Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:26 pm
Wesker flinched when Haiku jabbed her claws into his real arm but was able to grab Ryu's leg then tossed him back will little effort. Though the high pitched yell Ryu did had an effect on Wesker but only made him slightly annoyed, "Now how did I know that this kind of behavior would come from you." Wesker then looked to Haiku and said, "Good, I was hoping that was a warm-up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 pm
He quickly landed back on his feet, then quickly dashed at him and threw many punches at Wesker. "Ya sayin' I'm annoying? This is coming from a guy who needs to ease up on the hair gel and the words that're larger than your mother!" He then attempted a roundhouse kick.  

Bipersona

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:48 pm
Haiku smirked, playfully sticking her tongue out at Wesker."Course it was just a warm up! What'd ya think? I went soft over these years?"She yanked her hand out of his arm and snaked her way around him, laughing as she did so. She took a swift but sloppy kick at his abdomen, almost certain it wouldn't connect. She inwardly cursed herself for being so careless as she made a more accurate jab at his face."C'mon Wezzy dance with your big sister!"She grinned like the cheshire cat as she threw out his pet name, mocking him with old memories.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:53 pm
Wesker effortlessly moved out of the way of Haiku's swift but sloppy kick and her jab directed towards his face, "Only you had the guts to actually call me that but you no longer have that right." Wesker told Haiku as he made a move to punch her across the face and also had managed to avoid Ryu's roundhouse kick. Sora then dashed in the scuffle to get a piece of the action as she tried to lay a kick on Wesker but timed her attack to late because Wesker grabbed her foot, twisted it to where Sora's back was facing him and shoved her away.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 pm
Ryu let out another battle cry as he stepped on Wesker's slightly-bent-forward knee and he used his other foot to swing against his neck, making it nearly impossible to dodge. "CHEW ON THIS!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Haiku laughed as Wesker's fist connected with her face. She held her ground, causing the punch's impact to double."I don't have the RIGHT? What gives you the right to say what I can and can't do with myself Wezzy?"Haiku taunted as blood ran out of her mouth down her chin. She swiftly grasped his fist and Clenched her hand down with enough force to shatter a person's wrist. But this was Wesker, all she did was pinch, so she clenched her hands harder and smirked as she pulled his fist away from her cheek and wiped her blood on it with a smirk."You're still not dancing hun"

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:17 pm
It took Wesker a bit to recover from Ryu's kick to his neck but then looked to Haiku and said, "Even though I'm not one to dance but if that's what you want then a dance is what you'll get." He then grabbed Haiku's wrist, pulled her up on her feet but forced her to run into a wall. Sora got up after being shoved to the ground and charged after Wesker with a knife that she kept on her just in case guns happened to not work on Wesker and tried to stab him but only got him in the robotic arm. "Honestly you've got to try a lot harder than that, dear heart." Wesker used his little pet name for women as he pulled the knife away from his arm and threw it aside, "Don't you ever call me that again!" Sora yelled at him as she began throwing an array of punches and kicks at Wesker, who was dodging them with his grace-like movements.

((Gomen, I just had to mention the petname he gives some women ^_^'))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm
Ryu quickly pulled out his gun and aimed at Wesker. "Game over!" He pulled the trigger, but no bullet came out. "Oh sh*t..." He threw the gun and with lightning speed, he became face to face with Wesker, then attempted a bitchslap to Wesker making sure he hit him.

'If he gets angry after I hit him, then my plan will fall in place.'  

Bipersona

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Haiku snapped out of her daze from Wesker tossing her into the wall as she scaled it with grace, hopping back to her feet with another grin, hands on her hips casually."That's more like it Wezzy! having fun yet sweetie?"She continued to Taunt and prod at Wesker's ego as Ryu attempted the ultimate humiliation for him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm
"You three are really becoming annoying cretins." Wesker angrily spoke as he decided to go after Haiku to get rid of her so he could at least concentrate more. Sora had to stop for a moment to get her energy back and as soon as she got some strength back Sora ran at Wesker and managed to kick him in the back which drawn his attention to her. 'Maybe I shouldn't have done that,' Sora thought as she stood her ground, ready for what Wesker could throw at her.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:47 pm
"Wow... 'cretin'... That's a big word for you!" Ryu then backhanded Wesker again. "HIT ME!!" He then swung his arm at him again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:06 pm
"Oi? Yo Wezzy I thought you were gonna take me out? Aww what's wrong, getting confused now??"She Laughed, Jumping onto him in somewhat of a piggyback style, locking her legs around his waist and locked her arms around his neck, in no way attempting to injure him. She then Winked at Sora, signaling for her to attack as she kept Wesker distracted."C'mon Wezzy, Play with me? I am your sissy after all aren't I?"She laughed with a psychotic air about it as she rested her head lazily atop his, making his serious form seem more comical than what Haiku supposed Wesker wanted. She smirked as she realized what came next would seriously Hurt her, hoping Sora would save Her this time.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:16 pm
Sora had let out a quick laugh before using her plaga strength to land a hard hit on Wesker's jaw and gut before he got to do anything to Haiku. Wesker had unfortunately fallen for Haiku's attempt to distract him and had dealt with the injuries that he had gotten from Sora using her strength to harm him. Getting an idea, Wesker had reached back and pressed a pressure point on Haiku's neck to get her to let go, then asked, "Haiku, if you are indeed my sister then why don't you help me? I am your brother after all." Sora looked at Wesker confused, 'Has Wesker lost it? Wait, this could be an attempt to persuade Haiku! Hopefully it better not work.' Sora thought as she waited for what Haiku was going to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 pm
Ryu sighed angrilly and repeatedly slapped Wesker across the face. "WHY... WONT... YOU... HIT ME?!"

[[=.='' He slapped him across the face several posts ago...]]  

Bipersona

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:33 pm
Haiku glanced down at the back of Wesker's head in Shock. Was he retarded?wait...she could trick him......perhaps this could work....Haiku locked eyes with Sora and hopefully the message got through to her as she began to question Wesker."You experimented on me, and already tried to kill me...How could I trust that you wont kill me like you did those other whores? And what would be in it for me if I helped you Wezzy??"She asked stern but innocent, glancing at Ryu to see if he was following along as well. She was glad that Wesker couldn't see her face at this point, as she began to return to her normal state, skin going back to its normal tinge of Blueish gray and her nails shortened, but did not retract as she stayed on gaurd for any signs of attack.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games