. I regret not telling anyone, and I'm so ******** pissed that everyone treated it like a joke so that I didn't feel comfortable saying more than 'no' and 'stop it'.

I ******** hate that I hear about you even now. Why can't you just get the ******** out of my life already? <******** you, and ******** you to the people who keep insisting I apologise to you. You certainly don't deserve one, and I don't ******** want one from you either. Just ******** you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 am
To that girl who shall remain nameless for propriety's sake,
You ignored me. You broke your promises. You left me behind. You made me feel worthless and alone and more lonely than I ever thought possible. You flung your perfect life in my face, without a care for what I thought or felt. You bragged about everything you had or were going to do. You confided in others without trying to see if I could understand. You ignored my advice. You kept me in the dark. You made me wonder if I was the one with the problem, if I was bad friendship material.
Well, I'm not. I've finally realised that. So, ******** you. ******** ******** ******** ******** you.

To that other girl who gives my brain headaches just thinking about her,
You and that boyfriend of yours are so ******** stupid. How many more times will you break up and get back together before you're both satisfied? How much more drama must we be subjected to before it ends? How many times will we be forced to listen to you threaten to kill yourself after a big fight?
Well, ******** you! ******** you both, you ******** morons.

To that other person,
I don't care what you think: you ARE rude. You might not want to believe it, but sometimes your big mouth spews out stupid and hurtful things that really do affect others around you. Why do you think some people complain about you being insensitive or hurtful? It's because you are! You refuse to stop and think about what you're saying! Why can't you consider other peoples' feelings before you say something? Are you that mentally incapable?
You go out and get drunk a lot because you think that's the best way to deal with stress. Why? There are so many other things you can do with your life. Even the basic mannerisms of a human being appear to be lacking in you. Ever heard of covering your mouth when you cough? Or shutting a door quietly? Of keeping quiet when your roommate is trying to sleep so they can wake up for an early class? How about learning how to share responsibility?
You keep making promises to yourself and me, and continuously break them because you simply can't be bothered to keep them. You complain about not having any money, when you insist on spending it. You complain about the guys in your life, even though you keep saying you will focus only on classes. You tell me all about the arseholes who are acting weird and treating you against your wishes; I give you all the advice I am capable of giving; and you still ignore it anyway. Why? What is the point to all of this?
Well, ******** you. I don't need you invading my life with your self-inflicted problems if you refuse to sort them out. You and your s**t can go take a ******** flying leap.  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:56 pm
(This thread is beautiful)

--
So, I've been nice to a group of bitches since I've arrived at this new school.
You assholes think it's nice to call me "Vaseline", a petroleum jelly? Really? A damn caricature of my real name. It's not like I haven't heard it before, but at least when I went to other schools, they had the balls to say it to my face. You guys ******** SUCK! I wish you would all realize how gross and ugly your personalities are. Oh, and to the like, 5 of you particularly today in Spanish class. What the ******** is your problem? Do you lack that much of a life that you feel the need to badmouth anyone when they're not around ******** YOU!!!
Taembién, cierran las bocas!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm
To those girls in middle school:
You're all ratchet a** bitches, to speak how you would.
You pretended to be my friend, but talked s**t behind my back,
You passed insults off as suggestions.
I hope you all go to hell, and you're all uglier than you think I am.

PS: I'm pretty now.  

drama llama shimm3r

Beloved Raider

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:25 am
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 pm
Hey, jerks. Im almost an adult. Stop treating me like a child, and stop acting like a child. Quit calling my older siblings cunts, be nice to people, quit abusing all of us, get off your high horse, and go f- yourself. I'm not going to let you turn my graduation into a show down when all of my family comes together for the first time since i was like 6. Its immature, selfish, and wrong on so many levels.
PS: I AM PRETTY, I AM SMART, I AM SUCCESSFUL, AND I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU POUND ME INTO THE GROUND
F- YOU, YOU F-ING F-S

PSS: I love you Bro-Bro, Diva, and Stinker. Don't you ever dare stop being awesome. I miss you, and ill see you soon.<3  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:12 pm
TO MY 5TH GRADE BROTHER STOP AND STFUUUU
'sometimes i wish i had a new family #sob story of my lyf )))):' I DON'T CARE TO BE ******** HONEST?????
WISHING WON'T DO ANYTHING. FACE THE FACTS AND STOP COMPLAINING.
STOP HAVING TANTRUMS OVER EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING WRONG WHEN WE POINT IT OUT. ACCEPT. THE. TRUTH. YOU PIECE OF s**t.
I WANT TO GET SOME PAPER, CUT OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR BRAIN. CAUSE YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE GETTING IT.
'you don't see me telling you to be quiet ):' WELL THAT'S OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I DON'T DO WHAT YOU DO. I DON'T BUTT INTO OTHER CONVERSATIONS AND TRY TO MAKE FUNNY/RUDE REMARKS.
BUT YOU??? YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME WHEN I TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE
GET HELP FROM SOMEONE ELSE. YOU ALWAYS. BUTT IN. GTFO.
GTFFFOOOOOO. GTFFOOOOO TBH. AND YOU ALWAYS THROW
A ******** TANTRUM AT EVERYTHING. THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOVLE AROUND YOU. NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU PITY. STFUU. ******** c**t. ******** YOU.

AND TO MY FRIENDS. I HATE WHEN THEY ALWAYS IGNORE ME
I KNOW THEY READ MY MESSAGES. THEY NEVER REPLY.
I HATE BEING IGNORED. AND TO MY ONE FRIEND WHO I JUST
I JUST HATE CAUSE SHE'S SO TALENTED. uguu uvu.

AND TODAY TO MY COUSIN WHO KEPT KICKING MY PILLOW.
THE PILLOW I FREAKING
SLEPT
ON. I RECENTLY WASHED IT TOO????? DON'T DO IT ON FREAKING PURPOSE TBH.
NOW I HAVE TO WASH AGAIN THANKS 2 U c**t. <3 :U

AND TO ME CAUSE I KEEP COMPLAINING SO MUCH.
AND I KNOW MY FRIENDS HATE IT. UGHGHGHG. i'm just mad cause i
never get replied on when i bring up stuff like that and it's just
SIGHS HARD. like i know it's roooodd but hnghhgh.

AND TO MY FRIENDS WHO USE MY AGE AGAINST ME. FOR LIKE ANYTHING THEY FIND 'nope not for tae'

also to my freaking hypocrite cousin. who's all like 'i hate when people copy me ):'
yet she's here looking through everyone i follow and just following everyone there. like I know it's stupid but i'm honestly so annoyed with it???
and now when i look at suggestions box it has HER following aLL of them.
and if I follow maybe one and she happens to know she'll be like 'omfg ur copying me'
it's so fkcing annoying so fck her for that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:51 pm
Hey b***h! A baby is a person, not a play toy! Do not deprive your child of much needed sleep just because you're a 29 year old shut in with no life! How about this, get a freaking job and stop mooching off your mother and having her raise your kid!  

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 am
******** you 'sister' for getting pissed when things don't go your way
And for breaking my ******** YOU CANCER. TWO AND A HALF MONTHS SURVIVOR  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:40 am
Dear anonymous,

I would quite like to thank you for all of the horrible things you put me through,
you taught me a lesson I shan't soon forget.

You taught me that every living thing in this world will single me out and
harm me, just as you have. You taught me that being close to someone
meant that I was giving them the power to, inevitably, cause me pain.
You taught me to fear happiness-- To fear living.

Here, in the prime of my life, I await death with an open embrace. Surely,
it must be safer than continuing down this unseen path? Surely, sleeping
in the permanent dark is more familiar to me by now?

For if I continue, all I will do is suffer-- Right? Well, according to you.
As of late, it had become according to me too. For if I continue, if I seek
happiness, then I will only end up disappointed or worse.

Or worse, I find happiness and not know what to do with it. After living in
the dark for so long, I fear that someone of my standard might simply
crumble to stone when standing in light.

That is why, because of you, I've found myself at home in the dark.
Thank you for preparing me for a life not worth living.

Sincerely,
Your Friend.

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 am
** NOTICE **
Usage of abusive language is not permitted!

I'd like to point out the common use of explicit word(s) is going agianst the guild rules and gaia TOS - swearing or any form of abusive words are generally replaced by an "*" but for some reason are still visible at times. It will be much appreciated if words with such words were replaced with more polite words as some users on Gaia are of the age of thirteen and above, which is considered young. Anyone reading this, please refrain from using such words as much as possible, thank you!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff