Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:31 pm
*after finishing with his shower, he grabs a towel off the rack and dries, then heads over to the sink. He squirts some toothpaste onto his finger and "brushes" his teeth with it, washing his hands and rinsing his mouth afterward. Not really sure what toiletries belong to who, he just grabs one of the combs and passes it through his hair a few times and sets it back where he found it. Giving the immediate area of the sink and in the medicine cabinet above it behind the mirror a cursory glance, he finds two sticks of deodorant. He smells them both, picks the less flowery of the two and uses it, then puts them both back. Turning the fan off, he sloppily hangs the towel he used back on the rack then leaves the bathroom.

As soon as the light coming through the windows hits him, he cringes and proceeds to the laundry room, taking his clothes out of the washer and putting them in the dryer along with a dryer sheet and turns that on. Not sure what else to do while he waits, he heads into the livingroom and closes all the curtains before laying down on the couch and attempting to nap.*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:36 pm

((LOL the less flowery deodorant. Hey, I think that was mine eek ))

*Stirs slightly and a shock of pain rips through her body. She lets out a small groan, not being fully alert, not wanting to feel the pain in her awakeness. Despite not wanting to wake, she finally did, forcing her eyes to open as far as they would. The room was dark, but she could only see fuzz objects around her. She could feel it was a bed she was in and the bandages so she guessed she was either in a hospital.... too quiet for that... or a house. Her room maybe?

The pain floods her body and she groans again. Struggling to sit, wonders how she will find any thing to numb the pain. Sits for a while waiting for the waves of dizziness to pass, remembers how at least she got in this condition. The black forces.... she would have to do their bidding... until she could run again or be free of them.*

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 pm
*still awake, he hears groaning coming from Iggies' room. He sits up and waits for a moment to see if Dame is going to come out and do anything but he doesn't know if she's even home at this time. At first he thinks to ignore it and just go back to trying to sleep, but knowing that Iggies didn't seem to be in the best of condition, he figures at the least he could see if she needed anything. He gets up and walks over to the guest room, opening the door a crack and knocking lightly on it in case she didn't hear it open*
Oi... you alright in there? *coughs*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm
*not getting an answer, he quietly closes the door and lays back down on the couch.*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm
*wakes up and notices that it's starting to get late. He takes his things out of the dryer, gets dressed, quietly creeps through the guest room trying not to disturb Iggies while getting the rest of his things as well as his shoes, then climbs out the window, even though he could just as well have used the front door.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 pm
((Awwe Tes you cared>. And I was on a dead server last night on my mule and feared checking on and out here.))

*Sitting again, groaning in pain attempts to get up one more time. She had no idea time or day, how long anything had been. Sparrow flew back and landed on her shoulder*

They are safe, so far no one, nothing, suspects them or that even we are anything more that talking critters. Its safe. We are still safe.

*Rubbing her head, not hearing anything else in the house move.* Good.... Even if I am killed them, you will be able to live on. I'm going to have to do what they ask again... for a while. Can you find me some aspirin? Please or willow bark would be better.

*Sparrow flies out to find things to make the pain less. Coming back with the willow bark, Iggies stuffed some in a knapsack for later after using the healing properties. Laying back down for a while, hoping she could move better soon*

We'll need to find and gather more herbs... later... I'll have to figure out what to do about where we live... can't endanger Dame or anyone.
*Drifts back into a doze*  

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:06 pm

((Meant to say thanks Karrie and Dame a few days back for finding her. I haven't been feeling well in rl, so spacier than normal))

*Hours later wakes feeling less pain. Able to sit and move, slower than she liked, but decided to go draw a bath. Feeling the cuts changed her mind for a shower... less burning that way.

After a quick shower and feeling at least fresher, wondered if Tes ever found his way back. With a change of clothing, carefully leaves to go.... go where? She had no idea.*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:57 pm
-stretches and languidly gets off the couch, going over to the tv to turn it on. She also turns on the dvd player and bends down to pull out her cd case. Picks out some music, opens the dvd player and pops the cd inside. Walks back over the couch and grabs the remote off the end table, clicks close and pushes play. Player whirls a moment and then starts playing music-

((music playing lol.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm
-thrashes around dancing, pausing to take out her earrings and place them on the coffee table, then starts head banging...the correct way wink , hair flying this way and that-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 pm
{{I guess you quietly left the bar then?}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:10 pm
((Already says I left the bar. Check my last post. wink Been edited for awhile. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm
{{tch... dammit stressed You and your ninja editing stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 pm
(( mrgreen heart wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 pm
-dame stops the music after a song and quickly puts the cd in the cd player, clicks over to the track she was on and pushes play. She then unhooks the DVD player and hooks up her 64, popping in Zelda: OOT, pulls up the game chair, and plops down for some playing time. Still moves head and body a bit to the beat of the songs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 pm
{{Came across this and it somehow reminded me of you, Dame.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games