Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:17 pm
MiG did not open his eyes, but he spoke, "Am I dead... yet...?" he asked. He still couldn't feel anything, not even when Rosalina is shaking him. All he knew was that there was more light, and he knew that his helmet was removed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm
"Not now and not ever!" Rosalina assured as she placed her hands on the sides of his face. She hesitated, then closed her eyes, tranferring energy from herself to him as she chanted quietly, "...mjwf boe mfu ejf..." over and over. She could feel his strength returning, for hers was fading.

"C-c'mon, MiG, you're g-gonna live..." She whispered, fighting to keep her eyes open.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm
The chopper flew over there where they was at. Having some issue going on but got it all figture out. Someone man the minigun and begin to lay down heavy firepower. The chopper was close to the ground as Sick jump out and begin to lay more firepower and begin to walk toward them. Looking at the girl "GET IN THE CHOPPER... WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE AND THIS GUY!" He said as the chopper blade was loud. Picking up Mig then mutter something to him. "You better not die on me. You still owe me something." He said to him. Laying him on the chopper as he told the polit to get the bird goin and yelled at the medic to get Mig stable.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm
"..." Rosalina weakly stumbled toward the chopper, dying to collapse, but she fought the urge and tried to climb in.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krazysick614

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:28 pm
Sick notice that she was trying to get in. Lending his hand out as he pulled her inside of the chopper. Getting lifted from the ground as they was trying to get in. Sick fired off several around in the opposide direction while the other guy was firing in another direction. "GET THIS DAMN BIRD UP IN THE AIR!" He barked out as the chopper was still on the ground but only lifted a couple feet up in the air. Sick look at the girl "You ok?" He asked in a calm tone  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 pm
Rosalina looked up to him and managed to say, "...never been better.", and finished with a sly grin.

But her concern was turned to MiG. She looked at him and wondered if he was okay, since her revival tactic was interrupted.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:14 pm
MiG lay motionless in the chopper, his blood starting to make a pool underneath his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:54 pm
The chopper lifted from the ground as the medic try to patch up MiG but his wound is deep. The medic shook his head then tap Sick on the shoulder. Pointing at MiG as Sick sigh lightly. "You better stay alive." Punching MiG on the side of his face. The bird was trying to fly quickly as possible to BSAA H.Q that they had on the ground.  

krazysick614

Tenshi Satsuriku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 am
( I haven't posted in hellza long so ill start now)
(btw im in school in computers class and its sick)

*minoske sprints toward the helicopter*

"HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" *does a frontflip across a gap*
"HELP!", he screams.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:19 pm
Rosalina looked outside the chopper door and went wide-eyed. Frantically, she grabbed a rope and threw one end down to the civilian.

"Grab it! Hurry!!!" She cried to him, holding her end of the rope tightly.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tenshi Satsuriku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:44 pm
*He grabs hold* "QUICK,PULL ME UP"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm
*he pulls himself up*

"Damn zombies,"he says,"anyways, thanks for helping me out"  

Tenshi Satsuriku

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:27 pm
"No problem..." Rosalina replied, holding out her hand. "Name's Rosalina Redfield"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:35 pm
MiG coughed up blood and looked around him, "Damn, I saw heaven for a minute, then God pushed me back down to Earth..." he joked as he saw Rosalina and the others.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Tenshi Satsuriku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:58 am
*He takes her hand*
"I always imagined one day zombies would show up, but i didn't think it would be so soon," he says,"anyways, anyone got something to eat, I'm starving"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff