Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Beach rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:57 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"If Kanda ever breaks-up with you I'll propose..."
kagami just sat there.she smiled a bit.
Zane took Kagami's hand in his.
i love you...but....she smiled
"What?"
kagami looked away.nevermind....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"If Kanda ever breaks-up with you I'll propose..."
kagami just sat there.she smiled a bit.
"What?"
"Tell me... please..."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"What?"
"Tell me... please..."
kagami hide her face.it's just i do love you so much...but.......i can't she sobbed.i...i...i can't ........marry......you.....i'm not ready.....i don't ......know....if i'll....ever be ready...she cryed.i...i..want...to enjoy.......life..while....i..can...maybe...we could have a life t-together someday.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"What?"
"Tell me... please..."
kagami hide her face.it's just i do love you so much...but.......i can't she sobbed.i...i...i can't ........marry......you.....i'm not ready.....i don't ......know....if i'll....ever be ready...she cryed.i...i..want...to enjoy.......life..while....i..can...maybe...we could have a life t-together someday.
"Shhhhh... It's okay... when I said I would propose to you... it meant I would give you a promise ring... it's the native side of me...."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"What?"
"Tell me... please..."
"Shhhhh... It's okay... when I said I would propose to you... it meant I would give you a promise ring... it's the native side of me...."
ok...she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"What?"
"Tell me... please..."
ok...she smiled.
Zane smiled and kissed Kagami.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"Tell me... please..."
ok...she smiled.
kagami purred.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
"Tell me... please..."
ok...she smiled.
kagami purred.
Zane rubbed the small of kagami's back.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:50 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
ok...she smiled.
kagami purred.
kagami purred and moaned a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
ok...she smiled.
kagami purred.
Zane smiled and kissed Kagami's cheek.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
kagami purred.
kagami grinned.then got top of zane.she started to kiss him passionately.then pulled away.kanda went over to kagami.he stroked kagami's hair.kagami blushed.kanda was holding kagami tightly.i love you deeply kagami kanda smiled.i love you too kanda kagami said.kanda kissed kagami softly.kagami blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
kagami purred.
kagami grinned.then got top of zane.she started to kiss him passionately.then pulled away.kanda went over to kagami.he stroked kagami's hair.kagami blushed.kanda was holding kagami tightly.i love you deeply kagami kanda smiled.i love you too kanda kagami said.kanda kissed kagami softly.kagami blushed.
Zane smiled still dazed from when Kagami got on top of him.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
kagami was kissing kanda passionately.kanda kun i love you so much kanda oh kanda kagami smiled.kagami i love you too kanda said.miyo,suki,shuji and kyou stared puzzled.kagami contuned to kiss kanda.kagami licked kanda's lips.miyo dragged kagami away.kanda looked like he was mad.he got up.c'mon zane let's go get kagami back he smiled. he started to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
kagami was kissing kanda passionately.kanda kun i love you so much kanda oh kanda kagami smiled.kagami i love you too kanda said.miyo,suki,shuji and kyou stared puzzled.kagami contuned to kiss kanda.kagami licked kanda's lips.miyo dragged kagami away.kanda looked like he was mad.he got up.c'mon zane let's go get kagami back he smiled. he started to walk.
Zane glared at Miyo. "Bring Kagami back here right now!" Zane growled.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
Zane glared at Miyo. "Bring Kagami back here right now!" Zane growled.
kagami turned around.wow kagami looks so cute kanda said.kanda picked kagami up and carried her.kagami blushed.ok finally we're alone kanda said putting kagami down.yeah...kagami went into the water. kanda went in with kagami.kagami spashed water.kanda kissed kagami.kagami blushed.they were having fun.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games