Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stormro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:12 pm
I like vandread because it's absolutely hilarious. I also like Gundam Wing because it's one of the more original ones rather than a recycled "one year war" theme. DBZ is also one of my favorites as well as Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:58 am
Art, plot  

Candyman Zero

Cerberus_Chaos

Timid Admirer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:40 pm
Haha I like anything anime... blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Take The Quiz Yourself!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:26 pm
i like naruto and inuyasha and more  

S K I T T L E S_L O V E S

halogazer

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:30 pm
I don't think I've ever really watched an anime I didn't like. Animation makes a big impression on me, so sometimes the older shows turn me off a little bit because of the lack of graphics and whatnot due to technology. The newer shows have really great graphics and colors. And, of course, plot has to really hook me. And I really like humor. And I've watched so many anime shows that I don't even know I can pick my favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:33 pm
I like most manga and anime. The only manga I never saw a point to reading would be the second seasons of Tokyo Mew Mew and Magic Rayearth. And I never got into the whole Dragon Ball Z craze that some people are still in.  

BlueLightning44

typhlosure

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:38 pm
im really cool with anything. i like Fruits Basket too =) and Also Magic knight Rayearth i even still watch pokemon  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:26 pm
I'm in love with Death Note and FMA 4laugh I'm a bit of an on-off Naruto fan though neutral and i really can't stand One Piece >>; I'm not too sure about Bleach, i saw 1 ep, and way too many of the female characters that i saw had monster breasts eek  

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

wyrm assassin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:52 pm
I love anime with a story, Outlaw Star is a good example,i think.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 am
I love anime that have enigmatic/mysterious characters ^^. Like in Death Note, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, DNAngel... ummm.... etc.
But when it comes to manga the art has to be pretty good..... me can't stand any other kind bad art.....
but i'm a bad anime drawer 2 soo.... heheh sweatdrop

Noceylia

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:26 am
Lets see... when i go look for an anime to watch the first thing i look is the artwork if the visual part of the anime is bad (in my opinion) i normally don't watch it, the second thing in the story, what is it about.
I haven't found any anime i hate right now i hate some producers for giving shitty endings to some anime but the anime itself till there was good, so dunno.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:57 am
I didn't watch School rumble, I think, because of way the characters were drawn. ninja I'm a picky monster domokun  

lenatra

JapanFreak320

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:42 am
Well, i used 2 judge on the artwork, but now i just read any manga at all! lol If som1 tells me somtin new i chek it out, so freankly, i hate no manga/anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm
I think each Anime/Manga has it's ups and downs. --Like for me, I don't like Inuyasha as well as some other people. I think it's all over the place, but I do like the story line and the characters. (I just think it drags on too much)

One Anime/Manga I do like a lot is Bleach. (I love it so much that l I even made a RP taking place before the Anime or Manga) Over all I think no one can absolutely hate any Anime, but I do believe some one can not like parts of it.

Cause of Riot

Robiroth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:06 pm
i love black lagoon. I don't like FLCL, it's just so meaningless.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff