Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Mpreg Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mpreg
  :D
  D:
View Results

Sincea_Sagetale

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm
silverdreams92
Mpreg is kind of an iffy topic for me. I don't mind it too much if it's written correctly. It can be very interesting, but I've had quite a few bad experiences with stories that contain mpreg. So I don't actively look for it.

I completely agree, but that seems to be the norm with most stories. But I've read enough badly written m-preg to stop me from looking for it. That's not to say I don't like it, no I rather enjoy it, but like I said, it has to be well written, with a plausible reason as to why the pregnant male, got pregnant in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm
I LOVE Mpreg. Anything is possible when there's magic involved, right? I especially enjoy it when it's tied into a creature fic. I do agree that there are some horribly written stories out there, but that's true of every genre, etc.  

Cake Baby

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 pm
Cake Baby
I LOVE Mpreg. Anything is possible when there's magic involved, right? I especially enjoy it when it's tied into a creature fic. I do agree that there are some horribly written stories out there, but that's true of every genre, etc.

so true, so true  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces