Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm
monochrome-girl
(Shred you just ignored my comment completeley crying )

O.o Whch one?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa walked over to the counter where Reiko read the book. "Hi there." she said softly, looking at the book she was reading.
"Latin, eh?" Lana said, looking the page over. "Can you even read that?" she asked, looking at the ghost.  

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 pm
Tenshi Ryuuno
monochrome-girl

O.o Whch one?

((Read over her new char's posts. She posted talking to you guys. Not eve, but Katara. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:02 pm
Tediri
Tenshi Ryuuno
monochrome-girl

O.o Whch one?

((Read over her new char's posts. She posted talking to you guys. Not eve, but Katara. ))

Oh. Better check it. O.o  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 pm
Tenshi Ryuuno
monochrome-girl

O.o Whch one?

this one:

Katara
User Image

Katara swam to Shred."Hi I'm Katara,Eve's younger sister,"Then she smirked."I'm 18,so I'm only one year younger.I dont declare her as an OLDER sister,at least not really."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve smiled."What's wrong?"She lifted his head from where he was staring."Are you afraid of me or something?I wanna know."  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 pm
Chloe sits on the counter and waits for customers to come in, she had called her old friend, an hour ago, and was trying to be patient and wait, but every time she started thinking about him coming she would lose all concentration and almost fall off the counter. "Where is he?" Chloe says in an irrated voice. All of a sudden he walks in. Chloe runs over to him and kisses his cheek and hugs him.

Ian walks in, and is tackled with a hug and a kiss from Chloe, "Ow! That hurts!" He tells her because she's digging her nails into his back. He picks her up and kisses the side of her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:14 pm
Miyu went to Ethan. "Um Ethan I have the day off tomorrow?" Miyu asked slowly seeing that he was distracted.  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:17 pm
monochrome-girl
Tenshi Ryuuno
monochrome-girl

O.o Whch one?

this one:

Katara
User Image

Katara swam to Shred."Hi I'm Katara,Eve's younger sister,"Then she smirked."I'm 18,so I'm only one year younger.I dont declare her as an OLDER sister,at least not really."

Found it. Edited the last post. Check it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 pm
Katara
User Image

"Only been here a little while.But I think I'll like it here.I'll be living her like 'bis sis'."She giggled when she said that."Anyway I'm Katara,what's your name."She asked Shred.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Yeah, you have the day off.." he said softly, and then looked at Eve. "I'm not scared of you." he said, not wanting to tell her how disgusted he was with her for what she did with Shred.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:28 pm
"Thanks Ethan." Miyu then went to mop the lobby and put down a sign that said "Wet floor." Miyu saw Chloe and some other guy. "Hello Chloe, who's your friend?" she said.  

Minihost

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:33 pm
Eve
User Image

Like reading his mind,Eve said,"It's about me and Shred isn't it?You know forget aboutthat,I'm over him.I Hate people who give me a one-night-stand."A tear rolled down her cheeck and she walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm
"I missed you so much, Ian." Chloe mumbled int Ian's shoulder.

"I missed you to." he said pulling her back from his shoulder. "Can you show me to the managers office?" He looked at her.

Chloe nods and takes him to the office. She stands in the hall and nocks on the door for him. "Ethan?"  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm
"Or just ignore me like everyone else has been doing.." Miyu said under her breath and sighed.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games